Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Saying It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saying It (1746 Views)

6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saying It by freecocoa(f): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
Pls i just need a second opinion on this,does a lover not being able to say i love you even when u say it to him/her mean that he/she doesn't love you?now i know that just cos people say i love you,doesn't mean they do.A friend said most people are shy[guys xpecially]dats why its hard for them but i say since he/she wasn't shy when kissing,smooching or maybe even during sex,then why be shy over a word?i think a lover should be able to say THE L WORD without qualms or atleast say it back if he/she can't say it first.i really need to know if there re reasons why its hard to say orther dan cos the person doesn't love you.your contribution is appreciated.
N.B he/she is ok[cool] but just can't bring themselves to say THE L WORD.
Re: Saying It by madlady(f): 6:02am On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2010
madlady:

^^^If he or she cannot say it, then it simple means they are not in love. smiley

wrong! keep ur western ideas to urself angry angry angry angry
Re: Saying It by spoilt(f): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2010
When he polishes off the soup bowl you set before him, that translates into love in his head. Why does he need to actually say it? grin
Re: Saying It by madlady(f): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Saying It by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2010
It's natural, a lot of people in love can't say those three simple words to each other.
This doesn't at all mean that they don't love each other. Some people are just not verbally expressive.
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2010
spoilt:

When he polishes off the soup bowl you set before him, that translates into love in his head. Why does he need to actually say it? grin

thank u oo jare, tell all these modern children grin grin grin grin grin

madlady:

Go boil your head in HOT palm oil angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i love hot palm oil tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saying It by daduke2k(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2010
I luv u = |s.ex|
Re: Saying It by Girl846(f): 3:51am On Apr 19, 2010
There are two possibilities.

1) He might not love you yet or he might never love you. I'm sure he likes you though. How can he be bold enough to do all those things with you (which are meant to be signs of his love and affection) and yet fail to respond when you share you feelings with him. He simply doesn't feel the same.

2) He might just be afraid of saying it and being vulnerable. He may have been hurt in the past and afraid to become totally vulnerable again.

I'm a female and I dont know how the male mind works but I know the only reason I haven't responded to 'i love you' in past relationships is simply because I did not feel the same way and I would have felt bad if I lied to him. I liked the guy but i just didn't love the guy
I have only exchanged 'i love you' with one person and I meant it when I said it.

Hope this helped
(dont settle for less than what you want or deserve in a relationship)
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
Bleh it could mean he's not in love with you - but then again people not in love, throw around those words to get something so it means nothing. It could be he feels he's not supposed to say it. . .like the strong silent type undecided Or it makes him vulnerable.
physical acts of intimacy is not the same as voicing out those words. People can separate those physical acts from emotional acts like uttering those words.

Only Johnny has heard those words from me cool Ok and Eric and Batman, and Leonidas. . .wait did i mention Anton Chigurrh? grin grin
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 4:54am On Apr 20, 2010
iice:

Bleh it could mean he's not in love with you - but then again people not in love, throw around those words to get something so it means nothing. It could be he feels he's not supposed to say it. . .like the strong silent type undecided Or it makes him vulnerable.
physical acts of intimacy is not the same as voicing out those words. People can separate those physical acts from emotional acts like uttering those words.

Only Johnny has heard those words from me cool Ok and Eric and Batman, and Leonidas. . .wait did i mention Anton Chigurrh? grin grin

i didnt see my name on that list! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
Definitely not na2day grin

There. . . your name is on the list. . .sort of grin
Re: Saying It by daduke2k(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2010
short listed huh? grin grin
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2010
grin grin
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2010
iice:

Definitely not na2day grin

There. . . your name is on the list. . .sort of grin

oya pack ur load comot from my boys quarters sharp sharp! angry angry angry angry i no do again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saying It by daduke2k(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
Na 4 boyz quarters u kip am? U try o. . . .
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 5:18am On Apr 21, 2010
daduke2k:

Na 4 boyz quarters u kip am? U try o. . . .

omo, e no easy for true true i try! cool cool cool
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
na2day?:

oya pack your load comot from my boys quarters sharp sharp! angry angry angry angry i no do again tongue tongue tongue

in your nightmares! cheesy
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2010
iice:

in your nightmares! cheesy

of course since i have been dating u, u only give me nightmares tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2010
You mean since you've been fantasizing of dating cheesy
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 2:31am On Apr 22, 2010
iice:

You mean since you've been fantasizing of dating cheesy

nah girl, this was 4 real! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saying It by johnnygan(m): 2:37am On Apr 22, 2010
@iice i haven't heard the "L"word from you yet. I'm waitin, LOLx
Re: Saying It by daduke2k(m): 5:47am On Apr 22, 2010
Na2day? U knw iice is 66yrs old dnt ya? A great granny. . . .
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2010
daduke2k:

Na2day? U knw iice is 66yrs old dnt ya? A great granny. . . .

i happen to be 68, 2 steps ahead of her, we will do fine grin grin grin grin
Re: Saying It by daduke2k(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2010
Ok o o,
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2010
johnnygan:

@iice i haven't heard the "L"word from you yet. I'm waitin, LOLx
How many years have you got left on you? grin

na2day?:

i happen to be 68, 2 steps ahead of her, we will do fine grin grin grin grin

na2day?:

nah girl, this was 4 real! tongue tongue tongue
@ that age, i can see why dating is a fantasy tongue tongue
Re: Saying It by olayinkaj2(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2010
Na super clue them take clue their mouth, why can't they say it or them be children. Say it, I LOVE U OOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
iice:

@ that age, i can see why dating is a fantasy tongue tongue

nah baby, for u i can be young again kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2010
lol you're incorrigible tongue tongue
Re: Saying It by daduke2k(m): 5:18am On Apr 23, 2010
Very very. . . . . . . .buh wait, i. .nco. . . . .rr. i. . .ble. . . . . . . .*gets dictionary*
Re: Saying It by na2day2(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2010
iice:

lol you're incorrigible tongue tongue

i learn from the best tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saying It by iice(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
na2day?:

i learn from the best tongue tongue tongue

*tips top hat* tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls / . / A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.