Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (39200 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Gtcoins: A Fraudulent Marketing Campaign By Gtbank. / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
Zenith bank and firstbank are farbetter than your overrated gtb

Zenith Bank is gonna feel the heat too. Trust me on this wink
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by tiger28: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Last year, it was Iffeanyi Uba crying" its because am igbo" , result=he had to give up capital oil to amcon. This year it is Innoson crying "its because am igbo", result = he SUDDENLY dropped his case against GTB. Next year will be Ibeto crying "its because am igbo,result= we all know that he like others ,will succumb to NUMBERS. You see ,numbers dont lie. You can cry witchhunt as many times as you can but contracts were signed, money (numbers) were loaned out and FORENSIC investigations commence. My point,ONLY Illiterates can think they can whip tribal sentiments in order to evade paying up. By the way ,has anyone listened to Innoson speak english?Stark illiterate. Iffy Uba is JUST a bit better......Shameless pigs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2017
How comes it smells like "playing the tribe card" in here? Igbo people should be on high alert,GTBank abiala ozor.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2017
maestroferddi:
You mut be an olodo or else your other name is Ajoke read "a joke".

rrEver heard of "ogbunigwe", Africa first indigeniously manufactured weapon of mass destruction?

How about getting off your lazy ass and taking an enlightenment/disabusement excursion to technology/manufacturing epicenters like Nnewi and Aba?

Dont get caught in the miasma of ignorance...
he is still living in yoruba wonderland.
Jews control Hollywood while Igbos control Nollywood.
The i.diot will after hating Igbos be boycotting yoruba girls for igbo girls.
They all want igbo girls.
So much for someone who is proud of his tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
he is still living in yoruba wonderland.
Jews control Hollywood while Igbos control Nollywood.
The i.diot will after hating Igbos be boycotting yoruba girls for igbo girls.
They all want igbo girls.
So much for someone who is proud of his tribe.

How do fake Jews control Nollywood? grin
Do me a favor, check the number of views on Yoruba movies vs number of views on English movies.
Then check most popular movies and who produced them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:

So much nonsense and lies in one post.

Lol list the names of Igbos doing well in tech and I’ll list our Yoruba brothers ( mind you, I’m in hi-tech and I know this field very well).

Truth of the matter is, there are more Yorubas in tech both in and outside of Nigeria. 90% of tech corporations in Nigeria and fintech are Yoruba owned (if you disagree, list ibo companies and I’ll list Yoruba companies).

Name the names of Igbo businesses all over the world and I’ll do the same for Yorubas.

This is a territory you don’t want to enter cheesy

Stop using the war, Yorubas gained nothing and were also affected. SS was also affected. If you want to talk about free education, Igbos also gained from it.
I don't have your tribalistic time and I am not here to measure prick with you or to start comparing Igbo success with Yoruba success because I love Yorubas for many reasons including the fact that they are peace loving people just like the Igbos and of course Yorubas are very successful people too but I am here to tell you that Igbos are the Jews of Africa don't doubt it because even the whites know okay

Where and where have you been to start an argument with me

Go and sit down my friend....you are just an internet warrior, stop being tribalistic and leave Igbos alone and focus on bettering your life and that of your family. Igbos are blessed and gifted by nature to do exploits....they can succeed even in hell fire or haven't you heard the jokes about that, you think its a mere joke

Or haven't you heard that any city you visit in the world and you don't find an Igbo man that you should leave there immediately. What does that tell you

Europe became a great people, giant of global innovation and the pivot of global civilisation not by sitting in their land boasting that their land is fertile but by traveling around the world to explore other parts of the world to bring their resources to better their own life....that's the nature of Igbos; they travel around the world to explore new opportunities no matter how bad the place is, they explore and open doors for others to come in, respect the Igbos, merry Christmas in advance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
humilitypays:
I don't have your tribalistic time and I am not here to measure prick with you or to start comparing Igbo success with Yoruba success because I love Yorubas for many reasons including the fact that they are peace loving people just like the Igbos and of course Yorubas are very successful people too but I am here to tell you that Igbos are the Jews of Africa don't doubt it because even the whites know okay

Go and sit down my friend....you are just an internet warrior, stop being tribalistic and leave Igbos alone and focus on bettering your life and that of your family. Igbos are blessed and gifted by nature to do exploits....they can succeed even in hell fire or haven't you heard the jokes about that, you think its a mere joke

Or haven't you heard that any city you visit in the world and you don't find an Igbo man that you should leave there immediately. What does that tell you

Europe became a great people, giant of global innovation and the pivot of global civilisation not by sitting in their land boasting that their land is fertile but by traveling around the world to explore other parts of the world to bring their resources to better their own life....that's the nature of Igbos; they travel around the world to explore new opportunities no matter how bad the place is, they explore and open doors for others to come in, respect the Igbos, merry Christmas in advance

Grammar and lies.

Let’s start with names.

Name international Igbo companies.

Name Igbos in hi-tech.

I’ll give you a head start. I’ll try not to shame you too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ODVanguard: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
jamesibor:

Cry me a river.

Better go find a real job coz you're obviously an e-tout. For sometime now you've been sniffing like a dog all over the internet (and even went as far cooking up some fake news) for any news that creates the impression that your campaign of calumny against GTbank is bearing fruit. You better quit deceiving yourself coz GTbank is too big to fail over this matter. All of una put together too small to pull-down GTBank. Even if you people had the clout to threaten the bank (which you certainly do not have), you best believe that Yorubas won't just sit by idly like mumus and watch y'all pull that off. You are very jobless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:

Zenith Bank is gonna feel the heat too. Trust me on this wink
you lots don't normally save money for long.
You withdraw your little savings to run your owambe party every weekends.
You are not serious depositors.
Jim Ovia is soooooooooo big that even if he falls,it will cause earthquake.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
you lots don't normally save money for long.
You withdraw your little savings to run your owambe party every weekends.
You are not serious depositors.
Jim Ovia is soooooooooo big that even if he falls,it will cause earthquake.

Who is you lots? I save and invest and so so many Yorubas wink

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

Better go find a real job coz you're obviously an e-tout. For sometime now you've been sniffing like a dog all over the internet (and even went as far cooking up some fake news) for any news that creates the impression that your campaign of calumny against GTbank is bearing fruit. You better quit deceiving yourself coz GTbank is too big to fail. All of una put together too small to pull-down GTBank. Even if you people had the clout to threaten the bank (which you certainly do not have), you best believe that Yorubas won't just sit by idly like mumus and watch y'all pull that off. You are very jobless.

If all else fails, I just want Yorubas to understand that this is a primary “pull down Yorubas” move by Igbos.

wink

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
tiger28:
Last year, it was Iffeanyi Uba crying" its because am igbo" , result=he had to give up capital oil to amcon. This year it is Innoson crying "its because am igbo", result = he SUDDENLY dropped his case against GTB. Next year will be Ibeto crying "its because am igbo,result= we all know that he like others ,will succumb to NUMBERS. You see ,numbers dont lie. You can cry witchhunt as many times as you can but contracts were signed, money (numbers) were loaned out and FORENSIC investigations commence. My point,ONLY Illiterates can think they can whip tribal sentiments in order to evade paying up. By the way ,has anyone listened to Innoson speak english?Stark illiterate. Iffy Uba is JUST a bit better......Shameless pigs!

The thing is that Ibos are so short-sighted. They do short-term gragra, but Yorubas plan well when they attack.

FFK even knows that it’s generational.

The more cases like this occur, the more Yorubas feel a sense of “them against us”.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Which damage control? Was it not the same love that they showed to Innocent Chukwuma by believing in his dreams?
yes they believed in his dream but exploited the situation with predatory conditions.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ODVanguard: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:

If all else fails, I just want Yorubas to understand that this is a primary “pull down Yorubas” move by Igbos.

wink

Of course it is. But won kere si number. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by FakoMaybach1: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
I was at GTBank yesterday morning and they gave me the "we don't have enough cash" line. I told them to give me a sheet of paper and a pen so i could write an application to close my account too because I didn't ask them to fight Innoson, and 5 minutes later the money appeared

4 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
yes they believed in his dream but exploited the situation with predatory conditions.

After GT Bank is done with innoson, innoson will be owned by GT cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Unsad(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Which damage control? Was it not the same love that they showed to Innocent Chukwuma by believing in his dreams?

Honestly bro. !! Like these set of people are just cold blooded. Their own brothers in Fidelity, Zenith didn't believe in this Innoson guy only for a Yoruba bank , took the risk , loaned and they're still bad mouthing the bank and yorubas at large . I've tried as much to not stoop too low as these people but it's just so hard to not to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

I was at GTBank yesterday morning and they gave me the "we don't have enough cash" line. I told them to give me a sheet of paper and a pen so i could write an application to close my account too because I didn't ask them to fight Innoson, and 5 minutes later the money appeared

Tell us more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Jogs1900: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
sotall:
I am very sure GT bank has credited Seun's account. Hence all these damage control thread by GT bank are front-page-flooded.

Imagine charging 80-100 to transfer from a GT account to another GT account, same service that was 20 naira two weeks ago.

GT bank is fraud....there are no two ways about it

liar..intrabank transfer is free in any bank
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Unsad:

Honestly bro. !! Like these set of people are just cold blooded. Their own brothers in Fidelity, Zenith didn't believe in this Innoson guy only for a Yoruba bank , took the risk , loaned and they're still bad mouthing the bank and yorubas at large . I've tried as much to not stoop too low as these people but it's just so hard to not to.

Try not to stoop? This attack on Yorubasdidnt start today. It began with Kanu. Open your eyes. These people will use any opportunity to try, but surely fail, to destroy Yorubas.

It wasn’t a tribal thing until they realized that GT BAnk was Yoruba owned.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Once again, Igbos have proven their hatred towards Yorubas. shocked
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=chuks000 post=63531670]Lol...damage control 101[/quothe]serious damage control.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Jogs1900:
liar..intrabank transfer is free in any bank
Go and verify....stop saying what you don't know
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by tiger28: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2017
humilitypays:

see as dis illiterate biafran dey run from a STRONG Defense! The guy asked you to list igbo INTERNATIONAL Businesses versus Yoruba INTERNATIONAL Businesses.....we aint talking about "container container " here bro......Shameless Pigs!
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:
Btw I LOVE how this is going.

I want Igbos to continue wakingthe yoruba conciousness ifdefense and unity. kiss

To all the omo ales and useless one nigerian Yoruba, siddon there they sleep.
but yorubas are sophisticated or should i say reason independently.
Its only hausas and Igbos that have Unity.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by tiger28: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:
Once again, Igbos have proven their hatred towards Yorubas. shocked
The Ijaws have become Nigeria's THIRD major tribe. The igbos again have relegated themselves further!
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
but yorubas are sophisticated or should i say reason independently.
Its only hausas and Igbos that have Unity.

Na condition make crayfish bend. wink
Keep hating Yorubas until Yorubas feel a need to hate back.
Yorubas should start boycotting Ibo traders hmm

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2017
tiger28:
The Ijaws have become Nigeria's THIRD major tribe. The igbos again have relegated themselves further!

Very short-sighted people. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:

Try not to stoop? This attack on Yorubasdidnt start today. It began with Kanu. Open your eyes. These people will use any opportunity to try, but surely fail, to destroy Yorubas.

It wasn’t a tribal thing until they realized that GT BAnk was Yoruba owned.

Lets not pretend, its not a one way streak; Igbos and Yorubas insult each other on this board .. it's certainly is not a one off..

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by tiger28: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2017
I remember when Mr Capital oil had to FINALLY Relinquish his business to Amcon ,the igbos said its because Amcom was headed by an hausa man ......come to find out later that the guy was an igbo guy with a muslim last name. These ppl aren't intelligent........Shameless Pigs!
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Baroba:

Lets not pretend, its not a one way streak; Igbos and Yorubas insult each other on this board .. it's certainly is not a one off..

We’re not talking about online insults now we’re? Igbos are taking it offline to destroy a business they know is Yoruba owner.

I want Yorubas to understand that fact.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Unsad:

They are very annoying people. Disgusting, to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank / A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.