Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (39201 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Gtcoins: A Fraudulent Marketing Campaign By Gtbank. / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2017
GGirll:
This shows that GTbank truly did what they are accused of all of a sudden u are now helping an Igbo genius pls pack one side d deed has been done you made innoson appear like he was a fraud you almost tarnished his name......yours will be tarnished too for whatever a man soweth that shall he also reap....I rep zenith lol

That news had been up there before the Innoson/EFCC saga started. If you follow their Instagram, you would seen that

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2017
enigma2007:

That news had been up there before the Innoson/EFCC saga started. If you follow their Instagram, you would seen that

Don’t try to reason with an Ibo person. Their ultimate goal is to bring down this Yoruba business.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
yes they believed in his dream but exploited the situation with predatory conditions.

The case of exploitation has not been decided. Only those primarily involved know the whole truth.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:

After GT Bank is done with innoson, innoson will be owned by GT cheesy
there are too many capable men in the east to buy innoson if it comes to that.
Enugu will not contain innoson if he sell the company to gtb

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
there are too many capable men in the east to buy innoson if it comes to that.
Enugu will not contain innoson if he sell the company to gtb

Lol says the same people who don’t even buy his cars.
Plus innoson owes GTB money. They own a large share of the scrap metal company.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:
Once again, Igbos have proven their hatred towards Yorubas. shocked
as if the yorubas love igbos.
The feeling is mutual.
It was yoruba hatred for igbos that made them to see goodluck as igbo when he is ijaw and side with this buhari that brought hardship on nigerians because they want to spite igbos.
Yoruba pretend to love whom they intend to destroy,its their method unlike hausas and igbos that will show you facial displeasure.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
cescky:
angry

Ayiwa...money has changed hands btw gt and nairaland

Quantinue oo..seun you and your weak business strategy...if you want to last better take a que from Dangote...how many times do you see him showing favoritism...and while your at it.. increase the font of nairaland..The size irritates and is bad fo the eye

Lame Pr moves..Gt have lost face already
U r in nl beefing the owner of nl. Why not go create ur own social platform. Slave mentality is what's doing u but u don't know.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Osucoward:

Na condition make crayfish bend. wink
Keep hating Yorubas until Yorubas feel a need to hate back.
Yorubas should start boycotting Ibo traders hmm
you lots are not cut out for that kind of trading,it will deny you many owambes and i know that you don't like that,

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2017
donneco:
I dont really have issues with people making mistakes, but i detest it when they make the same mistake over and over again.
GTB should try not to stir another bees hive, not just amongst the igbos, but all ethnic groups in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Ur post is spot on.
Just remove ""God bless Nigeria".

God doesn't bless any country and he isn't a politician , WYSIWUG.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by bencynthgreat: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Jews control businesses and multinational corporations? They are into I.T., manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Top entertainment industries, military hardware and above all politics.

Do ibos control multinational corporations, Do they control businesses? I’m not talking about a man opening his small store at Alaba or ladipo otherwise I’ll be comparing Jews to Asians ‘off license’ shop just around the corner or his kebab shop!!, are ibos into manufacturing? I don’t mean copying and coupling fake goods at Aba.

Are ibos controlling the banking industry in Nigeria let alone Africa? The corporate headquarters of fidelity bank and diamond can not compare to a branch of GTB?

Ogundes, Jacobs were doing big things in the cinemas and Hollywoods ‘reel time’ when the Edochies and ozokwos were learning how to speak.

Do ibos manufacture military hardwares? No, an aboki from the north can teach a UNN physics professor how to couple a few wires to make a big bang...fact. Have you heard of Defense industry Corp? It’s in kaduna. They make all sorts of weapons. Can an ibo man fabricate a reliable pistol that can fire continuously without burning the firer?

Are ibos good in politics?

What exactly are ibos good at? Sports? No you are not. Don’t start with football cos you are dead on arrival. Boxing? Your last hero was Dick Tiger, bless him. Yorubas rule in boxing. Fact...Joshua, google it and tell me one Ibo man who can be brave enough to square a Yoruba man in a proper duel.

Table tennis?? Which ibo man can handle a bat?

You always shout ‘this is not 1967’. When the python csme down, it swallowed your dilektor and his piglets. Has any of you made any noise since then? Where are your ‘gucci’ f rags’.?

Where are your rabbis? Buratai used them to make his suya and rabbit stew.

All you people should just shut up.
Hmmmmm I sense so much jealousy in this ur poo write up. Anyways, its ur opinion and ur opinion don't mean shiit to us igbos. But wait ooo wetin concern Buratai and python for this matter? its high time some people quit buying data and buy themselves some brain. Had it been u have sense u should have know that u can't keep an Igbo man down. One thing is sure u are not Igbo and u can never be Igbo. look around u and see what Igbos are doing if u have eyes. but I guess sense u no get even eyes u no get so I ask what da bleep are u living for.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2017
jamesibor:

Fidelity is a small bank that has carved it's own niche and is doing well in it. They are not in competition with anyone outside their turf.

It's a small bank where u come from, But in the SE Fidelity Bank is a big bank. In enugu they have more than 5 branches.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by cescky(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2017
charliboy654:

U r in nl beefing the owner of nl. Why not go create ur own social platform. Slave mentality is what's doing u but u don't know.

He does what he does and is good at it...I do what I do and am good at it..I can't be him and he can't be me am content and proud

You go get a life and stop this deeek riding
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by agabusta: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
ripbubu:
GTBank rewards Traffic Wardens across Nigeria

To redeem their lost image... They are going down down down

I nominated some traffic wardens like 2 weeks ago. It didn't just start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
horsepower101:
The Jews in America are only 2 percent of the population BUT they have learnt how to use their economic power to get whatever they want from U.S. government and private sector.

It is time for Ndigbo to start using their economic power in Nigeria to their own benefit. We have turned the other cheek enough.

Former American Secretary of state; Henry Kissinger (An American jew) called Igbos the Jews of West Africa. He saw something in them that he immediately recognize within his own people.

Which stupid economy do ibos control. There is a payback time. When Gtb had issues with former governor of oyo state there was no issue. When fashola sent some people back to oyo state, there was no issue but when it happens to ibos they turn it to ethnic issues. We are patiently waiting and strategising. The future is bleak. I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by onegig(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2017
agabusta:

I nominated some traffic wardens like 2 weeks ago. It didn't just start.

Not a good time to be alive. The ignorance reeking from posts and the Glee they exhibit while showing it says a lot about the kind of people around here. The traffic warden thing has been out for over 2 months sef.

No common sense or logical reasoning. There are lots of similarities between such people and Boko Haram. They just carry different name tags and geological locations. And these are the teeming youths the country is banking on to make progress? I laugh in Swahili.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Jews control businesses and multinational corporations? They are into I.T., manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Top entertainment industries, military hardware and above all politics.

Do ibos control multinational corporations, Do they control businesses? I’m not talking about a man opening his small store at Alaba or ladipo otherwise I’ll be comparing Jews to Asians ‘off license’ shop just around the corner or his kebab shop!!, are ibos into manufacturing? I don’t mean copying and coupling fake goods at Aba.

Are ibos controlling the banking industry in Nigeria let alone Africa? The corporate headquarters of fidelity bank and diamond can not compare to a branch of GTB?

Ogundes, Jacobs were doing big things in the cinemas and Hollywoods ‘reel time’ when the Edochies and ozokwos were learning how to speak.

Do ibos manufacture military hardwares? No, an aboki from the north can teach a UNN physics professor how to couple a few wires to make a big bang...fact. Have you heard of Defense industry Corp? It’s in kaduna. They make all sorts of weapons. Can an ibo man fabricate a reliable pistol that can fire continuously without burning the firer?

What exactly are ibos good at? Sports? No you are not. Don’t start with football cos you are dead on arrival. Boxing? Your last hero was Dick Tiger, bless him. Yorubas rule in boxing. Fact...Joshua, google it and tell me one Ibo man who can be brave enough to square a Yoruba man in a proper duel.

You always shout ‘this is not 1967’. When the python csme down, it swallowed your dilektor and his piglets. Has any of you made any noise since then? Where are your ‘gucci’ f rags’.?

Pls Try n come back to Nigeria so that u can see what it looks like down here.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

And is Gtbank or Yoruba people the ones stopping you people from getting your Biafra?? I didn't know that Yoruba people were this powerful. Na slaves I know wey dey beg for freedom. lipsrsealed undecided

And BTW, Gtb has always been a grassroots bank, if they weren't, they wouldn't have given the likes of innoson and nestoil credit lifelines in the first place. You people are just a bunch of petty, attention-seeking and whiny louts.

Yoruba have been threatening igbos wit war if they try to leave Nigeria. And the yorubas also been posting 1970 pinshures of kwashioko children as scare tactics . grin

The Yoruba have been shouting 1 Nigeriya for over 3 Years now and they don't plan to stop any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017
jamesibor:

Yes, we are not good at anything. Can you now let us go and have our Biafra?

Don't mind them grin

The Yoruba mans greatest fear is '"What Awusa would do to them wen the igbos leave Nigeria. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ozimec(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2017
jamesibor:

https://635.gtbank.com/2017/12/meet-nkechinyere-chidi-ogbolo-18-year-old-whiz-kid/

My dear fellow Nlanders, I know that many of us love this nation and want her to be great. Unfortunately, that cannot happened going by our attitudes towards one another. The rate at which TRIBALISM is being propagated especially, in this forum is something that should give every well meaning individual serious concern.
What's this hate between the Igbos , the Yorubas and Hausa/ Fulanis? What are we dragging, can't we emulate our forefathers, our past heroes who only saw themselves as Nigerians rather than Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?
I am not here to blame anybody for the tribal wars that has been going on since rather, I am here to plead with my brothers; Aminu, Emeka Biodun and the rest of us to please end this tribalism and hate. We are brothers and we need one another to succeed and be great. Corrupt politicians are having a feast on us because we are divided along tribal, ethnic and religious lines. It's only in unity that we can fight them and that's is why they never want to see us united and unfortunately, we are falling to their antics.
However, I suggest that from now on, let every Nlander stop responding to any post or comments found to contain tribal sentiments or hate of any kind in other to shame and discourage the individual from further attempt. Also let the Moderator take appropriate actions against such individuals. I believe this will go a long way to discourage tribalism and hate speech in this forum.
Moreover, Let's promote love and unity, let's promote our cultural diversities which make us a great Nation.
Finally, let's always demand for good governance, critize govt when not doing well and support govt when performing irrespective of our party, tribe and religious affiliations. Together we make our Nation great! Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ubox: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2017
tiger28:
Last year, it was Iffeanyi Uba crying" its because am igbo" , result=he had to give up capital oil to amcon. This year it is Innoson crying "its because am igbo", result = he SUDDENLY dropped his case against GTB. Next year will be Ibeto crying "its because am igbo,result= we all know that he like others ,will succumb to NUMBERS. You see ,numbers dont lie. You can cry witchhunt as many times as you can but contracts were signed, money (numbers) were loaned out and FORENSIC investigations commence. My point,ONLY Illiterates can think they can whip tribal sentiments in order to evade paying up. By the way ,has anyone listened to Innoson speak english?Stark illiterate. Iffy Uba is JUST a bit better......Shameless pigs!
I can't remember being fluent in English language a requirement for being successful, they're many fluent English speakers that'll be craving to work at innoson motors or be endorsed by the firm.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by FBIL: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
By the middle of 2018, GTB would have started feeling the impact of INNOSON'S arrest because those who left would never return. And I know so many of my fellow industrialists who have left GTB. We've resolved to unitedly tie GTB like this:

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by jamesibor: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

Better go find a real job coz you're obviously an e-tout. For sometime now you've been sniffing like a dog all over the internet (and even went as far cooking up some fake news) for any news that creates the impression that your campaign of calumny against GTbank is bearing fruit. You better quit deceiving yourself coz GTbank is too big to fail over this matter. All of una put together too small to pull-down GTBank. Even if you people had the clout to threaten the bank (which you certainly do not have), you best believe that Yorubas won't just sit by idly like mumus and watch y'all pull that off. You are very jobless.

Is it the salary your brothers collect from salaried jobs that can sustain a bank? grin grin

Cry me an ocean mate.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Uchemus(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

And is Gtbank or Yoruba people the ones stopping you people from getting your Biafra?? I didn't know that Yoruba people were this powerful. Na slaves I know wey dey beg for freedom. lipsrsealed undecided

BTW, Gtb has always been a grassroots bank, if they weren't, they wouldn't have given the likes of innoson and nestoil credit lifelines in the first place. You people are just a bunch of petty, attention-seeking and whiny louts.
the only thing worse than a slave begging for freedom is a slave that isn't begging for freedom and is comfortable with being a slave..

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by jamesibor: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2017
tiger28:
Last year, it was Iffeanyi Uba crying" its because am igbo" , result=he had to give up capital oil to amcon. This year it is Innoson crying "its because am igbo", result = he SUDDENLY dropped his case against GTB. Next year will be Ibeto crying "its because am igbo,result= we all know that he like others ,will succumb to NUMBERS. You see ,numbers dont lie. You can cry witchhunt as many times as you can but contracts were signed, money (numbers) were loaned out and FORENSIC investigations commence. My point,ONLY Illiterates can think they can whip tribal sentiments in order to evade paying up. By the way ,has anyone listened to Innoson speak english?Stark illiterate. Iffy Uba is JUST a bit better......Shameless pigs!

See how you are displaying crass ignorance here.

1.) Capital oil I'd not under AMCON's administration.
2.) The case Innoson dropped is an ex-parte motion instituted as a result of his arrest by EFCC. There's no need for it anymore.

3.) INNOSON has defeated GTB 4 times out of 4 in the court of law whole GTB keeps winning in Afonja court of Sango.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by rossyc(f): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
sotall:

Imagine charging 80-100 to transfer from a GT account to another GT account, same service that was 20 naira two weeks ago.

GT bank is fraud....there are no two ways about it
my dear ehn, it's not funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
raker300:
Afonjas wishing that gtb will show them love also

You cracked me up honestly.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Prinzyy: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Bunch of Illiterates up there..
awolowo way is the best sur for you r*t pois*n kinda suicide. Isn't God wonderful for making the igbos learn from you? Oluwole bank should shift their attention to bmc monthly pay grin grin grin the bank must die tori olorun grin grin grin sign Bmc records. The transgendered afonja

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Tadeus(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mumu bank. Gtbank is no no for me. Dey ar not trustworthy. Gtbank staffs are crooks. Be wise before dey Rob u off your hard earned money. If they like, dey shld b paying Nigerian students school fees.. Pls run away from this bank. We have others banks out der, don't risk your money with gtbank

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Haven't you heard of 'akwa made' local pistols used by cultists? Perhaps you haven't been to Anambra State . You are wallowing in ignorance. If not what OBJ did to Ibeto, he would have been controlling the cement industry now. Let FG give an igbo man all the leverages given to Dangote, and see him turn Nigeria around. No bi by mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Iamsheye(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
WOW
This lady is really good and damn beautiful and very young

She came to my church one Sunday to give a speech
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Iamsheye(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank / A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.