Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. (2078 Views)

I Think Am A Pervert And Phedophile / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. by StarUp: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Am about writing a book on online perverts and just need to see the number of people that will rush in to view this topic within 24 hours so I can use as an example in my e-book grin...sorry to disappoint your expectations cool

Re: Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. by ClitoPen: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Of all things to use and attract unsuspecting people, it's this very topic of yours and you think you are an exception!
For even conceiving the thoughts, u r the leader of the online perverts! add yourself to the number and equally turn back to God

3 Likes

Re: Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. by StarUp: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
ClitoPen:
Of all things to use and attract unsuspecting people, it's this very topic of yours and you think you are an exception!
For even conceiving the thoughts, u r the leader of the online perverts! add yourself to the number and equally turn back to God

Ouch, of all the people that fell for it, na you e pain pass sotey you comment put...sorry dear for wasting your data grin
Re: Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. by ClitoPen: 2:48am On Dec 24, 2017
StarUp:

Ouch, of all the people that fell for it, na you e pain pass sotey you comment put...sorry dear for wasting your data grin
E no pain me o! Just being realistic.
Re: Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. by StarUp: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
ClitoPen:

ClitoPen:

E no pain me o! Just being realistic.

If for instance I conceive a thought of writing about "poverty" for an M.Sc thesis, does that mean I am poor or the leader of poor people? Nope, so your initial point doesn't hold water and secondly, just let it slide because I have gotten what am looking for wink

Re: Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. by ClitoPen: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
StarUp:

If for instance I conceive a thought of writing about "poverty" for an M.Sc thesis, does that mean I am poor or the leader of poor people? Nope, so your initial point doesn't hold water and secondly, just let it slide because I have gotten what am looking for wink

Re: Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. by StarUp: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
I can't afford to waste my remaining mental ammunition for year 2017 on nairaland...Merry Christmas to everyone that fell for this prank cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys / Is Virginity Over Hyped?? / Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.