Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Atiku Indicted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Indicted (9416 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Indicted by McKren(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2007
Bill Gate:

mckren leave my lady T alone oooo, before i kill someone,abi you don dey chase my woman?

I was about to say that I am not read to die yet when I realised that your e-mail contains a woman name. However am even feeling safer knowing you live in Quebec.
Re: Atiku Indicted by BillGatesFan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
Mckren if i catch you send any more mails to my baby your finish
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2007
why you no ask your baby why she dey flirt with the guy in the 1st place.
Re: Atiku Indicted by McKren(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

why you no ask your baby why she dey flirt with the guy in the 1st place.

nope that is not what this is about, I think Bill Gate is only kidding cos LadyT has always been my friend. She was not flirting with me, she was only saying hello to an old pal.
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2007
CHI AFRICAN man with jealousy. Na una sabi, me I no dey fight over woman oh, woman na ego she go cost
Re: Atiku Indicted by kateflow(f): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

CHI AFRICAN man with jealousy. Na una sabi, me I no dey fight over woman oh, woman na ego she go cost
lol
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2007
kateflow you come over fine like mummy water, why dem no dey fight over you now? haba
Re: Atiku Indicted by kateflow(f): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2007
mamajama so becaused i ugly make dem dey fight for me
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2007
CHI me I go kill for you , no worry. I go come take you
Re: Atiku Indicted by McKren(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2007
@Mamajama

What a sinister tactics, you don carry yabbing me initiate contact with babe now. Make you try sha!!!!
Re: Atiku Indicted by kateflow(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2007
@mamajama abeg my papa no be big man so dat u no go kidnap me dey used demand money from am oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Indicted by kateflow(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2007
coocoobara:

Hey, hey, hey, stop. What is going on here?

kateflow is my babe.

kateflow, who are these guys?

ahh why dont u huys leave kateflow alone
Re: Atiku Indicted by BillGatesFan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2007
lol U all makes me laugh. Mckren don't mind them jareh grin
Re: Atiku Indicted by BillGatesFan(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2007
ATIKU SAYS HE WILL DISTABILISE NAIJA BEFORE ELECTIONS. WHAT DO YOU GUY THINK ABOUT THAT? CAN HE FULFILL THAT TREAT?
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2007
ATIKU NO GET BALLS WE GO JAIL AM before he know kateflow abeg i no go kidnap you for Ransom, i go pay your dowry self, i go bring palmwine, goat and KULI KULI and even HAUSA GORO LOKA NUT.I DEY campe
Re: Atiku Indicted by kateflow(f): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2007
abeg i still small oo i never ready to marry
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2007
Honey we go wait now, make i lock you down with pad lock, i want super glue you so all this man no go beggin look that ya ikebe when he dey shake
Re: Atiku Indicted by kateflow(f): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2007
mamajama wen u don finish alabaru work i go ready for marriage grin grin
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2007
CHi this girl don kill me oh, chey because man pickin no get money, dey work honest hard work you no go marry me? SHina peters say woman na ego he go cost, na true the man talk
Re: Atiku Indicted by kateflow(f): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2007
no yamb be that na advice i dey advice u see u tomorow
Re: Atiku Indicted by Mamajama(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2007
later i dey go me for saint Patric parade
Re: Atiku Indicted by LadyT(f): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2007
LOL@ Bill Gates! grin

McKren Im sorry! Been so busy!

Check your MSN wink
Re: Atiku Indicted by BillGatesFan(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2007
LADYT: where have you been, I miss your post
Re: Atiku Indicted by LadyT(f): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2007
Bill Gates do I know you?

I have been MIA (missing in Action)

The Atiku saga continues,
Re: Atiku Indicted by BillGatesFan(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2007
Yes LADYT I was following your post with Echidime about Igbo culture and change of names, thats all nothing more. please don't mind me ooooooo I just wated to annoye Mckren Ok.

Take care
Re: Atiku Indicted by McKren(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2007
Bill Gate:

Yes LADYT I was following your post with Echidime about Igbo culture and change of names, thats all nothing more. please don't mind me ooooooo I just wated to annoye Mckren Ok.

Take care

You failed cos Mckren never gets angry on Nairaland
Re: Atiku Indicted by donnymikky(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2007
Mckren is a unique man and i have watched him with keen intrest he never gets angry no matter what you say about him, kudos Mckren!!! grin
Re: Atiku Indicted by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2007
Here is a pertinent question: WHAT SORT OF DEMOCRACY IS THIS WHERE THE VICE PRESIDENT IS INDICTED AND THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF IS NOT?

Common sense tells us that indicting the vice president of corruption is equal to indicting the president but not in Nigeria ofcourse.
Re: Atiku Indicted by alabiyemmy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2007
so it means if the vice president of a country is a thief, then the president is also a thief? what great thinking. only  A NIGERIAN CAN THINK THAT WAY.
Re: Atiku Indicted by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2007
Don't be naive, how on earth can a well functioning president claim he had no idea what his Vice has doing?. . .Either he is party to the corruption or is incomepetent and lacks oversight, both of which is a nail in the coffin.

Now do you think OBJ is incompetent by being uncompletely unaware of what his VP was supposedly doing?
Re: Atiku Indicted by alabiyemmy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2007
My comment stands - how can it be said that because the Vice President is corrupt, that also interpretes to the President being corrupt? It is only a Nigerian that can reason that way.
Re: Atiku Indicted by McKren(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2007
Donzman:

Here is a pertinent question: WHAT SORT OF DEMOCRACY IS THIS WHERE THE VICE PRESIDENT IS INDICTED AND THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF IS NOT?

Common sense tells us that indicting the vice president of corruption is equal to indicting the president but not in Nigeria ofcourse.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh dear!!!!!!!! Donzman has come again grin

Heard a new definition of democracy
Is that your idea of democracy

You got me laughing and rolling on the floor, God bless whatever brought me to this site. Am having a good laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. / President Buhari Pledges Nigeria's Support For South Sudan / See Moment Orji Uzor Kalu Voted In Today's Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.