Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (34764 Views)

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / I Behave And Talk Like A Girl / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Fadiga24(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
muller101:
Op team up with Bobrisky and make wonders happen

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Mariangeles(f): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
I am a guy in my early 20s, a student.
Since my childhood, i have always had complains that i behave and act like a female. I can't jog,run or play soccer cos my friends will make fun of me and say i run like a girl.

i am quite shy/timid too and and i have long discovered that i don't have much physical strength, people have bullied me because of this.

Girls don't take me serious. Cos i don't possess a manly persona so i have never really been in their good books.

Please this is coming from a bleeding heart embarassed , I have tried as much as possible to be manly but, its like trying to grow tall overnight. I am tired of my family asking if i am gay. I stay mostly indoors, and i can't even hang out with my peers because of embarrassment.

I am not a believer, so don't tell me to pray. I am only pouring my heart out, i need help(advice)......

note: i am a straight guy!
I feel so sorry for your plight... I wish there was something I could say to help, but do you like girls?
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by kidman96(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
Since my childhood, i have always had complains that i behave and act like a female. I can't jog,run or play soccer cos my friends will make fun of me and say i run like a girl.

i am quite shy/timid too and and i have long discovered that i don't have much physical strength, people have bullied me because of this.

Girls don't take me serious. Cos i don't possess a manly persona so i have never really been in their good books.

Please this is coming from a bleeding heart embarassed , I have tried as much as possible to be manly but, its like trying to grow tall overnight. I am tired of my family asking if i am gay. I stay mostly indoors, and i can't even hang out with my peers because of embarrassment.

I am not a believer, so don't tell me to pray. I am only pouring my heart out, i need help(advice)......

Lol brother as long as you are not gay or attracted to men then there is no problem with you. You just need to be proud of urself, live yourself and accept urself the way you are before others can.thats just the only solution.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

Love yourself

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Uyi168: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
directonpc:
Get a strong rope, a chair and find a room with a ceiling fan.

The solution will come out of you naturally.
..bad somebori

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Just make money and watch things fall in place.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by ddapoo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
I think ur low on testosterone...start from light exercise and then press up....or register at the gym. it increases testosterone and malehood
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by danduchi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Try to gym, heavy lifting
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by rolams(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
I suggest you study guyz around you then start personal training on how to be like them. Hit the gym and eat strong food then always take calcium.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by ddapoo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
kidman96:

Lol brother as long as you are not gay or attracted to men then there is no problem with you. You just need to be proud of urself, live yourself and accept urself the way you are before others can.thats just the only solution.

I don't think u know what stigma can cause
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Johncuppa(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
I've met myself
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by teaandteea: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

hit d gym
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by benzion72(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Not a believer how I wish you are one, Believe has a magic to boost your self esteem and show ways of conquering various adversity, it also give you stories of how people turn their weakness to strength. Get the Autobiography of Theodore Roosovelt, a man born weak with various diseases who went ahead to conquer every weakness, become a rough rider and latter became an American President
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is your name by any chance Daniel? A light-skin guy who never stop shaking that ass?
I'm sorry I can't help you, but I do know that I hate effeminate men with passsssion
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
thanks embarassed
what's up with the blushing face facial expression?
be a man, not a faqqot undecided undecided
I will kill my son if he dares act like you oooh.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by boringnigerian: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dude, be whoever makes you happy and ignore everybody else. Everyone will always have an opinion about who you are, how you look and how you behave. If you keep listening to them, depression will be your portion. Just figure out what makes you happy and stick with it. People will be fine.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by boringnigerian: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
jamariwolf:
Is your name by any chance Daniel? A light-skin guy who never stop shaking that ass?
I'm sorry I can't help you, but I do know that I hate effeminate men with passsssion

That sounds like your personal problem.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Charliiee(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Malawian:

is your zodiac cancer?
It's almost 2018 and their are still people that believe in zodiac signs? Lol, you people should leave this trash in 2017.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by debayun(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

All you need is 6 months of rigorous military training it will change your psychology and improve your physique
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by mrsaintman: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
cyrilomoh:
Consulting the oracle:

CAUSES: Too close to girls at early stage, copying what they do and allowing it to influenced you.

SOLUTIONS: bring a 2year old native cock, three white kola nut and ogogoro to appease the gods and everything will be over.
grin...you weak me kiaa
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mariangeles:
I feel so sorry for your plight... I wish there was something I could say to help, but do you like girls?
yes, i tried expressing my love for a girl last month, but she made fun of it embarassed
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by stanliwise(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

Bro from the way you speak, you seem to be fighting so hard to prove wrong what you have been believing for long. Please reply me if you want me to suggest you something.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by bullabong(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

work out,lift weight,sip a little then just maybe.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by HotIce90(f): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
cyrilomoh:
Consulting the oracle:

CAUSES: Too close to girls at early stage, copying what they do and allowing it to influenced you.

SOLUTIONS: bring a 2year old native cock, three white kola nut and ogogoro to appease the gods and everything will be over.
Grow up
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Dohgon(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

Your hormone levels are mixed up. You produce too much Estrogen instead of Testosterone. Please contact Professor MomOh at the Dohgon University of Thought asap. He will provide a non medical solution
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by donnie(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
this is exactly why i don't talk to my people about this.

Look, i have started barbing skull, because an uncle of mind said that only gay people keep afro.

I am now careful about the colours of cloth i wear, cos some one said pink and yellow etc are for homosexuals .

When i walk or run, i try to raise my shoulders up to look more manly.

Its frustrating that i am trying hard to behave and act most of the things that comes to men naturally .

I can't walk infront of guys cos they will make fun, i can't even sweep or wash cloths around them cos of their mockery.

But please am straight, i am sexually attracted to only women. Thanks embarassed lalasticlala

To have a manly gait, you can start my taking long steps instead of short steps. It'll help.

Join a male sibling or cousin to watch soccer, play chess or any sport.

Hitting the gym could also help.

Reduce the time you spend sitting, playing or gossiping with your mum, sisters or aunty. That's how you picked up those traits.

Avoid extremely tight clothing, before them chyke you and you start to dey do the real thing. undecided
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oxster:

I hv modify my advice,you can still see some other advice

I was once like you but it all ended at de AGE of 17,,,

You know I grew up with 6 gals around me!!

Wasn't easy to Create myself like this

4get that gym,When I tired gym I almost killed myself
So you shook your ass and wore your mama's lingerie too?
I always knew that you were A little FAqqot, I can smell them even on forums, no matter how they try to deny. Oya start coming out of the closet little by little.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
ddapoo:
I think ur low on testosterone...start from light exercise and then press up....or register at the gym. it increases testosterone and malehood
i will try this
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by ddapoo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
jamariwolf:

what d heck is ur problem...u don't have a solution then shut d eff up what's our biz with ur own personal shit
get sense ijn
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by berrystunn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Go to gym and read some change behavior books
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Snow02: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
i have never thought about that before ooo, i am NOT gay embarassed

btw, you are pretty and i like your boobs. cheesy cheesy
damn bro I c u're going through alot just accept who you are and hustle hard get your cash up n women will flock
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by yipata: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
WELL MAYBE YOU ARE FORCING YOURSELF TO BE STRAIGHT AND YOU WERENT CREATED TO BE. PLS EMBRACE YOUR SEXUALITY AND FIND A WAY TO LEAVE NIGERIA TO BE ABLE TO BE YOURSELF AND STILL ACHIEVE GREATER THINGS. GOD MADE YOU WHOLE, DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANYTHING NEGATIVE. THATS THE PERFECT WAY HE WANTED TO MAKE YOU

JESUSBOIY:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.