Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day (2823 Views)

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Saintsammurai(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Don't post people's picture without their permission. You can only roll with that kinda girlin your dreams. sad
I've taken down the picture..
I just uploaded to make a statement..

And my dear marine , if you know the church I'm attending, the school and if i give you asses and my password to my real Facebook account or what SAP account..

You will eat back your word..
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I've taken down the picture..
I just uploaded to make a statement..

And my dear marine , if you know the church I'm attending, the school and if i give you asses and my password to my real Facebook account or what SAP account..

You will eat back your word..
You can't even lie coherently. I can't make sense of everything you wrote up there. undecided
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by RoyalBlak007: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
Great question

He never said anything about kissing, did he ?

Not at all.The Man just wants a movie companion.That's all

Some girls rationality cracks me up gringrin. Just cos a guy invites you on a date doesn't mean he wants to "Shine your silver"

1 Like

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Saintsammurai(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Mariinee:
You can't even lie coherently. I can't make sense of everything you wrote up there. undecided
lol do you need the number of my ex girlfriend?
I give you her number and her instagram handle..
then you call her and ask her about her ex named prosper aka prospero..

If you see her pics online then you will know that I've really chop life and enjoy life.. lol

1 Like

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Not at all.The Man just wants a movie companion.That's all

Some girls rationality cracks me up gringrin. Just cos a guy invites you on a date doesn't mean he wants to "Shine your silver"
it is a really bad mentality

Some guys may just be looking for a decent lady to wile away the time or start a decent relationship with.

Not all guys "kiss" on the first date. Not every guy is a Bleep boy.
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol do you need the number of my ex girlfriend?
I give you her number and her instagram handle..
then you call her and ask her about her ex named prosper aka prospero..

If you see her pics online then you will know that I've really chop life and enjoy life.. lol
I believe you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by JuanDeDios: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
I know but these nairaland guys are something else, he will claim you went to his house.

Pathetic.
By all means, DON'T respond if you feel this isn't the sort of thing for you. I am a grown man who treats people with utmost respect, and I’m hoping to hear from a grown lady who knows enough about life and about these things to know that going out on a movie date does not commit you to someone and that the fact there are bad people in the world doesn’t mean the rest of us should give up and not live.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Saintsammurai(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Mariinee:
I believe you. undecided
I still want to chop you though.
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by RoyalBlak007: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
it is a really bad mentality

Some guys may just be looking for a decent lady to wile away the time or start a decent relationship with.

Not all guys "kiss" on the first date. Not every guy is a Bleep boys.

Some might be depressed and then they want to talk to someone new. "Some might just wanna talk alone" ...

Such an erroneous mentality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Blackhawk03(f): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
Great question

He never said anything about kissing, did he ?

Shey I've been asking you to go see a movie with me, you're doing like fish abi? See your mate now... undecided undecided

Nofavors tongue
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Shey I've been asking you to go see a movie with me, you're doing like fish abi? See your mate now... undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy

no comment
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Blackhawk03(f): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
cheesy cheesy

no comment

Smh undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Duru009(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Ayam not going, kiss and tell guys.

Am a pretty matured dude. Chat m up. You get no problem !

1 Like

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Duru009(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Sugar97:
Assuming u receive multiple "applications", how'd u decide?

Just curious... grin grin

Lol., are you free!
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Duru009(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Sugar97:
Assuming u receive multiple "applications", how'd u decide?

Just curious... grin grin

Lol., are you free !
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro, I've this feeling... lipsrsealed
Kidnapping things
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2017
pcguru1:

Kidnapping things
Na you talk am. Let's be optimistic about this. lipsrsealed
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by habsydiamond(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2017
I don't want blind date cos that can lead to black market ......na shine Ur eye date I want...anybody interested should PM me....Lagos only...pls grin grin grin
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Sugar97(f): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Duru009:

Lol., are you free !

But u're not the OP naw, or are u also receiving "applications"? cheesy grin
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Na you talk am. Let's be optimistic about this. lipsrsealed

Lol just kidding it may be a good thing but caution though this is Nigeria.
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol just kidding it may be a good thing but caution though this is Nigeria.
That's why he'll meet the lady in a public place.
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by sisisioge: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Biko if you are sharing movie tickets inbox me two...many thanks grin
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Ayam not going, kiss and tell guys.

Nne you know them better jare
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Nofav.ors tongue
Aburo, bawo ni?
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Duru009(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sugar97:

But u're not the OP naw, or are u also receiving "applications"? cheesy grin

Am not dear, am talking about us (you & I )!
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by CaraJewel(f): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
you never ready to comot better go alone
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by JuanDeDios: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
sisisioge:
Biko if you are sharing movie tickets inbox me two...many thanks grin
Of course! Anything for Sisi. Just tell your people to get in touch with my people.
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Blackhawk03(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
NoFavors:
Aburo, bawo ni?

Mo wa daada oooo, you?

Shey you've not forgotten you're my Santa shocked sad
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by JuanDeDios: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
lalanice:
Smh...just for a movie date? So u want to be chating and watching?? cheesy anyway good idea tho, I'm coming lemme coman open my own thread for those in Edo with all these criteria except d gisting part.
.... If u write like me forget it.....I'm with the op on DAT grin
Sure, open it. I may even reply since I will be in Edo in January.

1 Like

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Marcelo290(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Nooo, I no want. grin. Make them carry their wahala dey go.
Watin this one the feel like?
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by lalanice(f): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Sure, open it. I may even reply since I will be in Edo in January.
OK, About the thread, that was a joke.

But if you're really in Bini by January, I'm hoping men's code would be out by then. If it's a Saturday and it's not showing late, I'm in. cool
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Mo wa daada oooo, you?

Shey you've not forgotten you're my Santa shocked sad
yea. Message me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See) / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.