Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date (8037 Views)

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Hugomexis(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sequel to my previous post

https://www.nairaland.com/6500787/what-happened-female-banker

So after coming back from church yesterday,I called her to ask if she was still up for the date later in the evening.She answered in the affirmative.

So in the evening,I got dressed in my long sleeve shirt with knickers and face cap with my white sneakers to boot.I met her up in the bus stop we agreed to meet.God she was so pretty and sexy in her short wine coloured gown with the lipstick and stiletto heels to match.The gown really made her curves prominent.I complimented her beauty and she blushed slightly.I ordered uber to the cinema.

On getting there,I ordered for three packs of chips and two bottles of coke.

We got in and picked our spot to sit.We were few in the hall.In fact,we weren't up to 10 in total.

We started watching the movie(Mulan).Mulan is thrash by the way.As we were watching,I put my hands over her shoulders and tried smooching her breasts from time to time cheesy

Anytime I did so,she'd take my hands off her shoulder telling me to allow her concentrate on the movie.I let her be then later she snuggled up to me to rest her head on my chest.I wrapped my hands around her,feeling her breast.I could hear her soft moans.I used my left hand to type a message on my phone 'You up for a quickie right here' then I showed it to her.

Her intial reaction was that of incredulity before she nodded her head in agreement.I quickly scanned the area.There wasn't anyone behind us.The closest person to us was seven seats away so wouldn't notice.

I slipped out my condom from my pockets and handed it to her,telling her to wear it on me herself.She unbuckled my zippers,played with my penis for a while before wearing the condom on it.After wearing it on,she gently moved over and sat on me,grindly me slowly.She's an expert.Damn.

The way she rolled and twisted her waist on me sent me wild.She's a really bad girl.cheesy We both were struggling to hold back the pleasures we felt.I came and she got down.I slipped off the condom and tied it inside a nylon.

We continued watching the movie till it ended then we left.I ordered different ubers for us as were both going in different directions.I kissed her before she entered her uber.cheesy

She asked if we could up some other time and I told her it depends on when I'd have a chance away from my busy schedule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Draslo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oga go and start writing erotica. You might make money instead of all these make believe stories for attention on Nairaland.

Major lies
1. Condom in pocket to the movies. Really?!
2. Nylon in movie hall to tie the condom. Really?!
3. Ordering of two Ubers? Haba! You can only do one per trip. What do you think we are? Foolish and dumb?
Modified
4. Mulan stopped showing in Nigerian cinemas during the last quarter of 2020.
5. Seven seats away in a movie theater isn't that much especially when the six seats in between are empty grin
6. (Courtesy of a real gee IceColdVeins) Asking a top level banker that has her own office to meet you, Mr Dollar Man at the bus stop where you now decided to order Uber(Na this one off me pass)

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Kebbiprince: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol, everyone knows this is pure lies, stop deluding yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Kebbiprince: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:
Oga go and start writing erotica. You might make money instead of all these make believe stories for attention on Nairaland.

Major lies
3. Ordering of two Ubers? Haba! You can only do one per trip. What do you think we are? Foolish and dumb?
He doesn't even know how to lie

17 Likes

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Hugomexis(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

Major lies

I don't really like to reply you nairaland ogbomsosho sherlock holmes cheesy

As for your first question,which real nigga doesn't keep a condom in his wallet? cheesy

As for your second question,I'm sure you read where I said I bought two bottles of coke.Can't your dumb brain tell you those bottles of coke were put inside a nylon? cheesy

As for your third question,I used my phone to order one trip while she used hers to order for her own trip but I paid for both cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by livebyday(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Useless nonsensical post fit for a dustbin only
Lies and contradiction

Trash post from a brain stunted with fantasies and addiction

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Cutie09(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

As for your first question,which real nigga doesn't keep a condom in his wallet? cheesy

As for your second question,I'm sure you read where I said I bought two bottles of coke.Can't your dumb brain tell you those bottles of coke were put inside a nylon? cheesy

As for your third question,I used my phone to order one trip while she used hers to order for her own trip but I paid for both cheesy

No offence o oga, i dont know how uber work there, but i thought uber us register to your debit card so how can she order uber while you.pay. no vex please explain to me kind of confused.

I like your story better start writing business

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Draslo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

Look man, you don't have to explain yourself to me. Real niggas stopped putting condoms in their pockets or wallets after their first year in uni. You clearly said you ordered both Uber trips.Did you pay before or after her trip was ended? grin grin grin

Give it a rest man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by IamPlato(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
So This Two Idiots Will Claim To Be In Love grin

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by OB7Foreva(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
This story is too fake to be real. grin
If you haven't read the story pls don't! this is an epic advice..

7 Likes

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

Oga dey lie gently naw...
which cinema dey put coke inside nylon? Haba mana � maybe na okokomaiko cinema sha...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by RemoveKebab: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Cholls(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
my brother oya

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by AlphaStorm: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

So after coming back from church yesterday,I called her to ask if she was still up for the date later in the evening.She answered in the affirmative.

So in the evening,I got dressed in my long sleeve shirt with knickers and face cap with my white sneakers to boot.I met her up in the bus stop we agreed to meet.God she was so pretty and sexy in her short wine coloured gown with the lipstick and stiletto heels to match.The gown really made her curves prominent.I complimented her beauty and she blushed slightly.I ordered uber to the cinema.

We got in and picked our spot to sit.We were few in the hall.In fact,we weren't up to 10 in total.

We started watching the movie(Mulan).Mulan is thrash by the way.As we were watching,I put my hands over her shoulders and tried smooching her breasts from time to time cheesy

Anytime I did so,she'd take my hands off her shoulder telling me to allow her concentrate on the movie.I let her be then later she snuggled up to me to rest her head on my chest.I wrapped my hands around her,feeling her breast.I could hear her soft moans.I used my left hand to type a message on my phone 'You up for a quickie right here' then I showed it to her.

Her intial reaction was that of incredulity before she nodded her head in agreement.I quickly scanned the area.There wasn't anyone behind us.The closest person to us was seven seats away so wouldn't notice.

I slipped out my condom from my pockets and handed it to her,telling her to wear it on me herself.She unbuckled my zippers,played with my penis for a while before wearing the condom on it.After wearing it on,she gently moved over and sat on me,grindly me slowly.She's an expert.Damn.

The way she rolled and twisted her waist on me sent me wild.She's a really bad girl.cheesy We both were struggling to hold back the pleasures we felt.I came and she got down.I slipped off the condom and tied it inside a nylon.

We continued watching the movie till it ended then we left.I ordered different ubers for us as were both going in different directions.I kissed her before she entered her uber.cheesy

She asked if we could up some other time and I told her it depends on when I'd have a chance away from my busy schedule.

LORI IRO !!!
ELERIBU OP !!!!!!!!

U ORDERED 2 UBER ??
Lemme not say anything yet. Over to you fellow detectives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by candygist: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

The same lady that ask if you were not irresponsible like Davido. The both of you are mad.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Kingcalls: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Although i don't believe ur delusions, i hope u know there is an infrared camera in all cinemas that records live movements in the halls...just don't b surprised when ur sexapade goes viral on the net

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Skullano(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
I no dey go cinema and I no dey order Uber so what do I know?.

4 Likes

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Topsy04(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
some who claimed you are decent and responsible unlike davido.

first time of hanging out ....banging a public figure (banker) at the back in d cinema...haba

you ordered for 2 uber with one phone... u no try

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Topsy04:
some who claimed you are decent and responsible unlike davido.

first time of hanging out ....banging a public figure (banker) at the back in d cinema...haba

you ordered for 2 uber with one phone... u no try
baba even added that the cinema dey put coke inside nylon for am.. na d nylon e use tie him used condom....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you believe this, it means a screw in your brain had loosen shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
you must be related to one honourable "lie Mohammed" like that..

eleribu op cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Mrlcredible: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
livebyday:
Useless nonsensical post fit for a dustbin only
Lies and contradiction

Trash post from a brain stunted with fantasies and addiction
hehehe my boss I hail oh
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by bmdmix3: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
a very boring lie
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

Major lies

I burst out laughing when I read your comment. Why u take that clown so serious though? grin
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by obagayeseun: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm... Idobale mi re ooo
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Ikea81: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

where you see nylon? you buy akara too?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by omaclarry(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kingcalls:
Although i don't believe ur delusions, i hope u know there is an infrared camera in all cinemas that records live movements in the halls...just don't b surprised when ur sexapade goes viral on the net

Seriously shocked ... fada ayam finished

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Brexxit(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
That's why I love nairaland, detectives everywhere.The story is as fake as toke makinwa butt. grin

Baba wan form Emeka ike and Ramsey Noah but nairalanders quickly change am for am. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2021
These your lies are purely on steroids.

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by 3gpvids: 12:55am On Apr 13, 2021
So na now una know this guy

its allrice

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by NiRfreak(m): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2021
"You up for quickie here"...is a game move.. lol

Giving her condom to wear for u....is another killer move to render her cunt in tears.

Simp can never understand that audacity in their life......... reason they are shouting it's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by pizzzy(m): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Lier of the year come collect ur award don't forget to order two Uber for us we dey go different direction

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardcore Sex Story (18+) Bleep Rated. / Is This Cute Or Trashy? Please Advice!! / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.