Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day (2804 Views)

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by DaddyKross: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Mtcheew. You go make dirty girls dey feel like Riri now.
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Blackhawk03(f): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2017
NoFavors:
yea. Message me

Yipeeeeeeeeee! cheesy grin

Twerks non stop grin tongue
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yipeeeeeeeeee! cheesy grin

Twerks non stop grin tongue
check it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by bizzy500: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Anybabe in ib. For the offer!
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by udysweet(f): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice. Merry Christmas
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by dieBYfire: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanDeDios:
Are you alone on Tuesday Boxing Day? Are you in Lagos? Then let’s go on a blind movie date together at Silverbird Cinemas, Ikeja. You should be of mature age. I am bit reclusive but once I meet an interesting person I love a good conversation and you should not be too introverted. Each of us will be responsible for his or her transport to and from cinema. I can pay for your ticket and popcorn. (Yea, I’m cool with feminism and all!)

It is preferred that you have or have had an active Nairaland account. If you write txtglsh (textnglish), don’t bother contacting me. I like good conversations. If you don’t talk, don’t bother please since I won’t want to be talking to myself or getting monosyllables from you.

BB pin: DDC421EC

Na craze Dey worry this one ?
Who are you to give terms & conditions?
Do you think NL chics are begging for relationships?
Take ur rubbish offer to ur sister or your village people....
Can you imagine , u even asking them to be responsible for their Tfare..... Walai my u are as broke as Blackface undecided

I swear if you can afford to take 1 NL chic as u mumuly claim with ur nonsense condition ... I will share 10k to the first 5 female monikers that commented on this thread.
Rubbish .... Nna cho way Gi Osinso undecided
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Melsan: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice. All the best!
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Na craze Dey worry this one ?
Who are you to give terms & conditions?
Do you think NL chics are begging for relationships?
Take ur rubbish offer to ur sister or your village people....
Can you imagine , u even asking them to be responsible for their Tfare..... Walai my u are as broke as Blackface undecided

I swear if you can afford to take 1 NL chic as u mumuly claim with ur nonsense condition ... I will share 10k to the first 5 female monikers that commented on this thread.
Rubbish .... Nna cho way Gi Osinso undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by dieBYfire: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin

No! I won't take this.....Hnmmmmm( you know y abi) angry
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

No! I won't take this.....Hnmmmmm( you know y abi) angry

Hahahahaha! Slow down now wink
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by dieBYfire: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dimples129:

Hahahahaha! Slow down now wink

grin grin grin

Last warning , next time I see u in my next destination, You will know that I don't like far away from London! cheesy
Don't follow me upandan o
Re: Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
His demands are cool nau. Would you like a dumb and boring lady?
he talk like his d!ck is pvssy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Your Partner Love You Even More / How do you love again? / Popular 9ja Bad Girl Maheeda Is Back To Lagos, Shares Photos Of Her Boobs & Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.