Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1163313 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 7:30am On May 24, 2018
vikturaikay:
Yes I don't have access to internet because I was offshore and we use cellular device with no internet..
So I will still appreciate any help I can get. Thanks
No help, buddy. Give birth here.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by quin9(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2018
MadameW:
Hello All, please does anyone know any reliable company that can ship a parcel from Houston to Lagos? Thanks in advance

SGK global,Google them or send a pm and i'll send their contact,they can come pick it up from home.I have used them severally with no issues.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MadameW: 12:13pm On May 24, 2018
quin9:

SGK global,Google them or send a pm and i'll send their contact,they can come pick it up from home.I have used them severally with no issues.

Thanks, sent you a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tvegas(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2018
ozymes:
Have you sorted it now?

I sent you a pm. kindly respond.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tvegas(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
ibukunpops:
Send a pm

Hello i sent you a pm kindly respond.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MiracleMum(f): 1:45pm On May 24, 2018
Greetings house. Today makes it a month my visa application was placed on administrative processing. I've been tracking the status online and it finally changed this morning to "approved." I am yet to get a mail from them to come pick up my passport, i hope it doesn't come late like my friend's own that came after 2 months of interview.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Toy002: 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
Hello All,

Well done for the good work going on here.

Please, does anyone have info on cheap hospitals for delivery in California and also possible doctors and their contact?

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tripletmom: 7:05pm On May 24, 2018
Stil on Turkish airline and accommodation for layovers.
I understand accommodation would b provided by the airline but a transit Visa is required.
Pls,how do i go about the transit visa.
Also read somewhere that dey don’t accept cash for payment of the visa but only America banks cards.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyabeji12(f): 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
Tripletmom:
I understand accommodation would b provided by the airline but a transit Visa is required.
Also read somewhere that dey don’t accept cash for payment of the visa but only America banks cards.
Google Turkish evisa. You can apply before your trip. Print out the evisa emailed to you and travel with it. You can pay online with your naija card.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tripletmom: 8:36pm On May 24, 2018
Iyabeji12:

Google Turkish evisa. You can apply before your trip. Print out the evisa emailed to you and travel with it. You can pay online with your naija card.
Thank you ma,I jst came across the site,will do it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ramj: 11:08pm On May 24, 2018
Part 6 Page 126
Late comer indeed anyway I don show my face. Now back into hiding learning to be husband+daddy.

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 11:11pm On May 24, 2018
Ramj:
Part 6 Page 126

Late comer indeed anyway I don show my face.
Now back into hiding learning to be husband+daddy.

Je m'appelle Ramj

Hehehe

See you on "the other thread"

The hustle is real!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 7:22am On May 25, 2018
ozycy:

From my understanding, you have to pre-pay and while paying, ask for miracle moment to get the discounted fee of about $675. I hope am correct
Thank you very much I appreciate
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 7:24am On May 25, 2018
Toy002:
Hello All,

Well done for the good work going on here.

Please, does anyone have info on cheap hospitals for delivery in California and also possible doctors and their contact?

Thank you.
Read feddy27’s post she had her second baby in California

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 7:26am On May 25, 2018
MadameW:
Hello All, please does anyone know any reliable company that can ship a parcel from Houston to Lagos? Thanks in advance
I use one regularly it takes one week to get to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2018
ozycy:

From my understanding, you have to pre-pay and while paying, ask for miracle moment to get the discounted fee of about $675. I hope am correct
Prepay when I arrive there or via form A or wire transfer?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Lakings: 10:54am On May 25, 2018
Hello house,I want you guys to enlighten me on what to do .
My wife has been denied visa twice,last year and the second one early this may the normal B1/B2 tourist and business visa.she is pregnant and i want her to go and deliver in US . How can i go about the medical visa and to get a cheap hospital with all the necessary things for her to be issue visa..
Gurus in the house I want your response thanks

It's urgent plssss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by feddy27: 10:57am On May 25, 2018
chloe00:

Read fe..ddy27’s post she had her second baby in California

toy002, I ported to Chicago.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 11:01am On May 25, 2018
chloe00:

Prepay when I arrive there or via form A or wire transfer?
from what they wrote, you have to apply and pay before the 7th month to qualify. let people that used them come and help on how they were able to tackle that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mumdearest: 1:10pm On May 25, 2018
Tripletmom:

you can process your visa by yourself on turkish airline website and you can make payment with your nigerian card. But for american passport holder, you make payment at the airport.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by passionup: 1:44pm On May 25, 2018
My sister had a 2 year visitor visa and used it once and stayed for 9 weeks. She accompanied my elder sister who went to deliver a baby on a visitor visa too. Now, her visa has expired and she tried renewing through drop box but was asked to go schedule an interview. Any ideas why and what plausible questions she could be asked? Plausible answers to the questions will also be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mamatukwas: 3:24pm On May 25, 2018
passionup:
My sister had a 2 year visitor visa and used it once and stayed for 9 weeks. She accompanied my elder sister who went to deliver a baby on a visitor visa too. Now, her visa has expired and she tried renewing through drop box but was asked to go schedule an interview. Any ideas why and what plausible questions she could be asked? Plausible answers to the questions will also be appreciated.
Thanks.

Most likely reason might be difference between how long she said she would stay in the US when she applied vs how long she ended up staying. Plus hopefully your sister who she accompanied isn't flagged on thier system.

She should be ready to answer truthfully about what she was doing on the 9week period.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by passionup: 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
Mamatukwas:

Most likely reason might be difference between how long she said she would stay in the US when she applied vs how long she ended up staying. Plus hopefully your sister who she accompanied isn't flagged on thier system.

She should be ready to answer truthfully about what she was doing on the 9week period.

Thanks @mamatukwas,
Truthfully would mean her saying that she accompanied an elder sister for birth process. The sister in question had used her visiting visa for child birth and never informed the embassy. She just renewed last 2weeks through drop box without a hindrance. Would her stating these facts not affect our sister's visa? Just asking as things seem dicey now. Comments and contributions are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
passionup:

Thanks @mamatukwas,
Truthfully would mean her saying that she accompanied an elder sister for birth process. The sister in question had used her visiting visa for child birth and never informed the embassy. She just renewed last 2weeks through drop box without a hindrance. Would her stating these facts not affect our sister's visa? Just asking as things seem dicey now. Comments and contributions are welcome.

Mamatukwa's advise is spot on

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 25, 2018
.......meanwhile those looking for agents to get earlier dates........as someone else said, the so called agent is just charging you for refreshing the appointment page.

and.....people are still willing to share accomodation...let's be careful

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sevule(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
Springdance:
In the spirit of giving back:

Total was $8609

I did not do new born hearing test. The lady said it was mandatory, I told her to give me sometime and she should come back cos I didn’t do it for my previous baby and it wasn’t a big deal. I went online and saw it was not mandatory for self pay patients and gladly declined. By God’s grace my child can hear, thank you very much and I don’t need the service.

Did visa on arrival and they refused to collect my money when I got to Lagos, I had $190 but it was in $20’s, they said they don’t collect small denominations, they also refused my Naija domicilliary bank card, that they only accept foreign card. It was a big wawu, I had to go to the bureau de change in the airport and pleaded with the lady to change my money to $100, $50 and two $20’s. They collected it. It is faster if you pay on their website and come with proof of payment cos it was a long wait for us that were just making payments.

Every bill payed. Thanks to all who contribute to this site, I learnt everything here.

Thank God for his infinite mercies, mother and baby are doing well and are back home. It is all by the grace of God.

I was shocked that you paid $8,609 for a C-Section. My wife just gave birth via C-Section and the total bill was approximately $46,000. However since I have health insurance, I only paid $1,000 out of pocket, and the rest was covered by insurance.

The American Health system is truly a strange one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 5:50pm On May 25, 2018
Lol. Chief! I want to assume that you are new here.
sevule:

I was shocked that you paid $8,609 for a C-Section. My wife just gave birth via C-Section and the total bill was approximately $46,000. However since I have health insurance, I only paid $1,000 out of pocket, and the rest was covered by insurance.

The American Health system is truly a strange one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.