Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162373 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by covbrand(f): 2:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Please who knows any full time live in nanny in Houston texas. Urgent. God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by LovelyJas: 3:08am On Jul 22, 2018
West Houston Medical Centre

quote author=olammy8888 post=69572607]Hello guys, nice work done in here.

I have being a silent follower for 7 months here.

My husband have applied for Ds-160 and he picked B1/B2 for himself and B2 for mine.

Hope we are on track.

Question 2.

While bookings appointment he picked B1/B2. Hope there wont be issues.

Question 3.

please can i have a cheap hospital in houston so wont spend much because we are expecting Twins.

Thanks great house[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 3:54am On Jul 22, 2018
olafunto:
Good day all, please my wife and i are planning to travel in order to give birth at US, pls i need the website to apply
Thanks

www.doctoresparati.com

The ad is listed on every page.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adebuble(f): 4:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Kween2014:
Hello, there are a few slots open in early September for Lagos if you are date hunting.

Are they still open?.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 5:00am On Jul 22, 2018
Pls
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Summerrr: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2018
thermolady:
Hello Summerrr, being straight up at POE is always the best policy; actually many of us before getting to know this thread had considered or been advised to lie about our US childbirth intentions but this thread enlightened about that and it paid off for us at our interviews and POE! You are not likely to be denied entry if you go 'armed' (e.g. with proof of financial solvency & intention to return to ur country).
Most hospitals will require you to contact them by phone & they are the ones who will give you info on whether they also provide water birth services (most of us Nigerians just want to deliver safely & cost effectively on our hospital beds!)
You may need to ignore proximity. You can still have a good childbirth experience in a state where you don't know anybody; in fact many of us discovered that staying with friends or relatives only complicated matters.
I'm not advertising for them but doctoresparati services seem to be one of the few that don't mind you coming in as late as 36 weeks - most US doctors/hospitals prefer that you register with them much earlier so you need to consider this.

Thank you! Definitely enlightened, I would never have declared it before reading this thread. I was even thinking of crossing by road from Canada to avoid questioning!

I’m surprised Doctores Para Ti isn’t targeted by officials like the Chinese maternity services that I read about online are. They seem to be the best option.

Thanks again for the insight.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Summerrr: 5:09am On Jul 22, 2018
expectingmum:

Where are you from? Seem we are from part of the world and in same boat?

As others mentioned, being true of intent is best.
Let me know where you based out of and i can provide more details as Hawaii is closer to me as well?

Good luck

I live in Sydney, how about you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Summerrr: 5:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Amazing01:

I would advise that you declare your true intentions at the POE. I have British passport and had my baby in the states. When asked at the POE what my visit was for, I said I was there to have my baby and that it was my husband's wish for his children to be born in the states. I got stamped in for the max duration which is 90 days .I must state tho that we had prepaid hospital and doctors fees but were not asked.

Thanks for your reply! Again still so surprised but reassured that honesty works. Prepaid fees would make me feel a lot safer, that’s definitely something I’ll look at.

Also glad to know I’m not the only one keen to explore this option despite already having a “Western” passport.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adebuble(f): 5:24am On Jul 22, 2018
superdoll:
Please mothers i used Houston northwest and dr xydas. I had a scheduled cs and everything went smoothly, i got my zero balances from both hospital and doc. I was surprised dt i got a call from d hosp ds morning dt i have a bill from the ER. The caller said she doesnt have details but only want to confirm if i have insurance or if she should mail to me. She said it will take 7 to 10 biz days to come and i am leaving in a few days. Anybody experienced this before?
NB: meanwhile a week after delivery before i went for my post partum visit i had cold chills for 2 days. I called the doc office and dey asked me to come in. I went there and saw the nurse practitioner who said its most likely rapid homone shift (sumtin like dt) she however took blood and urine sample to check for a possible post surgery infection. They told me dey would call me to tell me the result the next day wic dey did say the result was fine.
I am wondering if this bill was from dem though the caller said she was calling from hnwmc and not dr xydas office

The post visit you had could be the bill they called for, because u have few days to stay in US, pls make sure u call them back and let they know you need the bill urgently so that you can make payment, before you pay make sure you know what you are paying for..

I had a similar case in 2015, but in my case the service was free cos I was bleeding from the incision, I was not reopened but one stitch was opened and I kept dressing it for a month myself, my mum helped me most of the time.. When the bleeding started I noticed it was dark red so I know it was not life threatening, when I got to the Doc office, my 1st question was will I pay for this service, off course they knew what the implications were so I was told it was free till it heals but I only went that once n continued to dress it at home...the blood was accumulated blood behind my skin layer....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello. How was your interview?
SaubanAbiodun:
Hello House,

I just paid for Enrollment Fee
OB/GYN MEDICAL SERVICE and Medical Documentation
OB/GYN MEDICAL SERVICE to Doctores Para Ti for my wife expecting Twins, hope am on right track..? and we have gotting visa appointment to September at Abuja Embassy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2018
Summerrr:

Thank you! Definitely enlightened, I would never have declared it before reading this thread. I was even thinking of crossing by road from Canada to avoid questioning!

I’m surprised Doctores Para Ti isn’t targeted by officials like the Chinese maternity services that I read about online are. They seem to be the best option.

Thanks again for the insight.

www.doctoresparati.com offers medical services, Chinese maternity service offered lodging with no permit and non-registered "nurses" from China and patients were being coached to lie when applying for their Visa. There is nothing to be surprised about.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by covbrand(f): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2018
I don't know if anyone has had a case like this before, I travelled with my toddler that was born in the us to have my second baby,on the flight here he caught a serious virus so I rushed him to the er when it seemed like he was looking consciousness.
We stayed for a few hours as he was placed on IV and some test and scans was done on him. He was given intravenous drugs then we were discharged.
On leaving, the billing department gave me a bill of up to 10000 but said I could get a discount that will make it about 900, the shocking part was when I was told that I still had to pay for a separate doctors fee, pathology and radiologist fee.

I am thinking of collecting medicaid on his behalf since he is a citizen and wasent just born now.
I will appreciate anybody that has been through something like this to share.
Will it affect my chances of coming into the us again?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2018
covbrand:
I don't know if anyone has had a case like this before, I travelled with my toddler that was born in the us to have my second baby,on the flight here he caught a serious virus so I rushed him to the er when it seemed like he was looking consciousness.
We stayed for a few hours as he was placed on IV and some test and scans was done on him. He was given intravenous drugs then we were discharged.
On leaving, the billing department gave me a bill of up to 10000 but said I could get a discount that will make it about 900, the shocking part was when I was told that I still had to pay for a separate doctors fee, pathology and radiologist fee.

I am thinking of collecting medicaid on his behalf since he is a citizen and wasent just born now.
I will appreciate anybody that has been through something like this to share.
Will it affect my chances of coming into the us again?

Surely it will and should affect your chances of getting a visa again.

I think its morally indefensible for you to claim Medicaid when you have not for a single day worked and pay into American system.

Take a payment plan and sort out your bills so as not to make life even more difficult for other visa applicants.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by doyin2me: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Eyiza:
[Hi, Pls I will be in Richmond, first week of August, Pls can you advise me on accommodation, Pls help.
Thank you. uote author=doyin2me post=68188303]In the spirit of giving back .
Off the Richmond, Virginia now.
Came in through JFK,New York.

Was scared for a number of reasons . Wasn't carrying a lot of cash +...recent stories.
CBP: What's your purpose of visit?
Me: Childbirth and vacation .
CBP: Sorry ?
Me: Childbirth
CBP: You were here with your family in Dec. How long did you stay for?
Me: 8 weeks .
CBP: what do you do ?
Me : I'm a ........
CBP: Where are you going ?
Me: Richmond, Virginia.
Okay
CBP: Did you declare Egusi ?
Me: Yes.
Stamps me in .
Haven't checked anything yet o.
Just ran to get my luggages and ran outside before some1 calls me back .
Visa : B1/B2.
Got my big envelope of burden of proof .
Nothing was checked .
Thank you all for your contributions.

Yes, I can.
Hola
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by covbrand(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Surely it will and should affect your chances of getting a visa again.

I think its morally indefensible for you to claim Medicaid when you have not for a single day worked and pay into American system.

Take a payment plan and sort out your bills so as not to make life even more difficult for other visa applicants.

Am not sure you understood what I said, i haven't had my baby yet and I have not owed a dime for any child.

The sick child is my toddler who I had a while back, not a new baby and please next time if you cannot pass your message without throwing passive insults you can skip from answering. I did not predict that my son will be rushed into the ER.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by overlord77: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
covbrand:

Am not sure you understood what I said, i haven't had my baby yet and I have not owed a dime for any child.

The sick child is my toddler who I had a while back, not a new baby and please next time if you cannot pass your message without throwing passive insults you can skip from answering. I did not predict that my son will be rushed into the ER.

Madam, so sorry to hear about your toddler's illness, hope he is feeling a lot better now.

I couldn't but notice your response to @justwise. Depending on your view of his comment, I don't think there was any passive insult in there. It's understandable if you felt his comment wasn't in line with what you wanted to hear. it's a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Back to the matter, if for any reason whatsoever, you have earlier paid tax or contributed to the US system, then you just might use the Medicaid (taxpayers funds). As for me, I'd advise you to work out a repayment plan as this was an impromptu event.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by quin9(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
covbrand:

Medicaid is not only applicable to newborn babies na
And I don't see an insult in that reply @justwise gave

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by covbrand(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
quin9:

Medicaid is not only applicable to newborn babies na
And I don't see an insult in that reply @justwise gave

Madam what you see or don't see is none of my business.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by covbrand(f): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
overlord77:

Madam, so sorry to hear about your toddler's illness, hope he is feeling a lot better now.

I couldn't but notice your response to @justwise. Depending on your view of his comment, I don't think there was any passive insult in there. It's understandable if you felt his comment wasn't in line with what you wanted to hear. it's a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Back to the matter, if for any reason whatsoever, you have earlier paid tax or contributed to the US system, then you just might use the Medicaid (taxpayers funds). As for me, I'd advise you to work out a repayment plan as this was an impromptu event.

Thank you for replying, your reply has enlightened me on
what medicaid is and my child's eligibility.
The only issue is have with the payment plan is the hospital told me that the discount is only for 3 days and subsequently after that I will have to pay the regular fee of 10000 that is excluding doctors fee, pathology and radiologist fee. It seems like discount has a timeline and is not usually given in the case of a payment plan.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
covbrand:

I perfectly understood your question there is no ambiguity here.

You are thinking of taking Medicaid to settle your toddler's medical bills because he was born in US.

Recently a lot of people have been denied a visa or insulted at the POE partly because what you are planning to do now.

If you took the Medicaid and returns to Nigeria with your kid who pays for it?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aibisoye0:
Paid on arrival. I'll advise you fill the form and pay online as I was delayed and trust our naija people server is down no network etc.
To get it over quickly after you have the approval fill the online form and get a unique reference number to use to get your visa in naija.

Hello ma'am, pls how long did it take to get your VOA approval.

House, Has anyone gotten approval in the last 1 week?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cindermum: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Iyaboonibipe:

Hello ma'am, pls how long did it take to get your VOA approval.

House, Has anyone gotten approval in the last 1 week?

O yeaa, I applied on Monday and it was acknowledged on Tuesday. Got the approval on Friday afternoon and my flight was sat morning. Please make sure u pay online( so u won't be delayed ) as cash is no longer acceptable. I only found out this morning when I arrived. Paid $180 with a US card.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Jenny8935: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello NL family. I am back once again to give back even though I am not very active on the group. But the group has been very helpful to me since I started reading in January. I read virtually all the previous parts (1-5) and silently followed part 6. I dropped my visa renewal interview here in March. So, to my POE story. I flew Airfrance at 36 weeks plus to Houston 2 days ago with DH. Had 3 hours transit at Paris.... Excellent flight and good food especially the 'steaming hot Jollof rice' with chicken. Lol. Arrived Houston about 2pm. No queue at immigration. Met a white Officer.
DH and I :Good afternoon
Officer :Good afternoon, passports please (hand him our current passports)
Officer : Purpose of visit?
DH and I : Medical for childbirth. We are expecting a baby.
Officer : (scans our passport) have you been to the US before?
DH : yes, this is my 3rd time and my wife's 4th time in the US.
Officer : where are you having the baby?
DH: St. Louis, MO. We leave for St. Louis tomorrow
Officer : How much do you have for the visit?
DH: 4,052 dollars in cash and about $13,500 in cards. (NB : we already paid doctor and hospital before our visa interview but didn't bother stating it at the interview and at the POE)
Officer : why St. Louis?
Me: That's where we had our last baby 3 years ago. We are using the same doctor and hospital cos we had a good experience with them the last time.
Officer : stamps us in for 6months each and says we can proceed to baggage claim. (no secondary)
Immigration lasted just about one minute or less. We collected our luggage and headed for exit. Every one crossed customs/agric officers without being asked any questions but as we passed, one over Sabi officer (Asian or Mexican self) sighted my big stomach and the car seat on top of our luggage (cos we put it in a transparent nylon bag) and immediately stopped us and called us to the side.
Officer : can I see your passports? (hand over to him)
Officer : I can see you are here for childbirth.
DH and I : yes
Officer : Did you go to the secondary room upstairs?
DH and I : nope
Officer : how come? Didn't you tell the immigration officer that you are here for childbirth
DH and I : we did
Officer : calls the other officer standing with him (a black older officer this time)
Black Officer : Did the immigration officer see your documents eg: doctor's correspondence, appointment, any evidence of payment and proof of financial status?
DH and I : nope, he didn't ask for the documents , only asked where we were going to deliver and why and how much we had for it. But we have all the documents with us.
Black officer : can I see them (we hand him a file containing all the burden of proof: doctors correspondence, doctors acceptance letter, doctors appointment, hospital correspondence, hospital and doctors receipts of payment, budget plan and statement of account and my maternity leave letter)
He flips through them quickly and hands back to us.
Black officer: what do you do in your country
DH: I am a ****, my wife is a **** (we are both doctors)
Black officer(now smiling with us) : Can I ask a question?
DH and I : Go ahead (thinking he wanted to ask a medical question to ascertain if we are truly doctors)
Black officer : how come you have the doctors and hospitals in Nigeria, yet all of you want to come here to have your babies?
Before we could even answer, he cuts us in.....
Black officer : let me tell you what I think. I think you all just want the citizenship by birth for the baby (still smiling)
DH and I : Definitely!!! That's the number one reason. It gives the baby prospects of a better life in future and better academic and career opportunities in life. (smiling back)
Black officer : (now laughing and nodding in agreement) The baby may also fetch you guys a green card and citizenship later in the future.
DH and I : Exactly, thats right.
Black officer : (still smiling from ear to ear) you know what? I truly appreciate your truthfulness... Welcome to America and have a safe delivery.
DH and I : Thanks a lot
Meanwhile, they forgot to ask for the food items we had and didn't even ask for the declaration form. Although we didn't take any contraband foodstuff like chicken noodles, chicken Maggie, Yam, fresh vegetables or meat. So, no agric.
Thanks once again NL family. I hope this gives hope and encouragement to others here. Please let's continue to speak the truth at all times. It's not a crime to birth in the US. Jus stick to the rules and you'll be fine.

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
cindermum:

O yeaa, I applied on Monday and it was acknowledged on Tuesday. Got the approval on Friday afternoon and my flight was sat morning. Please make sure u pay online( so u won't be delayed ) as cash is no longer acceptable. I only found out this morning when I arrived. Paid $180 with a US card.

Well noted ma'am. Thanks alot. Pls help me with the list of what to send for approval
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
covbrand:

You’re the one who’s been on the defensive. All of the people that answered you previously said nothing wrong. Because your child was born in the US a while back still doesn’t qualify him/her for Medicaid.

Do you work in the US? Do you pay taxes? Does your husband does any of both? It not, then no, you or any of your offsprings are not eligible for free medical care. Where do you think the money that Medicaid disburses to the hospital comes from? The government? No, it comes from tax payers like me. We don’t even have a say in it, whether we want to be taxed for Medicaid or not... they tax our pay regardless of if we like it or not. 35% of my salary goes to different state, federal and county taxes. The annoying part is that despite being taxed for Medicaid, I can’t use the service. Reason? My family makes to much to qualify for it as it’s for low income families and families that live below the accepted poverty line. And someone will now come and claim US citizen child and eat my hard earned sweat? Does that even sound fair?

And yes, Justwise was right, accepting Medicaid will jeopardize your chances of renewing your visa. This is the era of looking for the most flimsiest excuses to deny people visas.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adebuble(f): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=Jenny8935 post=69609660]
Black officer : how come you have the doctors and hospitals in Nigeria, yet all of you want to come here to have your babies?
Before we could even answer, he cuts us in.....
Black officer : let me tell you what I think. I think you all just want the citizenship by birth for the baby (still smiling)
DH and I : Definitely!!! That's the number one reason. It gives the baby prospects of a better life in future and better academic and career opportunities in life. (smiling back)
Black officer : (now laughing and nodding in agreement) The baby may also fetch you guys a green card and citizenship later in the future.
DH and I : Exactly, thats right.
Black officer : (still smiling from ear to ear) you know what I truly appreciate your truthfulness... Welcome to America and have a safe delivery.
DH and I : Thanks a lot

This to me is the reason why so many more pregnant women will b allowed into the US, provided the laws r not changed.....the truth and honesty PAYS.

Congrats..

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Iyaboonibipe:

Well noted ma'am. Thanks alot. Pls help me with the list of what to send for approval

An application letter addressed to the

The Comptroller General
Nigeria Immigration Service
Nigeria Immigration Service Head Quarters
Abuja.

In your letter state LO name, Passport number, address of where LO will stay in Nigeria (That should be your add) Date of arrival, port of entry (Lagos, Abuja, PH) and name of airline.

• Data page of US International passport
• Data page of both parents international passport
• Flight Itinerary

Hope the above helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by happney65: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Wait ohh..Child is American..Child is over 3years old if i am correct by what the poster said..He is in need of urgent medical care that is too expensive for the mum who is non-american to pay and she is considering to go for the option of medicaid that is available to all americans

Note--This is not for the baby she is in the US to birth,but the one that has been previously born who is a Full-Fledged American..She has already paid lots of thousands of dollars in the US due to birthing the child the first time

Now are you trying to tell me the child cannot ask for any government subsidy program because his or her parents do not live nor pay tax in the US?Education/Medicare etc..If his or her parents cannot ask for government program for a child who is american even though he does not live in the States,that means the citizenship is useless be that..

Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aibisoye0:

An application letter addressed to the

The Comptroller General
Nigeria Immigration Service
Nigeria Immigration Service Head Quarters
Abuja.

In your letter state LO name, Passport number, address of where LO will stay in Nigeria (That should be your add) Date of arrival, port of entry (Lagos, Abuja, PH) and name of airline.

• Data page of US International passport
• Data page of both parents international passport
• Flight Itinerary

Hope the above helps.

Ok maam thanks alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mummyethan: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
covbrand:

I went through this with my baby on Monday,fever came from nowhere, he was vomiting all through and crying nonstop in the aircraft for 16hrs. I dabbed with water, gave him antibiotics and later capol every 6hrs till we landed . Immediately we got home I gave clartem for3days with continuation of antibiotics.He is fine and okay, jumping everywhere.

Advice to all mothers traveling with toddlers always go with antibiotics, paracetamol and malaria medicine. Meanwhile,we took him to paedetrician in Nigeria 2weeeks before travelling ,he was treated for malaria (injection& Medicine) Dr gave us prescription to travel with Incase he falls ill and we got the medicine 3 each. Thank God for the medicine that was handy.

Houston POE very smooth no documents asked just gist with immigration officer on “Things fall apart novel” said he can’t wait to finish it, kept telling me about the story and the characters, he was trying to mention the main man,I corrected him with Ikemefuna he said yea yea. I told him the little boy was killed, he said I should not spoil it for him , I asked him how he came about the novel.
Greeted me with I can see you are here to have a baby, why America.
He laughed and said all American babies right.
Please let me see your infant our American baby.
I carried my son up for him to see.
Asked how much we have .Answered
Told him we have paid the hospital bill and Dr fees.
Stamped us for 6months.
Safe delivery and hope the next will be as fine as this baby.
Thanked Him.
No food checked
No documents checked.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: MaryAndrews and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.