Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166700 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mamaiyanu: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Stayed 4 weeks after birth but everything was ready by week 3. Except paediatrix. We are still speaking English.

nana101:
Hello house, who has used HNWMC and got all documents including SSN before returning back as well as itemized bill and zero balance letter.

How long did you have to stay after birth to get all these ready including bill for peadiatrician, pathology, lab.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Mamaiyanu:
Stayed 4 weeks after birth but everything was ready by week 3. Except paediatrix. We are still speaking English.

grin grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mldtemi(f): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Hello everyone. Any mother in the house who has delivered in El- Paso (Texas)? Precisely at Doctores Para Ti. Does anyone have any delivery experience here? Their fees is about 5,500 (all inclusive of doctor) for vaginal birth.

Kindly help with more information.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
mldtemi:
Hello everyone. Any mother in the house who has delivered in El- Paso (Texas)? Precisely at Doctores Para Ti. Does anyone have any delivery experience here? Their fees is about 5,500 (all inclusive of doctor) for vaginal birth.

You can easily contact them they respond

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NicoleObi: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Google A.G CHAUDRY ( not sure i spelt it properly). Used this Doctor 5 years ago.

demiiii:
Hello nairalanders,

I need a doctor and a cheaper hospital in Maryland. I am having multiples and the fees are very high. The doctor I got is going to received (2500 X the no of child delivered = $5000) as doctors fee only. Other fees aren't included.

While the hospital fees at PG is starting from 10,000 upward.
I do not know if this will be charged per child delivered.

The doctors I have been getting have stopped accepting self pay patients, they only accept insurance.

HELP IS NEEDED URGENTLY. Please any nairalander with a doctor that accepts self pay patients in Maryland and hospital fees are quite reasonable. Especially multiple birth.
Precisely Maryland. I have a relative there which makes it easier for me.

Thanking you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by herrik066: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Quick One good people. My son is 2 years plus and a US passport holder. My wife and i just applied for the UK visitor visa(1st Timer). Do we need to apply for him(my son) as well or come with him to the visa appointment center on the appointment day? He is to travel with us if visa is approved.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by customised87: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
herrik066:
Quick One good people. My son is 2 years plus and a US passport holder. My wife and i just applied for the UK visitor visa(1st Timer). Do we need to apply for him(my son) as well or come with him to the visa appointment center on the appointment day? He is to travel with us if visa is approved.

He won't apply,just submit a photocopy of his US passport data page with your application (take along the passport itself). He doesn't need to go with you to the visa centre. Just make sure to include him as part of the travel company while filling your application form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lilyemmy(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Zeewirld:
Can't one get affordable hospitals of range 2kk to 3k around new Jersey Please help

Hello,
I believe ve you need to find a doctor 1st and then the Doc can tell you which hospital he or she uses or is affiliated with, then you can take it from there. Try to research and contact NJ best Obgyn... Good luck.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by herrik066: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2018
customised87:

Many thanks. You far too kind.

He won't apply,just submit a photocopy of his US passport data page with your application (take along the passport itself). He doesn't need to go with you to the visa centre. Just make sure to include him as part of the travel company while filling your application form.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please who has renewed visa after name change
Does one need to attach the change of name document while dropping off at Dhl
My friend was told Dhl only collects passport n the form
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adebuble(f): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please for the sake of love and knowledge please I want to ask for a friend.

Is it possible for someone other than the baby's father to do a notarization(consent) letter for a child born in the US..

I said its not possible, a friend said its possible..
Just want to know..pls house help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adebuble(f): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=herrik066 post=72165221][/quote]

Very important..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adebuble(f): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
NicoleObi:
Google A.G CHAUDRY ( not sure i spelt it properly). Used this Doctor 5 years ago.

Maryland is expensive no matter the county you use.. Prince Georges, Montgomery, Silver spring, Baltimore, College park, Greenbelt, even Takoma park. But if you will try out the clinics the Latinos use (will not advice that thou)

Best of luck..when u get an affordable one kindly let us know..

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by bissiejoe: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good day house,

Please does the question 'have you been denied visa before?' applies to an applicant who was first denied a visa at the first attempt and later got the visa at the second attempt (2016). This applicant is about to the renew visa, and hence need to be well informed on what to answer.
Thanks for your responses
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
herrik066:

My husband and I recently obtained UK visas... Your US citizen son doesn't need to apply for a UK Visa...

No! You don't have to go with him to the visa appointment and No!You don't even have to attach his US passport.

The only thing I attached was my child's birth certificate

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
mldtemi:

There are plenty of comments here and on the Doctores Para Ti Facebook page by the patients themselves. Doctores Para Ti (www.doctoresparati.com) has been available for over 20 years.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by seunabraham: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS,

1) PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE/ OR ADVISABLE TO CHANGE CONTACT ADDRESS ON YOUR PROFILE ONLINE AFTER HAVING AN INTERVIEW AN APPOINTMENT? MY INTERVIEW IS ON TUESDAY;

2) PLEASE HAS ANYONE HAD AN INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE AT THE EMBASSY ON PLANNING TO DELIVER AT TEXAS USING DR XYDAS WOMEN CENTRE IN HOUSTON TEXAS? COS I HEARD THAT THEY FROWN AT THIS DOCTOR AT THE EMBASSY... IS THIS TRUE?

KINDLY URGENTLY ASSIST A LADY IN NEED PLEASEE..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by IyawoToBe(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
seunabraham:

GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS,

1) PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE/ OR ADVISABLE TO CHANGE CONTACT ADDRESS ON YOUR PROFILE ONLINE AFTER HAVING AN INTERVIEW AN APPOINTMENT? MY INTERVIEW IS ON TUESDAY;

2) PLEASE HAS ANYONE HAD AN INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE AT THE EMBASSY ON PLANNING TO DELIVER AT TEXAS USING DR XYDAS WOMEN CENTRE IN HOUSTON TEXAS? COS I HEARD THAT THEY FROWN AT THIS DOCTOR AT THE EMBASSY... IS THIS TRUE?

KINDLY URGENTLY ASSIST A LADY IN NEED PLEASEE..

Why do you need to change it? If the contact address is same as the one on your DS-160, i think you shouldn't change it. BTW, your address doesn't affect your visa chances, so why bother?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mandydaisy: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mandydaisy:
Hello everyone and thanks to all for your contributions on this thread.
Please for our twin mamas or anyone with experience, what is the latest you will advice travelling for missionary journey when expecting twins?

Thanks!

Please people what do you advice?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nana101: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
bissiejoe:
Good day house,

Please does the question 'have you been denied visa before?' applies to an applicant who was first denied a visa at the first attempt and later got the visa at the second attempt (2016). This applicant is about to the renew visa, and hence need to be well informed on what to answer.
Thanks for your responses

The applicant will continue to make reference to the visa application that was denied.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nana101: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mamaiyanu:

Thanks

Na wa o. When was this.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mamaiyanu: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
August

[quote author=nana101 post=72177768][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ehimeomo(f): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2018
mldtemi:
Good afternoon Nairalander. I wished I had been on this platform years ago. My sister introduced this page to me and I am grateful that she did. I intend to go on my missionary journey soon and I plan o. Going to newyork. All the cost/bills that I have been seeing are on the high side. From 10k and above. Does anyone have any good recommendation?. I need help so that I can do more research. Thanks

My dear, don't bother with NY hosp o. Way too expensive, a word is enough!! The cheapest would tell u 10/12k BUT at the end of the day there are some hidden charges they won't tell u that would be running into extra thousands. Talking from experience, so much so that most pple using payment plans are from this NY. Don't want "had I known" for U. I strongly discourage everyone going to NY o even if that's where u have family. Bad Market state, medically!!! Mmtcheeeew!!!!! Yessssss, I'm ranting!!!! I know!!! How can one be charged well over $25k, with deductions ooo as a self-pay angry

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 1:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Ehimeomo:

My dear, don't bother with NY hosp o. Way too expensive, a word is enough!! The cheapest would tell u 10/12k BUT at the end of the day there are some hidden charges they won't tell u that would be running into extra thousands. Talking from experience, so much so that most pple using payment plans are from this NY. Don't want "had I known" for U. I strongly discourage everyone going to NY o even if that's where u have family. Bad Market state, medically!!! Mmtcheeeew!!!!! Yessssss, I'm ranting!!!! I know!!! How can one be charged well over $25k, with deductions ooo as a self-pay angry

Hmmmm there are cheap and affordable hospitals in jersey my sister used and returned oct 2nd and no hidden charges the package and agreement is clear and u sign before delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sucre26: 3:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Adebuble:

Maryland is expensive no matter the county you use.. Prince Georges, Montgomery, Silver spring, Baltimore, College park, Greenbelt, even Takoma park. But if you will try out the clinics the Latinos use (will not advice that thou)

Best of luck..when u get an affordable one kindly let us know..

I won’t even advise anyone I know to go to Maryland. I used Dr chaudray as well in 2015. Wasn’t impressed with his services. He just made me waste money here and there. Plus the hospital he used Prince George’s county was also expensive. According to him I would pay 4500 for vaginal delivery. I ended up paying about 12k in all for vaginal delivery minus doctor’s fee and I spent 2 days in the hospital. I kept getting different bills for different things I didn’t understand. I’d always tell everyone I know just to avoid Maryland if your looking for cheap health care.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kappyscode: 4:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Please which state are you going to?

quote author=Wumzybabe post=71926758]Please help a sister, I will be travelling to the US by February, 2019. Due date is April,2019. My US visa will be expiring by May, 2019. My Intl passport is still valid.My question is Will they still give me up to 6 months for the period of stay?
Or should I go ahead at apply for drop box to extend my us visa.
I will be willing to read your responses.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kappyscode: 4:59am On Oct 18, 2018
With this it gets me worried as the two states we were looking at is New Jersey and Maryland and they are expensive, still hoping we can get a fair deal in any of these states, however please if you do kindly recommend, thanks

sucre26:

I won’t even advise anyone I know to go to Maryland. I used Dr chaudray as well in 2015. Wasn’t impressed with his services. He just made me waste money here and there. Plus the hospital he used Prince George’s county was also expensive. According to him I would pay 4500 for vaginal delivery. I ended up paying about 12k in all for vaginal delivery minus doctor’s fee and I spent 2 days in the hospital. I kept getting different bills for different things I didn’t understand. I’d always tell everyone I know just to avoid Maryland if your looking for cheap health care.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Hello all, has anyone paid for visa on arrival online for baby? I am trying to do so and its compulsory to enter details of the company the applicant is investing in since the only visa type there is Business.

Pleas if you paid online, did you fill company information?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babestell(f): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Time to give back. My 212G appointment was 17th October.
My profile: Single lady, late 20’s, good job

Questions asked
VO: Good morning can I have your passport. Why do you want to go to the USA
Me: to give birth.
VO: And you plan to spend 4months
Me: yes
VO: when is the baby due
Me: Dec xth
VO: when do you plan to travel:
Me: Nov yth
VO: (scans my DS 160 form) Do you still wok at XXXXXX
Me: yes I do , see my letter from the company, pays lips and my bank statements and from my statement you will I have enough funds to cover the trip and medical cost
VO: Hold on one question at a time…… why do you want to give birth in the USA?
Me: because I want to experience good health care and to give my child the opportunity from dual citizenship
VO: Where will you be having the baby
Me: West Houston Medical.
VO: Why
Me: . I will be going to Houston because my sister lives there and the Dr and hospital come highly recommended by my colleagues
VO: How much will it cost
Me: 6M and as you can see from my bank statement I have more than enough funds to cover the trip. You can also see my budget sheet where I calculated it.
VO: (flips through my account statement and other documents) Ok your visa is approved, make sure you carry these documents with you when travelling for the POE officer.

I wasn’t asked about my marital status or If the father of the baby was following me. When I filled the DS 160 form, I filled it as me being the sole sponsor so I guess that’s why he didn’t ask.

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gloriagee(f): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Please is this hospital in a safe neighborhood and what's the name?

ninab:

Hmmmm there are cheap and affordable hospitals in jersey my sister used and returned oct 2nd and no hidden charges the package and agreement is clear and u sign before delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Congratulations
babestell:
Time to give back. My 212G appointment was 17th October.
My profile: Single lady, late 20’s, good job

Questions asked
VO: Good morning can I have your passport. Why do you want to go to the USA
Me: to give birth.
VO: And you plan to spend 4months
Me: yes
VO: when is the baby due
Me: Dec xth
VO: when do you plan to travel:
Me: Nov yth
VO: (scans my DS 160 form) Do you still wok at XXXXXX
Me: yes I do , see my letter from the company, pays lips and my bank statements and from my statement you will I have enough funds to cover the trip and medical cost
VO: Hold on one question at a time…… why do you want to give birth in the USA?
Me: because I want to experience good health care and to give my child the opportunity from dual citizenship
VO: Where will you be having the baby
Me: West Houston Medical.
VO: Why
Me: . I will be going to Houston because my sister lives there and the Dr and hospital come highly recommended by my colleagues
VO: How much will it cost
Me: 6M and as you can see from my bank statement I have more than enough funds to cover the trip. You can also see my budget sheet where I calculated it.
VO: (flips through my account statement and other documents) Ok your visa is approved, make sure you carry these documents with you when travelling for the POE officer.

I wasn’t asked about my marital status or If the father of the baby was following me. When I filled the DS 160 form, I filled it as me being the sole sponsor so I guess that’s why he didn’t ask.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.