Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1164438 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
A friend was at the embassy to get a B2 visa for birthing. This is their third missionary journey. This was their second attempt to get this visa.

At the first refusal he debated the low bills with the VO. Said he paid what he was billed. The VO then requested to see the kids birth certificate but they didn't go with it and they were denied.

When he talked about it I pointed out to him that the problem was that he used an American address instead of their Nigerian one in the birth certificates but he didnt take it serious.

At their second attempt, the VO repeated the same you are not qualified at this time...you can find the reason in this paper....However he didnt want to hear that line. cheesy. He asked her to tell them the real reason and she said the birth certificate carries a US address and hospitals use that to defraud the government etc.

After series of talks he then asked the VO if they were banned for life. Does this mean that they will never go to the US because of this? The VO said no. He then asked her when they will be eligible to go to the US since she said that they are not eligible now.

He further explained that the hospital didn't assist him to fill the birth documents. He went to the county and filled the forms. He insisted that the county clerk said the american address was okay.

The VO exited twice during the interview. She approved their visa when she returned the second time. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
NothingDoMe:
A friend was at the embassy to get a B2 visa for birthing. This is their third missionary journey. This was their second attempt to get this visa.

At the first refusal he debated the low bills with the VO. Said he paid what he was billed. The VO then requested to see the kids birth certificate but they didn't go with it and they were denied.

When he talked about it I pointed out to him that the problem was that he used an American address instead of their Nigerian one in the birth certificates but he didnt take it serious.

At their second attempt, the VO repeated the same you are not qualified at this time...you can find the reason in this paper....However he didnt want to hear that line. cheesy. He asked her to tell them the real reason and she said the birth certificate carries a US address and hospitals use that to defraud the government etc.

After series of talks he then asked the VO if they were banned for life. Does this mean that they will never go to the US because of this? The VO said no. He then asked her when they will be eligible to go to the US since she said that they are not eligible now.

He further explained that the hospital didn't assist him to fill the birth documents. He went to the county and filled the forms. He insisted that the county clerk said the american address was okay.

The VO exited twice during the interview. She approved their visa when she returned the second time. grin

Something sweet, wow! Congratulations to them.... The US addie stuff was up sometime last year I believe, and almost exhaustively discussed. Those on missionary journeys that are advised to read up when they ask questions can actually have that/such as added knowledge if they did as advised instead of getting worked up. This VO was quite liberal with info if one should attempt to gauge, commendations to him.... A key question I may want to ask is, what was the low birthing bill, and maybe the facility used too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Candybright: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
It feels so good to read this success story.they shaa shouldn't call them back to start yarning another thing.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lami88: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
NothingDoMe:

Well, this is one sweet story. Most vo wont be ready to listen or explain anything after they issue you that pink letter. This is what they call, taking it by force

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Something sweet, wow! Congratulations to them.... The US addie stuff was up sometime last year I believe, and almost exhaustively discussed. Those on missionary journeys that are advised to read up when they ask questions can actually have that/such as added knowledge if they did as advised instead of getting worked up. This VO was quite liberal with info if one should attempt to gauge, commendations to him.... A key question I may want to ask is, what was the low birthing bill, and maybe the facility used too?
Yes. It was less than 10k. Sugarland.

You are right about the knowledge available on this platform. I read a transcript here where the VO commended the lady for using her Nigerian address. He said that was the right thing to do. I've also read transcripts here where the VO requested for the birth certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Biobioliscious:
Hello everyone,
Please I need ur advice on this:

I had my baby in the US, Elpaso Texas precisely in 2015. The visa got expired in 2017 and I renewed it effortlessly via drop box , I was given another 2yrs visa then. Fast forward to 2018, I got the mail saying my current visa is invalid and that I should appear for a follow up interview, I went for the interview in Nov 2018 but unfortunately my visa was revoked based on d fact that the consular said my hosp bill was small Nd dt I was given a discount by the hosp. I really dragged with the consular cos I was never aware of any discount at the hosp and I paid the exact amount on my bill with Zero balance on my receipt. Unfortunately, my visa was revoked.
I mailed my hosp d next day explaining the whole scenario to them and they responded to me with even an encrypted letter to the embassy stating that I did my self pay with no medic aid.Now I attached this letter as well as my own detailed composed mail to the embassy, I stated and quoted the VO’s statements during the follow up interview and I expressed how disappointed I was.
I didn’t get any response from the US embassy until 3 weeks later, saying they appreciate my complaint and would like to inform me that such issues are not treated via email and that I should reapply and lay my complaints to the consular on duty by then
I haven’t reapplied since then because I didn’t want to appear being desperate, but I have plans of reapplying next month.
Now I need all possible advice on the reapplication, am I good to reapply or isthere anything else I should do before reapplying?

Sorry for my long epistle�

Same situation I was in but I got Visa. My VO gave me audience and looked at my correspondence with the hosp which I printed out. She went to someone to deliberate then came back and issued me the Visa.
I later learnt that d embassy doesn't open any mails with attachments. That's why I didnt get response to all my mails earlier on. I had to physical go to d Embassy and had an appointment booked.
All d best and pray to get a kind VO.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2019
POE TESTIMONY grin
Hi people. TKM arrived Atlanta POE @33wks. Flew Delta cum AF. They requested fit-to-fly by airport clinic rather than my hosp version.
Booked wheelchair assistance at check-in. I had learnt that Jackson Hartfield airport was d busiest in the world. When we landed, it wasnt too busy but my flight people alone don form dis terrific line asap. But with wheelchair, it was swift. Straight to the front. wink

CBP Officer: Hello
TKM: Hi
CBP Officer: pls place ur 4 digits here. And ur thumb.
After the biometrics..
CBP Officer: are u here for business or pleasure Ma'am?
Me: I'm here for pleasure. I'm having my baby soon...if that counts for pleasure. We both smiled.
CBP Officer: enjoy your stay.

Wheelchair rolls off while I'm forming I no wan check. Immediately I was out sight, I peeped and saw he stamped me in for 6mo. Oshe! I almost left the wheelchair to shaku shaku grin

The lady assisting me helped locate my luggage. As I was abt 3 steps away from d main exit door, 1 Male police came to me asking if I have food, I said yes. He said what type. I say I no know how I wan take explain am. He say make I try. I said some dried veggies...local spices. He say make I follow him. Dat he wants to see d dried veggies. Shuo
Summary. He asked for a long list of naija foods. He has phd for dat department aswear.
He seized my dried meat.. one pack sha.
Later asked if I had rice. I surrendered my brown rice...one pack grin
Daz all

If this isnt your sweetest POE story ever, Imma dash u some hugs ok grin
Was very happy my palm oyel, wet bitterleaf, pounded cocoyam & plenty dried fish plus panla passed d exam! Halleluya!

Summary again: be honest and confident. Share ur foodstuffs into bits. Pray hard oh. I no go lie. Hubby and I prayed oh!!! He was so worried abt the latest happenings.

All d best everyone.
Happy momma and happy babies we pray God. Amen.

EDIT
I traveled with B1/B2 visa which I had used last yr for vacay. Just in case d additional info helps anyone.

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Peebles23:
Everything was about 8,900+ sad

Fair to some extent methinks. Will be better if you go this alone whenever you decide, let other members of your family stay aside and be your tie back home.

Will use this opportunity to appeal to other nairalanders; once in your calculation you observe your case looks seemingly complicated, kindly leave other members of the family out of it and face it head on, this piece is for husbands as individuals and wives too as individuals. Others not directly affected should even apply/renew ahead of you if possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Yes. It was less than 10k. Sugarland.

You are right about the knowledge available on this platform. I read a transcript here where the VO commended the lady for using her Nigerian address. He said that was the right thing to do. I've also read transcripts here where the VO requested for the birth certificate.

True that.... Loads of knowledge and latest developments (always evolving) garnered from here these past few years.

@the bolded is still sort of blanketed sha oh. Remember some are as low as 3, 4, 5, 6, 7k oh! Much more specific figure counts now methinks too

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aamey15: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Long post alert, Success story

Its been a while since I posted on this platform but I think my story might help someone with this visa palava we are all experiencing. I will try to make it short( I hope so).
So after my dilemma with reapplying for a B2 visa even though I had a valid B1B2 visa( you can read my previous posts) , we eventually applied for B2 but selected the interview waiver and due to the ban for some reason it wasn’t a great option. Anyway my husband felt it was best to email the embassy asking for what to do considering we had used the current visa for visiting (which was the purpose of applying initially) and it is still valid till December 2019. Well we didn’t get a response from the embassy for a whole month and I had lost hope because I was scared to travel.
After a month I got an email from the embassy saying my visa wasn’t valid for birth travel at the time because that wasn’t the intent of it being issued to us and I had to visit embassy within a week for a new interview with my doctors appointment, proof of payment if any, receipts of previous births, budget sheet, bank statement.
So I visited the embassy and had an interview with the VO, bear in mind the embassy was empty that day apparently they had to cancel all appointments but luckily I had a prescheduled one so I was let in. I had to wait for about 45mins and was the only candidate in the embassy but a lady came in not too long after. I assure you I was terrified.
VO: Good day, sorry for keeping you waiting
Me: No problem
VO: Thank you for visiting the embassy. We asked to see you today
Me: Yes, I have a valid B1/B2 visa which I have used for travel but I intend to deliver and I contacted the embassy on what to do
VO: We appreciate your honesty. The reason we asked to see you is to know if you have the financial capacity to pay your bills and if you do may I see the proof
Me: Yes I do, I handed him my Bank statement as well as my Budget sheet. Then he starts going through the statement line by line ,from the name on the statement to the movement of cash, to the last page, maybe checking to confirm if I just put a huge cash in it I really don’t know but he spent more than 5 minutes on the statement
VO: What is the current balance on your account and who is *********
ME: I told him and the person he asked for is my husband… because he had seen frequent cash movement between the both of us
VO: Is this a joint account
ME: No its my personal account, I receive my salaries, profit sharing as well as monies from my husband in it
VO: Does your husband still work with bla bla and what do you do
ME: Yes he does and I work with bla bla
VO: How did you come up with the budget sheet you presented?
Me: I handed him the hospital I intend to use and the correspondence. My budget sheet was about 18k
VO: What pregnancy is this one and how many kids do you have
Me: This is my fourth pregnancy but I have 2 kids ( I guess he was just trying to reconfirm the information we had given at our previous interviews)
VO: Okay After a few minutes of writing and going through all the documents he says okay you are free to go
Me : Shocked because I was expecting a new visa or So, Does that mean I am okay to travel and I will not have issues at POE
VO: Yes, your details have been updated, have a safe delivery
Me: Thank you and I ran out..literally
I spent about 20 minutes with him or so but I tried to cut the story short. My opinion on what worked for me, honesty I tell you, even though I had a valid visa I didn’t want to jeopardize the opportunity given and bear in mind I had used the visa for its intent which was to travel for summer last year with the kids and the previous VO had stated that I had to inform the embassy if I was to travel for birth. It was a big gamble because I could have just used it like that and have issues at renewal in the future or maybe POE.

By the way my POE experience was so smooth ( I used ATL) the guy was even gisting with me asking if it was my first child and what sex I was having. Also asked how much money i had on me i had 8k dolls cash and about the same in my card. Stamped me in for 6 months.
I just went to carry my bag and zoomed off to my connecting flight. No bag was checked nothing
I hope this is helpful to someone thank you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Biobioliscious: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
TripleKMama:

Same situation I was in but I got Visa. My VO gave me audience and looked at my correspondence with the hosp which I printed out. She went to someone to deliberate then came back and issued me the Visa.
I later learnt that d embassy doesn't open any mails with attachments. That's why I didnt get response to all my mails earlier on. I had to physical go to d Embassy and had an appointment booked.

All d best and pray to get a kind VO.

Hello TripleKmama, thanks so much for your response, really glad to hear from you. Please at what point did you reapply for your visa?was it when you wanted to go for another child delivery? If you don’t mind please, can you send me your email address, I would like to have further discussions about this issue with you as I really want to be very careful with whatever I have to do. Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Biobioliscious:

Hello TripleKmama, thanks so much for your response, really glad to hear from you. Please at what point did you reapply for your visa?was it when you wanted to go for another child delivery? If you don’t mind please, can you send me your email address, I would like to have further discussions about this issue with you as I really want to be very careful with whatever I have to do. Thank you once again
Pls send me DM let's talk.
I never apply for Visa wen pregnant o. Not even few wks. because I cannot lie if they ask me. And u cant predict how dat will go. I applied long before pregnancy and even used it once before childbirth. It's easier that way for us.
Like I always say, there are so many reasons for dem to decline u Visa. Dont give dem more!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
aamey15:

Its thank you

Risky but sweet. Phew!
U chop liver... but It appears writing before reapplying worked for u. That's what I did before my 2016 trip but I wasnt asked to come to be seen.
Going straight to reapply was going to be another gamble for u. All d best dear.
Goes to say that Change of Intent letter still works depending on who gets your email and d response u got.
Nawa oh. I talk say Nothing like One size fits all in dis Visa matter. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aamey15: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Actually i reapplied for a B2 since the last VO told me to do so when i want to deliver, but we selected dropbox instead of face to face interview. That was the same time dropbox was cancelled so we were stuck on either applying a third time or just notifying the embassy jeje. It was a gamble because they could have said i should use the visa as it was or just cancel it. And its not a change of intent letter, we were asking on what to do since we had used the visa for its initial purpose. Change of intent will mean we had concluded on using the current visa.

TripleKMama:

Risky but sweet. Phew!
U chop liver... but It appears writing before reapplying worked for u. That's what I did before my 2016 trip but I wasnt asked to come to be seen.
Going straight to reapply was going to be another gamble for u. All d best dear.
Goes to say that Change of Intent letter still works depending on who gets your email and d response u got.
Nawa oh. I talk say Nothing like One size fits all in dis Visa matter. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Biobioliscious: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
TripleKMama:

I never apply for Visa wen pregnant o. Not even few wks. because I cannot lie if they ask me. And u cant predict how dat will go. I applied long before pregnancy and even used it once before childbirth. It's easier that way for us.
Like I always say, there are so many reasons for dem to decline u Visa. Dont give dem more!

Oh wow!!!ds is getting interesting and encouraging,glad I met you o. I am not pregnant at the moment either. Please when you say I should DM u, is it via ds medium as I am doing?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Lordcrixus: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
NothingDoMe:

[/b]He further explained that the hospital didn't assist him to fill the birth documents. He went to the county and filled the forms. He insisted that the county clerk said the american address was okay.[b]

The bolded statement maybe very true. My wife had our baby recently and she filled the birth certificate form at the hospital herself, she used our Nigerian address as residential address and my sisters US address as correspondence address as the certificate can’t be mailed abroad. Lo and behold the birth certificate came with the US address as the residential address. Sometimes it could be the clerks in a bit to make the work easier use US address in all address section of the certificate(my opinion).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Lordcrixus: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Fair to some extent methinks. Will be better if you go this alone whenever you decide, let other members of your family stay aside and be your tie back home.

[/b]Will use this opportunity to appeal to other nairalanders; once in your calculation you observe your case looks seemingly complicated, kindly leave other members of the family out of it and face it head on, this piece is for husbands as individuals and wives too as individuals. Others not directly affected should even apply/renew ahead of you if possible.
[b]
The bolded is a very great submission, my wife had traveled to US three times (2 missionary and one visit in between ) with two different visas, I have not for once applied for US visa to travel with her.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Biobioliscious: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
TripleKMama:

Ok mama, this is quite encouraging and i’m Glad I met you. I am not pregnant at the moment either. Please when you say I should DM u, is it via ds medium as I am doing?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
TripleKMama:

Risky but sweet. Phew!

One thing I normally would have believed of you as a key figure here is that you won’t misconstrue her post at all, seems you have done so however, we all do sometimes anyways. Change of intent letter has become a no-go-area with the US Embassy in Nigeria since sometime December last year or thereabouts, it’s a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL for us currently oh! What she wrote is different. I followed her case keenly at some point till she went underground briefly, her previous posts may guide your understanding of her case better. Regards

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
aamey15:
Actually i reapplied for a B2 since the last VO told me to do so when i want to deliver, but we selected dropbox instead of face to face interview. That was the same time dropbox was cancelled so we were stuck on either applying a third time or just notifying the embassy jeje. It was a gamble because they could have said i should use the visa as it was or just cancel it. And its not a change of intent letter, we were asking on what to do since we had used the visa for its initial purpose. Change of intent will mean we had concluded on using the current visa.

Thank God everything still pointed you back to this right way to go.... A big congrats to you on this feat! Been wondering what became of your Dropbox application, believed too that you would someday come back with the story however it went. I trust you know now that the bigger gamble would have been flying out on that visa like that after the warning you got at the interview for it, you would have hardly escaped CBP, and even if you did, renewal would have been near impossible.

Kindly ensure you stick to a minimum of the budgeted figure for the Medicals itself because of renewal time oh, don't touch anything cheaper. Congratulations once more....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nersh: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Glad everything went well for you. Have a safe delivery
aamey15:

Its been a while since I posted on this platform but I think my story might help someone with this visa palava we are all experiencing. I will try to make it short( I hope so).
So after my dilemma with reapplying for a B2 visa even though I had a valid B1B2 visa( you can read my previous posts) , we eventually applied for B2 but selected the interview waiver and due to the ban for some reason it wasn’t a great option. Anyway my husband felt it was best to email the embassy asking for what to do considering we had used the current visa for visiting (which was the purpose of applying initially) and it is still valid till December 2019. Well we didn’t get a response from the embassy for a whole month and I had lost hope because I was scared to travel.
After a month I got an email from the embassy saying my visa wasn’t valid for birth travel at the time because that wasn’t the intent of it being issued to us and I had to visit embassy within a week for a new interview with my doctors appointment, proof of payment if any, receipts of previous births, budget sheet, bank statement.
So I visited the embassy and had an interview with the VO, bear in mind the embassy was empty that day apparently they had to cancel all appointments but luckily I had a prescheduled one so I was let in. I had to wait for about 45mins and was the only candidate in the embassy but a lady came in not too long after. I assure you I was terrified.
VO: Good day, sorry for keeping you waiting
Me: No problem
VO: Thank you for visiting the embassy. We asked to see you today
Me: Yes, I have a valid B1/B2 visa which I have used for travel but I intend to deliver and I contacted the embassy on what to do
VO: We appreciate your honesty. The reason we asked to see you is to know if you have the financial capacity to pay your bills and if you do may I see the proof
Me: Yes I do, I handed him my Bank statement as well as my Budget sheet. Then he starts going through the statement line by line ,from the name on the statement to the movement of cash, to the last page, maybe checking to confirm if I just put a huge cash in it I really don’t know but he spent more than 5 minutes on the statement
VO: What is the current balance on your account and who is *********
ME: I told him and the person he asked for is my husband… because he had seen frequent cash movement between the both of us
VO: Is this a joint account
ME: No its my personal account, I receive my salaries, profit sharing as well as monies from my husband in it
VO: Does your husband still work with bla bla and what do you do
ME: Yes he does and I work with bla bla
VO: How did you come up with the budget sheet you presented?
Me: I handed him the hospital I intend to use and the correspondence. My budget sheet was about 18k
VO: What pregnancy is this one and how many kids do you have
Me: This is my fourth pregnancy but I have 2 kids ( I guess he was just trying to reconfirm the information we had given at our previous interviews)
VO: Okay After a few minutes of writing and going through all the documents he says okay you are free to go
Me : Shocked because I was expecting a new visa or So, Does that mean I am okay to travel and I will not have issues at POE
VO: Yes, your details have been updated, have a safe delivery
Me: Thank you and I ran out..literally
I spent about 20 minutes with him or so but I tried to cut the story short. My opinion on what worked for me, honesty I tell you, even though I had a valid visa I didn’t want to jeopardize the opportunity given and bear in mind I had used the visa for its intent which was to travel for summer last year with the kids and the previous VO had stated that I had to inform the embassy if I was to travel for birth. It was a big gamble because I could have just used it like that and have issues at renewal in the future or maybe POE.

By the way my POE experience was so smooth ( I used ATL) the guy was even gisting with me asking if it was my first child and what sex I was having. Also asked how much money i had on me i had 8k dolls cash and about the same in my card. Stamped me in for 6 months.
I just went to carry my bag and zoomed off to my connecting flight. No bag was checked nothing
I hope this is helpful to someone thank you

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
aamey15:

Congrats. I remember when you battled to take this decision and I am happy you did the right thing and I am so psyched it paid off.

I must state that even if it didn't pay off, it still wouldn't make it the wrong decision. In these our times, we judge right from wrong with positive or negative outcomes.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aamey15: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thank you, flying out on the visa was my fear and i am glad i didnt risk it.

OmoBendel24:

Thank God everything still pointed you back to this right way to go.... A big congrats to you on this feat! Been wondering what became of your Dropbox application, believed too that you would someday come back with the story however it went. I trust you know now that the bigger gamble would have been flying out on that visa like that after the warning you got at the interview for it, you would have hardly escaped CBP, and even if you did, renewal would have been near impossible.

Kindly ensure you stick to a minimum of the budgeted figure for the Medicals itself because of renewal time oh, don't touch anything cheaper. Congratulations once more....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aamey15: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thank you, yes i am glad it worked out.

NothingDoMe:
Congrats. I remember when you battled to take this decision and I am happy you did the right thing and I am so psyched it paid off.

I must state that even if it didn't pay off, it still wouldn't make it the wrong decision. In these our times, we judge right from wrong with positive or negative outcomes.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by blue355: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please mamas,
how do i get my Zero balance from US anesthesia?
i am in naija. i have tried calling them to email or mail it... but they said it wud be hard.
And i need it to apply for visa

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 1:59am On Aug 07, 2019
OmoBendel24:

One thing I normally would have believed of you as a key figure here is that you won’t misconstrue her post at all, seems you have done so however, we all do sometimes anyways. Change of intent letter has become a no-go-area with the US Embassy in Nigeria since sometime December last year or thereabouts, it’s a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL for us currently oh! What she wrote is different. I followed her case keenly at some point till she went underground briefly, her previous posts may guide your understanding of her case better. Regards

Abeg save urself d turenchi and dont patronize me. Who says I'm a key figure here? shocked I dash u back abeg.

I've read her further details on it and i dont know who appointed u spokesperson of d yr?
Reading closely they're quite similar wit fine details. And thanks for serving me the exact defn, and features of Change of Intent letter. My story was as per 2016. I said it in my previous post.
Dont chew me alive.
I'm just happy it worked out for her/him at d end.
Nawa oh.

Summary: I still believe this Visa thingy is NOT one size fits all. Many factors including if u got a female VO in her monthly period who had a very rough night- could make one unsuccessful at interviews. It is a very subjective process and they rarely follow any predictable set rules any more. Some things that made one successful may not even be considered in another's case whereas some are given ZERO chance to present documents or explain themselves.
We are here to share all our opinions...as many as possible. So when one is faced with something similar, they can relate.

Nobody is forcing anyone's opinion on others. At d end of d day, u do whatever appeals to u and bear d consequences.
That is my simple opinion.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.