Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,413 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? (591 Views)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics / 10 Powerful Signs Your Man Truly Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by zabson(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is it possible?
Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by Rubbiish(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
zabson:
Is it possible?
Don't u have some around your neighbourhood?
Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
zabson:
Is it possible?

of course... dont insult us men by comparing us to animals.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by Ifakiland(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Girls wanna be treated as queens...forgetting that kings don't usually have one queen...there will always be another "olori"....

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yes its possible.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by donstan18: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ifakiland:
Girls wanna be treated as queens...forgetting that kings don't usually have one queen...there will always be another "olori"....

Girls, you typed.

A Woman will want you to treat her like a woman, your woman and your lover, not a Queen

Can't even remember when I heard a lady talk of being treated like a queen, abi u too de like nollywood grin
Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by zabson(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rubbiish:
Don't u have some around your neighbourhood?
I have..but I'm not entirely sure they don't follow women outside.
Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by zabson(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

of course... dont insult us men by comparing us to animals.

I mean no insult. But I feel us men a naturally polygamous and the society should accept that. I personally don't think a single woman will be enough for me.
Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
zabson:

I mean no insult. But I feel us men a naturally polygamous and the society should accept that. I personally don't think a single woman will be enough for me.

bro, the real issue here is NOT about whether you are polyamorous or not, the issue is to be fully honest with your partner about who you are and what kind of r/ship you guys should have. so if you are polygamous then SAY SO, and if you aint then stand by your words.

here is an important clue in this issue: if you desire a r/ship where you should have multiple partners (because thats what you desire) then you should equally accept that your partner/wife does the exact same thing (if thats what she desires). the hypocrisy in this matter are men who are quick to want to fukc around but will look down on their partner doing exactly the same.

what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by Dillusionist(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
did you just create this to degenerate men or show us how sex driven they can be..

this is a serious curse.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by wtfcoded: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yes...and my dad is an example. And many other igbo men around
Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by lilmax(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
anyone can be polygamous, it just depends on the available opportunities

you have two girlfriends because you want to have them, not because anyone forced you to have them
Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by Gerrard59(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, the real issue here is NOT about whether you are polyamorous or not, the issues is to be fully honest with your partner about who you are and what kind of r/ship you guys should have. so if you are polygamous then SAY SO, and if you aint then stand by your words.

here is an important clue in this issue: if you desire a r/ship where you should have multiple partners (because thats what you desire) then you should equally accept that your partner/wife does the exact same thing (if thats what she desires). the hypocrisy in this matter are men who are quick to want to fukc around but will look down on their partner doing exactly the same.

what is good for the goose, is good for the gander

MrBrownJay is talking, I'm nodding.

@Post, There's nothing wrong with having an open relationship. Just inform your partner about it, and don't feel bad when your partner decides to partake in same open relationship. Enjoying oneself sexually is not the sole forte of men.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Der are monogamous,polygamous,gay ,asexual men etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Your Wife Wishes You Knew (but Might Never Tell You) / Husband Constantly Oggles Women / When God Doesn’t Approve Of Your Relationship - Real Life Story Of A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.