Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics (4089 Views)

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by RedPiller(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Men are evil. Even to women they are evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Cypress042(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Is this your summary to the above picture ?
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by JASONjnr(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's about governance and policy making....

Then greed...... which always want a particular race to be seen as the world power and on the background, they will easily preach equality.

6 Likes

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Stephen0mozzy: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

hope you don't feel unintelligent when you realize that the "man" in the quote refers to HUMANITY/MANKIND sha wink

16 Likes

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sepe123:

I am waiting for the day I will rape you to stupor, I will Bleep you so hard, that you will beg me to stop, and I won't listen
I have be noticing you in my area whenever you walk accross

U can get into trouble for this u know

3 Likes

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by budaatum: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sepe123:

I am waiting for the day I will rape you to stupor, I will Bleep you so hard, that you will beg me to stop, and I won't listen

2 Likes

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Men are not evil, it's d spirit of wickedness that u see
It ok to be jealous and maybe selfish and cast blame..but to go beyond dat is a spirit

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Haakeem(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Is this your summary to the above picture ?
Don't give a fvck to the witch

2 Likes

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Haakeem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
illicit:

U can get into trouble for this u know
maybe the moniker is a bot.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
RedPiller:
shocked
U are wrong. It's not always as u think. Some wars are or can be triggered by spirits, evil spirits or even Superior Spirit like God. spirits or evil spirits, powers can cause war to happen by stirring the hearts of men. Like road accident for an example. Most road accidents are Supernatural(i didn't say all). Let me shock u. Do u know that God stir up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine? I know u might think the war was ordinary based on the physical. God actually stir up the heart of Putin to do what he is doing to Ukraine. Likewise, the Devil too can do the same.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
So you don't know before?

Even God regretted why he made man especially negroes.

4 Likes

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

hope you don't feel unintelligent when you realize that the "man" in the quote refers to HUMANITY/MANKIND sha wink

I know. But I used this opportunity to talk about men, the male version of human being.
And for you to stylishly shade me, you v bought a market you may not be able to pay for.
You are very unintelligent and rude. Mumuboy!

1 Like

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sepe123:

Help o. Rapist alert. I m reporting your handle. How can you say this when you v a mother and sisters?

2 Likes

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:
So you don't know before?
Even God regretted why he made man especially negroes.
"Most Negroes" are nothing to write home about smhh..

1 Like

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Help o. Rapist alert. I m reporting your handle. How can you say this when you v a mother and sisters?

I seems not to understand why many negroe niggurs likes to Impersonate the female gender. Lowself esteem..
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Stephen0mozzy: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

I know. But I used this opportunity to talk about men, the male version of human being.
And for you to stylishly shade me, you v bought a market you may not be able to pay for.
You are very intelligent and rude. Mumuboy!

kiss We love you.
Real men and women don't debate gender stereotyping.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

kiss We love you.
Real men and women don't debate gender stereotyping.
You dey craze. See as you be like endsars suffer head boy

1 Like

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I seems not to understand why many negroe niggurs likes to Impersonate the female gender. Lowself esteem..
I ll ignore this
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nonexisting: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
How many monikers does this evening newspaper have in this forum?

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by holocron: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are wrong. It's not always as u think. Some wars are or can be triggered by spirits, evil spirits or even Superior Spirit like God. spirits or evil spirits, powers can cause war to happen by stirring the hearts of men. Like road accident for an example. Most road accidents are Supernatural(i didn't say all). Let me shock u. Do u know that God stir up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine? I know u might think the war was ordinary based on the physical. God actually stir up the heart of Putin to do what he is doing to Ukraine. Likewise, the Devil too can do the same.

Check yourself very well. Are you sure you are not high on something?
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Truvelisback(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
holocron:

Check yourself very well. Are you sure you are not high on something?
U are evil doesn't mean everyone is evil.

1 Like

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Truvelisback:

Oga mi
I totally agree with you

I once read a story
I can’t remember the story word for word but I’ll try to be narrative

A man was Travelling on his donkey, he got close to a village and decided to rest. So he tied his donkey to a tree before taking a nap. The devil came and untied the donkey while the man was still asleep.
The hungry donkey saw a corn farm close by and decided to feed, as it was feeding, the farm owner came and saw it, without thinking twice he shot the donkey. The sound of the gun shot and the donkey’s last bray woke the donkey’s owner and he quickly ran to see what happened to his donkey, only for him to see the farmer standing over his dead donkey, he quickly brought out his pistol and shot the farmer, few minutes later news got to the farmer’s son in the close by village that his dad had been shot by a stranger.
The farmer’s son furious and confused, dashed to his father’s farm and shot the traveler. Weeks later, an interstate merchant went to the traveler’s village and informed them their tribesman had been killed. The traveler’s villagers armed themselves well and attacked the village where their tribesman was killed, as time went by, the issue escalated into a full blown war and thousands of people died.

On a sunny day, an angel was flying by and saw how the ground was littered with dead bodies. He came down and saw the devil playing harp under a tree, he said to him “ oh satan, what have you done to these people “
The devil chuckled and said “ i did nothing to them, i just set a hungry donkey free, their hatred and bitterness did this”
The angel was dumbfounded at the tactical way the devil evaded the blame.

My point
Spiritual beings can't force humans to war, they can only mess things up a little then leave humans to destroy themselves.

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nyascobar1414: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oga mi
I totally agree with you

I once read a story

A man was Travelling on his donkey, he got close to a village and decided to rest. So he tied his donkey to a tree before taking a nap. The devil came and untied the donkey while the man was still asleep.
The hungry donkey saw a corn farm close by and decided to feed, as it was feeding, the farm owner came and saw it, without thinking twice he shot the donkey. The sound of the gun shot and the donkey’s last bray woke the donkey’s owner and he quickly ran to see what happened to his donkey, only for him to see the farmer standing over his dead donkey, he quickly brought out his pistol and shot the farmer, few minutes later news got to the farmer’s son in the close by village that his dad had been shot by a stranger.
The farmer’s son furious and confused, dashed to his father’s farm and shot the traveler. Weeks later, an interstate merchant went to the traveler’s village and informed them their tribesman had been killed. The traveler’s villagers armed themselves well and attacked the village where their tribesman was killed, as time went by, the issue escalated into a full blown war and thousands of people died.

On a sunny day, an angel was flying by and saw how the ground was littered with dead bodies. He came down and saw the devil playing harp under a tree, he said to him “ oh satan, what have you done to these people “
The devil chuckled and said “ i did nothing to them, i just set a hungry donkey free, their hatred and bitterness did this”

My point
Spiritual beings can't force humans to war, they can only mess things up a little then leave humans to destroy themselves.

Nice story!
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Nice story!
Thanks
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by RedPiller(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Truvelisback:

God and devil shocked
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by RedPiller(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

This thread was created by RedPiller, no rapist is allowed here oooo
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by RedPiller(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
How many monikers does this evening newspaper have in this forum?

That's Jack Sparrow grin
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Aklee4994(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oga mi
I totally agree with you

I once read a story

My point

Nice story
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by HighTableVoice: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2022
RedPiller:
shocked

Perhaps we can consider also that all WAR is a symptom of man Success as a thinking animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? / My Friend Is In Serious Trouble / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.