Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia (44048 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Guilderland1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
This MAN Has Just made me to abandon my plans to buy infinix note 4 pro.
I will continue using my gionne m5 mini

This are the men that make me to believe I can do better in life......

Infinix note 4 pro, out of my thought in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by loadedvibes: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
This man en..
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
agarawu23:
And broke niggas buy phone of 300 - 500k to show they are rich lipsrsealed

bro, these are people with misplaced priorities. if ever some broke hungry babe who flaunts an Iphone ever begs you for food, tell her to go eat the Apple at the back of her phone.

Martin0:

I wonder what their thought is like?

Well they can think and also imagine whatever they feel like..

To me I see these classes of human's as the smart one'sgringrin

Hmmmmm I totaly agree with you 1000times,grin

If ve not known about this things u mentioned earlier,my thought was all phones can be hacked gringrin

Now I ve been more educated abt the use and advantages of using such type of phonesgrin

bro, smart phones of today are a smart way to get tracked down by any smart gov/individuals. they know where you are at all time, etc...so imagine you are about to get the biggest deal of your career, and the competition is eavesdropping on everything you are planning to do to outsmart them...?!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by YINKS89(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who told Dem its juz small Nokia.
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Austinoiz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
His primitive mentality...his business
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by mecc: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sinc
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by donofdons: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amakavula:
he is broke, saw an article about it.
I wld go down to 1mill and be hypertensive cause I'm getting broke, u wld see 1mill alert and run mad. Broke get levels

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
and?
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by sunkieisland(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
A lot of people do not know that cell reception on analogue phones are better than these new age phones and tablets.

A NOKIA 3310 will receive calls faster than any iphone or Android phone.

Business mentality

1 Like

MrBrownJay1:
these are the only phones today that NOBODY can eavesdrop in, steal your info or attack via virus etc.... any smartphone can be accessed to listen/view what you are doing via the camera or mic (even if the phone is turned off). so i surely understand why a billionaire business man would be against using smartphones
You said it all. It's for their safety.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Vickiweezy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
It doesn't matter if it's a big phone or small one... All that matters is what it does for him. It shows he's attached to the phone and probably has most of his business contacts saved on the phone's memory over the years. No be by force to use big phone, it doesn't make you any better than someone who uses a small one.
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by mecc: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Since bubu eye dey watch every where shocked shocked
Wise man I think his avoiding Magic.
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
360frolic:
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, was spotted with three analogue phones at Rhythm Unplugged in 2016. Definitely a man worth close to billion dollars can afford to buy any toy he wants.

But it appears the man prefers his regular old GSM phones; as he was pictured yet with the same phone a year on at the same event.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-billionaire-femi-otedola-attends.html

This is not a regular GSM phone

This is vertu phone

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
With such phones, you won't be crying like Omotola for it's return when it's stolen or misplaced. All you do is go for a "welcome back" and await Aliko to call you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by blackaxe78: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Uche or Obinna selling Fan-belt in a 4x4 shop in Alaba International would have held 5 Iphone`s grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Martin0(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, these are people with misplaced priorities. if ever some broke hungry babe who flaunts an Iphone ever begs you for food, tell her to go eat the Apple at the back of her phone.

bro, smart phones of today are a smart way to get tracked down by any smart gov/individuals. they know where you are at all time, etc...so imagine you are about to get the biggest deal of your career, and the competition is eavesdropping on everything you are planning to do to outsmart them...?!

Hmmmm good lecturing from ugringrin

Thanks I get your point,I was ignorant of all thesegringrin

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by ibietela2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who told you he doesn't have an Apple device
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by stanliwise(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
these are the only phones today that NOBODY can eavesdrop in, steal your info or attack via virus etc.... any smartphone can be accessed to listen/view what you are doing via the camera or mic (even if the phone is turned off). so i surely understand why a billionaire business man would be against using smartphones
Mr helper, How do you know, are you a billionaire?
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by aakpan904: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Any determined organization or government can still eavesdrop or listen to is calls etc. Even track is location. You never hear of SS7 abi...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Make una dey there make this man dey deceive una... I'm so sure this man has loads of gadgets at his disposal in his crib that he uses for internet and social media platforms. He is just jsing the Nokia in public to receive and make calls only...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Martin0(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
OboOlora:
Abi o

Una two eh,na wa for una oogringrin Anyway I greet the sharp mouth uniongrin
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Kog45(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
princepet:

This is not a regular GSM phone

This is vertu phone
I guess too it look much like vertu signature which cost millions though look simple but damn expensive.
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Maj196(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Made men don't have time for show offs only broke people do that shiiit
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by afamaustin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
favourmic:
the man is rich already that his life his business

can I ask this question?
I just finished eating in my friend's house.. How long should I stay before going... So that they won't think it was only food I came to eat
?
wink
next 20mins

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by zolapower: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Most people don't like using phone that enables them to whatspp or Facebook . So they rather prefer to use a phone that won't make people think they are avoiding them ,hence the Nokia phone he is using .
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by amunkita(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Where do you find charger and battery for these phones undecided

Who 'tells' you he needs a battery or anything other Than small pin charger
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Adminisher: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
That's it . The most secure phones

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by DICKtator: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Always wearing white. This ROF people, they don't pretend about their association

grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by rs172(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
security purpose..
but then
Really lemme use this medium to announce my soon to be released song..
Reagan_stevs No.
download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by talk2dboss: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
The writer of this post is an IDIOT.

What phones does he kids use, Nokia 3310 ?

IGNORANT MUCHECHE like u.

The reason most billionaires use 3310 is usually to stay discreet, not being traceable, not knowing their location and all.

Change your mentality

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kog45:
I suspect too it look much like vertu signature which cost millions though look simple but damn expensive.

yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures / How Much Is The Price Of Rice In Your Area? / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.