Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (42529 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by PROPHETmichael: 1:46am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

Hahahaha...You obviously need a history lesson so bad. The U.S failed in Vietnam because of its citizens. It was an unpopular war that most people felt they had no business fighting! Trust me, all it takes is one atomic bomb and gbam! No more Vietnam....lol. Why would the U.S attack North Korea? You obviously don't know much about U.S foreign policies and decision making. Even a battle ready president like Trump would not dare attack first, it is just not done; first you seek the approval of Congress/UN depending on the situation, then you attack. You do not attack without any evidence of direct harm from North Korea against U.S citizens, it's just not done! Furthermore you mention Iran and I just laugh, trust me non of their weapons will make it pass the Atlantic or even the Pacific. Once again I'm telling you the biggest obstacle to the US are the American people, most people do not want war and an unpopular war is an automatic loss for any sitting president during the next election. Finally on the issue of dollar, what was being used by countries for their foreign reserve before 1940? Don't bother cracking your brain, it's gold! What is the value of gold now? Very very high! why are countries not switching back to gold? If you can find the answer, you've found the reason why most countries are in a ride or die relationship with the US, it's called swag bro, SWAG grin grin

Now, that's a lesson he will never forget. grin
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Habyz(m): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2017
fineboynl:
those European country that voted against Israel are considering their economic interest in Muslim world. one of the reason they kept Nigeria in this mess.

trump might not be popular but i love this man.
If the European countries that voted against Israel were/are considering their economic interest in the Muslim world isn't it possible that Trump too is/was considering the exact same thing?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Habyz(m): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

Hahahaha...You obviously need a history lesson so bad. The U.S failed in Vietnam because of its citizens. It was an unpopular war that most people felt they had no business fighting! Trust me, all it takes is one atomic bomb and gbam! No more Vietnam....lol. Why would the U.S attack North Korea? You obviously don't know much about U.S foreign policies and decision making. Even a battle ready president like Trump would not dare attack first, it is just not done; first you seek the approval of Congress/UN depending on the situation, then you attack. You do not attack without any evidence of direct harm from North Korea against U.S citizens, it's just not done! Furthermore you mention Iran and I just laugh, trust me non of their weapons will make it pass the Atlantic or even the Pacific. Once again I'm telling you the biggest obstacle to the US are the American people, most people do not want war and an unpopular war is an automatic loss for any sitting president during the next election. Finally on the issue of dollar, what was being used by countries for their foreign reserve before 1940? Don't bother cracking your brain, it's gold! What is the value of gold now? Very very high! why are countries not switching back to gold? If you can find the answer, you've found the reason why most countries are in a ride or die relationship with the US, it's called swag bro, SWAG grin grin
On the issue of evidence the Iraqi situation has shown us all that the americans don't respect any evidence. If you seriously think that the Iranian weapon can't affect the USA in any way then I must tell you that you have a stupid way of reasoning.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 25, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Then it's such a shame that your god cannot drive them out of that land for thousands of years now....what a useless god. The God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob vowed to give them that land and also bring them back into the land wherever they are scattered all over the world and that's what he has done.
My God? Both Allah and Yahweh are foreign Gods, and an insult to my humanity, rationality and morality. I hate "Chosen Peoples" and "Master Races". No human group is more special than the other. Get that into your water-logged Cranium.

This God also vowed that he'll make them NUMEROUS---as many as THE SAND ON THE SEA SHORE. There are 7.5 billion people in the world---the NUMEROUS tribe, as many as the sand on the sea shore, is NOT UP TO 20 million in number. Barely 0.3% of world population.

The Romans chased them out of this "promised land", and razed the Temple of this dead God to the ground, and made away with treasures to decorate and symbolize the glory of their own empire. Just like the Soviets brought death to the doorstep of Hitler, so did the Romans bring death and destruction to the abode of Yahweh. But, while Hitler had a dead body to show as evidence of his defeat, there was no body for Yahweh, because he was just an idea in the mind, so fools like you keep believing, due to lack of a body to mock you with.

When Hitler was dealing with the "Chosen People", what was Yahweh doing? Where were his angels of death? Of course, fools in White who bear swords and ride horses couldn't have fared well against the guns and battle tanks of the Nazis, who, ironically, had dubbed themselves the "Master Race", and the Jews, "Subhumans"---and their God couldn't do sh¡t about it.

Thank the ATHEIST Soviets, again!

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Habyz:

On the issue of evidence the Iraqi situation has shown us all that the americans don't respect any evidence. If you seriously think that the Iranian weapon can't affect the USA in any way then I must tell you that you have a stupid way of reasoning.

Name the last missile to hit mainland USA? You can't! So your belief is hypothetical and you call my reasoning stupid? You are a joke!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by PROPHETmichael: 2:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Maezara:
My God? Both Allah and Yahweh are foreign Gods, and an insult to my humanity, rationality and morality. I hate "Chosen Peoples" and "Master Races". No human group is more special than the other. Get that into your water-logged Cranium.

This God also vowed that he'll make them NUMEROUS---as many as THE SAND ON THE SEA SHORE. There are 7.5 billion people in the world---the NUMEROUS tribe, as many as the sand on the sea shore, is NOT UP TO 20 million in number. Barely 0.3% of world population.

The Romans chased them out of this "promised land", and razed the Temple of this dead God to the ground, and made away with treasures to decorate and symbolize the glory of their own empire. Just like the Soviets brought death to the doorstep of Hitler, so did the Romans bring death and destruction to the abode of Yahweh. But, while Hitler had a dead body to show as evidence of his defeat, there was no body for Yahweh, because he was just an idea in the mind, so fools like you keep believing, due to lack of a body to mock you with.

When Hitler was dealing with the "Chosen People", what was Yahweh doing? Where were his angels of death? Of course, fools in White who bear swords and ride horses couldn've have fared well against the guns and battle tanks of the Nazis, who, ironically, had dubbed themselves the "Master Race", and the Jews, "Subhumans"---and their God couldn't do sh¡t about it.

Thank the ATHEIST Soviets, again!

What the Romans and Hitler did was simply a fulfilment of prophecies written in the Holy book.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 2:09am On Dec 25, 2017
SmartyPants:

Its really laughable that someone like you is allowed to share his opinion with the world. Do you know what an aircraft carrier is?? Your head must be paining you. Aircraft carriers dont directly participate in battle..they move jets and men around. You cannot touch a US owned AC because they can destroy whatever you've got long before it even enters range. Why don't you go to sports section or celebrities where you can discuss issues you are more comfortable with?

Secondly the US went to Afghanistan for al Qaeda and Osama bin laden. When last did you hear from either of those two? You are just a clown. At this point in not replying young for the sake of you but merely for the sake of the naive ones reading your rubbish.

You even countered my assertion that the Us wa not at war with Japan prior to pearl harbor... If you don't even know such basic historical facts you should be restrained from commenting on topics that are far beyond the scope of your intellect (such that it is).

Having read through this rubbish you wrote up here, I just felt like sending you to conventry being the most ignorant person on earth. However, as much as i would have liked to ignore your sheer ignorance about world history, i felt it ll be a great disservice to the whole world if i allow you to display this rubbish here as true event of things before 2nd world war.

Below it’s what led to Japan-America War Dimwit

Why Did Japan Attack USA

To understand why Japan lashed out, we must go back to World War I. Japan had been our ally. But when she tried to collect her share of the booty at Versailles, she ran into an obdurate Woodrow Wilson.

Wilson rejected Japan's claim to German concessions in Shantung, home of Confucius, which Japan had captured at a price in blood. Tokyo threatened a walkout if denied what she had been promised by the British. "They are not bluffing," warned Wilson, as he capitulated. "We gave them what they should not have."

In 1921, at the Washington Naval Conference, the United States pressured the British to end their 20-year alliance with Japan. By appeasing the Americans, the British enraged and alienated a proud nation that had been a loyal friend.

After Hitler invaded Russia in June 1941, Japan moved into southern Indochina. USA ordered all Japanese assets frozen. But USA did not want to cut off oil. As USA president told his Cabinet on July 18, an embargo meant war, for that would force oil-starved Japan to seize the oil fields of the Dutch East Indies.11 Dec 2001
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2017
Maezara:
Stüpid Zionist sympathizer and deluded American fanboy. Keep believing your own fantasies!

Who ended insurgency in Syria? America? You wish. Yeah, those "same" Russians.

As for the US---what happened in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq? I refuse to tell you. LMAO. grin grin grin

Keep glorifying your Paper Tiger whose soldiers are babies with no balls. Poorly equipped Afghanistan villagers were butchering them like Chickens. grin grin grin

Why hasn't America attacked North Korea? I wish they do---then you'll know Hollywood has deceived you; that THIS IS REALITY. grin

Your overrated America NO LONGER CALLS THE SHOTS!

No one will ever take you seriously, if all you do is spew trash! It's easy to insult servicemen and call them cowards when you are an internet troll.....LMAO! Those fighting for their countries are cowards yet the courageous ones like yourself are being screwed everyday by your politicians, police force and so on, PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 25, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

What the Romans and Hitler did was simply a fulfilment of prophecies written in the Holy book.
"Prophesies" in the Holy Book are blanket, imprecise, protean pronouncements of MANY COLOURS that can be interpreted to mean anything, to support any stance, and are therefore MEANINGLESS and NONSENSICAL.

Can I see these "prophesies"? Show me samples so that I can shred them into pieces of refuse that resemble your brain cells. grin
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by OAUTemitayo: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Maezara:
"Prophesies" in the Holy Book are blanket, imprecise, protean pronouncements of MANY COLOURS that can be interpreted to mean anything, to support any stance, and are therefore MEANINGLESS and NONSENSICAL.

Can I see these "prophesies"? Show me samples so that I can shred them into pieces of refuse that resemble your brain cells. grin
OMG!!!!
This is brutality.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

No one will ever take you seriously, if all you do is spew trash! It's easy to insult servicemen and call them cowards when you are an internet troll.....LMAO! Those fighting for their countries are cowards yet the courageous ones like yourself are being screwed everyday by your politicians, police force and so on, PATHETIC!
In Afghanistan, those "terrorists" were the ones FIGHTING FOR THEIR COUNTRY, trying to chase out the aggressive invading forces of Western bastards.

My country is sh¡t---I know that, and don't need a fool to tell me. But I don't see my politicians "touring" the world and terrorizing it under the guise of "policing", FREEDUMB and DUMBOCRACY.

And, I should let you know, that while you swallow the sh¡t of Israel and America and make them clogs in your cognitive machine, I do not reflect the sh¡t in my country you just refered to, because I'm more individualistic than nationalistic, so you can say whatever sh¡t you want about Nigeria---I DON'T CARE.

Nigeria is not the one that created the demon of radical Islam by pouring resources into the Mujahideen in Afghanistan just to further their own interest and sabotage their rival. 9/11 was just a tip of the iceberg. America shall reap "the fruits of her labour". Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 2:21am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

This is the most ignorant human on earth and i think he has one other person here spewing rubbish as well

Just imagine what this one wrote up here

Here he is bragging about USA throwing atomic bomb to destroy a whole city forgetting that USA cities ll be shredded to pieces if he dares use atomic bombs on any country in 21st century

What threat could be greater than being told to your face by North Korea that they now have Nuclear capability to attack Hawaii, Washington DC etc? Wake up!

You better forget about all the lies you have been fed by BBC and CNN about capability of USA to defend itself.

If anybody have told you and your likes that USA planes would be hijacked on USA soil to attack World trade centre and their most fortified place which is Pentagon, i am sure you would have argued with that to death.

This is not 1942 again, if USA do anyhow, she ll see anyhow.

All the empires in 19AD were feeling like USA before they were all brought to their knees

Did you mean the same UN and USA citizens that were totally ignored by congress and President before USA invaded a sovereign nation in Iraq and Afghanistan? Pathetic!

You mean the same citizens that were ignored before invasion of Vietnam?

The truth is, America was literally disgraced out of those countries with Americans casualties in theirs thousands.

Americans only left Vietnam out of shame and disgrace.

Haha lol! He wants to lecture us about what is still pretty fresh in our memory about Iraq and Afghanistan where Talibans fought USA soldiers to standstill. Americans had to pull out when it’s obvious that they have failed woefully.

Isil rose up as a result of USA calamitous military campaign that failed woefully in those countries.

In Syria, America claimed to be fighting Isil for years without success but only for Russia to step in and get the ass of Isil kicked out within 6months.

Stop watching BBC and CNN...

2 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 2:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Maezara:
In Afghanistan, those "terrorists" were the ones FIGHTING FOR THEIR COUNTRY, trying to chase out the aggressive invading forces of Western bastards.

My country is sh¡t---I know that, and don't need a fool to tell me. But I don't see my politicians "touring" the world and terrorizing it under the guise of "policing", FREEDUMB and DUMBOCRACY.

And, I should let you know, that while you swallow the sh¡t of Israel and America and make them clogs in your cognitive machine, I do not reflect the sh¡t in my country you just refered to, because I'm more individualistic than nationalistic, so you can say whatever sh¡t you want about Nigeria---I DON'T CARE.

Nigeria is not the one that created the demon of radical Islam by pouring resources into the Mujahideen in Afghanistan just to further their own interest and sabotage their rival. 9/11 was just a tip of the iceberg. America shall reap "the fruits of her labour". Amen.

Just hear yourself, terrorist were defending their land. Mehn you just lost your last credibility, I'm done I'm done bye Felix!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by lonelydora: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Agbaletu:

It is not because of their economic interest. There was never a time Europe supported Israel. Trump's actions contributed to more votes against Israel. Everybody knows that Trump's move is political and he needs to be cut to size. Trump will never get it right if he continues this way

Says who? I don't want to believe that you are a poor student of history. UN can't do jack about this Jerusalem issue.....Google USA's contribution to UN.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Habyz(m): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

Name the last missile to hit mainland USA? You can't! So your belief is hypothetical and you call my reasoning stupid? You are a joke!
You gave yourself a clear answer about the missiles now if I may ask when was the last time a missile hit any country that wasn't in active war?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

This is the most ignorant human on earth and i think he has one other person here spewing rubbish as well

Here he is bragging about USA throwing atomic bomb to destroy a whole city forgetting that USA cities ll be shredded to pieces if he dares use atomic bombs on any country in 21st century

What threat could be greater than being told to your face by North Korea that they now have Nuclear capability to attack Hawaii, Washington DC etc? Wake up!

You better forget about all the lies you have been fed by BBC and CNN about capability of USA to defend itself.

If anybody have told you and your likes that USA planes would be hijacked on USA soil to attack World trade centre and their most fortified place which is Pentagon, i am sure you would have argued with that to death.

All the empires in 19AD were feeling like USA before they were all brought to their knees

Did you mean the same UN and USA citizens that were totally ignored by congress and President before USA invaded a sovereign nation in Iraq and Afghanistan? Pathetic!

The truth is, America was literally disgraced out of those countries with Americans casualties in theirs thousands.

Haha lol! He wants to lecture us about what is still pretty fresh in our memory about Iraq and Afghanistan where Talibans fought USA soldiers to standstill. Americans had to pull out when it’s obvious that they have failed woefully.

Isil rose up as a result of USA calamitous military campaign that failed woefully in those countries.

In Syria, America claimed to be fighting Isil for years without success but only for Russia to step in and get the ass of Isil kicked out within 6months.

Just look at yourself, you don't even know who you are fighting. Are you anti-USA, pro Russia or just plain confused....lol. I have presented you with facts, you are replying with hysterics. The countries that you are touting their war capability, you don't know sh*t about them, you sit in one Nigerian village speaking about things you don't know, INCREDIBLE!

As far as I know majority of U.S citizens supported the war against Afghanistan, perhaps you meant Iraq. Also Vietnam war was not a U.S war but a war to support South Vietnam but the U.S stayed because it had the power, they eventually signed a treaty which ended the war because the American people put pressure on the government. I told you to stop saying things you do not know of, it only makes you sound so NAIVE!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

Just hear yourself, terrorist were defending their land. Mehn you just lost your last credibility, I'm done I'm done bye Felix!
Lol. Morön. I don't see the world in simplistic terms of black and white---Hero and villian, the good guys and the bad guys---that's for mumus like you.

Whether they're "terrorists" or not, America was the fücking AGGRESSOR, you fücking ant! At that time in Afghanistan, those guys were more "heroic" than the American idiots you worship.

And who decides who the "terrorist" is? America? Only America is allowed to judge and punish others?

America has bombed about TWENTY nations since World War II!!! Idiot.

All the warring parties in the Second World War committed War Crimes---but only the Nazis were sitting in the dock in Nuremberg, being "judged" for their crimes, by the "good guys".

American soldiers aren't "heroes". You retain the cretinous right to believe otherwise.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Habyz:

You gave yourself a clear answer about the missiles now if I may ask when was the last time a missile hit any country that wasn't in active war?

It depends on what you mean by active war and what you mean by hit. A missile was launched recently against Saudi Arabia but it failed.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 2:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Maezara:
Lol. Morön. I don't see the world in simplistic terms of black and white---Hero and villian, the good guys and the bad guys---that's for mumus like you.

Whether they're "terrorists" or not, America was the fücking AGGRESSOR, you fücking ant! At that time in Afghanistan, those guys were more "heroic" than the American idiots you worship.

And who decides who the "terrorist" is? America? Only America is allowed to judge and punish others?

America has bombed about TWENTY nations since World War II!!! Idiot.

All the warring parties in the Second World War committed War Crimes---but only the Nazis were sitting in the dock in Nuremberg, being "judged" for their crimes, by the "good guys".

American soldiers aren't "heroes". You retain the cretinous right to believe otherwise.

Felix you're not making sense! Now you are a Nazi sympathizer? Go to sleep Felix! Go to sleep!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

Felix you're not making sense! Now you are a Nazi sympathizer? Go to sleep Felix! Go to sleep!
Nazi sympathizer? Seriously? What kind of accusation is that? You just spewed some sh¡t out of the blue? Is that what you could deduce from my post? That was the "point" that penetrated your dissolving brain soaked in the acrid water of stupidity? This would be my last mention to you. I curse you with the plague of further retardation of spirit and intellect, should you quote me again.

I've seen several red lights from you, but this just confirmed your unparalleled imbecility.

I regret wasting my time explaining things to a blockhead like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Habyz(m): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

It depends on what you mean by active war and what you mean by hit. A missile was launched recently against Saudi Arabia but it failed.
Really! Who launched the missile, when was it launched, why did it fail?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Habyz:

Really! Who launched the missile, when was it launched, why did it fail?

Yemen's rebels, last month or so, it failed because they are naive and probably because Saudi has a pretty strong missile defense system....lol
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 3:10am On Dec 25, 2017
Maezara:
Nazi sympathizer? Seriously? What kind of accusation is that? You just spewed some sh¡t out of the blue? Is that what you could deduce from my post? That was the "point" that penetrated your dissolving brain soaked in the acrid water of stupidity? This would be my last mention to you. I curse you with the plague of further retardation of spirit and intellect, should you quote me again.

I've seen several red lights from you, but this just confirmed your unparalleled imbecility.

I regret wasting my time explaining things to a blockhead like you.

Once again it is easy to hurl insults from the comfort of your keyboard, hope it makes you feel better Felix grin grin grin
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Any clue of Archaeology?
oglalasioux:
Religion will not allow many people see the injustice against Palestinians in the war against Israel. You can't be roaming around the world for two thousand years and suddenly materialise from nowhere and sack everyone especially if the only evidence you have of owning the land is the bible.

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Awoo88:

UN is US. The general Assembly voted in favor of Israel expect 9 country.
Exactly!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by cantok(m): 5:10am On Dec 25, 2017
rifasenate11:
isreal should give Palestinians a chance to inhabit thier lands.
The land of their forefathers?!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by cantok(m): 5:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Israel can reclaim their lands at anytime. China is trying to reclaim their lost kingdom and Russia has done same!. Israel have done reclaimation on several occasions before. Reclamation and restoration has happened several times. It happened to the Babylonians, the Assyrians and others before them. The modern Palestinians are only blowing hot/and cold for nothing!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by cstr1001: 6:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Luckily many of them are Igbos and they want Biafra, You can't even begin to imagine the irony lol smiley.
The same way you can't imagine the irony of a country like Nigeria supporting an undermining of another country's sovereignty when there is absolutely nothing to gain from it..
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by cstr1001: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Please o, who is going to do the US anyhow?

If Russia a second-rate world power can claim Crimea from Ukraine without the UN doing anything, then how exactly are you hoping to stop America?

It is even the US that is punishing Russia for that atrocity by strangling their economy, The UN is toothless.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Nothing bades a better meal than this thread!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

You aren't done sir!

Terrorist was in quote sir!

Ignore that and attack the issue objectively
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by odigbosky(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Like the US doesn't benefit from being a Super power. Let them leave and watch rivals gladly fill in the space. Imagine if Nigeria and OPEC nations decides to dumb the US Dollars as the international currency and trade with Euro or other currency instead? And watch as the value of toilet papers become even more valuable than the dollars. Iraq tried to do this and they invaded it on pretense of weapon of Mass destruction. They can't play that card again especially as all their European allies and OPEC nations voted against them. Europe will gladly welcome our move to sell oil in Euros or pounds. The US invaded Iraq because of a nonexistence weapon of mass destruction but can't invade North Korea because unlike Iraq they actually HAVE weapons of mass destruction. They have their bases on South Korea, Japan, the Philippines all who voted against them including North Korea, Imagine the threat level on the US if Asians decides not to work with America on the issue of North Korea, Imagine if they actually formed an alliance? Because i can't fathom how a South Korean will prefer some Caucasians thousands of miles away who doesn't look like them, Talk like them or even speak the same language over their blood neighbours who have been sharing an Island with them for centuries.

And don't even get me started about China who are always ready, full throttle, steady standby to seize opportunities. Already the world(Especially the developing ones) are already looking towards China. Trump and the US will make this even much easier for them to take the stage. And don't forget Russia also. When one person feels he or his service is too special for the world, A thousands more arise to prove him wrong!

The average Palestinians parents are Palestinians, Grand parents were Palestinians, Great great grand parents were fûcking Palestinians! But ask a so called Israelite and he will be like My father is a Jew from Germany, My mother is a Jew from Russia, My grand parents are from Poland. Bullshîts!

you were making so much sense until yoi got to the part where you said.....palestinians, grand parents, great grand parents have always been Palestinians....there was never anything like Palestinians pre 1948. its just using the term Nigerians for people of oyo empire in the 18th century.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.