Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (42528 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by cstr1001: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Lol! It’s now obvious i am talking to one of those naive empty skull.

I am out

Go and eat your Xmas food cos this topic is way beyond your 0.002 IQ.
You are dumb as shitt.

In your parallel universe, Russia is untouchable while the US is not. When the US has by far the stronger military, the bigger wealth and the more powerful allies.

Don't comment on international Geo-politics, you don't know shitt.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Iblad0994:

Have you ever asked yourself why majority of the UN members oppose the move of the United States?

Let’s forget about history embedded in holy books and focus on the present reality of the new days.

This present state of Israel is a creation of the UN and there is a resolution binding that creation as to adopt a certain agreement of a two- state solution to the issue about Jerusalem.

Most UN members are against trump not because they want to favor Palestine or the Muslims but they are just fighting for common sense and humanity.

Just go on google and read about the creation of this present state of Israel.
Ehhn! According to you, that we should throw away the original history of Israel and Jerusalem and focus on the new fraudulent creation of the recent UN concoction? What a hypocrisy of the highest order. You should also that we should forget your father's reality of being a man and rather believe another man's fallacious claims that your father is a woman.

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Habyz(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

Yemen's rebels, last month or so, it failed because they are naive and probably because Saudi has a pretty strong missile defense system....lol
WTF! The same missile that different news outlets said it intercepted a rocket, some said it was targeted at an airport, Iranian authorities accused the US government of sponsoring the missile while the American authorities on their part accused the Iranian government, Fox News said the missiles were Iranian, Saudi Arabians blame Iran. Do you mean that missile?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by mvem(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

At least they are not selling your black assss into slavery like your 'lovely arab muslim brothers' are doing in libya etc
.....hatred in disguise of love is worst than pure hatred....atleast you know the arab libyans dont like you better than the jews you praise and worship but still hates you....as i said am no pro-arab or jew, use ur head....
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by oglalasioux(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
removetheturban:
Any clue of Archaeology?

Find a book titled 'The Source' written by James Michener. You will find evidence of the true inhabitants of Palestine from clues of archeology.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
I do not need any book written by anyone. History proves it. You are not wiser than the American government or the UN. Nikki Haley publicly said this in the recent UN summit with the Palestinian representative seated there. If she lied, she would have been called out on it. They all kept quiet because she did not lie.
So, I do not need to be brainwashed by any book.
Archaeological findings prove that the Jews owned that land, not the Palestinians. I am not a Jew but everyone knows that. We know when the Caliphs invaded Jerusalem in the 6th century CE. The plundered and took over everything. They went as far as Europe before they were kicked out. The declaration of Israel in 1948 should not stop you guys from worshipping your own Allah. You all pray to go to heaven, why not proceed with it than fighting for Israel? This whole bigotry sucks. What is in Israel that millions are dying for? Just a piece of land.
oglalasioux:

Find a book titled 'The Source' written by James Michener. You will find evidence of the true inhabitants of Palestine from clues of archeology.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Habyz:

WTF! The same missile that different news outlets said it intercepted a rocket, some said it was targeted at an airport, Iranian authorities accused the US government of sponsoring the missile while the American authorities on their part accused the Iranian government, Fox News said the missiles were Iranian, Saudi Arabians blame Iran. Do you mean that missile?

Mehn you people are so funny, I understand you might not trust American media but will you still doubt non American ones?

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYodqWx6XYAhWCVyYKHfBhCrwQFghBMAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljazeera.com%2Fnews%2F2017%2F12%2Fsaudi-led-forces-intercept-riyadh-bound-houthi-missile-171219111554679.html&usg=AOvVaw0gO1cCbCSRSRt4XOebXMjX[/url]

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYodqWx6XYAhWCVyYKHfBhCrwQFghtMA0&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2F894225%2FSaudi-Arabia-missile-attack-Riyadh-Yemen-Houthi-rebels-claim-responsibility&usg=AOvVaw1rjfQZsgPXI5uCwcwrHXhL[/url]

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=16&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYodqWx6XYAhWCVyYKHfBhCrwQFgh7MA8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fworld-middle-east-42412729&usg=AOvVaw2-xjOsMEp5gks8-T1T8Vu9[/url]
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Standardcosting:

You aren't done sir!

Terrorist was in quote sir!

Ignore that and attack the issue objectively

When hysterics and baseless rhetoric are mixed into substantive arguments, there's no way to attack the issue objectively. People that think terrorist have some fundamental rights to do what they do and that Nazis killings of millions of Jews is the same as war time casualties are not to be reasoned with. They are far beyond the level of reason and should be treated as low I.Q zombies!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
bedspread:
EVEN IF THE WHOLE EARTH JOIN TO FIGHT ISREAL, THEY WILL LOSE.... THE WORLD POWERS KNOWS THAT.. THE US KNOWS ALL IT NEEDS IS ISREAL...

whose son is this
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by victorioushands: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:
we are talking abt men not u who if getting a chance would kill anybody alive on earth,it was not ur father that chooses jerusalem if it was him there would never be human being on earth. There shall never b peace in jerusalem as long as israel would force its way to claim the whole jerusalem

I actually feel only pity for you.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by bedspread: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
abduljabbar4:

whose son is this
THE SON OF THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE GOD OF ISREAL......
Whose son are you?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by enomakos(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Standardcosting:

The areas has always been a Muslim territory.

Nigeria got independence in 1960 doesn't mean Nigeria hasn't been existing before 1960

Simple logic!
then educates me on how isreal then come about?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
enomakos:
then educates me on how isreal then come about?
Wikipedia is your friend.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by enomakos(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Lol!

If you don’t know, read books.

Hezbollah brought Isreal Army to its knees in 2006

If you doubt this info, pls, google it and get sense.

It baffles me how people argue on top of nothing

It’s all over the Internet how Hezbollah won that warbof 2006
not everything you reads on google is true
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by enomakos(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Standardcosting:
Wikipedia is your friend.
you know wikipedia is editable?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

They are among the 35 countries that abstained.

These bigots are shameless. A simple google search would have saved you from this embarrassment. Arent you using an internet?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2017
abbey621:

Hahahaha...You obviously need a history lesson so bad. The U.S failed in Vietnam because of its citizens. It was an unpopular war that most people felt they had no business fighting! Trust me, all it takes is one atomic bomb and gbam! No more Vietnam....lol. Why would the U.S attack North Korea? You obviously don't know much about U.S foreign policies and decision making. Even a battle ready president like Trump would not dare attack first, it is just not done; first you seek the approval of Congress/UN depending on the situation, then you attack. You do not attack without any evidence of direct harm from North Korea against U.S citizens, it's just not done! Furthermore you mention Iran and I just laugh, trust me non of their weapons will make it pass the Atlantic or even the Pacific. Once again I'm telling you the biggest obstacle to the US are the American people, most people do not want war and an unpopular war is an automatic loss for any sitting president during the next election. Finally on the issue of dollar, what was being used by countries for their foreign reserve before 1940? Don't bother cracking your brain, it's gold! What is the value of gold now? Very very high! why are countries not switching back to gold? If you can find the answer, you've found the reason why most countries are in a ride or die relationship with the US, it's called swag bro, SWAG grin grin

So what about the Iraq war? was it approved by the UN or American citizens? Your brains are wired differently
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Habyz(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2017
abbey621:

Mehn you people are so funny, I understand you might not trust American media but will you still doubt non American ones?

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYodqWx6XYAhWCVyYKHfBhCrwQFghBMAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljazeera.com%2Fnews%2F2017%2F12%2Fsaudi-led-forces-intercept-riyadh-bound-houthi-missile-171219111554679.html&usg=AOvVaw0gO1cCbCSRSRt4XOebXMjX[/url]

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYodqWx6XYAhWCVyYKHfBhCrwQFghtMA0&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2F894225%2FSaudi-Arabia-missile-attack-Riyadh-Yemen-Houthi-rebels-claim-responsibility&usg=AOvVaw1rjfQZsgPXI5uCwcwrHXhL[/url]

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=16&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYodqWx6XYAhWCVyYKHfBhCrwQFgh7MA8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fworld-middle-east-42412729&usg=AOvVaw2-xjOsMEp5gks8-T1T8Vu9[/url]
It's all over google, you're right I don't trust the American media but the news I read were from different American and non American media.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
abduljabbar4:

So what about the Iraq war? was it approved by the UN or American citizens? Your brains are wired differently

When you are ignorant of something, you ask for enlightenment instead of passing insults. When Congress approved Afghanistan, it did not specifically mention Afghanistan but all those countries responsible for 9/11. This was the loophole that GW Bush used to invade Iraq even though many Americans realized after that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Bush was just carrying out his father's unfinished work hence the reason why he has a tainted legacy in U.S history.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
abbey621:

When you are ignorant of something, you ask for enlightenment instead of passing insults. When Congress approved Afghanistan, it did not specifically mention Afghanistan but all those countries responsible for 9/11. This was the loophole that GW Bush used to invade Iraq even though many Americans realized after that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Bush was just carrying out his father's unfinished work hence the reason why he has a tainted legacy in U.S history.

You are now changing your claims. You said that the UN never supported the war in Afghanistan and Vietnam thats why they lost so what about the Iraq war?

see ya life?cheesy
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by abbey621(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You are now changing your claims. You said that the UN never supported the war in Afghanistan and Vietnam thats why they lost so what about the Iraq war?

see ya life?cheesy

Please where did I say this? Show me he exact quote please!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by QuietMynd: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
I STILL STAND WITH ISREAL
Aye e ti baje
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by bedspread: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
QuietMynd:

Aye e ti baje
BACK TO SENDER

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.