Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (42531 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by odigbosky(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

The world doesn’t a Bleep about USA

USA is as dead as yesterday without those countries that voted against her.

USA is nothing without allies

The only reason why USA is being called world power is cos of all her allies

Take allies away from USA military and see it crumbled

USA threaten all these countries before they started voting but all these countries still went ahead to vote against USA. What does that tell you? Calling USA bluff

If USA continue like this, the rest of the world ll abandon USA dollars and USA ll pay dearly for it

Finally, the final blow to USA power is about to happen if Donald Trump step beyond his boundary again, all the allies ll close down all USA military bases in their countries.

The moment USA military bases are closed down, USA ll be like a insect to Russia.

Check the world history, USA never won any war.

Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam are all total failures

Let me burst your bubbles, in 2nd world war, What save USA from small Japan was Nuclear weapon. If Japan has one then, story would have been different today

In a normal war, Japan destroyed Pearl Harbour in less than 24hrs.

How did your almighty and sissy USA respond to that attack? Nuclear weapon. They couldn’t face a small Japan weapon to weapons.

USA is nothing without allies.

Russia hardly has an allies but hold USA by their balls

Sooner or later, all countries ll begin to tilt towards Russia which USA dread

It ll only take Russia 48hrs to crumble all the little warfares Israel is bragging about

Ordinary Hezbolla nearly crumbled Isreal Army

The fact that you called Japan small shows that you are very ignorant of international history and politics. Japan that defeated Russia...almost annihilated China and made Almost the whole of south east asia an empire is small....bros you dy talk jargons....
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Kingspin(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Iblad0994:

Have you ever asked yourself why majority of the UN members oppose the move of the United States?

Let’s forget about history embedded in holy books and focus on the present reality of the new days.

This present state of Israel is a creation of the UN and there is a resolution binding that creation as to adopt a certain agreement of a two- state solution to the issue about Jerusalem.

Most UN members are against trump not because they want to favor Palestine or the Muslims but they are just fighting for common sense and humanity.

Just go on google and read about the creation of this present state of Israel.
If the present location of lsreal have nothing to do with history how come the UN did not agree to create the state of Israel in Africa or elsewhere? To lsreal Jerusalem is their history.. Palestinians will not agree with Israel either will lsrael. Who are you going to favor over another ?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by odigbosky(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2017
No nation on earth can right now match the US in real full scale war without nuclear weapons. Some people here just come here to show their ignorance. The US is the only nation to have military bases in all continents of the world. She has about 6 aircraft carriers. China has 2. These aircraft carriers are not in US harbour..they are constantly patroling the world. Her submarines armed to teeth with various nuclear war head are everywhere.

The US fights you in your own house....the only country that took war into the US...and not even US mainland was Japan when she attacked pearl harbour....the remaining war the US have fought are in foreign soils. When the Russians almost ran away from St. Petersburg because of german invasion...the US was dropping boots on the beach of Normandy. The french are sorry as fools who don't even know themselves. i wonder how they got a VETO power....One ignorant person was calling Japan small

If you know how scared china is about Japan trying to drop her pacifist constitution you will know that you dont Bleep with the japs....and Trump wants the Japs to drop that. The Japanese are rugged and dogged fighters...all they need to do is change their curriculum and indoctrinate their kids again with samuari teachings.....the japs were amongst the first people doing suicide bombings with planes before osama bin laden hit the twin towers...

You think it is about the 1million soldiers that china has...i laff in foreign language...tell them to invade Taiwan and face reall conflict. North korea saving grace is she has a nuclear weapon which she will galdly use at south korea or Japan. Most of the US allies are like stones tied to her waist...they are making her weak because they are not even trying to strengthen themselves.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Ccdavies(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
I usually don't reply comment like this, It gives me unnecessary headache to think how people could be this dumb, When you visit the whites forums who brought this Holy book to you even for those who support Israel their argument are valid at least. But come to Nigeria and you will see superbly dumb comments like this. If you don't have any sensible thing to say then shut the fvck up. This discussions is way above your IQ!

Thank you !
Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful 1Corinth 1: 27...

God bless you
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

He ll not disgrace Americans only but bring that great country to her knees.
Where are all powerful empires in 19AD today?
USA is heading towards that direction.
China and Russia are watching keenly...
You have sense.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Agbaletu: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2017
lonelydora:

Says who? I don't want to believe that you are a poor student of history. UN can't do jack about this Jerusalem issue.....Google USA's contribution to UN.
I think you should visit Jerusalem. USA's contribution has nothing to do with what is going on. Jerusalem is even more peaceful than anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by bedspread: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

What a freaking lowlife who learn everything he knows from his father with low IQ

Go and educate yourself Scumbag

Go and see why Golat height was given back to Egypt till date

Go and read Isreal 2006 war with Hezbollah in which Hezbollah went into Isreal and kidnapped two Isrealite soldiers and killed three.

Go and see the total humiliation of Isrealite military toys by Hezbollah

Let me educate you a bit about the disgrace of Isreal in that war

Israel went into that war thinking it was the same Hezbollah they fought few years before 2006 unknown to them that Russia has supplied a new anti tank to Hezbollah. On getting to war front, 98% of Isreal tank Were paralysed. In shock, they resulted to sky war bombing everywhere in Lebanon.

Go and pick books and read fool.
From your Words, I KNOW WHERE U BELONG....
WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS JESUS CHRIST IN YOU.. YOU NEED TO REPENT AND CONFESS YOUR SINS NOW... LEAVE ISREAL MATTER NOW....
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Doyin2(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Maezara:
There was never any evidence. The "evidence" in the Bible is so dubious and extremely absurd---it reeks of evil, genocide, blood, sulphur and terrorism.

In Exodus 4:24, we are EXPLICITLY told that the Hebrews are not natives of the land of Canaan:

"And I made a covenant with them, to give them the land of their pilgrimage wherein they were strangers"

In other words, Jews have no right to be in modern Canaan (Palestine). They are "strangers" to that land. Their only claim to be there stems from their savage tribal war God, Yahweh. Why should any non-Jews take this claim seriously? The Hebrews violently seized Canaan and EXTERMINATED its inhabitants---and the same clowns who glorify this genocide cry and wail about the Nazis extermination of the Jews. Irritating double standard---Shouldn't the world now insist that it be returned to its rightful owners?

And with the fact that the bible was written over 300yrs after the birth/death of Jesus ,it evident that this was a very dubious covenant ,inserted into the bible,to favour Israel.

The true Living GOD is not a terrorist or partial.Neither. Is he a thief that would rob the Palestinians,just to pay the Israelites.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Idrismusty97(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2017
odigbosky:

you were making so much sense until yoi got to the part where you said.....palestinians, grand parents, great grand parents have always been Palestinians....there was never anything like Palestinians pre 1948. its just using the term Nigerians for people of oyo empire in the 18th century.
At least they didn't came from thousands of miles away scattered all throughout Europe with a holy book to come claim the land.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2017
odigbosky:

The fact that you called Japan small shows that you are very ignorant of international history and politics. Japan that defeated Russia...almost annihilated China and made Almost the whole of south east asia an empire is small....bros you dy talk jargons....

You are a big fool

First and foremost, no where in my write up did i mention Japanese Empire. There is difference between Japanese Empire and Japan. And Empire doesn’t make a Japan.

Typical example is Britain, UK is a small country with British Empire but the whole world still refer to UK as a small Island today. Even they themselves call UK a small Island.

Nigeria being one of the UK colonies does make Nigeria part of UK.

UK size is smaller than Ghana talkless of Nigeria in size but colonised both countries and more other countries.

Nigeria is 4 times bigger than UK and 3 times bigger than Japan in size.

So let me now compare Japan to USA in Size, USA and China are 32 times bigger than Japan in size.

Check your fact before opening that gutter to spew rubbish next time. Merry Xmas
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by odigbosky(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
At least they didn't came from thousands of miles away scattered all throughout Europe with a holy book to come claim the land.

Just read about the land. There were jews there even before others came from europe...its just that then they were a minority compared to the arabs
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by odigbosky(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

You are a big fool

First and foremost, no where in my write up did i mention Japanese Empire. There is difference between Japanese Empire and Japan. And Empire doesn’t make a Japan.

Typical example is Britain, UK is a small country with British Empire but the whole world still refer to UK as a small Island today. Even they themselves call UK a small Island.

Nigeria being one of the UK colonies does make Nigeria part of UK.

UK size is smaller than Ghana talkless of Nigeria in size but colonised both countries and more other countries.

Nigeria is 4 times bigger than UK and 3 times bigger than Japan in size.

So let me now compare Japan to USA in Size, USA and China are 32 times bigger than Japan in size.

Check your fact before opening that gutter to spew rubbish next time. Merry Xmas

common sense u no get....u said small Japan. You were belittling a great nation and i wasn't talking about the Japs empire or land mass. unlike the british empire who employed the services of other natives in their war, most of the Japanese warriors during the Imperial days were japanese themselves. They were totally loyal to the Emperor, you are here comparing land mass....be there fooling yourself na......

The US drove the Japs from Philippines..drove them into Japan itself and invaded Japan. The US was fighting in two fronts during world war two. The US was in Europe and Asia. The US was fighting the Japs in their own country after the war in europe ended and you are here saying the US could not face small Japan without Nuclear weapon. You are a very poor student of intl history. You think any country in Africa can stand the japs....You dont know how brutal the japs were.....u will jus be typing rubbish this Christmas morning

Merry Christmas jare
u go chop rice?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:

Please o, who is going to do the US anyhow?

If Russia a second-rate world power can claim Crimea from Ukraine without the UN doing anything, then how exactly are you hoping to stop America?

It is even the US that is punishing Russia for that atrocity by strangling their economy, The UN is toothless.

Go and read my write up properly Mr

There is no where in my write up i said that UN would do something to USA cos UN is USA and USA is UN anyway.

Russia is 2nd rated world power abiii? Lol

Why didn’t your 1st rated world power make an attempt with her NATO and try rubbish in Crimea when Russia decided to annex that region from Ukraine?

Georgia which is a neighboring country to Russia was one of USA closed allies. USA was pushing Georgia against Russia but when Russia decided to deal with Georgia over South Ossetia. What did your almighty USA did? She took to her heels and left Georgia to her fate despite USA and NATO soldiers on ground. It only took Russia 24hrs to send Georgia soldiers who had occupied South Ossetia weeks before Russia decided to step in packing with their NATO commanders/subtle support. Have you ever seen where a president of a country was running on the street from Russia missiles ducking and dodging on his way to safety? Anyway, President Mikheil Saakashvili ll tell you what his horrible experience was in that war in which USA nearly got him killed.

Let me take you to Syria where Assad remained the president till date. USA had planned the regime change long before the uprising in gulf countries few years ago. USA spent millions of dollars via CIA to effect that change but the almighty Russia stepped in and the whole story changed in less than 6months. Assad remained the president as we speak. What does that tell you?

The big difference between Russia and USA is this.
Russians have seen wars, real war in 1st and 2nd world war on their land on which about 6 million Russians perished but USA citizens who are like chicken compare to Russians have never seen war at world stage in their domain except their childish civil war with themselves. By the time Russia attack just 5 states-Texas, New York, Washington DC and two other more with Nukes, trust me on this, USA citizens ll go against their government.

Did you see the reactions of USA citizens to World trade centre on TV, that’s only a World trade centre, now imagine a whole city being buried alive. Pls, Russia and China just watching USA to do the damage to themselves.

Pls, stop listening to BBC and CNN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by cstr1001: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

There is no where in my write up i said that UN would do something to USA cos UN is USA and USA is UN anyway.

Why didn’t your 1st rated world power make an attempt with her NATO and try rubbish in Crimea when Russia decided to annex that region from Ukraine?

Georgia which is a neighboring country to Russia was one of USA closed allies. USA was pushing Georgia against Russia but when Russia decided to deal with Georgia over South Ossetia. What did your almighty USA did? She took to her heels and left Georgia to her fate despite USA and NATO soldiers on ground. It only took Russia 24hrs to send Georgia soldiers who had occupied South Ossetia weeks before Russia decided to step in packing with their NATO commanders/subtle support. Have you ever seen where a president of a country was running on the street from Russia missiles ducking and dodging on his way to safety? Anyway, President Mikheil Saakashvili ll tell you what his horrible experience was in that war in which USA nearly got him killed.

Let me take you to Syria where Assad remained the president till date. USA had planned the regime change long before the uprising in gulf countries few years ago. USA spent millions of dollars via CIA to effect that change but the almighty Russia stepped in and the whole story changed in less than 6months. Assad remained the president as we speak. What does that tell you?

You are still yapping shitt. Nobody can invade Russia because of her Nukes, and the US also have Nukes.

So who is going to do anyhow to the US, if they couldn't to Russia? And Russia is not even as wealthy.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:

You are still yapping shitt. Nobody can invade Russia because of her Nukes, and the US also have Nukes.

So who is going to do anyhow to the US, if they couldn't to Russia? And Russia is not even as wealthy.

Lol! It’s now obvious i am talking to one of those naive empty skull.

I am out

Go and eat your Xmas food cos this topic is way beyond your 0.002 IQ.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2017
odigbosky:

common sense u no get....u said small Japan. You were belittling a great nation and i wasn't talking about the Japs empire or land mass. unlike the british empire who employed the services of other natives in their war, most of the Japanese warriors during the Imperial days were japanese themselves. They were totally loyal to the Emperor, you are here comparing land mass....be there fooling yourself na......

The US drove the Japs from Philippines..drove them into Japan itself and invaded Japan. The US was fighting in two fronts during world war two. The US was in Europe and Asia. The US was fighting the Japs in their own country after the war in europe ended and you are here saying the US could not face small Japan without Nuclear weapon. You are a very poor student of intl history. You think any country in Africa can stand the japs....You dont know how brutal the japs were.....u will jus be typing rubbish this Christmas morning

Merry Christmas jare
u go chop rice?

With this rubbish you wrote up there, i totally give up on you cos your ignorance is second to none when it comes to international history.

I guess you r reading international history books written by Chinua Achebe or Wole Ojo. Wake up G, this is not Animal farm, The gods are not to blame or Alawiye or Chika return from Aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by SmartyPants(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Having read through this rubbish you wrote up here, I just felt like sending you to conventry being the most ignorant person on earth. However, as much as i would have liked to ignore your sheer ignorance about world history, i felt it ll be a great disservice to the whole world if i allow you to display this rubbish here as true event of things before 2nd world war.

Below it’s what led to Japan-America War Dimwit

Why Did Japan Attack USA

To understand why Japan lashed out, we must go back to World War I. Japan had been our ally. But when she tried to collect her share of the booty at Versailles, she ran into an obdurate Woodrow Wilson.

Wilson rejected Japan's claim to German concessions in Shantung, home of Confucius, which Japan had captured at a price in blood. Tokyo threatened a walkout if denied what she had been promised by the British. "They are not bluffing," warned Wilson, as he capitulated. "We gave them what they should not have."

In 1921, at the Washington Naval Conference, the United States pressured the British to end their 20-year alliance with Japan. By appeasing the Americans, the British enraged and alienated a proud nation that had been a loyal friend.

After Hitler invaded Russia in June 1941, Japan moved into southern Indochina. USA ordered all Japanese assets frozen. But USA did not want to cut off oil. As USA president told his Cabinet on July 18, an embargo meant war, for that would force oil-starved Japan to seize the oil fields of the Dutch East Indies.11 Dec 2001

So you cant differentiate between a policy risk assessment and an actual act of war? Prior to Pearl Harbor the US was not at war with Japan. Period. The sneak attack on Pearl Harbor was the first act of aggression, and the Japanese paid dearly for that error of judgment.

Anyway its clear that others have recognized what a buffoon you are so I need not engage you further.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by odigbosky(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

With this rubbish you wrote up there, i totally give up on you cos your ignorance is second to none when it comes to international history.

I guess you r reading international history books written by Chinua Achebe or Wole Ojo. Wake up G, this is not Animal farm, The gods are not to blame or Alawiye

You just derailed.
No need to waste my time on you i guess you were the best in government in your secondary school that is why you think you can come say trash on intl politics.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Idrismusty97(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2017
odigbosky:

Just read about the land. There were jews there even before others came from europe...its just that then they were a minority compared to the arabs
And when they are minority how did the Palestinians treated them? And even when they were fleeing from Hitler Holocaust came to Palestine in thousands, How did the Palestinians treated them?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by odigbosky(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
And when they are minority how did the Palestinians treated them? And even when they were fleeing from Hitler Holocaust came to Palestine in thousands, How did the Palestinians treated them?

Both parties were under ottoman rule before they came into British rule. I keep saying it, if the Palestinians had agree for the jewish state to exist since 1948, there would have been peace but they didn't. Most of these Palestinians never clamored for self rule. They were happy being under Jordanian rule and if the jewish state was created, these people would have been Jordanians themselves. Let them forget about Jerusalem, they can't have it back...they should strive towards having a nation with Ramallah as capital.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Doyin2:

And with the fact that the bible was written over 300yrs after the birth/death of Jesus ,it evident that this was a very dubious covenant ,inserted into the bible,to favour Israel.

The true Living GOD is not a terrorist or partial.Neither. Is he a thief that would rob the Palestinians,just to pay the Israelites.
The Old Testament was written BEFORE Jesus, though. But doesn't change the fact that it's NOT the word of God.

Don't the Jews find it odd, sad, and pathetic to view the Creator of the Universe as someone preoccupied with who's eating bacon sandwiches?

Every tribe has its gods, but it was the Jews who came up with the maddest of all notions: that there's only one God, the Creator of the Universe, and he's a circumcised Jew in a dark suit, with dangly strands of hair and things hanging down from his trousers.

God, if he exists, could never be so dumb and dull. God isn't a cosmic ignoramus. The Jews expect us to believe that God is transfixed by Jewish tribesmen wandering around in the desert. Patently, the God of the universe couldn't care less about such partisan trivialities. That should be patently obvious to any rational, sane person. The claims of the Jews are mad.

The Jews talk about the Exodus from Egypt, and ten dreadful plagues, including the slaughter of Egypt's firstborn, yet not a single mention of any such events appears in Egyptian records. The Jews are mentioned only once---as having been destroyed by the Egyptians. Who should we believe?

According to Christianity, the God of the universe had nothing better to do than wander around in sandals amongst Jews and get himself executed on a cross by the Romans. What nonsense.

These are all silly stories. They have no connection with reality. They should be treated on par with the myths and legends of the ancient world.

God promised no land to anyone. If Yahweh wants to promise a land to his "Chosen People", as an OMPNIPOTENT, UNLIMITED, deity, why choose an ALREADY OCCUPIED land, when he could have given them a different land filled with milk and honey? These people are fücking mad!
Tozara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by maasoap(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Which country's economy is not run on credit?
Even Nigeria is owing
Let's take a step back here. He said that the USA doesn't need world, so I corrected him that he was wrong.
Nigeria is owing but how much are keeping as foreign reserves in dollars again? That 36 billion dollars is helping whose economy as we're discussing right now?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Russians have seen wars, real war in 1st and 2nd world war on their land on which about 6 million Russians perished but USA citizens who are like chicken compare to Russians have never seen war at world stage in their domain except their childish civil war with themselves. By the time Russia attack just 5 states-Texas, New York, Washington DC and two other more with Nukes, trust me on this, USA citizens ll go against their government.

Did you see the reactions of USA citizens to World trade centre on TV, that’s only a World trade centre, now imagine a whole city being buried alive. Pls, Russia and China just watching USA to do the damage to themselves.

cheesy
I can't hope for a better news

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by BudeYahooCom: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2017
mvem:
....go to Israel and see hw they threat people with black ass like urs....Israel very racist and throw the black migrants like you that sing them praises to the buffer zones and fringes of the border, so that if there is an attack you get killed first...i always wonder our mentality sometimes, why praise something that doesnt care at all if u re alife or existing...is the sad reality but guyz like u dont mind....am no pro arab or pro israel, fact just hv to be said......You dont care kissing der asses, am sure...Shalom brother

At least they are not selling your black assss into slavery like your 'lovely arab muslim brothers' are doing in libya etc

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Ahsad: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2017
me I just sit and watch as Russia and China sit and watch America destroying themselves,
North Korea just scared them and they catch fear I laugh in Spanish
Russia dy look for the right time to invade US and it seems something is working as their dumb president (Trump) is putting fuel for the fire.
although US get weapon, but you think they can defeat North Korea, Russia and China at the same time.
just let US attack one small Russia allied country and see the movie
whenever US oppose a matter and Russia support what usually be the outcome
when US declared Jerusalem as capital of Isreal and Russia oppose what happened at last?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
odigbosky:

You just derailed.
No need to waste my time on you i guess you were the best in government in your secondary school that is why you think you can come say trash on intl politics.

Not only did i make A1 in government and history but got the best O’ level result in that year throughout the country grin grin cool
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by BudeYahooCom: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
beamtopola:
I don't no why Muslims are always quick to say "I am a christian"
They've always used it as a stratrgy to deceive the gullible.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Ahsad: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
US hold the world powerful country in Economy but world most powerful country in war still goes for RUSSIA
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Ahsad: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

They've always used it as a stratrgy to deceive the gullible.

must you attack one religion that's ur major problem here
due to the hatred planted In you u keep saying trash

it's your type that's keeping the country backward
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2017
SmartyPants:

So you cant differentiate between a policy risk assessment and an actual act of war? Prior to Pearl Harbor the US was not at war with Japan. Period. The sneak attack on Pearl Harbor was the first act of aggression, and the Japanese paid dearly for that error of judgment.

Anyway its clear that others have recognized what a buffoon you are so I need not engage you further.

How dumb and stupid can you be Olodo

Despite being told how Japan was treated after the First World War where the whole issue started from, you still insisted on the fact that there was no war or bad blood between Japan and America prior to Pearl Harbour attack.

Americans only put their lives in the hands of their enemies right from that day they decided to be stupid and retarded by using Nukes on Japan. Other countries have since built more Nukes...

America would have easily control the world today if it was able to win that war with Japan without using Nukes cos no country would have probably thought in that direction of nuclear weapons. However, being a sissy country, she look a shorter route to win the war by using nuclear weapon which other countries have now built, ready to be used on the same USA. Who is paying dearly now? Who is smiling now? Who is calling Security council all the time about other countries building nuclear weapons? Who is crying today? Who is scared today? USA of course.

The over 2,600 Nukes in Russia arsenal are mainly built for USA allienation. Just imagine that for a second, a single one of those is 100% capable of sinking a whole New York City at a go.

North Korea now has about 15 nuclear warheads
What a pathetic slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

THANK YOU! My thoughts exactly. You, my nigga, are the real MVP. This is the incontrovertible fact. Leave the America fanboys to keep wearing their blinkers. Delusion is bliss. grin

ZandhaZaraZ:
America is a Paper Tiger! It can no longer fight or win wars in any meaningful way. Do you know that unlike the fearless, strong-willed, battle-hardened Russians, Chinese and North Koreans, the Americans are just weak-ass, cowardly, bugger-eating, psychologically feeble loudmouths? Americans FEAR death. America can't stand CASAULTIES. America is AFRAID of casaulties---which makes all its "technical superiority" pointless and easy to nullify in a battle against people with souls. Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam have demonstrated this fact quite clearly. Or can it be said that any meaningful victory was achieved in Iraq? It is even said that America BRIBED Saddam Hussein's key soldiers to save her bugger-eating cowards from the heavy casaulties that they would have otherwise experienced. What a joke!

The Americans are empty, dumb, cretinous and crass---their enemies are spiritually and ideologically unbreakable. America's ember is dying, and its hegemony is being ECLIPSED on the world stage. The Zombie can only stagger on for a little longer. America should make no pointless moves that would embarass it any longer. The propaganda it lives and survives on is the only thing that now keeps it going.

Americans are weak people. Remember what 9/11 did to their psyche? You can be sure that had Hitler invaded America instead of the INDEFATIGABLE Soviet Union, he would have won World War II.

God died, and Nietzsche was the one who "called it". America has died, just that no one has "called it" yet. The GHOST is distracting people from seeing the CORPSE.
ZandhaZaraZ:
I get what you're trying to say, but it makes the American Military weak, inefficient, and unable to hold its own in any largescale Military confrontation that drags on for too long.

Why do you think America is usually reluctant to put boots on the ground in any war-ravaged zone involving NATO participation? It's because of the fear of casaulties, since it makes direct attacks on American targets easier and the enemy is then availed the chance of taking hostages from among ambushed American Military personel. The American people do not have the psychological strength and spirit to complement the enormous might of their unprecedented fire power.

With this weakness, it wouldn't take much for a united people with a strong will-power to nullify America's technical superiority in certain areas in the field of battle. The more casaulties inflicted on the US Military, the more America's wars become unpopular with civilians at home - their Tiger like enemies can always take advantage of this to severe American tentacles and make them look powerless.

By the way, @emboldened in indigo, I'm sure you mean love for AMERICAN lives and AMERICAN freedom, 'cause there's absolutely no way the people of Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam would agree with your statement, if that isn't what it means.
ZandhaZaraZ:
Haba. The Paper Tiger will be having the support of the BABIES from NATO. grin

Can you imagine the mother of a British Soldier who got killed in Afghanistan claiming the British Government has an absolute duty of care to its soldiers and must provide them with state of the art equipment? How does that make sense? Why didn't the mother spend more time stopping her son from joining the army - AN INHERENTLY LETHAL PROFESSION - rather than complaining about the equipment of the British Army?

Afterall, one thing's for sure: the British army has enormously better equipment than the Taliban. But did you hear the Taliban moaning and whining, or did they just get on with it, with whatever comes to hand?

It is quite clear that the West is now utterly enfeebled, decadent and degenerate. Soldiers and their families are objecting to the people they're trying to kill trying to kill them back. LMAO. Are these the BABIES that are going to fight monsters and unstoppable creatures of infinite aggression like the Russians, Chinese, and North Koreans, along with their burger-eating American counterparts? grin grin grin

The future is clear, my brother. Westerners can no longer fight. They don't have the guts. Their whole military budget should be given over to drone strikes [I wonder how that will defeat powerful nations, though grin], so that Westerners never at any time have to risk their "precious lives". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by austinegreat: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2017
For your sure success in NECO GCE WAEC JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.