Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (42533 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by ifyan(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Bmeam: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by SalamRushdie: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Its about time the Us witdraws too ..stupid UN

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by blackaxe78: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
ehinmowo:
D worse thing dt ever happened to this world is d emergence of the hypocritical religion

Would have agreed with you if you said "Religions"

The worst doom that befell mankind re those set of brainwashing tools called religions

3 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Donbigi2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
rifasenate11:
isreal should give Palestinians a chance to inhabit thier lands.
Same way 5heu gave them Gaza and they turned it into isis camp

8 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Cyriloha(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:
There's no point to remain in an organization surrounded by enemies.
Jerusalem shall and will continue to be the capital of ISREAL forever!

#IStandWithIsreal

I don't even know why truth is very hard to say these days as far back as when the holy book called bible was written Jerusalem has always been in Israel

2 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by AngelicBeing: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:

#IStandWithIsreal
tongue

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Idrismusty97(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
careytommy7:

You call it a joke. Try and find out the major budgetary donors before typing trash.

Anyways, it's a good thing. The US has been looking to leave the UN for decades and this Jerusalem brouhaha seems to be the perfect decoy.

The world needs the US. The US does not need the rest of the world.
Like the US doesn't benefit from being a Super power. Let them leave and watch rivals gladly fill in the space. Imagine if Nigeria and OPEC nations decides to dumb the US Dollars as the international currency and trade with Euro or other currency instead? And watch as the value of toilet papers become even more valuable than the dollars. Iraq tried to do this and they invaded it on pretense of weapon of Mass destruction. They can't play that card again especially as all their European allies and OPEC nations voted against them. Europe will gladly welcome our move to sell oil in Euros or pounds. The US invaded Iraq because of a nonexistence weapon of mass destruction but can't invade North Korea because unlike Iraq they actually HAVE weapons of mass destruction. They have their bases on South Korea, Japan, the Philippines all who voted against them including North Korea, Imagine the threat level on the US if Asians decides not to work with America on the issue of North Korea, Imagine if they actually formed an alliance? Because i can't fathom how a South Korean will prefer some Caucasians thousands of miles away who doesn't look like them, Talk like them or even speak the same language over their blood neighbours who have been sharing an Island with them for centuries.

And don't even get me started about China who are always ready, full throttle, steady standby to seize opportunities. Already the world(Especially the developing ones) are already looking towards China. Trump and the US will make this even much easier for them to take the stage. And don't forget Russia also. When one person feels he or his service is too special for the world, A thousands more arise to prove him wrong!

The average Palestinians parents are Palestinians, Grand parents were Palestinians, Great great grand parents were fûcking Palestinians! But ask a so called Israelite and he will be like My father is a Jew from Germany, My mother is a Jew from Russia, My grand parents are from Poland. Bullshîts!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by uchennaq(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Israel should take what belongs to them. I also stand with Israel. angry

6 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by AZeD1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
careytommy7:

Lol. Is today joke Friday?

6 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Skyfornia:
Abegi abegi!! This guys should stop disturbing us with Israel-Jerusalem-USA news for God's sake. We already have a lot on our head..person wey him house catch fire no dey pursue rat. This fuel scarcity is enough headache, don't add Jerusalem matter mbok.

Exactly why Nigeria is even involved in a nation who offers little aid, buys zero of our crude and makes no special interests in our progress.. PMB even declared full support for Palestine Nation while curry Isreali-assistance in fighting boko-haram.. why did he not go to Qatar, Saudi and other Muslim nations?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
careytommy7:

You call it a joke. Try and find out the major budgetary donors before typing trash.

Anyways, it's a good thing. The US has been looking to leave the UN for decades and this Jerusalem brouhaha seems to be the perfect decoy.

Joke, right? The most indebted nation in the whole world doesn't need world? I can bet it that you are so ignorant that you didn't know that US economy runs on credit.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Ttipsy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
UN should focus on North Korea their night mare.
Holy Jerusalem has always being the capital of Israel for decades. imagine Nigeria voting against Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Like the US doesn't benefit from being a Super power. Let them leave and watch rivals gladly fill in the space. Imagine if Nigeria and OPEC nations decides to dumb the US Dollars as the international currency and trade with Euro or other currency instead? And watch as the value of toilet papers become even more valuable than the dollars. Iraq tried to do this and they invaded it on pretense of weapon of Mass destruction. They can't play that card again especially as all their European allies and OPEC nations voted against them. Europe will gladly welcome our move to sell oil in Euros or pounds. The US invaded Iraq because of a nonexistence weapon of mass destruction but can't invade North Korea because unlike Iraq they actually HAVE weapons of mass destruction.

Nigeria that has never in the last 30 yrs met OPEC minimum quota.. I laugh in Bakassi and IPOBIANISM grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Chukazu: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Long over due...
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by oglalasioux(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Religion will not allow many people see the injustice against Palestinians in the war against Israel. You can't be roaming around the world for two thousand years and suddenly materialise from nowhere and sack everyone especially if the only evidence you have of owning the land is the bible.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by papascode: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Iblad0994:

Have you ever asked yourself why majority of the UN members oppose the move of the United States?

Let’s forget about history embedded in holy books and focus on the present reality of the new days.

This present state of Israel is a creation of the UN and there is a resolution binding that creation as to adopt a certain agreement of a two- state solution to the issue about Jerusalem.

Most UN members are against trump not because they want to favor Palestine or the Muslims but they are just fighting for common sense and humanity.

Just go on google and read about the creation of this present state of Israel.

Google it! And Palestine was founded 15th of November 1988. Idiot bigot like you.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by tolexy123: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:

#IStandWithIsreal
see dis one, who sabi you... U had better stood for urself

2 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackfyre:
The Isrealis are a stubborn bunch, and now Trump's decision has given them the momentum to ride on.

Whether fairness or humanity or whatever, what will be, will be. The way i see it, things is about to get very turbulent and the man in charge in US of A doesn't seem to care whose ox is gored especially if he has the backing and support of Jews. At the end he will be a tool to further their agenda.

Much of Americans wealth are in Jewish hands, so we know who will be pulling the strings.

I am just curious as to what role the Russians are playing in all this, that has to be the region that always comes out alive no matter the enemy.

Oh I love this!
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by STARKACE(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
careytommy7:

trash of the year even NwaAmaikpe would not pull such bulshit

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by poseidon12: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
I hope the US also made good its threat to withdraw. The UN and UNESCO would do much better without those two trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by deariekay(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:

#IStandWithIsreal

What is your own? You better be focus.using Panadol for someone's headache.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
papascode:

Google it! And Palestine was founded 15th of November 1988. Idiot bigot like you.
The areas has always been a Muslim territory.

Nigeria got independence in 1960 doesn't mean Nigeria hasn't been existing before 1960

Simple logic!

13 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by thunderbabs: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:

#IStandWithIsreal

Guy, you see fuel buy?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by JohnnelBrown: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
careytommy7:

This is one of the greatest fallacy , The united states actually want the rest of the world to believe that but it's not true, countries like Russia know this and thatz why they ain't scared of the US, as a matter of fact, the united nations is the only leverage the US has against the world, because i believe(correct me if i'm wrong) US has veto power in the UN, so contrary to your belief , if the US do leave UN as u say they have always wanted to, it will only make them less powerful and give countries like Russia , Britain , North korea(not so sure about N korea tho) a possible edge over the US, because technically the UN rides America's dick

8 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by osusuallstars: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
rifasenate11:
isreal should give Palestinians a chance to inhabit thier lands.
no longer their land, they were conquered and that is the promised land
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Idrismusty97(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
uchennaq:
Israel should take what belongs to them. I also stand with Israel. angry
Take what belongs to them? The average Palestinians parents are Palestinians living in Palestine before Zionist bigot Jews came, Grand parents were Palestinians living in Palestine before Zionist Jews bigots came, Great great grand parents were fûcking Palestinians livning in Palestine! But ask a so called Israelite and he will be like My father is a Jew from Germany, My mother is a Jew from Russia, My grand parents are from Poland. Bullshîts!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Get the F-$&#% out of here Israel, Always feeling like they superior since time immemorial, That you Jewish doesn't give you the right to steal people land, ruin thier heritage and get your puppet Trump to approve of your foul act. That's so awful.

Hitler was so right. Jewish are evil.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by TheManOfTheYear: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
maasoap:

Joke, right? The most indebted nation in the whole world doesn't need world. I can bet it that you are so ignorant that you didn't know that US economy is run on credit.
Which country's economy is not run on credit?
Even Nigeria is owing
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Ccdavies(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Skyfornia:
Abegi abegi!! This guys should stop disturbing us with Israel-Jerusalem-USA news for God's sake. We already have a lot on our head..person wey him house catch fire no dey pursue rat. This fuel scarcity is enough headache, don't add Jerusalem matter mbok.

Modified: This space is not for sale. But if you give me small thing, I fit sample your goods, wares or services here. Ighọta ịfem mean e?

Haha.. Da ikpa teke idem..
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Charly68: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
The storm is gathering little by little as predicted by the bible..surely they will gather but they shall be scattered ...of a truth ,there is nothing united among that body ,all is politics .

2 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by TheManOfTheYear: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Nigeria that has never in the last 30 yrs met OPEC minimum quota.. I laugh in Bakassi and IPOBIANISM grin grin
And what is OPEC's minimum quota?
Ignorance is bliss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.