Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? (1613 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by groomed: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Most times there are cases whereby you want a girl and decides to ask her out but she would turn you down by saying know, even though she likes you and want you. This could go on for weeks and even months.

What signs does she exhibit to make you know she wants you and what do you do understand such circumstances?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by iamJ(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
oga if she doesnt date u 24hrs after u start making attempts, let her go, 24hrs is my time oooooo, the moment i officially say that i want to date u grin its on, i can allow u knw that i like u for weeks but once i say it, 24hrs or u forget it

op girls like that dont want to date u, she is being nice, she doesnt want to hurt ur feelings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by victorioushands: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
If she always turns you down, then she doesn't want you. Stop smoking weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by iykekelvins(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Weeks? Months? Dafuq?
She doesn't want you is she doesn't want you. Stop wasting your time.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by Homeboiy: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
go do yahoo buy venza

na she go beg to follow u
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by Escalze(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
OP You are part of the problem of this country.

So many issues to think and talk about and your worry is about a girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by groomed: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Escalze:
OP You are part of the problem of this country.

So many issues to think and talk about and your worry is about a girl?
so what in the country am I to talk about? enlighten me.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Guys cause too many headaches for themselves amd end up tagging girls with all sorts of unprintable names.

A girl tells you no, straight and clear and you're still fooling yourself, telling yourself that she wants you, that you've got chemistry, she'll come around eventually. Do all that at your own peril. But if she still refuses to be yours, then don't cry foul.

The absolute truth is that a girl won't turn you down if she truly wants you, except of course she's in a committed relationship. But yes, some girls act like they have two-timing in their DNA. They'll string you along, yet refuse to fully commit to you.

Y'all guys...let all of that end in 2017. If a girl turns you down, bounce and stop being unnecessarily friendly with her. She'll rope you in!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by Escalze(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
groomed:
If you can't think of anything reasonable, then I can't help you.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
groomed:
Most times there are cases whereby you want a girl and decides to ask her out but she would turn you down by saying know, even though she likes you and want you. This could go on for weeks and even months.

What signs does she exhibit to make you know she wants you and what do you do understand such circumstances?

She doesn't want you. Don't stress it.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by BraidedChannel: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
groomed:
Are you not in the country? You must be silly for asking such question. You can continue wallowing in your foolishness by making a girl your priority despite the problems in the country.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by groomed: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
BraidedChannel:

Are you not in the country? You must be silly for asking such question. You can continue wallowing in your foolishness by making a girl your priority despite the problems in the country.
you are mistake your parent should have flushed down the toilet. You moronic simpleton
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by BraidedChannel: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
groomed:
you are mistake your parent should have flushed down the toilet. You moronic simpleton
Your use of English is really disheartening. You still have much work to do mate!
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by groomed: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
BraidedChannel:

Your use of English is really disheartening. You still have much work to do mate!
shut up your mouth you bloody fool. You started it, let's finish it. you head like a rejected sacrifice by the gods of your land.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by BraidedChannel: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
groomed:
shut up your mouth you bloody fool. You started it, let's finish it. you head like a rejected sacrifice by the gods of your land.
K
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
groomed:

Bro go and read my controversial thread on "how women manipulate men"..
After reading it, you wouldn't feel the need to ask this kind of question again..

Are you still here I said go and read it now.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by groomed: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
putit:

Bro go and read my controversial thread on "how women manipulate men"..
After reading it, you wouldn't feel the need to ask this kind of question again..

Are you still here I said go and read it now.

I gave you a like on the thread and another one. Why? cos you spoke the truth but sadly, the person I am dealing with not exactly what you describe.

My experience generally is that girls who are not interested in you do not call you, especially the ones you are asking out. I rarely even call this one. They don't even show signs that they are interested in you. It is more like once or twice a month thing.

Also, I am not lacking in supply but there is something I want...,not just beauty but a communication channel, a good rapport, someone that is bold enough to contribute into my life by way of advising me when I am wrong or suggest something and this girl in question has been just that. We flow well.

I will tell you what... I had this other girl before this one, whom I wanted asked out and she started this whole thing again and told me that what she can offer me is just friendship blah blah. I said okay ( I am not the kind force myself on a woman as I have out grown that already). Well it happened that when she needs help, she would call on me and I do offer help, mostly financially.

We talk and when she is down, I give the best I can to tell her to calm down. I kept doing this from time to time and making her know it is not the end of the world. I was always there and in more than 6 months later, she is the one asking me if I now have a girlfriend and also willing to fork me but bro, 1 year plus I keep giving dates for meet ups but never fulfill any.

As it stand now, I am keeping my distance. I have learned to turn off emotions and I have mastered how to get girl off my mind when she says no which means, I am not forcing myself on anyone. Only asked this question because I know that once I move on and she comes acting with all the excitements and interest, just like the story I shared few paragraph above. It happens and has happened more than twice.

I have even deleted her number, chats and pics from my phone at this moment. Just letting you know I am not weakling like you think... this thread is born out of curiosity, just in case her NO isn't firm. I had this other one too who did same and all of sudden I stopped all communications going into 3 months with no calls from me. She called me TWICE,Then I was in school.

The bad thing about this kind of tactics by this girls who take months to decide is that when they finally come back, the chances of me taking them serious is drastically reduced and that relationship is likely to fail, EXCEPT the subject has a good dose of value she can bring to the table because unfortunately, sex don't move me.

Your thread shows you are well experienced and don't tell me you have never experienced this scenario I painted here. Thanks anyway. Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year in 2018 smiley
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by Foodforthought: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lust-driven slowpoke
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
groomed:

I gave you a like on the thread and another one. Why? cos you spoke the truth but sadly, the person I am dealing with not exactly what you describe.

My experience generally is that girls who are not interested in you do not call you, especially the ones you are asking out. I rarely even call this one. They don't even show signs that they are interested in you. It is more like once or twice a month thing.

Also, I am not lacking in supply but there is something I want...,not just beauty but a communication channel, a good rapport, someone that is bold enough to contribute into my life by way of advising me when I am wrong or suggest something and this girl in question has been just that. We flow well.

I will tell you what... I had this other girl before this one, whom I wanted asked out and she started this whole thing again and told me that what she can offer me is just friendship blah blah. I said okay ( I am not the kind force myself on a woman as I have out grown that already). Well it happened that when she needs help, she would call on me and I do offer help, mostly financially.

We talk and when she is down, I give the best I can to tell her to calm down. I kept doing this from time to time and making her know it is not the end of the world. I was always there and in more than 6 months later, she is the one asking me if I now have a girlfriend and also willing to fork me but bro, 1 year plus I keep giving dates for meet ups but never fulfill any.

As it stand now, I am keeping my distance. I have learned to turn off emotions and I have mastered how to get girl off my mind when she says no which means, I am not forcing myself on anyone. Only asked this question because I know that once I move on and she comes acting with all the excitements and interest, just like the story I shared few paragraph above. It happens and has happened more than twice.

I have even deleted her number, chats and pics from my phone at this moment. Just letting you know I am not weakling like you think... this thread is born out of curiosity, just in case her NO isn't firm. I had this other one too who did same and all of sudden I stopped all communications going into 3 months with no calls from me. She called me TWICE,Then I was in school.

The bad thing about this kind of tactics by this girls who take months to decide is that when they finally come back, the chances of me taking them serious is drastically reduced and that relationship is likely to fail, EXCEPT the subject has a good dose of value she can bring to the table because unfortunately, sex don't move me.

Your thread shows you are well experienced and don't tell me you have never experienced this scenario I painted here. Thanks anyway. Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year in 2018 smiley
From what You just wrote above, You seem like a cool guy with high self esteem. kudos to you..
I will be honest you, I have experience these sort of scenario count full numbers of times with women..Right now, I'm writing a post on how to know "If a girl is really ( as in really)interested in a guy".. Just keep in touch with my thread..
Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by groomed: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2017
putit:

From what You just wrote above, You seem like a cool guy with high self esteem. kudos to you..
I will be honest you, I have experience these sort of scenario count full numbers of times with women..Right now, I'm writing a post on how to know "If a girl is really ( as in really)interested in a guy".. Just keep in touch with my thread..
Merry Xmas
Oh cool, I will be expecting it. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Wants You When She Always Turn You Down? by groomed: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2017
putit:

Merry Xmas
merry Xmas, I shared the main story about this case with this girl somewhere. I will mention you so that u can read to get an idea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man / Ladies, How Do You Cure Horniness? / Drama As Side Chick Storms Married Man’s House, Insists He Must Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.