Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man (1641 Views)

Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by iGISTMORE: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
A Nigerian slay queen has made shocking revelations that she was infected with the dreaded HIV by a married man in Lagos state.

Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, revealed this by sharing the screenshot of the mail the lady sent him. In the mail, the lady said the greed for material things landed her into this troubling situation.

Read what she wrote below;

SOME BASTARD LADIES LIKE ME WONT HEAR! WELL I AM HIV POSITIVE. I THINK I WAS INFECTED BY A MARRIED MAN HERE IN LAGOS. LADIES CLOSE YOUR LEGS AND DONT BE LIKE ME. THIS MAY BE MY LAST MESSAGE. MAY NOT! GOD LOVES ME
SENT FROM IPHONE X AND ALL THE MATERIAL THINGS THAT LANDED ME HERE.
GOOD EVENING JORO !

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-reveals-infected-hiv-married-man

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by iGISTMORE: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
sad
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by WinningEleven(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Na when HIV hit you like trailer na him you come know say you go close leg abi?
Na when HIV nack you jazz na him you know say God love you abi?
Thunder fire you there. If to say you no catch am now you for still day ride stick from Lekki to Banana island.
The mugu even has the pride to call the name of the phone that made her HIV positive.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by Oreofepeters: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2018
I think married men are the best bets in relationship....
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by IamD18: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2018
RIP.

We will not miss you.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by emeijeh(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Hahahhaaha

"sent from my iPhone X and other material things"

This one should be invited as a motivational speaker on World's AIDS day, December 1st. grin

When she was intimidating people with latest iPhone, we didn't hear word..... Babe, you are solely on your own!
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by EbukaHades10(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2018
HIV? House in Vi. She should be happy na.

Abi,which other HIV is there again?
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by GOFRONT(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2018
grin.

Good for her....Hand don touch her!!!
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin pictures or I won't believe

I have 3 verified Adsense for sale
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Another one..
ONE THING MUST KILL MAN,EVEN AIDS DEY FEAR EBOLA grin
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
emeijeh:
Hahahhaaha

"sent from my iPhone X and other material things"

This one should be invited as a motivational speaker on World's AIDS day, December 1st. grin

When she was intimidating people with latest iPhone, we didn't hear word..... Babe, you are solely on your own!
grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by Headlesschicken(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided I think i was infected by a married man,Think?? Not even sure,i once met one v@gina that was scary looking n i just pitied some ladies,very young good looking gal,buh her pussay has taken more beating than Muhammad Ali, throughout his boxing career.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by ImaIma1(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Her life ain't over still. I have a friend who is HIV positive who got married last month.

She should repent, turn a new leaf and keep living her life.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by chucs: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided I think i was infected by a married man,Think?? Not even sure,i once met one v@gina that was scary looking n i just pitied some ladies,very young good looking gal,buh her pussay has taken more beating than Muhammad Ali, throughout his boxing career.... grin
You come beat her join ontop the one wey dem beat before shocked shocked
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by mrbyron(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why is she pinning it on the man? Was she testing after every encounter with a new partner?
Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by mikaelangelov: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmm

Re: Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man by Dacronym(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
God Loves You?
That's amazing i like the way they Still Profess Love for God and Still

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast / Once Your Crush Starts Doing ANY Of These Things – You'll Soon Be Friend Zoned. / Am Giving 5k To 3 People. Picking On Last Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.