Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself (2726 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by explosivesedo: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
This Nigeian lady has been trending on social medias for turning down the marriage proposal from he boyfriend and people thinks she is stupid for doing such. just recently she took to Instagram to explain why she did what she did. She is simply identified as @symply_tacha.

In her explanations it simply seemed to be specifically in self defence.

The lady who said her boyfriend’s move was ill-planned and his marriage proposal wanted to ruin her birrthday celebration, wrote;

NB: After reading her comments you will never blame her again, you could do worse if you were in her shoes.

‘I’m sorry i dissapointed my friends and family present there, its my fucking birthday, why ruin it with an engagement, did you talk to me about it??!! NO! now i have people insulting and calling me names on blogs! I blame you Enzo
you bleeped my bestfriend (Kandy) and also slept with her kid sister, how did you ever expect me to forgive you!! I feel very embarrased i have been crying i regret saying yes to you in the bus on our way to Oyo. You played me���
What will people say about me, you embarrased me at the mall!!!
I will never forgive myself lord knows’

https://www.kabsedo.com/lady-turned-boyfriends-proposal-marriage-birthday-speaks.html

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by dafeyankee: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
The guy tire me.

Does the girl look like the type that is looking towards settling down now?She is not even mentally mature to know what marriage is about.

A girl complaining that you ruined her Birthday because you proposed?where do all these Yahoo boys meet these kind of girls?on the internet?

You want to the this girl Down with your probability(yahoo) money, and tomorrow if maga no pay she will go hungry.

Thank God she leave you for responsible people.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Synzu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
--

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Enzo from TVD? grin
You didn't forgive him but you continued dating him? You were bidding your time for revenge ahbi? Clap for yourself. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okay
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by MrWondah(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Things don't add up here,

1 He wanted to ruine your birthday? Someone cannot propose to you on your birthday ?
2. He slept with your friend and her younger sister ? You knew about this and never broke up with him? What were you doing together after discovering he cheated.

What was he doing with you at the mall? Now though there is no place you said you both went their together, if you do, what were you still doing with him? You no longer love him ? Or you have forgiven him? If you have forgiven why not move on with him, if you haven't what were you doing together ?

He never discussed it with you? Seriously? What happened to surprise proposal ? If he had to seek your permission then its not a surprise.

My conclusion
Its obvious you never broke up after he cheated. I'm a player but once you catch me, don't wait run for your life. Though I make it obvious that I don't date one at a time. If you can compete then you do, if you can't then walk away

Logically you either rejected the proposal because another guy was there at your birthday, probably a prospect and you never wanted to lose him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ The guy is a fool ..

I hate this idea of kneeling in public to propose to a woman.. ∆

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by elantraceey(f): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
If you can't forgive him then why remain in a relationship with him?

This should teach guys to keep private things private, the whole world don't have to know you proposed.
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Woly: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Not advisable to marry anyone out of pity.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Skyfornia(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
No word for both of you...but this gal should be very careful because the next guy to date her might be out to pay her back.
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Jodha(f): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dude is totally foolish... How was he expecting her to accept his proposal after everything he did....

Does he think every woman is desperate for a husband.... Or eager to marry any Tom Seek and Harry...

Mtssheew...I for spit for him face....
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by whitebeard(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
enzo is purely foolish and immature..he wants to reap where he did not sow.
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by hatchy(f): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Children in love.

Hope you are done with your education and financially capable first before kneeling down before a woman with ring to propose.

WARNING!

Marriage is not boyfriend/girlfriend matter o.
Its also not a bed of roses as it comes with its ups n downs.

Think twice before you propose and before saying yes " I will"

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by MhizzAJ(f): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
She knew all these so why did she lead the guy onundecided

A ring can't fix anything that's broken afterall

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by dollyjoy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
What's wrong with her,a guy allegedly did all that to you yet you still call him a "boyfriend".
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by whitebeard(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jodha:
Dude is totally foolish... How was he expecting her to accept his proposal after everything he did....

Does he think every woman is desperate for a husband.... Or eager to marry any Tom Seek and Harry...

why are u taking it personal, u are not even in anyway related to the lady

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by donstan18: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
I personally detest cheats.

But, I still refuse to believe this fake pooooo reasons for turning him down, an intelligent and strong lady that hates cheaters will opt out of that relationship once she discovered, but this one continued, why?
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Jodha(f): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
whitebeard:
why are u taking it personal, u are not even in anyway related to the lady

Yhure not in any way related to me...so why are yhu taking my personal...personal...

Hypocrite...
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by MetroBaba1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
I Just Dey Imagine The Feeling Of The Guy Right Now

See Embarrassing And Fvckup grin

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by donstan18: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jodha:

Why sound so bitter?

Are you in anyway experienced on such case?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrWondah:
Things don't add up here,

1 He wanted to ruine your birthday? Someone cannot propose to you on your birthday ?
2. He slept with your friend and her younger sister ? You knew about this and never broke up with him? What were you doing together after discovering he cheated.

What was he doing with you at the mall? Now though there is no place you said you both went their together, if you do, what were you still doing with him? You no longer love him ? Or you have forgiven him? If you have forgiven why not move on with him, if you haven't what were you doing together ?

He never discussed it with you? Seriously? What happened to surprise proposal ? If he had to seek your permission then its not a surprise.

My conclusion
Its obvious you never broke up after he cheated. I'm a player but once you catch me, don't wait run for your life. Though I make it obvious that I don't date one at a time. If you can compete then you do, if you can't then walk away

Logically you either rejected the proposal because another guy was there at your birthday, probably a pprospect and you never wanted to lose him
isint it obvious the blogger is a lair
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by whitebeard(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jodha:

Yhure not in any way related to me...so why are yhu taking my personal...personal...

Hypocrite...
I mean no harm. Just asked a casual question, don't see a reason why the word hypocrite should fit into our conversation.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
You knew all this, yet continued with the relationship
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by marooh: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abeg forget the pass!!
Na because d guy sabi bleep make u keep him after discovery all his bleeping stories.....

grin
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
I will do the same if he cheated on me, the only difference is that I will leave his sorry ass ASAP.

No time to marry a cheat.

Nice revenge dear.
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Assuming the guy proposed with a Range Rover or bently, do you think we would be hearing all these stories?

#FreeThyMind

Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Topestbilly(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
U for Don dump am since nau.
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Kenzico(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
>sad

∆ The guy is a fool ..

I hate this idea of kneeling in public to propose to a woman.. ∆

Crappy Shiiit

That's his choice not Yours! Notice me
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by Oyebee91(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
ForcaBarca
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by lovethchioma(f): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
donstan18:
why?

The why is exactly the news you are reading now.

To make him believe she had forgiven him, wait for the day he'll propose and make him have a taste of the pain he had put her through.
What other why are you looking for?
Re: A Lady Who Turned Down Her Boyfriend’s Proposal For Marriage Defends Herself by fuckboys: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why she left

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Sex Myth We All Believe / I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man / Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.