Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (53302 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by ibori1(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by dayleke: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Now everyone knows......
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Pidginwhisper: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Niccur got served real hot.. Wise girl,like she knew this was gonna happen, she had to wait for the right tym to pay him back in public. Na win win situation for una 2 angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by dominique(f): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Serves him right
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Asajesus(f): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Please my fellow naira landers, help me my Facebook has been hacked... The number I used in opening my account changed.. So Facebook keeps sending recovery digits to a number I don't know... What do I do please, to retrieve my account. God bless..
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by pawesome(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2017
U de dia d mention say him cheat...i bliv it was somtin dt happnd n he apologised...so stop bringing d past up now if not you just follow am on ur birthday to just chop him money shey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by yorex2011: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Everyone just wants attention these days.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by khvnggift(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] undecided embarassed sad So cos its ur bleepin bhday u refuse him bah. Den mak u return im money na. #waris_is_my_concern_self.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by honestivo(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
How faithful were you to him, for you to demand 100% faithfulness from him
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by pawesome(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
I will do the same if he cheated on me, the only difference is
that I will leave his sorry ass ASAP.
No time to marry a cheat.
Nice revenge dear.
he must have apologised afta she found out...and she accepted him back...she is just tryna look fr an excuse not to look guilty
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by wahles(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Lol! It's ur fuckiing birthday why would he ruin it with a fuckiing engagement? Sounds dumbb already!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by shenisaac(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Damn.
Why all the girls named Kandy I have known are hoes.
Just saying
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by zicoraads: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

Believe me bro, that girl have another boyfriend that gave her the moral not to accept this guy.
Some Nigerian girls are wicked....The girl knew that he cheated but still waited for him to use his money to buy ring and propose publicly.
In wouldn't be too quick to blame her just yet. It's like saying we don't have guys that are shítheads. Some ladies would probably remain in relationships for other reasons, not because they want to get married to said guy. Not every relationship is meant to lead into marriage.

The guy was probably good for a boyfriend relationship. But she knew he wouldn't be able to step up to become a married man.

Marriage no be for boys.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Ginaz(f): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2017
I don't get this!!! she knew he was a chronic cheat, she was being played yet continue in a relationship with him, followed him to the mall to celebrate her birthday( obviously that means they are cool with each other for the guy to wanna propose) .

Then you said no at the end citing cheating as an excuse. undecided which you knew all along and could have ended all these while. undecided

Who is she fooling? The girl is the new definition of fish brain and foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Neoteny(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Nutase:
I don't even know who to side on this cos they are both in the same category. lipsrsealed

Dunno why i always read your name as Nutcase.

My bad.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by deeLima86(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2017
zicoraads:

In wouldn't be too quick to blame her just yet. It's like saying we don't have guys that are shítheads. Some ladies would probably remain in relationships for other reasons, not because they want to get married to said guy. Not every relationship is meant to lead into marriage.

The guy was probably good for a boyfriend relationship. But she knew he wouldn't be able to step up to become a married man.

Marriage no be for boys.

My guy from this angle you are spot on! I think she already decided in her mind long before this time but she didn't want to loose on both side (monetary values he get from the dude) "do me I do you"
Who nor like money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Richy4(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2017
If she haven't forgiven him, why was she still in that relationship...Or was it to serve him the cold delicious revenge food..

As for discussing the proposal with her, maybe someone should open the dictionary for her and show her the word surprises

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by ibkkk(f): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Good enough!
It's so HARD to forgive a cheating partner cry
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Is ok, the guy looks like a gold digger, wise decision gal, keep them off. grin
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by adetayo234: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
CT
MrBrownJay1:
yet that demons fukced her friend etc but she was still dating him?! some woman really do have fish brain!

if he is no good, keep that demon far away from your life, unless you need his sorry nyansh for outing to eateries in town (but then you know what happens, right?)

Maybe the guy even spent all d money for the birthday.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by shadrach77: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Damage limitation! The hoe ain't loyal. You knew he was a cheat. Yet you continued with him.

The guy set no try. Why do guys feel it's cool to propose publicly ? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by toutlemonde: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2017
just thinking .... What was he walking into proposing to someone that walks about scantily clad like that? . ..he should even be grateful to God for saving his life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by adetayo234: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2017
princejayboss:
Serves him well

How are you sure the guy wasn't the one that spent money to organize the birthday?
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
I will do the same if he cheated on me, the only difference is
that I will leave his sorry ass ASAP.
No time to marry a cheat.
Nice revenge dear.

Lol,Then be aware that you will remain single throughout ur life,Every man is a cheat
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
One of the reasons I can't propose to a girl outside grin grin, nobody fit use me shine abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by franklingud(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Some girls are suffering from low self esteem. sad angry

He slept with your best friend kandy and her kid sister, he probably apologised but you pretended to forgive him but you never did.

Must he tell you before proposing to you?

Don't you know what surprises are??

Bush girl living in the city.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by MayorofLagos(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Na this kind guy dey go enter crime to find money to please his woman. They fit each other...and what does she have on, is that a dress or mosquito net?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by LuvU2: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Marriage is for men.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Deo1986(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Ginaz:
I don't get this!!! she knew he was a chronic cheat, she was being played yet continue in a relationship with him, followed him to the mall to celebrate her birthday( obviously that means they are cool with each other for the guy to wanna propose) .

Then you said no at the end citing cheating as an excuse. undecided which you knew all along and could have ended all these while. undecided

Who is she fooling? The girl is the new definition of fish brain and foolishness.
And i was of the opinion that ALL women has fish brain but you have prove me wrong by this well thought out comment.......
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Ishilove: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
yet that demons fukced her friend etc but she was still dating him?! some woman really do have fish brain!

if he is no good, keep that demon far away from your life, unless you need his sorry nyansh for outing to eateries in town (but then you know what happens, right?)
Seriously. I wonder at some women's reasoning.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by onadana: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Don't mind the greedy things.She was feasting on his money.Nah now she know he bleeped them.Am sure they spoke about it and moved on.Proposal is meant to be a surprise.She said he didn't inform her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.