Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (53337 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by kingreign(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Damage control she dey
ise82:
Story story... guilty conscience!
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Femistico(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
How do you expect her to accept ur ring when she's still in her peak of slaying... Foolish gals everywhere, he cheated on u and yet you still dating him and chop his money on ur birthday with all ur family nd frnds

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Chubhie: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Uwa wu pawpaw menh.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by onadana: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2017
sweetetlove:
The girl is childish, selfish and immature

That's what you get from small girls with fish brain.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Emvicprints1: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
This girl mumu oooo. Kai
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by kingreign(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2017
She dey do damage control for the shards of her reputation. She no wan spoil her remaining market. Prolly the dude was a side dude to her, and she got a main maga. But the side magga come propose when the main magga never even finish work.
Ishilove:

Seriously. I wonder at some women's reasoning.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Tecno66: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Just tell us someone else is in line. He was just a side crush. If he slept with your sister then you should have ended the relationship before it got to the extent of him proposing. Moreover, was he suposed to disclose to you that he was going to propose? Most girls I see being proposed to look shocked because they were not expecting it. Proposing to you on your birthday should not spoil the fun but make it more exciting.
HeWrites:
Nigerian lady and Instagram user @symply_tacha, who turned her boyfriend’s marriage proposal on her birthday, took to the platform to defend her action.

Marriage proposal

The lady who said her boyfriend’s move was ill-planned and his marriage proposal wanted to ruin her birrthday celebration, wrote;
"I’m sorry i dissapointed my friends and family present there, its my fucking birthday, why ruin it with an engagement, did you talk to me about it??!! NO! now i have people insulting and calling me names on blogs! I blame you Enzo you bleeped my bestfriend (Kandy) and also slept with her kid sister, how did you ever expect me to forgive you!! I feel very embarrased i have been crying i regret saying yes to you in the bus on our way to Oyo. You played me

What will people say about me, you embarrased me at the mall!!!
I will never forgive myself lord knows"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-who-turned-down-her.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Smellymouth: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
zicoraads:

In wouldn't be too quick to blame her just yet. It's like saying we don't have guys that are shítheads. Some ladies would probably remain in relationships for other reasons, not because they want to get married to said guy. Not every relationship is meant to lead into marriage.

The guy was probably good for a boyfriend relationship. But she knew he wouldn't be able to step up to become a married man.

Marriage no be for boys.

True talk bros. grin
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by maxdozie(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Reason why I don't have a girlfriend!
they are all stupid
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by 400billionman: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Nah dese idiots be the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by godofuck231: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2017
HeWrites:
Nigerian lady and Instagram user @symply_tacha, who turned her boyfriend’s marriage proposal on her birthday, took to the platform to defend her action.

Marriage proposal

The lady who said her boyfriend’s move was ill-planned and his marriage proposal wanted to ruin her birrthday celebration, wrote;
"I’m sorry i dissapointed my friends and family present there, its my fucking birthday, why ruin it with an engagement, did you talk to me about it??!! NO! now i have people insulting and calling me names on blogs! I blame you Enzo you bleeped my bestfriend (Kandy) and also slept with her kid sister, how did you ever expect me to forgive you!! I feel very embarrased i have been crying i regret saying yes to you in the bus on our way to Oyo. You played me

What will people say about me, you embarrased me at the mall!!!
I will never forgive myself lord knows"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-who-turned-down-her.html

don't worry your ashawo, market just de open, maybe otedola and danger numbers for your phone still de hot, by the time them finish you, the ruminants u go bring am come give one old papa when get 3 wives for wife number 4 , as for the guy, leave the bitc*es alone, get a wife
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,Then be aware that you will remain single throughout ur life,Every man is a cheat
# rule, cheat but don't get caught, no one is guilty until caught .

Not all men cheat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by godofuck231: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
yet that demons fukced her friend etc but she was still dating him?! some woman really do have fish brain!

if he is no good, keep that demon far away from your life, unless you need his sorry nyansh for outing to eateries in town (but then you know what happens, right?)
babe wen get like 4 boyfriends and the guy isn't even number four, he's just helping her comb her elephant grass farm, you can see that even her bestie and besties younger one are in line
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by haibe(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2017
wahles:
Lol! It's ur fuckiing birthday why would he ruin it with a fuckiing engagement? Sounds dumbb already!
as in she made no sense here at all.. I'm still trying to understand how someone can really be this dumb
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Stylz69(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2017
So many excuses in one post! First it was your birthday, then why didn’t he tell you ( check the word surprise in the dictionary) then he bleeped Kandy and her baby sister. Pick one ! It’s okay to turn down a proposal; you don’t need to defend your actions

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by godofuck231: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2017
lacruz12:
Kandy and her kid sister (lollipop)
badt guy

Two blue film characters, somebody pls ask me, is Obama black?
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by humilitypays(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
I will do the same if he cheated on me, the only difference is
that I will leave his sorry ass ASAP.
No time to marry a cheat.
Nice revenge dear.
lol, are you aware your current boyfriend or man is cheating on you as we speak
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2017
humilitypays:
lol, are you aware your current boyfriend or man is cheating on you as we speak
Fucck off please.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by godofuck231: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Mumu, She wants to trend ...

Na the fool wey publicly kneel down propose to you I blame .
Her grandmother would gladly accept, not talk of her, her brain is underaged
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
# rule, cheat but don't get caught, no one is guilty until caught .

Not all men cheat.

Else u said that,I concur

That thing called marriage isn't an easy journey @ all
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Asajesus:
Please my fellow naira landers, help me my Facebook has been hacked... The number I used in opening my account changed.. So Facebook keeps sending recovery digits to a number I don't know... What do I do please, to retrieve my account. God bless..

Check well my sister I sense it was hacked by your loved one(boyfriend or husband)!!! Check yourself well.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Else u said that,I concur

That thing called marriage isn't an easy journey @ all
I dunno if my man is cheating, he should just not let me catch him, I can't bear the thought of sharing my man with another woman, am a jealous lover, and you know how we are...

If you want to cheat, cheat neatly and not with someone close to me or I know. That's flawless cheating.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by godofuck231: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
There are 4 sides to this story. She just said her part. Let's wait for the guy's part and the mentioned Kandy and probably kandy's little sist too...

You know whether na inside shower the best friend block am, or she stepped in when she the girl was misbehaving, some women crave for huge tools, just by playfully describing ur man sword of honour alone he has a target below his belt and some chic will hunt him down like a hungry lioness on a lamb

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
I dunno if my man is cheating, he should just not let me catch him, I can't bear the thought of sharing my man with another woman, am a jealous lover, and you know how we are...

If you want to cheat, cheat neatly and not with someone close to me or I know. That's flawless cheating.

I do fear jealous lover

Like my current gf,she's a jealous lover

One day I asked her ,what if we get married and one day you caught me cheating in our home what will you do,,,

She replied:YOU WONT LIVE TO TESTIFY WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Mehnnn,,those words ain't funny @ all

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Make the guy thank his stars. Maybe God saved him from Karishika, or the Bros too get some kind behaviour wey the girl no like.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by godofuck231: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2017
deepwater:
Lol
Truth be told, there is no kanddy
not her kid sister anywhere. It's an illusion.

The girl is a prostitute, her market still dey hot, her water never boil this idiiot boy wan come use an do garri�

My brother thank you for sponsoring the birthday, that was the last gift expected of you for the year 2017 by your prostitutes gang.

This kind truth de make person baff with boiling water, ahhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

I do fear jealous lover

Like my current gf,she's a jealous lover

One day I asked her ,what if we get married and one day you caught me cheating in our home what will you do,,,

She replied:YOU WONT LIVE TO TESTIFY WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Mehnnn,,those words ain't funny @ all
I don't resort to violence even though am a jealous lover, cheat on me, I will just bid you farewell and go my way, I can't stoop so low for that.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by chronique(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Some guys and their weird taste in women though. I can't be caught dead or alive,moving in public with someone who dresses this thrashy, let alone talk of dating one to the extent of wanting to propose to her. You can't expect a classy behavior from a classless person.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
I don't resort to violence even though am a jealous lover, cheat on me, I will just bid you farewell and go my way, I can't stoop so low for that.

If that's the case you lost

Cos definitely,you will be broken and depressed

The guy may not even give a shit weda you left or not

Or....are you trying to say you will leave without depression or BN heartbroken?
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

If that's the case you lost

Cos definitely,you will be broken and depressed

The guy may not even give a shit weda you left or not

Or....are you trying to say you will leave without depression or BN heartbroken?
Me? grin depressed, I will just replace him, I gat chykers so I don't get depressed.

No man can make me depressed, only money.

But I will be heartbroken though.
That's why I don't get too fuccking attached.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by fineboynl(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Asajesus:
Please my fellow naira landers, help me my Facebook has been hacked... The number I used in opening my account changed.. So Facebook keeps sending recovery digits to a number I don't know... What do I do please, to retrieve my account. God bless..
its gone for good. they will delete all your photos and profile. it might be someone closed to you. your boyfriend or brothers.

go register a new one
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
Me? grin depressed, I will just replace him, I gat chykers so I don't get depressed.

No man can make me depressed, only money.

But I will be heartbroken though.
That's why I don't get too fuccking attached.

Lol,,mehnnn,,,thought u wanna deny tha heartbroken

But it doesn't help me,REM de devil you know is better than the angel you don't know,There are kinds of behavior that u will emit tha can reduce or stop him cheating,,you can't just keep leaving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.