Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (56629 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She dey try but the recent Nicki Minaj nah fire oooo go listen to motorsport by migos ft cardi b +Nicki Minaj that song nah bomb ooo

Yeah I played it today sorry watcheÐ it today on DSTV!

With her silicon metcheeeww

Abeg gudnyt!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I played it today sorry watcheÐ it today on DSTV!
With her silicon metcheeeww
Abeg gudnyt!
Good night baby boy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he's already half way in fam cheesy

oga nezzar u no talk 4 ur boy cladez matter undecided
what happened to cladez
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2017
nezzar:
what happened to cladez

check page 43 abi 44 again undecided
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Cladez(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Guy na wetin nah see as you carry my matter for head like gala.........na your neck go break oooo cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

he's 2 weak den

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Arabiandude: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
KushyKush:

Stop hating on people who are bigger than you are. You don't even matter anymore.

The only time people gave a fück about you was when you gathered little fame with the Mr nairaland campaign (which died along with your idle brain).

You don't even have a TV to your name and you are still funded for school fees. Compare your picture on that Dp (posing inside a supermarket) with Airforce1's. Can't you see you are too low to call him names? grin

Stop trying too hard to matter. "FOOLCONEY" grin

Run along and report me to the mods like a scared little girl. grin

It is Too late to fail. Amen

Viz, trying to slay or split the throat of a fellow nigga is not strength but just been afraid of the nigga coming later to do same. Moreover trying to do it holding by you a little girl, marine or whatever the little thing fvcking moniker is.
How far?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Cladez:
Guy na wetin nah see as you carry my matter for head like gala.........na your neck go break oooo cheesy

1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Barzinime(m): 1:39am On Dec 31, 2017
mutualistic, commensalistic, or parasitic?

biacan:
Which hustle abeg nor spoil my friendship with him
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Augustap(f): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dimples129:

50 each yes grin

Let me begin my own grin
Supported grin
Thumbs up ladies
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Augustap(f): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dimples129:

I'm in! every comment I make he will hear about it grin grin grin
grin grin let's finish him wink
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Augustap(f): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Are you for real? grin

I don't mind tho, we'll show him we get the craze more. Augustap, you in? cheesy
The fvck i'm in grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Augustap(f): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin

Some disturbed people on here cry

I weep for her... Let's tag him on everything.

Between us he could get 150 mentions angry
This is one of the best ideas ever grin wink
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Augustap(f): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai!

Over 50 annoying mentions. angry
That guy is raving mad grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Augustap:

The fvck i'm in grin
Report to the mods nau. grin
I even see him on fp. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Augustap(f): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Report to the mods nau. grin
I even see him on fp. grin
I've done that severally, he gets banned but then he continues. He's mentally ill grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Augustap:

I've done that severally, he gets banned but then he continues. He's mentally ill grin
What did you do to him? sad

Lemme beg him, he's making nl unbearable for you. sad
Imagine getting rubbish mentions.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Augustap(f): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
What did you do to him? sad

Lemme beg him, he's making nl unbearable for you. sad
Imagine getting rubbish mentions.
I yabbed him. Nt unbearable sha. I'm just baffled with the kind of stupidity disturbing him. Happy new year
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Augustap:

I yabbed him. Nt unbearable sha. I'm just baffled with the kind of stupidity disturbing him. Happy new year
Oya for peace to reign, let apologize.

Happy new year dear. kiss
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Fake Life
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by TheCork(m): 2:17am On Nov 19, 2020
falconey:

That weyrey malnourish cretin, you don see him photo before? snoop Dogg fat pass am.

^^^^this boy ugly mennnnn.
Hello bro. How are u?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.