Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (56626 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
I was at the
concert as well...

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by 2dice01: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Some people are born savage

You no fit reply their mention(s)

Doss kinda savagery should continue in 2018

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
2dice01:
Some people are born savage

You no fit reply their mention(s)

Doss kinda savagery should continue in 2018

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stop hating on people who are bigger than you are. You don't even matter anymore.

The only time people gave a fück about you was when you gathered little fame with the Mr nairaland campaign (which died along with your idle brain).

You don't even have a TV to your name and you are still funded for school fees grin

Stop trying too hard to matter. "FOOLCONEY" grin

Too late to fail. Amen
[/quote]

I didn't get the mention, Hahaahhahaa coming from who matters on nairaland and failed woefully from first to 3rd, lwkm you are the last person I thought would bring up any occasion from the contest, your failure was tag historical. chai if stupidity has a face my boy it is you. you can keep becoming relevant on nairaland that's why your life remain stagnant and can't live beyond your nairaland glory.

Boy chatting with you is nauseating I can feel my I.Q dropping. Lwkm boy you keep poking nose in my business because I failed to recognise your existence, you don't matter to me I value my dog's poo than your existence. Everyone can see who is trying too hard to remain relevant around here, always on people's mention to portray your family idiocy, poor upbringing and the result of #30 failed condom.

You don't matter to me boy, I grace you with one mention till next time you stumble on it again, ciao.

25 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by 2dice01: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Mariinee post=63598094][/quote]my daughter

Bawo ni?

Merry/many Christmas to come

Where is my chiikin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
fight!fight!

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Berlyn1(f): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
nawa for Christmas day sef
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
the failed career is at it again
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Stop hating on people who are bigger than you are. You don't even matter anymore.

The only time people gave a fück about you was when you gathered little fame with the Mr nairaland campaign (which died along with your idle brain).

You don't even have a TV to your name and you are still funded for school fees. Compare your picture on that Dp (posing inside a supermarket) with Airforce1's. Can't you see you are too low to call him names? grin

Run along and report me to the mods like a scared little girl. grin

It is Too late to fail. Amen

Niggaa showing the size of his brain

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
I was at the
concert as well...
Once more we didn't meet
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by CHAVINCI: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
e b lyke say dis guy disgusts pple pass bobrisky o,bt all d same i envy his self-love

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Ayomideen(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
sad
Wicked grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Milonis:

Once more we didn't meet

Really!? Damn! grin

You'll be at the beach party...Jan 6th?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Feliz Navidad grin

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Ride on my boy.

I was also there live in that concert.
This life is too short not to enjoy.

Me too grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by obiorathesubtle: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by obiorathesubtle: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:
Feliz Navidad grin

Enyi.. Long time.. Kee kwanu?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

You don't even have a TV to your name and you are still funded for school fees. Compare your picture on that Dp (posing inside a supermarket) with Airforce1's. Can't you see you are too low to call him names? grin

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Enyi.. Long time.. Kee kwanu?

Nwanne Udo di...

Where have you been hiding?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by bizzy500: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=63597127][/quote]
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Too much fun last night

Wow
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Wow... This na Harmattan Slam!!!

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Jodha(f): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

See as this one dey use all him strength and muscle dey type rubbish....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

You're the "internet warrior" you've always been.

So many times I've posted photos of my loved ones here but your likes always abuse them... So I decided it's going to be me and me alone .

You could go jump off a cliff if you not cool with the pic of me alone.

Have a blast Christmas buddy.

Ride on son, do not be deterred by dissent voices. What you live is what you become. Thoughts become things. Imagination is reality cooking. Live your life your way. I repeat, live your life your way.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by resurgentxtian4: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1 is one annoying fellow but he has by the force of his character and tough skin made people to be tolerant of his antics. People are actually used to him now and even the ladies are beginning to like him.

We have a lot to learn from the life of Airforce1 on Nairaland.

Merry Christmas to all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ride on son, do not be deterred by dissent voices. What you live is what you become. Thoughts become things. Imagination is reality cooking. Live your life your way. I repeat, live your life your way.

Smiles ...
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Really!? Damn! grin

You'll be at the beach party...Jan 6th?

Nah ain't gonna be there
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Milonis:

Nah ain't gonna be there

Beach is just a stone throw away from your point. cool

But am sure you got your reason/s bro cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by tochivitus(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
dude why dont u hustle, pray and enjoy self, be rich and stop bragging about it? believe me your gonna wish u never did all this ya stunt. for me it's kinda childish and unnecessary. remember ya monthly income is another man one time offering in church.
be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos)