Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (56640 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KevinDein: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chop and drink wetin you know.

No go purge after you drink this Irish Cream or eat that Chocolate. Just drink your Garri that your body is used to.
Hahaha

You have to give to it to Nigerians, geniuses. grin
How do you guys come up with these jokes at short notice grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
You didn't get the mention ahbi? Kwantinue lying. grin grin

Kushykush, cuman kill this boy once and for all. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
We feeling good all day, Thanks .

Come right on 2018
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
You didn't get the mention ahbi? Kwantinue lying. grin grin

Kushykush, cuman kill this boy once and for all. angry angry

At a Christmas party. Lol
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

I didn't get the mention, Hahaahhahaa coming from who matters on nairaland and failed woefully from first to 3rd, lwkm you are the last person I thought would bring up any occasion from the contest, your failure was tag historical. chai if stupidity has a face my boy it is you. you can keep becoming relevant on nairaland that's why your life remain stagnant and can't live beyond your nairaland glory.

Boy chatting with you is nauseating I can feel my I.Q dropping. Lwkm boy you keep poking nose in my business because I failed to recognise your existence, you don't matter to me I value my dog's poo than your existence. Everyone can see who is trying too hard to remain relevant around here, always on people's mention to portray your family idiocy, poor upbringing and the result of #30 failed condom.

You don't matter to me boy, I grace you with one mention till next time you stumble on it again, ciao.

[/color][/font][/i][/b]
At Mariinee, did you see what he did?

He removed my name from the quote so I'll not get the notification grin

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

At a Christmas party. Lol
Did I bi eh?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Yes, that's why I mentioned you. sad
Just imagine...he said he didn't get the mention. Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Yes, that's why I mentioned you. sad
Just imagine...he said he didn't get the mention. Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Lmao... When someone is a sissy, he will definitely show traits of a sissy. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Lmao... When someone is a sissy, he will definitely show traits of a sissy. grin
Obviouslycheesy

SavageKush. grin grin
Anytime I remember "Foolconey"....Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Obviouslycheesy

SavageKush. grin grin
Anytime I remember "Foolconey"....Hahahahahahaha
Lmao.. Whenever I am high, I get inspiration grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by pussyeater(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:
You are a melancholic little egoist with no friend. Even on this day no family nor friend with you to celebrate the festivity.

What's the fun in eating junk food and drinking alcohol alone and you call it ballling? I think you are born stingy airFOOL1.

O boy this your Christmas gift nah savage oh! shocked
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Hell no! something went wrong, now you get it let see you exhibit your lineage lunacy.

Too bad I don't value you like you did me, see how you have to mention friends to deliberate on my matter lwkm hahaahhahaa. This is where you have the tinniest relevance on earth. that's why you are so proud you came 3rd in the contest. condescending piece of shit!

19 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Lmao.. Whenever I am high, I get inspiration grin grin
Inspiration from above. That's cool. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Royalblak007, oya nah...make I see you. tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Royalblak007, oya nah...make I see you. tongue

See how am just looking at you since morning. I just day low-key

You promised me 2k airtime and you didn't gimme...sad
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

Hell no! something went wrong, now you get it let see you exhibit your lineage lunacy

Something went wrong with you removing my moniker so I'll not get the notification?

Nigga you are a scared little man grin

Mariinee:
Inspiration from above. That's cool. grin

He said there was a technical glitch while trying to mention my moniker o grin

9 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

See how am just looking at you since morning. I just day low-key

You promised me 2k airtime and you didn't gimme...sad
You are looking at me? With invisible eyes ahbi? sad sad

Oya send me a PM tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Something went wrong with you removing my moniker so I'll not get the notification?

Blame Seun for the 'technical glitch'. It's not his fault. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
You are looking at me? With invisible eyes ahbi? sad sad

Oya send me a PM tongue

I no get e-mail sad

Abeg Make I give you my what'sapp number?.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Awwww.. I feel for him. The guy keeps modifying his comments over and over. Typing the latest curse words cry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

boy lwkm hahaahhahaa considering you called mynd on me twice I think that phrase is mine, well tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. You just can't get over me dragging your ass on dirt. anyway move on with your pathetic e-life.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

boy lwkm hahaahhahaa considering you called mynd on me twice I think that phrase is mine, well tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. You just can't get over me dragging your ass on dirt. anyway move on with your pathetic e-life.

Coming from someone who edited my comment just to use my font style?

Lmao... Everyone come and see oh. The thing dey pain this guy like mad grin

24 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I no get e-mail sad

Abeg Make I give you my what'sapp number?.
Really? Oya send me the number you want me to transfer to. sad
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Awwww.. I feel for him. The guy keeps modifying his comments over and over. Typing the latest curse words cry
The way he keeps reiterating 'boy' though. Are you a boy? grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Really? Oya send me the number you want me to transfer to. sad

For

real? cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
The way he keeps reiterating 'boy' though. Are you a boy? grin

I am a boy Abeg. You know all those big successful men and pride.

Person whey go dey disturb his parents for school fees is comparing himself to others who are far batter. grin

Big man snapping inside shoprite... That shit is so 2011 grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Myndidiot: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
this ibadan sales girl who's yet 2 get admission

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Myndidiot:

this ibadan sales girl who's yet 2 get admission
For your dream, Jude. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

For

real? cheesy
Yes nah. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

you can't just stop living fake can you? you deluded degenerated neophyte. well you gave me the idea. I see how your modified your initial posts countless times to generate likes to feed your dead ego.

Low life bastard son of senile pauper, I value anti-spam bot than your e-existence. whatever is coming out of your deranged brain should be channelled to your family members on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Myndidiot: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
For your dream, Jude. grin
This is not jude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.