Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,202 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. (4486 Views)

Can She Change In Marriage? / Can She Change? / Why Did She Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. by jackomagnus(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Ebios:
Lol....n what is the meaning of this questiom?
The message is clear there.

Or are u the type that will go to a man's house at 8pm.take ur bath sit or sleep on his bed...n when he comes closer,u then ask.....

"Hello,what do u want to do?"

grin
Ebios:

Or are u the type that will go to a man's house at 8pm.take ur bath sit or sleep on his bed...n when he comes closer,u then ask.....

Re: Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. by jackomagnus(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Ebios:

grin
Re: Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
She probably thought you are the same uncle.

Not knowing u are now a predator and beast.

Why should a 12 year old changing in front of u make any difference to you. Your family member for that matter.

I hope they rescue the girl from you before you rape her and blame her for seducing you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing / I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / Marital advice; wife, I am not ashamed of my past and you didn't disflower me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.