Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing (4460 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by njuwo(m): 4:00am On Apr 26, 2019
A Guy has shared online how he doesn't seem to understand the concept of clubbing.

He went further to point out what makes him doesn't seem to.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/man-claims-he-doesnt-seem-to-understand.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by njuwo(m): 4:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by BareFacedLies(m): 4:16am On Apr 26, 2019
I also do not understand the basis of going to waste one's time in a club

22 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Dobson43: 4:38am On Apr 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by LEAFLET(m): 4:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Same here...

11 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by issylarry(m): 4:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Imagine dem oppressing dose wey no even sabi u.dem go rch house dey beg 4 garri...

Misplaced priority.mtwceee
Walks of of thread...

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ifex370(m): 5:35am On Apr 26, 2019
I thought I was alone on this.

When someone says do you club? I'm like what kind of foolish question is that? undecided

22 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by MyGeneration(m): 5:50am On Apr 26, 2019
What I don't understand is the concept of a girl rocking u in a party. What is the essence are u gaining anything from it?

Then u see some stup1d girls snobbing guys when they want to dance with them asif they are gaining anything undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by otipoju(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Clubs are the most boring places for me especially nigerian clubs in atlanta.

Club opens by 10pm people will not start coming until 1am then wont start dancing until am, pressing phone and forming papas here and there, then when it is 3pm and time to go they will start begging DJ not to stop.

DJ sef nko...back in the Days of Jimmy Jatt and Shy Shy Shina... DJs start with slow relaxing music and gradually increase the tempo with songs that will drag you off your feet to the dance floor until it gets to a frenzied climax where everybody is singing,dancing and enjoying themselves.

Then they wind down the same way till its time to go. Back then you know a good DJ by how well he could seamlessly blend songs into each other in one continuous motion. They play each song at least 2 verses and let their hands do all the talking.

..but American DJs talk pass parrot interrupting songs they barely started before playing another one.

Never clubbed in USA and not felt like it was just pure time wasting to me.

7 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2019
There are some average guys especially yahoo boys wey manage get like 10million for account and they will be spending like 200k everyweekend on expensive drinks in club just to show off, Do it for the gram. I have never heard of any award for most spender in a club

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2019
same here...can't go to the club with someone i love so much,we'd rather chill in a seatout then wen it's 9pm we go BK home

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2019
Girls understand better. I remember a karaoke night in a Club in GRA Port Harcourt. Come see girls.
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by oglalasioux(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2019
I've tried everything to understand clubbing but still can't. I've been to clubs twice in my life, all in 2013. First was to satisfy my curiosity of what goes on in there. Second was to another bigger and popular club to see if my first experience was because it was smaller. I came out with a resolution never to set foot in that confine of fake life.

20 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by partnerbizz4: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2019
oglalasioux:
I've tried everything to understand clubbing but still can't. I've been to clubs twice in my life, all in 2013. First was to satisfy my curiosity of what goes on in there. Second was to another bigger and popular club to see if my first experience was because it was smaller. I came out with a resolution never to set foot in that confine of fake life.

Most ppl do it just to belong and keep woke

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by oyekanwahab(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2019
My own problem is not clubbing alone, I hate alcohols, even the smell always irritates me,

And is not as if the drink is sweet sef, some people would drink like 4 bottles or more

The amount of money some people use to buy alcohols and clubbing is enough to build a city in some people lifetime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ComputerOperato: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2019
I agree with this guy.
Have never been to a club and don't think I will.
Come on man. What happened to fresh fish, pepper soup and other delicacies at a cool joint instead of harming my ear drums with loud noise?

4 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Girls understand better. I remember a karaoke night in a Club in GRA Port Harcourt. Come see girls.
Wayward girls you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
otipoju:
Clubs are the most boring places for me especially nigerian clubs in atlanta.

Club opens by 10pm people will not start coming until 1am then wont start dancing until am, pressing phone and forming here and there, then when it is 3pm and time to go they will start begging DJ not to stop.

DJ sef...back in the Days of Jimmy Jatt and Shy Shy Shina, DJ will start with slow relaxing music and increase the tempo with songs that will drag you off your feet to the dance floor until it gets to a frenzy climax where everybody is singing and enjoying themselves . Then they wind down like that till its time to go.

Then the must play each song at least 3/4 of the way but American DJ talk pass parrot interrupting songs they barely start before playing another one.

It just pure time wasting to me.
You know obodo oyibo based men are like Diamonds wink wink

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Everyone commenting seems to hate clubbing, so who are those populating the club houses around?

4 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
ComputerOperato:
I agree with this guy.
Have never been to a club and don't think I will.
Come on man. What happened to fresh fish, pepper soup and other delicacies at a cool joint instead of harming my ear drums with loud noise?
I sight you cheesy
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dis is funny as fvck....clubbed once. D experience was nothing to write home about.
I no dey club again.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
gloria34:
Everyone commenting seems to hate clubbing, so who are those populating the club houses around?

Obviously the rich men..

More like for networking and connection
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by omokudu(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
I do clubbing at most once in a month, my reason for clubbing is to sweat it out with my friends... I drink a bottle and dance till my legs starts shaking. Dancing is another form of exercise, and the only opportunity I get to dance is in the club.
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by sconp: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
So suddenly everyone up there doesn't club, which people kon dey turn up for club?

It's okay for people not to like clubbing though cos one man's meat is another one's otapiapia.

I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke but you see loud well mixed music is my high, add a crazy DJ in the mix and I'll be soaring in the air like a kite. It's my stress relief drug, amma dance to stupor.

Do what works for you, find your high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ADRIAN88(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Only clubs I visit are: Strip clubs & Club-38, Ikoyi. cry

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ImaIma1(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
So we are many

Even in University, i never went to the club once. I didn't see the point of it.

Besides i don't drink alcohol. Will i drink fanta all night? cheesy

The day i knew clubbing was not for me was the day i fell asleep in a club even with the loud music.

4 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Dacronym(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis is funny as fvck....clubbed once. D experience was nothing to write home about.
I no dey club again.
Me too
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Kobicove(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
The time spent in a club is a waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Dacronym(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Now i Can Confirm that Nairalanders are Different from other Social Media Users
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by omokudu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
ImaIma1:
So we are many

Even in University, i never went to the club once. I didn't see the point of it.

Besides i don't drink alcohol. Will i drink fanta all night? cheesy

The day i knew clubbing was not for me was the day i fell asleep in a club even with the loud music.

U must not drink all night, u can take fanta and dance all night. I think we should rename nairaland to saint Nairaland.
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
sconp:
So suddenly everyone up there doesn't club, which people kon dey turn up for club?

It's okay for people not to like clubbing though cos one man's meat is another one's otapiapia.

I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke but you see loud well mixed music is my high, add a crazy DJ in the mix and I'll be soaring in the air like a kite. It's my stress relief drug, amma dance to stupor.

Do what works for you, find your high.

See them

Club Masters grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tribe Will You Never Marry From / A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday / Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.