Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2568 Views)

What Is The Best Christmas Present You've Recieved? / Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! / See My Friend's Christmas Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by SirMichael1: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2017

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
I have liked already cool
Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: . by RoyalBlak007: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Done
..☆
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Before I help, how good is her voice when singing since I can see singing as her hobby...
Re: . by SirMichael1: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I have liked already cool

I trust you ma nigga. Thanks! grin

1 Like

Re: . by SirMichael1: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Done

..☆

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Is ogedengbe not Yoruba name again? Done anyways.
Re: . by MaconAwire(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
CHRISTMAS PRESENT KO!
shey na ur birthday abi?
Re: . by purem(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ayam not understanding dis shiit embarassed

Begging for Likes, koyemi rara

Re: . by SirMichael1: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Before I help, how good is her voice when singing since I can see singing as her hobby...

She's good and sings pretty well.... What singer do I compare her with... ***still thinking***

Wait why you asking me this? grin Hope it isn't what I'm thinking??
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

She's good and sings pretty well.... What singer do I compare her with... ***still thinking***

Wait why you asking me this? grin Hope it isn't what I'm thinking??
grin Oga, this is romance section and not music or literature oh grin ... Just saying.
Now, she can have my vote since you don clear the air.
Re: . by SirMichael1: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
bitchcrafts:
grin Oga, this is romance section and not music or literature oh grin ... Just saying.
Now, she can have my vote since you don clear the air.

Lol. You funny bro. NL emojis are defunct so I can't get the ***still thinking *** emoji.

Thanks. I really appreciate
Re: . by SirMichael1: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
purem:
Ayam not understanding dis shiit embarassed

Begging for Likes, koyemi rara

It's a contest sir. You can't possibly expect the likes to generate itself now would you?
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. You funny bro. NL emojis are defunct so I can't get the ***still thinking *** emoji.

Thanks. I really appreciate
Still thinking? The last time I checked, we're not playing chess . grin
Re: . by SirMichael1: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Still thinking? The last time I checked, we're not playing chess . grin

Bro why? Why ehn?? cheesy cheesy

What did I do to deserve all these question? I just need likes o.

Anyways, every interaction with people is/should be genuinely thought upon.

You've got any movie you wanna recommend to me?
Re: . by SirMichael1: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:

Not really. It's actually a royal descendant. It's also a Benin Surname.

Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by bitchcrafts: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Bro why? Why ehn?? cheesy cheesy

What did I do to deserve all these question? I just need likes o.

Anyways, every interaction with people is/should be genuinely thought upon.

You've got any movie you wanna recommend to me?
Why do y'all like calling anybody with sausage roll between his legs Bro on a faceless forum ? You could be chatting with an Uncle or even Dad ykno? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:
Hey guys. I greet una like wetiiiiiiiiin!

Please I've got a desperate situation at the moment and I'm in kind of a dilemma. Not necessary a huge one but I actually need help....

Before I go on, I wanna wish everyone on here a wonderful and a fabulous merry Christmas and also add that your contribution here would be my Christmas present.

I've got someone whom I need to assist and I like I wrote I need your help

She's actually contesting for the "face of tourism in Edo" state and there happen to be an ongoing vote happening on FB.

Simply click 'Like' and that's all. Thanks.

Link's below

https://mobile.facebook.com/faceoftourismedo/photos/a.294506221044408.1073741828.289705838191113/310051446156552/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3790766794

All those I couldn't mention, don't feel bad, just help me out. Thanks.
give Me Her Facebook Name And I Will Give You 100likes
Re: . by SirMichael1: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Why do y'all like calling anybody with sausage roll between his legs Bro on a faceless forum ? You could be chatting with an Uncle or even Dad ykno? grin

Honestly?? Sausage roll?? Lmao. You dare refer to what could destroy a marriage, makes babies, cause eternal enmity between sisters, pass out urine a junk?-That's what sausage roll is. A junk food. angry grin

God forbid! I never ever wanna come across any member of my family (immediate or extended) on here. They wouldn't like my online personality. grin

Someone once wrote "Everyone is equal on social media if they can subscribe to a data plan". You definitely can't be a lady now could you? Bro, except you're a lady and with a valid evidence, I'm sorry but you'll always be my bro-Not family kind of bro. angry wink
Re: . by SirMichael1: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
DeadRat:
give Me Her Facebook Name And I Will Give You 100likes

Honestly bro? This deal feels so thrilling and inviting. What's the catch? I kinda suspect you.... wink Is that like an exchange or something??

PM me if you really mean it. Thanks
Re: . by SirMichael1: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03 I see you. There ain't no way you dodging this smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Honestly bro? This deal feels so thrilling and inviting. What's the catch? I'm kinda suspect you.... wink Is that like an exchange or something??

PM me if you really mean it. Thanks
Lol! I Wont Give You 100likes I Will Just Woo her If I Get Her Name...

I Already "Liked" the Picture Before I Posted That...
I Will Tryin Gettin You More Likes
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Honestly?? Sausage roll?? Lmao. You dare refer to what could destroy a marriage, makes babies, cause eternal enmity between sisters, pass out urine a junk?-That's what sausage roll is. A junk food. angry grin

God forbid! I never ever wanna come across any member of my family (immediate or extended) on here. They wouldn't like my online personality. grin

Someone once wrote "Everyone is equal on social media if they can subscribe to a data plan". You definitely can't be a lady now could you? Bro, except you're a lady and with a valid evidence, I'm sorry but you'll always be my bro-Not family kind of bro. angry wink
This is the problem I have with politicians. You guys just take up little details and balloon it up as if it's the real deal. Can't I just give my pig the President's name again in peace because it looks like him (I hope ya not a Republican tho grin)" in principle " ...
Can't u just call me 'bitchcrafts'? would have used 'bro' as my sobriquet if I fancied it. grin wink
Yes, I have plenty wahala
Re: . by Blackhawk03(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:
Blackhawk03 I see you. There ain't no way you dodging this smiley

cheesy grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Done
Re: . by SirMichael1: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
DeadRat:
Lol! I Wont Give You 100likes I Will Just Woo her If I Get Her Name...

I Already "Liked" the Picture Before I Posted That...
I Will Tryin Gettin You More Likes

All these NL guys. Smh. You never cease to fall below expectations. grin

Anyways, her name's on the image. You can take a cursory look on Facebook for its similitude

Thanks for the gesture. It's a pleasure
Re: . by SirMichael1: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin

Hope you've left your like.

Gosh! See what I've been reduced to. angry embarassed

greiboy:
Done

Thank you sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by SirMichael1: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
bitchcrafts:
This is the problem I have with politicians. You guys just take up little details and balloon it up as if it's the real deal. Can't I just give my pig the President's name again in peace because it looks like him (I hope ya not a Republican tho grin)" in principle " ...
Can't u just call me 'bitchcrafts'? would have used 'bro' as my sobriquet if I fancied it. grin wink
Yes, I have plenty wahala

That's an understatement when you put it that way bro. You're one hell of a pain in the butt! Damn! You come on strong! grin

Anyways, since you won't refrain from nagging, I'll just take up a penchant for being unbecoming smiley

If you accept that you're a bro, I'll quit calling you that. But honestly, bro could mean friends, buddy, peep. Now you don't want me thinking otherwise of you, right bro? grin

You can actually give your pig the president's name just the same way his pig or cöck could look like you. Either ways, it works both ways grin (pun intended please)
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
my crush that year. Wetin happen? Your face is now scary.. I couldn't look twice.

P.S this is not an insult before you come hard on me. It's prolly your DP and it's not because you look ugly or anything. Your D.P really make it look like you are truly from the underwater.
Re: . by Blackhawk03(f): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hope you've left your like.

Gosh! See what I've been reduced to. angry embarassed

Thank you sir

Just did. wink
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
my crush that year. Wetin happen? Your face is now scary.. I couldn't look twice.

P.S this is not an insult before you come hard on me. It's prolly your DP and it's not because you look ugly or anything. Your D.P really make it look like you are truly from the underwater.
Haha...My boo from Jericho.

I'm from the riverine now. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises / Beautiful Bride And Her 8 Bridesmaids Slays In Bum Shorts (Photo) / Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.