Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

“I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (62003 Views)

Drake Ends His Beef With Meek Mill By Bringing Him On Stage During / “I Love You Bro” – Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him Out On Stage (video) / "I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Orobo @davido
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
NoFavors:
Hahahaha I like how I get you worked up everytime

Yinmu....you have no idea what all busy doing on another thread yet am "worked up".....grin
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nasir123(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
This guy no get respect.
Na him senior brother he dey call bro!

I think them say Yoruba get respect? grin
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Mike008(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
NoFavors:
They are here; the senseless fans are here

If you got any (sense) at all, you'll know its the truth.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by sisisioge: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deo1986:
you mean duoundecided

Yeah...sometimes when I read the things I wrote back, I get embarrassed. I won't bother changing that though grin. Merry Christmas.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
iyatrustee:
I no understand jare. The way i see their fans argue and fight online on their behalf, i didnt expect Davido to attend a show organised by Wizkid.
no different between this musicians and politicians. no permanent friends likewise no permanent enemies

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mike008:

If you got any (sense) at all, you'll know its the truth.
your brain is fast leaving you, run after it
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Deo1986(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Yeah...sometimes when I read the things I wrote back, I get embarrassed. I won't bother changing that though grin. Merry Christmas.
Please always try to amend your mispellings especially for us intellectuals in the house. Merry christmas to you too. How are you celebrating it?smiley
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yinmu....you have no idea what all busy doing on another thread yet am "worked up".....grin
No be lie
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deo1986:
Please always try to amend your mispellings especially for us intellectuals in the house. Merry christmas to you too. How are you celebrating it?smiley

If it hurts your eyes just skip it grin
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by haykes(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
I lov this good 4 them
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by ChappyChase: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jacksyn09:

You just spoke my mind bro
Just reminded me of the Day, i discovered that Jacki Chan was taller than Jet Li
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Deo1986(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
undecided[quote author=sisisioge post=63605590]

If it hurts your eyes just skip it grin[/quoteIt only makes me think of you as immature and unducated.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deo1986:
undecided

That quickly resolves the matter then...enjoy wink.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Diso60090(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
internationalman:
The same way I was surprised to receive a call from my long time enemy yesterday...

Davido and Wizkid's beef be dey learn for where our own dey....He's sitting across to me, all smiling at me as I type this message.

Your enemy or ex girlfriend go straight to the point
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by simeotexy: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
embarassedekpema edo ufan ....abeghedie mien ke nto mbahami embarassedekpema edo ufan ....abeghedie mien ke nto mbahami
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mikocake:
both are trying to be rich niggas mehn..is all bout the money

you nailed it bro..its all about the money..they don't care who fights for them or street rivalry. these nah all publicity stunts where bloggers with the artists grow fat in sales and views...nah them gullible novice rants and defend these guys..
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Wane2: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Finally their stupidity has come to an end nowadays people just like to pit people against each other and it's very foolish everybody is unique and can prosper in what they do so why is there always a need for competition amongst themselves I know it's the dumb fans who always do this.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by miqos02(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
cashlurd:
And people would think celebrities are always at logger heads. And they would be helping gala on their heads for them.
like messi and CR7

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by olasco18(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
oya where ar d oponus...come nd kil ur selves.....frog voice nd hiv nation...hw market nw........they ar out there making money nd u ar here ranting
For me i love dem all...@wizkid @davido nd finally @badoo d badest guy
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Sleezwizz: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
policy12:

...still some slaves will still come and fight over these kings.

No mind them.. They are all jobless set of people
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Olulinks(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Abdul3391:
finally!!. after all d beef and publicity stunts. good for them though
Which beef? Na only pub stunt!
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by mathew247: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
so davido is taller than wizkid. wonders shall never end
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by mejorhofficial(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Some will call him #froggie i dnt care if is nt #froggie den its nothing
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Mike008(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
NoFavors:
your brain is fast leaving you, run after it

LOL. I've caught it, but I do realize you need double brains. I donate it to you FOC
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by saltoftheearth: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by internationalman(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Diso60090:

Your enemy or ex girlfriend go straight to the point
All of the above
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by lavenjcrown(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wizkid was like, fans what is this guy singing with this frog voice. From the second picture.
IamHeWrites:
Davido has finally reacted to Wizkid bringing him on stage to perform together at his Sold-out concert that went down at Eko Hotels in Lagos.

The DMW Boss shared a video of the moment when they all came out on Stage at Wizkid’s concert, with the overexcited crowd cheering them up!

Davido noted he loves the Star Boy.. He wrote on his Instagram page; “2 KINGS ONE KINGDOM ! Congrats @wizkidayo LOVE U BRO ! See y’all on the 27TH !! 30BG”

…and then Wizkid replied; “Nuff Love forever my bro. 27th shut down!”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/kings-1-kingdom-davido-to-wizkid-for.html

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Ayodex92: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
No permit enemy in industry
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Ehmjay(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
��������
Asif you get money go d show in the first place I don't even think you sabi way dem dey sell d tickets sef
�����
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Davido has finally reacted to Wizkid bringing him on stage to perform together at his Sold-out concert that went down at Eko Hotels in Lagos.

The DMW Boss shared a video of the moment when they all came out on Stage at Wizkid’s concert, with the overexcited crowd cheering them up!

Davido noted he loves the Star Boy.. He wrote on his Instagram page; “2 KINGS ONE KINGDOM ! Congrats @wizkidayo LOVE U BRO ! See y’all on the 27TH !! 30BG”

…and then Wizkid replied; “Nuff Love forever my bro. 27th shut down!”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/kings-1-kingdom-davido-to-wizkid-for.html

Davido and Wizzy's fans waiting for their driver to take them to the battlefield to finish their selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video / Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.