Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

“I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (62165 Views)

Drake Ends His Beef With Meek Mill By Bringing Him On Stage During / “I Love You Bro” – Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him Out On Stage (video) / "I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
daylyt:

Oluwasafia
hey
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
NoFavors:
Can I ring you?
you know when you don't really feel like talking.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Safiaaa:
hey

How are you?
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Safiaaa:
you know when you don't really feel like talking.
can you Message me then?
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
NoFavors:
can you Message me then?
cool
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
daylyt:

How are you?
okay I guess
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Jacksyn09(m): 2:47am On Dec 27, 2017
ChappyChase:

Go check ham
Ok
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Safiaaa:
okay I guess

smiley
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by SirBunky85(m): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Davido has finally reacted to Wizkid bringing him on stage to perform together at his Sold-out concert that went down at Eko Hotels in Lagos.

The DMW Boss shared a video of the moment when they all came out on Stage at Wizkid’s concert, with the overexcited crowd cheering them up!

Davido noted he loves the Star Boy.. He wrote on his Instagram page; “2 KINGS ONE KINGDOM ! Congrats @wizkidayo LOVE U BRO ! See y’all on the 27TH !! 30BG”

…and then Wizkid replied; “Nuff Love forever my bro. 27th shut down!”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/kings-1-kingdom-davido-to-wizkid-for.html

davido go just dey carry him 7deck for head like gala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.