Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20786 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
As earlier announced, 3 new properties were listed this evening on Twnkl Estate. 3 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain. 2 have 808 sq ft living space while 1 has a living space of 678 sq ft.

Out of the three apartments, 1 had no maximum limit of FOR that could be reserved by each member. The other 2 apartments had maximum limits of 1,000 FOR and 500 FOR, to enable more people to participate. The apartment that had no FOR limit was fully reserved within seconds. While the two that have maximum limits are still available now. If you have TEC in your pernum wallet you can reserve FOR in the two apartments.

The next new property will be listed on Friday, August 30, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
As earlier announced, 3 new properties were listed this evening on Twnkl Estate. 2 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 753 sq ft living space, while 1 is a 2 bedroom home with office in Bavaria, Germany with 9,827 sq ft living space.

The three apartments had maximum limit of FOR that could be reserved by each member. One had a maximum limit of 25,000 FOR per member, the other 2 apartments had maximum limits of 1,000 FOR and 500 FOR, to enable more people to participate.

The next new property will be listed on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PERNUM WALLET

If you want to buy Rainbow Currency, Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC), Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) or Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) you need to have a pernum wallet to store your coins.

Follow the steps below to set up your secure pernum wallet, it is free and you also receive 100 units of Rainbow Currency free as a welcome gift.

1. Visit http://www.wesharesuccess.com/1000002241 and click "Join for Free". Click " Click here for your Safezone Pass". Click "Skip Video". Click " Next". Type and confirm your email address, select your password and tick the two check boxes. Make sure you write down the 10 digit pernum issued to you and you memorize your password and the 6 digit master pin number that you select. You would be asked to confirm the 6 digit master pin you selected by typing 3 random digits from it. Make sure you type the 3 digits in the order requested. For example if you selected 528413 as your 6 digit master pin, you may be asked to type digit 6, 2 and 5 of your master pin. You should type 321.

2. After you have successfully signed up, visit http://www.pernum.com and login with your 10 digit master pin, your password and 3 random digits from your 6 digit master pin. Click "wallet" and fill your personal details requested, after you do this you should immediately see 100 units of Rainbow Currency in your pernum wallet. You can now buy Rainbow Currency or receive free Rainbow Currency by being active on any of the Safezone network of websites.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2019
A reliable seller wants to sell 75,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 4 naira per unit. Minimum order per buyer is 3,000 units. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities call me and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet. This sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Friday, September 6, 2019 or when the 75,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

If you do not have a pernum wallet yet, read my yesterday's post and you would be able to create your pernum wallet in less than 5 minutes.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2019
As earlier announced, 2 new properties were listed yesterday evening on Twnkl Estate. 2 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 753 sq ft living space.

Out of the two apartments, 1 had no maximum limit of FOR that could be reserved by each member. The other apartment had maximum limit of 1,000 FOR, to enable more people to participate.

The next new property will be listed on Friday, September 6, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2019
As earlier announced, 2 new properties were listed yesterday evening on Twnkl Estate. 2 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 785 sq ft living space.

The next new property will be listed on Tuesday, September 10, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2019
A reliable seller wants to sell 250,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 4 naira per unit. Minimum order per buyer is 1,000 units. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities call me and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet. This special sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Friday, September 13, 2019 or when the 250,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

This is a good opportunity for Nigerians to buy Rainbow Currency as they can buy 1,000 units for just 4,000 naira. 1,000 units of Rainbow Currency for just 4,000 naira is a very good deal and would not be available for long.

If you do not have a pernum wallet yet, read my post of September 2, 2019 and you would be able to create your pernum wallet in less than 5 minutes.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
As earlier announced, 2 new properties were listed yesterday evening on Twnkl Estate. 2 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 775 sq ft living space.

The next new property will be listed on Friday, September 13, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by HealthSecrets(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
OP, How far, How is the rainbow currency going now? I not seen any latest post about in the last page of this thread. I'm just seeing properties everywhere.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
An Apple iPad Mini was listed on the Twnkl Shop website last night. It would be available for 24 hours. It can be reserved if you have 47 TSHC or more in your pernum wallet.

I reserved it, this is the confirmation on the blockchain showing the naira value of 47 TSHC.

https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=k5Xy5l7yVLUWILZuAPwop3Lu8MhxkS8EY6d3slCn

Log into the Twnkl Shop website https://www.twnkl.shop/1000002241 with your login details to check it out.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
HealthSecrets:
OP, How far, How is the rainbow currency going now? I not seen any latest post about in the last page of this thread. I'm just seeing properties everywhere.

A new exchange that would trade Rainbow Currency, TEC, TMC, TVC and TSHC is currently being tested by over 100 people. I expect the exchange to go live sometime this month.

My posts about properties are also posts about Rainbow Currency because Rainbow Currency is used to buy Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) which is used to reserve properties. As more properties are listed it leads to an increase in the demand for Rainbow Currency and it is a good thing. As more products are listed on Twnkl Shop it leads to an increase in the demand for Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) and TSHC can only be bought with Rainbow Currency. As you can see we are building an economy where everything can be bought with cryptocurrency.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:55am On Sep 14, 2019
As earlier announced, 2 new properties were listed yesterday evening on Twnkl Estate. 2 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 764 sq ft and 940 sq ft living space.

The next new property will be listed on Wednesday, September 18, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
TwnklSoccer will cover the UEFA Champions League group stage matches and the finals. 32 teams would play 111 matches. The group stage matches begin tomorrow, September 17, 2019.

You can now pick your winning team for tomorrow and Wednesday matches of the UEFA Champions League group stage matches.

It is your goal to predict the outcome of all 111 soccer games of the 2019/2020 UEFA Champions League. Each time when your prediction is wrong or when you miss to enter your prediction before the game starts, you will not move up one level. The more outcomes you predict correctly, the higher your prize level will be. If you predict all outcomes correctly, you win

5 MILLION YEM

You need to enter a prediction for at least 56 games during the championship to win any prize. This means that even if all your predictions are wrong, as long as you enter predictions for 56 matches out of 111 matches you must win Rainbow Currency. But if some of your predictions are correct the amount of Rainbow Currency you would win would be higher.

Please note that there is no payment to play. Just login to the Twnkl Soccer website and select whether any match would end in Home Win, Draw or Away Win.

If you already have a pernum wallet just log into www.twnklsoccer.com/1000002241 with your login details. If you do not have a pernum wallet, follow the instructions on my September 2, 2019 post on this thread to get your pernum wallet then log into the Twnkl Soccer website.

Good Luck everyone.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2019
twnklshop:

You can use the free YEM to buy CBMT marketing units and you would earn a cashback of 0.13% of the YEM you used to buy the CBMT everyday. The 0.13% cashback you would earn everyday would be "regular YEM" or as you referred to it "actual YEM".
But the only options available are dollars and euros
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2019
Godmademan:
But the only options available are dollars and euros

The only options available are USD and YEM. If you log into the Cashback Marketing website you would see CBMT, CBMT can only be bought with YEM. CBMD can only be bought with USD.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
twnklshop:

The only options available are USD and YEM. If you log into the Cashback Marketing website you would see CBMT, CBMT can only be bought with YEM. CBMD can only be bought with USD.
Can you share the link?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2019
A 70 inch LG 4K UHD TV was listed on the Twnkl Shop website about 2 hours ago. It would be available for 24 hours. It can be reserved if you have 188 TSHC or more in your pernum wallet.

Log into the Twnkl Shop website https://www.twnkl.shop/1000002241 with your login details to check it out.

Everyday except Sunday, New products are listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Godmademan:
I got 2700 YEM. Thanks

Did you make your predictions for last night's Champions League matches on Twnkl Soccer?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
twnklshop:

Did you make your predictions for last night's Champions League matches on Twnkl Soccer?
Sure, I did
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Godmademan:
Sure, I did

Good.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2019
As earlier announced, 2 new properties were listed yesterday evening on Twnkl Estate. 2 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 839 sq ft and 1463 sq ft living space.

The next new property will be listed on Wednesday, September 25, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:29am On Sep 20, 2019
MoneyPon went live last night (Nigerian Time).

MoneyPon is a coupon paid with real money (fiat or crypto). Pay once to buy your MoneyPon and then you can give it as a gift or use it directly to pay for goods and services at participating locations both online and in person.

MoneyPons can be purchased with USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, Rainbow Currency (YEM), and can be used in various currencies including USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, BTC and Rainbow Currency (YEM).

You purchase your MoneyPons with your desired currency and you choose what currency the MoneyPon will be in to redeem it.

MoneyPons can only be used by the associated PerNum … so for yourself or others (for others, you will need their PerNum to give a MoneyPon as a gift).

What can you do with a MoneyPon?

- You can deposit your MoneyPon in your PerNum Wallet.

- You can use it to purchase Rainbow Currency, for example, if you want to buy Rainbow Currency, but don’t want to go through an exchange, you can use MoneyPon to purchase your Rainbow Currency with your desired currency, be it, USD, GBP, Euro, AUD or NZD, you can then you choose Rainbow Currency as the currency to redeem it in

- Then when you go to your PerNum wallet, you can redeem that MoneyPon (click the MoneyPon icon after log in) and it will put your new Rainbow Currency into your PerNum and then you can spend it as you please throughout our system using your PerNum

So, if you want to buy Rainbow Currency, but don’t want to go through an exchange, or if you want to gift Rainbow Currency, use MoneyPon!

Visit the site at https://moneypon.com (MoneyPon is part of the SafeZone so if you have a Pernum Wallet, you can log into the MoneyPon website with your login details. If you do not have a Pernum Wallet, please read my post of September 2, 2019 on this thread for directions on how to create your Pernum Wallet.)
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Bought some. Everything went to my free pernum wallet
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Godmademan:
Bought some. Everything went to my free pernum wallet

You bought some moneypon for yourself and deposited it to your pernum wallet? If that is what you did it makes no sense. MoneyPon is for gifting Rainbow Currency or fiat currency to other members or spending in shops that accept it. If you buy MoneyPon for your self it should be to spend in shops that accept it, you should not deposit it into your pernum wallet. If you deposit it to your pernum wallet it makes no sense because Rainbow Currency was in your pernum wallet, you used part of it to buy MoneyPon and you were charged 1% of the amount you used to buy it, then you deposit it back in your pernum wallet where it was before. Can you see it does not make sense? If you buy MoneyPon for someone as a gift or to pay someone and the person deposits it into their pernum wallet that is when it makes sense. If you buy MoneyPon for yourself you should not deposit it into your pernum wallet, you should keep it and spend it when shops that accept it are announced.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
twnklshop:

You bought some moneypon for yourself and deposited it to your pernum wallet? If that is what you did it makes no sense. MoneyPon is for gifting Rainbow Currency or fiat currency to other members or spending in shops that accept it. If you buy MoneyPon for your self it should be to spend in shops that accept it, you should not deposit it into your pernum wallet. If you deposit it to your pernum wallet it makes no sense because Rainbow Currency was in your pernum wallet, you used part of it to buy MoneyPon and you were charged 1% of the amount you used to buy it, then you deposit it back in your pernum wallet where it was before. Can you see it does not make sense? If you buy MoneyPon for someone as a gift or to pay someone and the person deposits it into their pernum wallet that is when it makes sense. If you buy MoneyPon for yourself you should not deposit it into your pernum wallet, you should keep it and spend it when shops that accept it are announced.
I understand now. Thanks
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Cryptocoinhouse (CCH) is the new exchange for Rainbow Currency (YEM), TEC, TMC, TVC and TSHC trading until the Rainbow Currency Foundation completes the work on their exchange.

The CCH website is https://www.cryptocoin.house/
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Prices as at today, September 25, 2019

Rainbow Currency - $0.0258
Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) - 889 YEM ($22.93)
Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC) - 798.499 YEM ($20.60)
Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) - 494.998 YEM ($12.77)
Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) - 300 YEM ($7.74)
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
A reliable seller wants to sell 33,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 9 naira per unit. Minimum order per buyer is 1,000 units. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities call me and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet. After payment is made buyers would receive a MoneyPon with the value of the Rainbow Currency, they would simply credit their Pernum Wallet with the MoneyPon. This special sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Friday, September 27, 2019 or when the 33,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

If you do not have a pernum wallet yet, read my post of September 2, 2019 and you would be able to create your pernum wallet in less than 5 minutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.