Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. (11707 Views)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Sandrazima(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2019
Who else loves to be choked during sex? I enjoy when my boyfriend wraps his hands around my neck as he penetrates me. The tighter his grip the more pleasure I experience. Sometimes I even pass out and he continues fucking my body and using it as he pleases. Sometimes I tell him to fondlee, kiss and penetrate me when I'm asleep. I enjoy the idea of him using me when I'm unconscious.

I also love when he hits me, slaps me and manhandles me. Who else is like me? I did some research online and realised its a common fetish among women. It's called masochism.

Please this is strictly for ladies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by KristaPretty(f): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:
Who else loves to be choked during sex? I enjoy when my boyfriend wraps his hands around my neck as he penetrates me. The tighter his grip the more pleasure I experience. Sometimes I even pass out and he continues fucking my body and using it as he pleases. Sometimes I tell him to fondlee, kiss and penetrate me when I'm asleep. I enjoy the idea of him using me when I'm unconscious.

I also love when he hits me, slaps me and manhandles me. Who else is like me? I did some research online and realised its a common fetish among women. It's called masochism.

Choke me say wetin happen angry angry angry angry angry angry Do i look like a wrestler undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

First to comment grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by MJBOLT: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

Choke me say wetin happen angry angry angry angry angry angry Do i look like a wrestler undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2019
grin

There are few women who loves to be submissive and given to that, she allows her sex partner to do whatever he wants to just to please him and at the same time she pleased herself as well by having multiple orgasm... cool

I love that idea of being strangled while being fvcked so hard, i love the intense of pain, it makes me more aggressive tho.. wink

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Sandrazima(f): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

Oh you are the strictly vanilla type? This choking thing is quite common among women. Though mine is a bit extra.

I had a friend in uni then who couldn't cum unless she was choked. I know someone else who gets turned on by rape fantasies. She'd get instantly wet at the thought of someone physically subduing her and forcefully penetrating her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by KristaPretty(f): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:

Oh you are the strictly vanilla type? This choking thing is quite common among women. Though mine is a bit extra.

I had a friend in uni then who couldn't cum unless she was choked. I know someone else who gets turned on by rape fantasies. She'd get instantly wet at the thought of someone physically subduing her and forcefully penetrating her.

That would be a turnoff, If you try choke me I go just dash you blow for left eye waka comot.

Na nack I come nack - no be wrestling grin grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Sandrazima(f): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

There are few women who loves to be submissive and given to that, she allows her sex partner to do whatever he wants to just to please him and at the same time she pleased herself as well by having multiple orgasm... cool

I love that idea of being strangled while being fvcked so hard, i love the intense of pain, it makes me more aggressive tho.. wink

Are you my twin? Exactly the same for me. I love the pain as well. I think there is a thin line between pleasure and pain and this line tends to blur within the territory of sex. I enjoy the feeling of vulnerability at the moment I'm being strangled. It also makes me aggressive and my natural instinct for survival kicks in and I struggle and become more aggressive. But my boyfriend matches my aggression and finally subdues me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by illegal7(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2019
I love y'all ....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by illegal7(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2019
I love y'all ....
And would always do my utmost best to get you well vibrated till you get to your various peaks.
What a nice spot to chill out? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by iTearHerToto: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:

Your boyfriend only chokes you. Me I'll strangle you till you poo

Pukes angry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by iTearHerToto: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

That would be a turnoff, If you try choke me I go just dash you blow for left eye waka comot.

grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Nothing is really left for husbands... I pity men cry

All the milk n honey has been collected for free by Bleep boys while they pay for it...

Marriage na scam aswear!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by elmagnifico411(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmm.. my gbola just dey stand as I Dey read comments. Ladies here go sabi suck balls Wells.. is all good, me sef like to chop puna well before I enter, but choking some out na no no. Make person pikin no go peme sunder me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by DukeNija(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

grin You are crazy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by fox26: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol, so if someone rapes you, you will feel bad and pleasure simultaneously?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Just passing...
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
l love masochism, l love it when she's having only her white sneakers and waste bead on... its like heaven
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
l m a guy shaaa. but l like that shït
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
wth?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:

How do you feel when he does all that to you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:

Who else is like me?
No lemme talk.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Sandrazima(f): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

How do you feel when he does all that to you?
Inexplicable pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Nothing is really left for husbands... I pity men cry

All the milk n honey has been collected for free by Bleep boys while they pay for it...

Marriage na scam aswear!

Nothing is left for husbands..... Mtchewww. Is the husband keeping anything for the woman? Or he's not been engaging in sexcapades before he got married??

Sandrazima:

Inexplicable pleasure.

wow... ok.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Bossjakande: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
it depend on d mood. slow sex too is sweet if u wanna act romantic but hard and fast is wen u have not done it in a long time or want to really satisfy ur woman.sometimes is gud if she cry during sex it all part of enjoyment. but is wrong to slap a woman during sex.why beat her wen she did nothing wrong.bite her body but dont beat.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Halezis(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ndi ara! Choke gbukwaa all of you der cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Twoclans(f): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Noooooooo this is not my thing, but I could give it a try someday cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Phenomenal16(f): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmmmm......I don't know but is a kind of weird to me

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by franklingud(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
You need rehabilitation girl.

One day he will choke you to death

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by SaucyBenks(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Nothing is left for husbands..... Mtchewww. Is the husband keeping anything for the woman? Or he's not been engaging in sexcapades before he got married??

wow... ok.
you stubbornly don't want to understand...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
you stubbornly don't want to understand...

I don't, and I don't ever want to...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by rawpadgin(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Are u sure these girls here are Nigerians?

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Twoclans:
Noooooooo this is not my thing, but I could give it a try someday cool

When are we trying it cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.