Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Women Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat (6035 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:
learn to take rejection like a real woman. i told you yesterday.
Da fuvk is wrong with you?
Re: Why Women Cheat by coolestofall(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Leave it for us Na, is it your trust issues grin.
I give up.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:

I give up.

Re: Why Women Cheat by coolestofall(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Purebeerry post=63617877][/quote]
]
Thanx 4 d laughs. U'r d first 2 put a smile on my face 2day.
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

then let it go.no harm done.
how is boxing day?
when I understand what Boxing Day is about, then I'd start celebrating it
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Da fuvk is wrong with you?
ask yourself that question.
u keep trying to be smart on ubunja and ubunja keeps putting you in your place.
can you just stay away from ubunja ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:
women cheat for one reason: THEY LOVE D!CK.
coz women never take responsibility for anything they do in life; they will give u these reasons. do u know why all these reasons except Number 7 are not valid? COZ THEY PUT THE BLAME ON THE MAN.only Number 7 puts the blame on the woman squarely.and THAT is the only reason thats valid.
-material gain-MY MAN CANT PROVIDE. so im cheating. :blame the man.but he still has the same zero cents he had when you accepted his proposal.but its a problem NOW?
-boredom-MY MAN IS NOW BORING ME.like the man signed up to be a toy to keep u entertained and excited.
-wack sex-MY MAN CANT FVCK. and its his fault? how can he fvck u the way you want when you have fvcked 100 men before him?can he even begin to top that list?
distance-MY MAN IS FAR-but nothing is stopping you from going nearer to him.why did u accept his proposal when u knew he stayed/worked far and it was going to be a problem?why dont you break it off with him instead of cheating?
-to secure their heart-MY MAN WILL LEAVE ME ANY MOMENT BUT I WANA PROTECT MYSELF EMOTIONALLY TO BE READY WHEN HE DOES.what kind of bullsh!t mentality is that to entertain.the man is blamed for actions he hasnt even taken yet and punished for them.punished for a future crime he hasnt even committed.
-attention-MY MAN ACTS LIKE I NO LONGER EXIST.SO I CHEAT.how about you show him you still exist?how about you act your part as one part of a couple? love is not a river flowing one way.its a two way street.play your part too.be his GF.not his God.dont wait for worship while offering none to him.its love not religion .
number 7 is the only reason why women cheat. and number 1 to 6 are the cover women use not to reveal Number 7.

i dont care if women cheat. but atleast dont lie about your motivations. d!ck is irresistable we know. be real women and stop decieving yourselves.

Wow! This is such quintessential hypocrisy, it's actually beautiful for effortlessly achieving its ambitions. Be real and stop deceiving yourselves. I wonder how you can walk into something like this without forethought, and weighing both sides of the argument. Have you not heard:
1. A man bangs the maid, he blames his wife for hiring a "bangable" maid.
2. A man bangs his colleague at work, he blames it on his wife. She's now a house wife and not sophisticated enough to get his dick hard.
3. A man bangs his secretary, he blames it on his wife. She nags too much so he'd rather stay late at the office.
4. A man bangs an old flame, he blames his wife. She's pregnant. Again undecided.
5. A man bangs a dog, he blames it on his wife. She likes money too much so he must do money juju.
6. A man bangs some random stranger, he blames his wife. She's not prayerful enough, otherwise God would have made him a better person.
The reasons are endless: she has let herself go, she works too much, she knows only one style, yadayadayada......men have not been able to take responsibility for their actions since Adam ate the fruit in Eden. And when God asked about it........the man said, the woman who thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. presenting him self as the victim of God's (poor?)judgement in putting Eve in the garden with him, and Eve's motives. And God only asked: have you eaten of the forbidden fruit? It was a "yes" or "no" question. But men are always looking for someone to blame. Why did YOU eat the fruit? I was deceived. It was the woman. It was the devil. That's all BS. You're evading the real issues which you actually have control over: I was weak. I was hungry. I wanted to please the woman. And now you're on about women not taking responsibility for anything they do? Please!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:

]
Thanx 4 d laughs. U'r d first 2 put a smile on my face 2day.
You are welcome.
Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

ask yourself that question.
u keep trying to be smart on ubunja and ubunja keeps putting you in your place.
can you just stay away from ubunja ?
E no get anything wey person no go hear for this world o

See this one. O chim..
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Wow! This is such quintessential hypocrisy, it's actually beautiful for effortlessly achieving its ambitions. Be real and stop deceiving yourselves. I wonder how you can walk into something like this without forethought, and weighing both sides of the argument. Have you not heard:
2. A man bangs his colleague at work, he blames it on his wife. She's now a house wife and not sophisticated enough to get his dick hard.
3. A man bangs his secretary, he blames it on his wife. She nags too much so he'd rather stay late at the office.
4. A man bangs an old flame, he blames his wife. She's pregnant. Again undecided.
5. A man bangs a dog, he blames it on his wife. She likes money too much so he must do money juju.
6. A man bangs some random stranger, he blames his wife. She's not prayerful enough, otherwise God would have made him a better person.
The reasons are endless: she has let herself go, she works too much, she knows only one style, yadayadayada......men have not been able to take responsibility for their actions since Adam ate the fruit in Eden. And when God asked about it........the man said, the woman who thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the three, and I did eat. presenting him self as the victim of God's (poor?)judgement in putting Eve in the garden with him, and Eve's motives. And God only asked: have you eaten of the forbidden fruit? It was a "yes" or "no" question. But men are always looking for someone to blame. Why did YOU eat the fruit? I was deceived. It was the woman. It was the devil. That's all BS. You're evading the real issues which you actually have control over: I was weak. I was hungry. I wanted to please the woman. And now you're on about women not taking responsibility for anything they do? Please!

and thats the beauty of it all my lovely arch-nemesis! you are CORRECT. nowhere in my first epistle did i say cheating is bad when done by women but good when done by men. nowhere. thats why i said the man will bang for beauty and blame the beauty yet refuse to marry the beautiful girl she cheated with.
it will shock u. BUT I AGREE 100% WITH YOU. men do sh!tty stuff then blame women.you make the mistake of thinking i tolerate cheating when its done by men. i dont. and you are correct in what you said.the only thing i hate is the False Excuses. thats why i said i dont care if women cheat.but be honest to yourself with it.
you think you know me. but you dont. i dont hate women.and i dont want to see women cheated on.im all for taking off masks from both sides.moreover im for male upliftment.coz when men are uplifted women also gain.
still i will give men tips on slaying pvssy and outsmarting women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

The reasons are endless: she has let herself go, she works too much, she knows only one style, yadayadayada......men have not been able to take responsibility for their actions since Adam ate the fruit in Eden. And when God asked about it........the man said, the woman who thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the three, and I did eat. presenting him self as the victim of God's (poor?)judgement in putting Eve in the garden with him, and Eve's motives. And God only asked: have you eaten of the forbidden fruit? It was a "yes" or "no" question. But men are always looking for someone to blame. Why did YOU eat the fruit? I was deceived. It was the woman. It was the devil. That's all BS. You're evading the real issues which you actually have control over: I was weak. I was hungry. I wanted to please the woman. And now you're on about women not taking responsibility for anything they do? Please!

now that's sense
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

and thats the beauty of it all my lovely arch-nemesis! you are CORRECT. nowhere in my first epistle did i say cheating is bad when done by women but good when done by men. nowhere. thats why i said the man will bang for beauty and blame the beauty yet refuse to marry the beautiful girl she cheated with.
it will shock u. BUT I AGREE 100% WITH YOU. men do sh!tty stuff then blame women.you make the mistake of thinking i tolerate cheating when its done by men. i dont. and you are correct in what you said.the only thing i hate is the False Excuses. thats why i said i dont care if women cheat.but be honest to yourself with it.
you think you know me. but you dont. i dont hate women.and i dont want to see women cheated on.im all for taking off masks from both sides.moreover im for male upliftment.coz when men are uplifted women also gain.

Hmmm
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

The reasons are endless: she has let herself go, she works too much, she knows only one style, yadayadayada......men have not been able to take responsibility for their actions since Adam ate the fruit in Eden. And when God asked about it........the man said, the woman who thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. presenting him self as the victim of God's (poor?)judgement in putting Eve in the garden with him, and Eve's motives. And God only asked: have you eaten of the forbidden fruit? It was a "yes" or "no" question. But men are always looking for someone to blame. Why did YOU eat the fruit? I was deceived. It was the woman. It was the devil. That's all BS. You're evading the real issues which you actually have control over: I was weak. I was hungry. I wanted to please the woman. And now you're on about women not taking responsibility for anything they do? Please!

and to show you i never excused male cheating consider this post sent to Veekee0

ubunja:

ok.nice response.but look at it this way:

its the same like when a pvssy-loving man excuses his cheating coz the other women are " more beautiful than my wife" or "i couldnt resist, she was hot !". its all an excuse. if u want her then marry her.but he wont.he will tell u he loves his wife. so its not about beauty.its about the pvssy. same mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

Lol! @arch-nemesis. Alright then. I get that you aren't peddling double standards for cheating right now. I just wanted to call you out the fact that men don't own their cheating; they blame it on women. smiley I guess this is one of those rare instances of agreement again, C cool cool L
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Lol! @arch-nemesis. Alright then. I get that you aren't peddling double standards for cheating right now. I just wanted to call you out the fact that men don't own their cheating; they blame it on women. smiley I guess this is one of those rare instances of agreement again, C cool cool L
men are born to cheat.
thats why we have millions of sperms and you only release one egg a month.
why do you think its possible for a man to impregnant all the women in the world but a woman cant give every man in the world a child.??

i can twist anything to whatever i want.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

men are born to cheat.
why do you think its possible for a man to impregnant all the women in the world but a woman cant give every man in the world a child.??

lol be forming badass

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

men are born to cheat.

Born to cheat? You're looking to nature to give you clues on what's to be done? undecided. If I were to answer your questions logically I would say that the fact that a man releases a million sperms to meet one egg (where only one sperm cell is required) is testament to the inefficiency of the sperm cells versus the reliability of the ovum. Throw millions at an egg in the hope that one sticks? Just how low is the level of confidence in those swimmers? And why do we assume that the success rate of the man in general would be any different in the grand scheme of things? In comparison with women, it takes a lot of men to fail at one thing to make one man successful at it. It's very inefficient.

And the fact that one man is enough to impregnate all the women in the world at a time, only tells you that we have a lot of redundant men who contribute absolutely nothing in the continuation of the species. In this era of population associated problems like global warming, a more efficient world would keep a handful of men only - one who is necessary, and four spare. The others can be sent on a suicide mission to broker world peace.

I can twist anything to whatever I want too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Born to cheat? You're looking to nature to give you clues on what's to be done? undecided. If I were to answer your questions logically I would say that the fact that a man releases a million sperms to meet one egg (where only one sperm cell is required) is testament to the inefficiency of the sperm cells versus the reliability of the ovum. Throw millions at an egg in the hope that one sticks? Just how low is the level of confidence in those swimmers?

And the fact that one man is enough to impregnate all the women in the world at a time, only tells you that we have a lot of redundant men who contribute absolutely nothing in the continuation of the species. In this era of population associated problems like global warming, a more efficient world would keep a handful of men only - one who is necessary, and four spare. The others can be sent on a suicide mission to broker world peace.

I can twist anything to whatever I want too.
isnt it the beauty of it all thou.
that nature has traffic lights and speed limits for women while men are on a highway that has none of those?
menstruation and forced time-out to give birth and raise offsprings. LOOL. you cant play the field like men can even if u want. nature has you throttled like mtn data. men ; despite the limitations you put forward dont have down time.always ON. like the sun.always operational.
now who is born to cheat?
the woman who pays for cheating by getting pregnant or the man who can walk away from cheating having lost nothing but a million sperm his body will re-manufacture anyway in a day?
think about it. u didnt twist what u twisted good enough to make it into something.
try again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by habsydiamond(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
U try op.... The major reason why they cheat is because Na chicken brain dey their heads....and Na their leg the brains even dey sef...what do u expect from someone who is walking with her brain...nothing good of course
Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

isnt it the beauty of it all thou.
that nature has traffic lights and speed limits for women while men are on a highway that has none of those?
menstruation and forced time-out to give birth and raise offsprings. LOOL. you cant play the field like men can even if u want. nature has you throttled like mtn data. men ; despite the limitations you put forward dont have down time.always ON. like the sun.always operational.
now who is born to cheat?
the woman who pays for cheating by getting pregnant or the man who can walk away from cheating having lost nothing but a million sperm his body will re-manufacture anyway in a day?
think about it. u didnt twist what u twisted good enough to make it into something.
try again.

A highway that has non of those things because a man is only a holder for fodder. A diner sits down to a meal, transfers the food from plate to belly and throws away the plate. The plate is not needed, it can go into the bin; while the food it held supplies its energy to the diner who's eaten it. A woman takes the seed of a man, and afterwards he can go into the trash. The gift of life stays with the person nature considers the diner. It isn't a world of plates. Nature itself demonstrates its ways: in the progression of the seasons, the periods of the moon, and the cycle of the woman. A man is inconsistent with nature. If his purpose is giving energy/seed like the sun, fact remains he should make like the sun and be singular. the lot is not needed.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

A highway that has non of those things because a man is only a holder for fodder. A diner sits down to a meal, transfers the food from plate to belly and throws away the plate. The plate is not needed, it can go into the bin; while the food it held supplies its energy to the diner who's eaten it. A woman takes the seed of a man, and afterwards he can go into the trash. The gift of life stays with the person nature considers the diner. It isn't a world of plates. Nature itself demonstrates its ways: in the progression of the seasons, the periods of the moon, and the cycle of the woman. A man is inconsistent with nature. If his purpose is giving energy/seed like the sun, fact remains he should make like the sun and be singular. the lot is not needed.
you are mistaking women's importance in the continued existence of the human race to their suitability for variety.noone is saying who is more important men or women.
the debate is who is built for variety: man or woman.
everything about a woman points to her being of prime use to ONLY ONE MAN. thats why nature even put a hymen over that pvssy so everyone will know if she is already claimed or not. but nature did not put such a verifying seal on the d!ck. coz men can belong to more than one woman no worries.
even porn shows you that. the same dudes been fvcking lots of women.mandingo and crew have been slaying major pvssy while the women just appear for a few years and disappear.
men own variety.thats why its looks that attract men. women own singularity. thats why its always the richest/most powerful man that all women keep fighting over.that one man. he is all that matters.thats why its Prince Charming all women want. and thats singular.
but when men rap they talk about " fvcking hoes!!! ". and thats plural- variety.
is it getting clear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
greiboy can you see the double standard playing on this thread. I dont know why it hurts so bad when the TRUTH points to the female folks and the come all out running their mouths like machine guns.
Ubunja is on point! PERIOD!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
habsydiamond:
U try op.... The major reason why they cheat is because Na chicken brain dey their heads....and Na their leg the brains even dey sef...what do u expect from someone who is walking with her brain...nothing good of course
I don't get your point, walai
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
WORDWORLD:
greiboy can you see the double standard playing on this thread. I dont know why it hurts so bad when the TRUTH points to the female folks and the come all out running their mouths like machine guns.
spoken like a typical African man. Mtchwwweewww

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
Your topic is why women cheat right? Ubunja's point is that women with integrity dont. Is their any disputation to this? NO! Likewise men with integrity wont. There are always better options than to choose to cheat. PEOPLE CHEAT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CHEAT. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS ABC!!! Your list could only act as a catalyst to this effect. VeekeeO African Queen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by habsydiamond(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
I don't get your point, walai
they are not in their right mind...simple
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
you are making the same mistake LadyMarionette is making.you are letting it bother you that men have it so good in the ability-to-cheat department. thats the wrong way of looking at it.
look, what nature giveth;nature also taketh away!
the fact that men can cheat with ease means that they have paid a heavy price for that advantage in another department.and its the same thing LadyM has been saying over and over again:MEN ARE DISPENSABLE. the huge advantage men have in the ability of one man to impregnate a million women is balanced by the fact that it also takes one man to do the work of a million men. thats the price men paid. and its the fact LadyMarionette has been making over and again.she was right. but she was using the right facts in the wrong debate.
nature has not given one gender absolute total advantage over the other gender.men and women are equal.they are just gifted in different areas.that gives the illusion of one is greater than the other. coz even if one man can get the others killed and impregnant a million women all on his own, he will succeed, but to a point. after all the kids are born they will still need the murdered million men for support.and we are back to square zero. nature gives and takes advantages in different areas to force us to work together.like puzzle pieces with corresponding designs that fit into each other into one big beautiful picture.
dont envy the fact that men are built to cheat.coz they are also built for extinction.like LadyMarionette so beautifully put it : " man is inconsistent with nature".thats true.men can be annihilated to leave 1 man no worries.but nature balances that equation also by giving men the instinct to be the provider and the strength to provide.meaning women will still need a man's input in raising offspring.LadyM didnt look that far enough into the future.
its all about balance.giving genders different gifts.like how men can orgasm easily.and women struggle to orgasm. but nature balanced that equation by ensuring that when women do orgasm they will go on and on and on nonstop : Multigasms. men can orgasm easily but can only do so once and need to rest. women orgasm after much effort.but when they finally do orgasm they can go on and on and on without getting tired. equation balanced.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

you are making the same mistake LadyMarionette is making.you are letting it bother you that men have it so good in the ability-to-cheat department. thats the wrong way of looking at it.
look, what nature giveth;nature also taketh away!
the fact that men can cheat with ease means that they have paid a heavy price for that advantage in another department.and its the same thing LadyM has been saying over and over again:MEN ARE DISPENSABLE. the huge advantage men have in the ability of one man to impregnate a million women is balanced by the fact that it also takes one man to do the work of a million men. thats the price men paid. and its the fact LadyMarionette has been making over and again.she was right. but she was using the right facts in the wrong debate.
nature has not given one gender absolute total advantage over the other gender.men and women are equal.they are just gifted in different areas.that gives the illusion of one is greater than the other. coz even if one man can get the others killed and impregnant a million women all on his own, he will succeed, but to a point. after all the kids are born they will still need the murdered million men for support.and we are back to square zero. nature gives and takes advantages in different areas to force us to work together.like puzzle pieces with corresponding designs that fit into each other into one big beautiful picture.
dont envy the fact that men are built to cheat.coz they are also built for extinction.like LadyMarionette so beautifully put it : " man is inconsistent with nature".thats true.men can be annihilated to leave 1 man no worries.but nature balances that equation also by giving men the instinct to be the provider and the strength to provide.meaning women will still need a man's input in raising offspring.LadyM didnt look that far enough into the future.
its all about balance.giving genders different gifts.like how men can orgasm easily.and women struggle to orgasm. but nature balanced that equation by ensuring that when women do orgasm they will go on and on and on nonstop : Multigasms. men can orgasm easily but can only do so once and need to rest. women orgasm after much effort.but when they finally do orgasm they can go on and on and on without getting tired. equation balanced.

I'm tempted to leave it alone since you're using qualifications like "so beautifully put it". But maybe that's the intention: to butter me up, while pointing out the supposed lapses in my argument? In your last post you stated that this argument wasn't about a woman's importance over a man in the continuation of the species, but instead about man's perceived "advantage" over women to be promiscuous. And I didn't respond. Because, true, I have been arguing a different case. But it started on the the post where you cited that the facts that millions of sperms were deployed to fertilize one egg, and that one man could get several women pregnant at once, as natures indicators alluding to the fact that men were born to cheat. And I said that these were rather indicators that every man, after the first, was redundant. Hence my argument, and assertion that women are the paramount beings in nature. And therefore, I don't believe that it is objective to refer to a woman's usefulness to a man, but instead a man's usefulness to a woman. It's absurd to refer to a man's usefulness to a muffin; it's rather a muffin's usefulness to a man.

I don't envy men their promiscuity. Women can be promiscuous too, the vagina is accessible from the outside even during pregnancy. It's a question of desire. But when one considers procreation alone, it's true that there would be a lot of redundant dicks looking for holes if all the women were pregnant. The question is: do you tackle the redundant numbers; do you tackle the continuous function; or do you accept that nature has designed men in such a way that they spill their seed for nothing from time to time, to prove that there's nothing wrong with wasting it. It is only as good as a prepared egg anyway. So, like you said: the promiscuity of men threatens the relevance of their fellow men. And for the preservation of their number, they would have to stop trying to overachieve.

As for not looking far enough ahead to realize that women cannot be providers.......I don't believe that women cannot be providers. I don't believe it because my eyes have seen women provide for their offspring, sometimes single-handed. If the male species was reduced to a handful, there would be no men in the way (citing an irrevocable birth-right to first pick) of a woman taking her livelihood from the earth directly. And regarding struggling with orgasms.......that unfortunate situation only occurs when a man is involved. By herself, a woman's orgasm is a no-brainer.
Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
WORDWORLD:
I think the op gave "excuses to cheat". Most ladies cheat because they want to cheat.

The ubunja guy is absolutely right
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
greiboy:
The think the op gave "excuses to cheat". Most ladies cheat because they want to cheat.

The ubajana guy is absolutely right
i dont know how i feel about the remix of my name angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:
i dont know how i feel about the remix of my name angry
grin
ubunja ! Sorry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

I'm tempted to leave it alone since you're using qualifications like "so beautifully put it". But maybe that's the intention: to butter me up, while pointing out the supposed lapses in my argument? In your last post you stated that this argument wasn't about a woman's importance over a man in the continuation of the species, but instead about man's perceived "advantage" over women to be promiscuous. And I didn't respond. Because, true, I have been arguing a different case. But it started on the the post where you cited that the facts that millions of sperms were deployed to fertilize one egg, and that one man could get several women pregnant at once, as natures indicators alluding to the fact that men were born to cheat. And I said that these were rather indicators that every man, after the first, was redundant. Hence my argument, and assertion that women are the paramount beings in nature. And therefore, I don't believe that it is objective to refer to a woman's usefulness to a man, but instead a man's usefulness to a woman. It's absurd to refer to a man's usefulness to a muffin; it's rather a muffin's usefulness to a man.

I don't envy men their promiscuity. Women can be promiscuous too, the vagina is accessible from the outside even during pregnancy. It's a question of desire. But when one considers procreation alone, it's true that there would be a lot of redundant dicks looking for holes if all the women were pregnant. The question is: do you tackle the redundant numbers; do you tackle the continuous function; or do you accept that nature has designed men in such a way that they spill their seed for nothing from time to time, to prove that there's nothing wrong with wasting it. It is only as good as a prepared egg anyway. So, like you said: the promiscuity of men threatens the relevance of their fellow men. And for the preservation of their number, they would have to stop trying to overachieve.

As for not looking far enough ahead to realize that women cannot be providers.......I don't believe that women cannot be providers. I don't believe it because my eyes have seen women provide for their offspring, sometimes single-handed. If the male species was reduced to a handful, there would be no men in the way (citing an irrevocable birth-right to first pick) of a woman taking her livelihood from the earth directly. And regarding struggling with orgasms.......that unfortunate situation only occurs when a man is involved. By herself, a woman's orgasm is a no-brainer.

if u could make yourself orgasm and it was a no-brainer like you say then you wouldnt complain about it.would you? and even if u could make yourself orgasm thru toys ,remember women's intimacy gadgets are made by men.so you cant really claim independence on that .

women provide coz men allow it. there is a reason its called " winning the bread". you wouldnt compete if government didnt force companies to make spaces for u. remember you are bad employees coz menstruation and pregnancy issues make u unreliable.and u get tired easy.and u take far more off days and sick days than men ever will.
even if u try to make your living directly from the earth mother nature deprived you the strength to till the land.
u cant hunt coz u cant run.
so self-suffiency goes out of the window fast.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / I Am Crushing On This Man (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.