Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Women Cheat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat (6048 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

1. What debate are you referring to?
2. What points were meant to be refuted?

Be specific.

really now?
i told OP men own cheating and women own reproduction coz nature gifts us differently as genders.then i qouted u.
which made u enter the debate.
now im asking What was wrong with my assertion that u had to enter to oppose
and What have u said to prove my statement wrong.
Re: Why Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Always be real martin be real

Commot eye eegringrin are my not real b4grin
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

c'mon now are u gona go every post we have exchanged?

this is getting boring
its late marionette

say what u must say and we go to bed.
its now 10:30 pm c'mon gal
Re: Why Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
She feels underappreciated, neglected, or ignored. A woman who feels more like a housekeeper, financial provider, or nanny than a wife or girlfriend is more vulnerable to finding an external situation that brings attention and appreciation for who she is rather than the functions she performs.
She craves intimacy. More so than men, women feel valued and connected to their relationship partner through non-sexual emotional interaction such as touching, kissing, cuddling, gift-giving, being remembered, and most of all meaningful communication. Women who aren’t getting their intimacy needs met by a primary partner may look elsewhere, trying to meet those needs through sexual/ romantic relationships. Some of these same women may also engage in alcohol/ drug abuse, compulsive spending, binge or consistent overeating, etc., to compensate for the emptiness they feel. __________
She is bored and/or lonely. Women who find themselves alone at home for long periods of time, perhaps when caring for young children or even after children are grown and gone, can feel that their lives lack meaning, and they may use casual sex or deeper romantic affairs to fill the void. Women who have spouses or partners who are absent for long periods of time related to work (military service, for example) may also turn to sex and affairs to fill what feels like an untenable emptiness.

_________
She never feels fully loved and appreciated. Some women have unrealistic expectations about what a long- term spouse or partner should offer them emotionally and in other ways. Those who are more narcissistic and emotionally immature may expect a significant other to meet their every single need, and also to be a mind-reader in terms of knowing what those needs are. When their human and imperfect partner inevitably fails them, they feel justified in seeking attention elsewhere.

In truth, some women cheat because they receive little sex or physical intimacy from their spouse. After all, healthy adult women enjoy the physical act of sex as much as men do. They’re not martyrs, and a sexless relationship may not be acceptable for some, even if the lack of sexual interaction is due to the male partner’s medical or related issues. For these women, going outside the relationship for sex may be a logical, even healthy answer. That said, women also enjoy the feelings of being wanted, needed, and desired that partner-sexuality can evoke, and a woman is more likely to break her vow of monogamy because she’s seeking this type of emotional connection than for purely sexual reasons.
Sadly, some women may not realize how profoundly their secretive sexual or romantic behavior can affect the long-term emotional life of a trusting male spouse or partner. Infidelity hurts a betrayed man by damaging his sense of home, safety, and self. The keeping of secrets, especially sexual secrets, ruins relationship trust, and betrayal causes pain regardless of gender and regardless of the woman’s reasons for breaking her vow or commitment. If a couple chooses to address the situation together, couples counseling can turn a relationship crisis into a growth opportunity. If the woman in question turns out to have a problem with sex or love addiction, she will require specialized treatment to address both past trauma and her adult sexual behavior patterns.
Unfortunately, even with experienced therapists on board working with people committed to healing, some couples (post- betrayal) are unable to regain the necessary sense of trust and emotional safety required to continue together. For these couples, solid, neutral relationship therapy can help ease the pain of a long overdue separation.

I guess you all should understand my point now!
Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

really now?
i told OP men own cheating and women own reproduction coz nature gifts us differently as genders.then i qouted u.
which made u enter the debate.
now im asking What was wrong with my assertion that u had to enter to oppose
and What have said to prove my statement wrong.

And so, I let the matter rest. Until you said this......

ubunja:

[b]you are making the same mistake LadyMarionette is making.you are letting it bother you that men have it so good in the ability-to-cheat departmen[/b]t. thats the wrong way of looking at it.
look, what nature giveth;nature also taketh away!
the fact that men can cheat with ease means that they have paid a heavy price for that advantage in another department.and its the same thing LadyM has been saying over and over again:MEN ARE DISPENSABLE. the huge advantage men have in the ability of one man to impregnate a million women is balanced by the fact that it also takes one man to do the work of a million men. thats the price men paid. and its the fact LadyMarionette has been making over and again.she was right. but she was using the right facts in the wrong debate.
nature has not given one gender absolute total advantage over the other gender.men and women are equal.they are just gifted in different areas.that gives the illusion of one is greater than the other. coz even if one man can get the others killed and impregnant a million women all on his own, he will succeed, but to a point. after all the kids are born they will still need the murdered million men for support.and we are back to square zero. nature gives and takes advantages in different areas to force us to work together.like puzzle pieces with corresponding designs that fit into each other into one big beautiful picture.
dont envy the fact that men are built to cheat.coz they are also built for extinction.like LadyMarionette so beautifully put it : " man is inconsistent with nature".thats true.men can be annihilated to leave 1 man no worries.but nature balances that equation also by giving men the instinct to be the provider and the strength to provide.meaning women will still need a man's input in raising offspring.LadyM didnt look that far enough into the future.
its all about balance.giving genders different gifts.like how men can orgasm easily.and women struggle to orgasm. but nature balanced that equation by ensuring that when women do orgasm they will go on and on and on nonstop : Multigasms. men can orgasm easily but can only do so once and need to rest. women orgasm after much effort.but when they finally do orgasm they can go on and on and on without getting tired. equation balanced.

Here's my response to that....

I'm tempted to leave it alone since you're using qualifications like "so beautifully put it". But maybe that's the intention: to butter me up, while pointing out the supposed lapses in my argument? In your last post you stated that this argument wasn't about a woman's importance over a man in the continuation of the species, but instead about man's perceived "advantage" over women to be promiscuous. And I didn't respond. Because, true, I have been arguing a different case. But it started on the the post where you cited that the facts that millions of sperms were deployed to fertilize one egg, and that one man could get several women pregnant at once, as natures indicators alluding to the fact that men were born to cheat. And I said that these were rather indicators that every man, after the first, was redundant. Hence my argument, and assertion that women are the paramount beings in nature. And therefore, I don't believe that it is objective to refer to a woman's usefulness to a man, but instead a man's usefulness to a woman. It's absurd to refer to a man's usefulness to a muffin; it's rather a muffin's usefulness to a man.

I don't envy men their promiscuity. Women can be promiscuous too, the vagina is accessible from the outside even during pregnancy. It's a question of desire. But when one considers procreation alone, it's true that there would be a lot of redundant dicks looking for holes if all the women were pregnant. The question is: do you tackle the redundant numbers; do you tackle the continuous function; or do you accept that nature has designed men in such a way that they spill their seed for nothing from time to time, to prove that there's nothing wrong with wasting it. It is only as good as a prepared egg anyway. So, like you said: the promiscuity of men threatens the relevance of their fellow men. And for the preservation of their number, they would have to stop trying to overachieve.

As for not looking far enough ahead to realize that women cannot be providers.......I don't believe that women cannot be providers. I don't believe it because my eyes have seen women provide for their offspring, sometimes single-handed. If the male species was reduced to a handful, there would be no men in the way (citing an irrevocable birth-right to first pick) of a woman taking her livelihood from the earth directly. And regarding struggling with orgasms.......that unfortunate situation only occurs when a man is involved. By herself, a woman's orgasm is a no-brainer.

And from here you started arguing the issue of self sufficiency. undecided whenever it suited your purpose you'd switch to the issue of cheating. Like I said: inconsistent and without integrity. This is your next post.......

ubunja:

if u could make yourself orgasm and it was a no-brainer like you say then you wouldnt complain about it.would you? and even if u could make yourself orgasm thru toys ,remember women's intimacy gadgets are made by men.so you cant really claim independence on that .

women provide coz men allow it. there is a reason its called " winning the bread". you wouldnt compete if government didnt force companies to make spaces for u. remember you are bad employees coz menstruation and pregnancy issues make u unreliable.and u get tired easy.and u take far more off days and sick days than men ever will.
even if u try to make your living directly from the earth mother nature deprived you the strength to till the land.
u cant hunt coz u cant run.
so self-suffiency goes out of the window fast.

And I have responded specifically to the points you've raised......

Most women find it easier to climax through masturbation. Others may have hang-ups over it because masturbation has got a bad rap culturally. Masturbation is age old, and before the variety of toys at a girl's disposal today, the hand would suffice. intimacy gadgets made for women by men egoistically copy the dick. If the real one is not getting it done...... undecided . The first dil.do wasn't even a toy, it was an object/symbol of worship in the old Stone Age before it became a unisex sex gadget. The electric vibrator was designed to induce orgasms in women for medical research. But intimacy gadgets designed by women are shaped and fitted for women's pleasure from the personal perspective of a woman who knows how to get the job done on herself: The Rabbit Habit by Shay Martin; The Nexus by Marilyn Bishara; Blueberry Buzz by Susan Colvin. So women don't depend on men for the design. If they did, they would probably still be caught up in a whorl of sexual frustration.

Women who masturbate get regular orgasms. They don't complain to anyone how difficult it is to flick it good, because it is not. But sexual intimacy is about more than the orgasm. It's about bonding with your partner. And it would be cool if he could save you the trouble of pulling out a "friend" from the drawers after a bout of (supposed) sex. So that's why there's the urge to complain.

"Women provide because men allow it". First I'd like this statement of yours to refute your later claim that women cannot provide due to ridiculous suppositions that they cannot hunt or farm because they do not have speed or strength. Human disadvantages over wildlife and the earth are overcome intellectually by invention. And now I'd like to point out that I said, if men were kept to the required minimum, then there will be no men to "disallow" a woman's quest to provide for herself and her offspring. Menstruation does not confine a woman to her home. That ritual was imposed by men who considered women unclean during her period. With medication and tampons women are up and about and you won't even know about it. A woman who chooses to take time off to be pregnant will naturally be replaced by another woman who isn't pregnant. The same concept adopted by companies when one employee takes a study leave, sick leave or his annual leave.

And I have clarified to you several times that: The first time you made the assertion that the debate (for you) was not about taking instruction from nature to determine the roles of men and women (which is what I assumed by your deductions from their biology to proclaim men "born cheats", to make the different deduction of men operating by numbers on a level of inefficiency) I opted not to pursue the debate any further. But when you mentioned me in your response to the OP to state how badly I'd missed the point, I felt compelled to explain how I arrived at the perspective I had chosen to debate. And since then you have stayed on my turf, trying to poke holes in my rationale. So it's fair to say that we have been debating my matter since then, so the argument was no longer irrelevant. You're trying to hide behind the dead argument now because you're not winning this one. At least, by not responding to that post, I showed enough respect for facts to know when my argument does not support the issue in focus.
Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

c'mon now are u gona go every post we have exchanged?

this is getting boring
its late marionette

say what u must say and we go to bed.
its now 10:30 pm c'mon gal

It's for your sake. You're the one who can't seem to remember. undecided. But you're right, I should just refer you to the relevant pages. Or maybe you'll go back to them of your own volition?
Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ubunja, it's clear you've got nothing no more to contribute to your argument and that's why you're now resorting to a this expedition of discovering the relevance of an argument to which you've dedicated hours of your day. Like I said, you're adopting the strategy to be slippery and evasive and that's just not an intelligent approach to anything.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

I opted not to pursue the debate any further. But when you mentioned me in your response to the OP to state how badly I'd missed the point, I felt compelled to explain how I arrived at the perspective I had chosen to debate.
now when u joined the debate which points of yours did u feel needed clarification by u?
1.female sufficiency?
2.different gifting of genders?
3.women built more for cheating than men?

and as for 3 i put that arguement to bed with these points
-women get preg from cheating.men lose sperm
-women have hymen that makes men see if she is taken hence women built for one man.
-women are designed to dream of Prince Charming and thats 1. while men sing of fvcking hoes and thats plural.

which u responded by telling me of sex styles for pregnant women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

now when u joined the debate which points of yours did u feel needed clarification by u?
1.female sufficiency?
2.different gifting of genders?
3.women built more for cheating than men?

and as for 3 i put that arguement to bed with these points
-women get preg from cheating.men lose sperm
-women have hymen that makes men see if she is taken hence women built for one man.
-women are designed to dream of Prince Charming and thats 1. while men sing of fvcking hoes and thats plural.

which u responded by telling me of sex styles for pregnant women.

Ubanja, READ. Read the thread. I cannot do that for you. I've been operating under the assumption that reading and comprehension aren't difficulties for you.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Ubanja, READ. Read the thread. I cannot do that for you.
and the issue is neatly side stepped. grin

when u cant answer just give excuses.
typical.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

good nite. im tired of this. signing off thread. OFFICIALLY.

dont mention when im gone coz u failed to mention me while i was here waiting for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by LadyMarionette(f): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

and the issue is neatly side stepped. grin

when u cant answer just give excuses.
typical.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The only way to communicate is to type and have you read. It doesn't matter how many times a point is made, if you refuse to read it what else is to be done? If I could I would force it into you but that's unfortunately not a possibility.

So just read the answers to those questions if you really want them. Stop evading them.
Re: Why Women Cheat by kense88: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
WORDWORLD:

People cheat because they want to cheat!!!. You see, the Richest man in Africa Dangote once married a lady. That lady one day complained to him that she wasnt getting the affection a husband should be giving his wife. Dangote told her point blank his priority is his business and if she cant bear like the other wives then he is ready to settle her so she can go find someone else. She chose to go and not to stay because of money (RICHEST MAN) while CHEATING behind his back. So like ubunja said its all about choice, its about INTEGRITY. Infact if not for the show of chauvinism nobody is suppose to even say a word after ubunja's first post trying to counter it. But its so pathetic our age how the genders who ought to compliment each other are living for SENSELESS RIVALRY and not TRUTH.
Its ladies and there stupid egos. Yes i said it, ladies these days have far more egos than guys.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 16 And 17years Old Pictures And How I've Transformed Till Date / I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. / If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.