Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat (6006 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Cheating is almost seeming a natural phenomenon. If truth be told, we all have cheated in our relationships at one point. Reasons why most women cheat

1. Material gain: The topper of the list. In this era of instagram and snapchat, they would readily cheat on you with a guy that takes her to nice places with nice backgrounds for instagram photos. Or someone that pops in money into her account like its nothing

2. Boredom: sometimes,a relationship gets boring. Same pattern, same routine. She may still love you oh but she just needs to get that excitement outside. You'd be lucky if she comes back to you

3. Wack sex: if the both of you are sexually active, it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to up your game. No matter how much she loves you, give her wack sex, and she is already looking outside.

4. Distance: some ladies can't cope with distance. They just need that sugar so they have this certain friend with benefits to give it to them till you get back.

5. To secure their heart: this may actually sound stupid but some ladies cheat so as not to get fully committed to them, so that if peradventure you leave them, it won't really hurt that much .

6. Attention : all ladies love attention. If you don't reply her texts on time, you don't show her off, you don't do those little things that matter, she'd look outside

7. Promiscuous nature: finally, some ladies are just configured to have plenty men in their lives.

What do you think?
Re: Why Women Cheat by delishpot: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2017
OP, Would you call men configured to have plenty women in their life promiscuous?
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2017
women cheat for one reason: THEY LOVE D!CK.
coz women never take responsibility for anything they do in life; they will give u these reasons. do u know why all these reasons except Number 7 are not valid? COZ THEY PUT THE BLAME ON THE MAN.only Number 7 puts the blame on the woman squarely.and THAT is the only reason thats valid.
you can take the horse to a river but can never force it to drink.no matter what a man does to you, if you are not a cheat you will never cheat. and no matter how perfectly a man treats you, if you are a cheat you will cheat.regardless.
just like YOU CANT WIFE A HOE, YOU ALSO CANT HOE A WIFE. a woman of honour and intergrity will never betray her character based on your actions.but a woman of loose morals will betray her man no matter how perfect that man is to her. (and the mystery of life is that women who date players are the women who dont cheat. its a mystery. )
-material gain-MY MAN CANT PROVIDE. so im cheating. :blame the man.but he still has the same zero cents he had when you accepted his proposal.but its a problem NOW?
-boredom-MY MAN IS NOW BORING ME.like the man signed up to be a toy to keep u entertained and excited.
-wack sex-MY MAN CANT FVCK. and its his fault? how can he fvck u the way you want when you have fvcked 100 men before him?can he even begin to top that list?
distance-MY MAN IS FAR-but nothing is stopping you from going nearer to him.why did u accept his proposal when u knew he stayed/worked far and it was going to be a problem?why dont you break it off with him instead of cheating?
-to secure their heart-MY MAN WILL LEAVE ME ANY MOMENT BUT I WANA PROTECT MYSELF EMOTIONALLY TO BE READY WHEN HE DOES.what kind of bullsh!t mentality is that to entertain.the man is blamed for actions he hasnt even taken yet and punished for them.punished for a future crime he hasnt even committed.
-attention-MY MAN ACTS LIKE I NO LONGER EXIST.SO I CHEAT.how about you show him you still exist?how about you act your part as one part of a couple? love is not a river flowing one way.its a two way street.play your part too.be his GF.not his God.dont wait for worship while offering none to him.its love not religion .
number 7 is the only reason why women cheat. and number 1 to 6 are the cover women use not to reveal Number 7.

i dont care if women cheat. but atleast dont lie about your motivations. d!ck is irresistable we know. be real women and stop decieving yourselves.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
delishpot:
OP, Would you call men configured to have plenty women in their life promiscuous?
yes Nah.
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:
coz women never take responsibility for anything they do in life; they will give u these reasons. do u know why all these reasons except Number 7 are not valid? COZ THEY PUT THE BLAME ON THE MAN.only Number 7 puts the blame on the woman squarely.and THAT is the only reason thats valid.
-material gain-MY MAN CANT PROVIDE. so im cheating. :blame the man.but he still has the same zero cents he had when you accepted his proposal.but its a problem NOW?
-boredom-MY MAN IS NOW BORING ME.like the man signed up to be a toy to keep u entertained and excited.
-wack sex-MY MAN CANT FVCK. and its his fault? how can he fvck u the way you want when you have fvcked 100 men before him?can he even begin to top that list?
distance-MY MAN IS FAR-but nothing is stopping you from going nearer to him.why did u accept his proposal when u knew he stayed/worked far and it was going to be a problem?why dont you break it off with him instead of cheating?
-to secure their heart-MY MAN WILL LEAVE ME ANY MOMENT BUT I WANA PROTECT MYSELF EMOTIONALLY TO BE READY WHEN HE DOES.what kind of bullsh!t mentality is that to entertain.the man is blamed for actions he hasnt even taken yet and punished for them.punished for a future crime he hasnt even committed.
-attention-MY MAN ACTS LIKE I NO LONGER EXIST.SO I CHEAT.how about you show him you still exist?how about you act your part as one part of a couple? love is not a river flowing one way.its a two way street.play your part too.be his GF.not his God.dont wait for worship while offering none to him.its love not religion .
number 7 is the only reason why women cheat. and number 1 to 6 are the cover women use not to reveal Number 7.

i dont care if women cheat. but atleast dont lie about your motivations. d!ck is irresistable we know. be real women and stop decieving yourselves.
Oga calm down

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by delishpot: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
yes Nah.

But na natural thing na! Why refer to them as such na? Can one cheat nature?
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2017
delishpot:

But na natural thing na! Why refer to them as such na? Can one cheat nature?
oh for women to cheat is a shameful thing but men, it is natural. Mtchwww. I tire
Re: Why Women Cheat by delishpot: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
oh for women to cheat is a shameful thing but men, it is natural. Mtchwww. I tire

Its natural for both. People say one can't cheat nature male and female makes no difference. It is natural.
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
delishpot:

Its natural for both. People say one can't cheat nature male and female makes no difference. It is natural.
now you come
Re: Why Women Cheat by coolestofall(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2017
They cheat simple because every opening has 2 b fiĺled. If u fill in d gap as much as possible, there wld b no need 4 outsourcing. Works 4 me like magic.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
Oga calm down
stop casting men as the Villains of the World.women are independent creatures with moral agency who can decide whats good or bad for them based on their freewill.
to judge their actions by how men treat them is to reduce them to lower beings who are only capable of being reactive NEVER proactive.
thats the perception Feminism set out to put down: women can think for themselves.and decide. accept that without trying to define their actions and thoughts as things resulting from male actions.women are Big Girls. trust them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2017
delishpot:

it's even the in-thing now. Open relationships and all
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

stop casting men as the Villains of the World.women are independent creatures with moral agency who can decide whats good or bad for them based on their freewill.
to judge their actions by how men treat them is to reduce them to lower beings who are only capable of being reactive NEVER proactive.
thats the perception Feminism set out to put down: women can think for themselves.and decide. accept that without trying to define their actions and thoughts as things resulting from male actions.women are Big Girls. trust them.
am taking about women in a relationship. Being in a relationship somehow restricts some of that freewill. Don't you think?
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:
They cheat simple because every opening has 2 b fiĺled. If u fill in d gap as much as possible, there wld b no need 4 outsourcing. Works 4 me like magic.
your woman is lucky to have you. You get sense.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
am taking about women in a relationship. Being in a relationship somehow restricts some of that freewill. Don't you think?
it doesnt restricts freewill but OPPORTUNITY.
most women dont cheat only coz an opportunity hasnt presented itself. if it does they will take it.
just like some people dont steal only coz an opportunity hasnt presented itself.there is a proverb: "Give a man a million dollars and you will see his true character. "
give a woman a million dicks and you will see her character.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

it doesnt restricts freewill but OPPORTUNITY.
most women dont cheat only coz an opportunity hasnt presented itself. if it does they will take it.
just like some people dont steal only coz an opportunity hasnt presented itself.there is a proverb: "Give a man a million dollars and you will see his true character. "
give a woman a million dicks and you will see her character.
I still strongly disagree. It's not about dickery or fuckery. Take a survey. Reason why most women cheat is material gain. They don't even care about the dick they be riding. You know prostitutes Abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:
you can take the horse to a river but can never force it to drink.no matter what a man does to you, if you are not a cheat you will never cheat. and no matter how perfectly a man treats you, if you are a cheat you will cheat.regardless.
just like YOU CANT WIFE A HOE, YOU ALSO CANT HOE A WIFE. a woman of honour and intergrity will never betray her character based on your actions.but a woman of loose morals will betray her man no matter how perfect that man is to her. (and the mystery of life is that women who date players are the women who dont cheat. its a mystery. )

You sound so pained, are you gonna cry, I have hanky cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by coolestofall(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
your woman is lucky to have you. You get sense.
Thnx, but sorry 2 disappoint, I'm currently single. So there's a gap in my heart 2 b filled, if u catch my drift.
Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:

Thnx, but sorry 2 disappoint, I'm currently single. So there's a gap in my heart 2 b filled, if u catch my drift.
See person boyfriend

Edakun, easy with the lie, y'all be claiming single, who are the ladies dating.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
I still strongly disagree. It's not about dickery or fuckery. Take a survey. Reason why most women cheat is material gain. They don't even care about the dick they be riding. You know prostitutes Abi?
ok.nice response.but look at it this way:
it doesnt make sense to marrry a man you know is poor then use his poverty as an excuse to cheat. why not marry someone who already can give you the lifestyle you want so you wont have to cheat?? but women still marry a rich man and cheat on that man with a more richer man. its never enough with women. coz its never about the materials. its about the d!ck. women love d!ck and the only way her pvssy can explain the cheating to her mind (so she can sleep at night) is to convience the mind the cheating is for material gain.thats a reason her conscience can accept (just like it made sense even to your own mind. you see-it works! ) .
its the same like when a pvssy-loving man excuses his cheating coz the other women are " more beautiful than my wife" or "i couldnt resist, she was hot !". its all an excuse. if u want her then marry her.but he wont.he will tell u he loves his wife. so its not about beauty.its about the pvssy. same mentality.
if it was for material gains the woman would have married a rich man to begin with.
and stop putting so much value on these surveys. they are done by people who dont want to piss women off and published in media that doesnt want to piss women off.remember these are the same surveys telling us WOMEN LOVE GOOD MEN. but good men are dying single amd lonely while badboys enjoy all the sex
are u getting the picture?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:

lol. Is this one now advertisement?? �
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
You sound so pained, are you gonna cry, I have hanky cheesy.
i only accept Pvssy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:

ok.nice response.but look at it this way:
it doesnt make sense to marrry a man you know is poor then use his poverty as an excuse to cheat. why not marry someone who already can give you the lifestyle you want so you wont have to cheat?? but women still marry a rich man and cheat on that man with a more richer man. its never enough with women. coz its never about the materials. its about the d!ck. women love d!ck and the only way her pvssy can explain the cheating to her mind (so she can sleep at night) is to convience the mind the cheating is for material gain.thats a reason her conscience can accept (just like it made sense even to your own mind. you see-it works! ) .
its the same like when a pvssy-loving man excuses his cheating coz the other women are " more beautiful than my wife" or "i couldnt resist, she was hot !". its all an excuse. if u want her then marry her.but he wont.he will tell u he loves his wife. so its not about beauty.its about the pvssy. same mentality.
if it was for material gains the woman would have married a rich man to begin with.
and stop putting so much value on these surveys. they are done by people who dont want to piss women off and published in media that doesnt want to piss women off.remember these are the same surveys telling us WOMEN LOVE GOOD MEN. but good men are dying single amd lonely while badboys enjoy all the sex
are u getting the picture?
took my time reading all that, word by word and I still don't get your point
Re: Why Women Cheat by VeekeeO(f): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
See person boyfriend

LMAO. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
took my time reading all that, word by word and I still don't get your point
then let it go.no harm done.
how is boxing day?

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by coolestofall(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2017
VeekeeO:
lol. Is this one now advertisement?? �
I'm just saying. I mean one cnt b 2 sure where true love will come 4rm.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:
i only accept Pvssy.
That I cannot give tongue.
Re: Why Women Cheat by coolestofall(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
See person boyfriend

This right here, is my problems with u ladies. U guyz hv trust issues. I wld never lie abt such.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
That I cannot give tongue.
and i just dodged an STI bullet.

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:

This right here, is my problems with u ladies. U guyz hv trust issues. I wld never lie abt such.
Leave it for us Na, is it your trust issues grin.
Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2017
ubunja:
and i just dodged an STI bullet.
angry.
Re: Why Women Cheat by ubunja(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
angry.
learn to take rejection like a real woman.
i told you yesterday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Straight Guys Like Getting Blown By Gay Guys? (watch The Video Ad Free) / How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana / The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.