Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,375 members, 7,843,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39697 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Lot13(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ikechuob:

Nnamdi Kanu was doing his darn best to make that happen. Even got igbo from all side uniting and joining him in fighting for this exact highlighted words of yours. His agitation for this your exact highlighted words was growing popular each month even among igbos living amongst una. Na who shouted and insulted him left and right all over social media? Who wailed and bitched about ipob all over the media? Who are still doing it as I type this? Maybe you monkey shouldn't have been so myopic. Na una sabotage your own damn wish, now deal with the consequences. Igbos living in una i hope their presence pain una wellu wellu. Maybe you lots should have thought about your wish instead of being the bigoted trolls una are known as. I hope more igbo migrate to una area and their presence suffocate the living shit out of una. Enjoy your one niggeria.

Also yes ooo. It was igbo that told the non igbo to open up this group. It was also igbo that told other non yoruba to support his movement by joining his group. What a hateful savages. You yorubas are the definition of brain dead.
Trust Yorubas ,they will surely find a way within the confines of the law to handle this menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Validated:

This is the conquest strategies of the Fulanis. Pls do not let some pple commit suicide ooo. But trully in the spirit of One Nigeria it would be great to see an Ibo man being governor of Lagos by 2023. Afterall Okorocha of Imo State is said to be a Hausa man.
It will happen. Soon!

SE/SS- Governor
North- Deputy Governor
SS/SE- Speaker
SW- Deputy Speaker

Nigeria belongs to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Ikechuob: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lot13:
Trust Yorubas ,they will surely find a way within the confines of the law to handle this menace.

Have you handled illorin yet?

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Sprumbabafather: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

they did not sell land to my dad...he was working in the east then but the rest of the family were in SW...
all his efforts to buy was frustrated,finally had to relocate and settle in Ogun..

my father still has nothing against the Igbos though despite all that..

but my mum? don't even bring an igbo spouse home to her..

I was not too small,I know all about it...

and your language was very insulting and condescending.pls mind your language, I didn't abuse you.

There is this annoying habit Yoruba ppl in South east have, they always expect that we sell them lands the same price they sell lands in the jungles of osun state grin

If you really want to buy a plot of land in Igboland, you have to pay top dollar for it, so go and sell your entire village and come over grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
totit:

You bleeped up.
Why fighting over nothing, why make those refugees feel important. Did you even read the OP at all? Who's actually complaining? If anybody should be wailing, complaining or crying it should be those refugees with no economy strength back home and lamentation in SW.

You Bleep'd up by making those refugees feel important.
Shm. undecided undecided
People that boasts of the largest slum in Nigeria is calling people that built the first city to make Top 100 most resilient city in the world Refugees.

People that has never produced the Richest man in Nigeria are busy calling people that produced the first of having no economic strength.

Some people just need help!

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Sprumbabafather: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ikechuob:

Have you handled illorin yet?

That was rude grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by enemyofprogress: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

It belongs to us all.
just take over and feel fulfilled
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

whatever rocks your boat...I say what I've witnessed in the past...
one of the reasons my mum stood right against my brother to the end when my brother later tried to marry an Igbo lady.

I don't hate Igbos,have nothing against them..I'm from osogbo,and there are hundreds of Igbo's here, they are our people's neighbour,and they are peaceful and they all live in peace with each other.they know their limit too sha oo...

I don't care about where anybody lives,I only state what I experienced in the past with my family
Sorry, hundreds of thousand.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Has your hate prevented them from being the first tribe in entire Africa to export a car? Or prevented them from being the first tribe to elect a Federal Member in your SW?
most yorubas perceived hatred against igbos are outright pettiness, but you Igbo people are not helping matters too...too unnecessarily abrasive,emotional and arrogant....

the recent speech by ohanaze about fuel scarcity is a pointer...

you guys needs to respect your host community,we can shout about constitution, but even the rights entrenched in there are not absolute... moreover this is Africa where people will always have emotional attachments to their ethnics,lands,and tribe..

there are pockets of other ethnicity in SW,but you hardly see them embroiled in controversy like the Igbos...

unfortunately,a lot of young yorubas,who are using internet are becoming radicalized against the igbos,I will not be surprised in the future, if this radicalization extends to each government of the SW...

I've noticed you in particular likes dish stats out of your ass..imagine saying SW has 50% non indigenes.....how is that even possible...

you are one of the problems of the igbo-yoruba bitter relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

There is this annoying habit Yoruba ppl in South east have, they always expect that we sell them lands the same price they sell lands in the jungles of osun state grin

If you really want to buy a plot of land in Igboland, you have to pay top dollar for it, so go and sell your entire village and come over grin
o da wipe oloriburuku leyi sha!

I don't joke with my state oo...if Osun is a village, what are your Igbo brothers doing in osogbo,ife and Ilesha...there's Igbos even in the very remote ifetedo...

o da wipe o ti ya were.....if your place is developed and osun is a jungle,why can't you stay in your paradise in southeast, what are you looking for in my state..

je ki ori e ti o pelebe yen pe gidi fun e oo...

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I won’t lecture you anymore on why it seemed other Nigerians were against Kanu’s ways? The problem is that you igbos are so damn disorganized that you can’t get anything done by yourselves. If you continue to be the way you are in Nigeria, your future generations will be subject to slavery. You can be my guest if you wish to spurn this advice.

To fix the SE as small as it is, you can’t do but you always claim to develop the land of others.
SW are not more organized than the SE. It seems Ndi Igbo moves in one direction.

Check out how they responded to Innoson-GTB Saga, check out how they identified with IPOB, check out their Presidential election voting pattern, check out how uniform their sentiments towards Trump's election, Brexit and Jerusalem were.

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Markfemi2: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Igbo have been failing in Yoruba land since 1969 and this is not any different they will fail

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

SW are not more organized than the SE. It seems Ndi Igbo moves in one direction.

Check out how they responded to Innoson-GTB Saga, check out how they identified with IPOB, check out their Presidential election voting pattern, check out how uniform their sentiments towards Trump's election, Brexit and Jerusalem were.

stop coming to Yoruba land,you leeching bastards....our land is brown roof and we live skull mining,so what the hell are you omo irankiran,eranko lasan lasan looking for in our land....afterall your land is paradise and you people are the best thing since slice bread....

Hausas hate you.
yorubas hate you
benins hate you
ijaws hate you
Fulani hate you
igalas hate you

na you dey drag Lagos
you dey drag Abuja
now you don dey drag Ogun!

dey don swear for your ancestor ni?

one idiot,igbodefender now dey beg for President,
abeg who go votes Igbo president in Nigeria.....

awon omo irankiran

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Sprumbabafather: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

I don't joke with my state oo...if Osun is a village, what are your Igbo brothers doing in osogbo,ife and Ilesha...there's Igbos even in the very remote ifetedo...

o da wipe o ti ya were.....if your place is developed and osun is a jungle,why can't you stay in your paradise in southeast, what are you looking for in my state..

Did you, somehow, miss the part where I said your people like to buy lands for three thousand naira a plot? grin

Na bread?

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

stop coming to Yoruba land,you leeching bastards....our land is brown roof and we live skull mining,so what the hell are you omo irankiran,eranko lasan lasan looking for in our land....afterall your land is paradise and you people are the best thing since slice bread....

Hausas hate you.
yorubas hate you
benins hate you
ijaws hate you
Fulani hate you
igalas hate you

na you dey drag Lagos
you dey drag Abuja

awon omo irankiran
Please keep quiet and stop whining.
Igbos left Lagos in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

most yorubas perceived hatred against igbos are outright pettiness, but you Igbo people are not helping matters too...too unnecessarily abrasive,emotional and arrogant....

the recent speech by ohanaze about fuel scarcity is a pointer...

you guys needs to respect your host community,we can shout about constitution, but even the rights entrenched in there are not absolute... moreover this is Africa where people will always have emotional attachments to their ethnics,lands,and tribe..

there are pockets of other ethnicity in SW,but you hardly see them embroiled in controversy like the Igbos...

unfortunately,a lot of young yorubas,who are using internet are becoming radicalized against the igbos,I will not be surprised in the future, if this radicalization extends to each government of the SW...

I've noticed you in particular likes dish stats out of your ass..imagine saying SW has 50% non indigenes.....how is that even possible...

you are one of the problems of the igbo-yoruba bitter relationship.
That means Awolowo must be petty.

How do you know the non-indigenes are not up to 50%. I quoted a statistics I saw and you are here killing yourself.

Yorubas are the problem of Igbo-Yoruba sour relationship.

Isoko man created a group and they started insulting Igbo Nation.

We supported Jonathan campaign, they called us names.

We supported Trump election, they called us enemies of humanity.

IPOB started agitating for Biafra, instead of focusing on IPOB, they called all Igbos names.

We support Atiku, they renamed him Atichukwu.

We supported Innoson, they called us criminal.

We supported Jerusalem, they insulted us.

Tell me, what did we do to Yorubas?

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Sprumbabafather: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Markfemi2:
Igbo have been failing in Yoruba land since 1969 and this is not any different they will fail

They have not failed from moving into Lagos, and drowning you out.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

Stop being a tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Markfemi2: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

They have not failed from moving into Lagos, and drowning you out.

Another delusion exposed on several threads pls come up with another line

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Sprumbabafather: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

That means Awolowo must be petty.

How do you know the non-indigenes are not up to 50%. I quoted a statistics I saw and you are here killing yourself.

Yorubas are the problem of Igbo-Yoruba sour relationship.

Isoko man created a group and they started insulting Igbo Nation.

We supported Jonathan campaign, they called us names.

We supported Trump election, they called us enemies of humanity.

IPOB started agitating for Biafra, instead of focusing on IPOB, they called all Igbos names.

We support Atiku, they renamed him Atichukwu.

We supported Innoson, they called us criminal.

We supported Jerusalem, they insulted us.

Tell me, what did we do to Yorubas?

Do you think their miserable existence is worth anything without the mention of Igbos?. grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Did you, somehow, miss the part where I said your people like to buy lands for three thousand naira a plot? grin

Na bread?
aye eleyi ma ti bajee tipe tipe kee.

my popsy na the first and only person in my life I've seen working or even lived in your erosion ravaged,cursed,landlocked land.

how many yorubas are living in your hellfire of a region.....someone from from yoruba land will now relocate from Akure,Ilorin,Abeokuta,Ibadan,and Lagos and go and live in your cursed ancestral land where you even the indigenes who have been afflicted with curse are running away from....lol..

there are plenty yorubas in pH,warri,kano,Kaduna,minna....

your land is cursed,deal with it...

awon drugpusher oshi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

Hausas hate you.
yorubas hate you
benins hate you
ijaws hate you
Fulani hate you
igalas hate you

na you dey drag Lagos
you dey drag Abuja

awon omo irankiran
Just check the bitterness that flows through you. When Ndi Igbo started running Nigerian politics, SW was still crawling. Check the 1st, 2nd and 3rd republics and then pre-1st republic, where was the Yorubas then? The 4th republic is just 18 years old and we have only two 8 years (4 years of 2 terms) inside 18 years, then plus 2 years. So the republic is still young, when the time comes, all your dead ancestors and gods will not stop an Igbo Presidency.
We are not banking on your votes to win, we already have large population in SW that will break your bulk votes.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Stop being a tribal bigot

ori re fe buru ni, she mo n ba e soro ni.
you chop craze bro?

all we are saying is,we are good in skull mining,our land is brown roof republic,

you omo irankirans should stay in your paradise on earth and leave us with our brownroofs and skull mining....

oloshi,eleribu gbobgo....aye awon omo IBO yi ti bajee sha

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

ori re fe buru ni, she mo n ba e soro ni.
you chop craze bro?

all we are saying is,we are good in skull mining,our land is brown roof republic,

you omo irankirans should stay in your paradise on earth and leave us with our brownroofs and skull mining....

oloshi,eleribu gbobgo....aye awon omo IBO yi ti bajee sha
Support One Nigeria and stop indiscriminate tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

aye eleyi ma ti bajee tipe tipe kee.

my popsy na the first and only person in my life I've seen working or even lived in your erosion ravaged,cursed,landlocked land.

how many yorubas are living in your hellfire of a region.....someone from from yoruba land will now relocate from Akure,Ilorin,Abeokuta,Ibadan,and Lagos and go and live in your cursed ancestral land where you even the indigenes who have been afflicted with curse are running away from....lol..

there are plenty yorubas in pH,warri,kano,Kaduna,minna....

your land is cursed,deal with it...

awon drugpusher oshi.
You can lie for Africa.
Continue.

SW still have the largest slum in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Just check the bitterness that flows through you. When Ndi Igbo started running Nigerian politics, SW was still crawling. Check the 1st, 2nd and 3rd republics and then pre-1st republic, where was the Yorubas then? The 4th republic is just 18 years old and we have only two 8 years (4 years of 2 terms) inside 18 years, then plus 2 years. So the republic is still young, when the time comes, all your dead ancestors and gods will not stop an Igbo Presidency.
We are not banking on your votes to win, we already have large population in SW that will break your bulk votes.

oloriburuku leleyi sha...

stop the epistle, leave our skull mining and brown roof from us,is that too much to ask?

you guys no even get an iota of shame!

you dey call Ibadan brown roof,yet you dey drag eze ndigbo Ibadan...

she e ri pe alaini itiju ni yin....

you drug pushers should go to your republic of baby factory

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You can lie for Africa.
Continue.

SW still have the largest slum in Nigeria.

werey ni eleyi sha!

we have slums and your shameless Igbo brothers are still dragging Eze ndigbo in Ibadan and akure...

you igbos are absolutely the most unreasonable folks I have ever seen..

awon ole ajibole...no culture, no tradition,no values,
na only land grabbing and attache by force una sabi..

oloriburuku, omo Iran weree

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

werey ni eleyi sha!

we have slums and your shameless Igbo brothers are still dragging Eze ndigbo in Ibadan and akure...

you igbos are absolutely the most unreasonable folks I have ever seen..

awon ole ajibole...no culture, no tradition,no values,
na only land grabbing and attache by force una sabi..

oloriburuku, omo Iran weree
We are not grabbing any land. If SW had expended half the energies they used dragging Lagos, Kwara would have been returned to them.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by ImperialYoruba: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Top dollar for a wortless gully

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Olril18(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Support One Nigeria and stop indiscriminate tribalism.
one Nigeria ni kan ko ni wari,wari one Biafra paapaa...

oloshi,alainiran...
na so so animalistic people who get mosquitoe brain full that tribe..

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olril18:

oloriburuku leleyi sha...

stop the epistle, leave our skull mining and brown roof from us,is that too much to ask?

you guys no even get an iota of shame!

you dey call Ibadan brown roof,yet you dey drag eze ndigbo Ibadan...

she e ri pe alaini itiju ni yin....

you drug pushers should go to your republic of baby factory
We are one Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by ImperialYoruba: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

We are not grabbing any land. If SW had expended half the energies they used dragging Lagos, Kwara would have been returned to them.

Kwara was never out of Yoruba grip...NEVER!

Yoruba has never lost a land, even Oyo Ile is a Yoruba historical site.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.