Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39373 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
igbodefender:
No. Show me where Igbodefender insulted any tribe in that thread, unlike you that derisively referred to those you called 'my brothers'.

You seem to want to become a Nairaland celebrity by attaching yourself to Igbodefender mentions. It will not work as you are sure to remain a nobody with your wicked and tribal attitude.

See this one! shocked Are you not the one that has been trying to attract my attention on every thread, even when I have not mentioned your moniker? Who was the first person to start such tactics, on this thread? I don't know when the phrase 'your brother' became an epithet for tribalism. Thank goodness everyone can read and confirm that you are the one with a "wicked and tribal attitude."

Hello Mynd44, this is a breach of Rule 2 by Igbodefender. Kindly take action and ban him. Thanks.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

We know that bigot is your name. No need to announce it. Go through that thread and you will see the proof you need! Were you not the one shouting tribalism all over that thread?
You are a bigoted tribalist trying to project your faults on others. But anyone that reads both our threads will know who is the real tribalistic. Jingoistic tribalistic donkey.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
igbodefender:
You are a bigoted tribalist trying to project your faults on others. But anyone that reads both our threads will know who is the real tribalistic. Jingoistic tribalistic donkey.
Hello, Mynd44 this is a clear breach of Rule 2. Kindly do the needful. Thanks.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

See this one! shocked Are you not the one that has been trying to attract my attention on every thread, even when I have not mentioned your moniker? Who was the first person to start such tactics, on this thread? I don't know when the phrase 'your brother' became an epithet for tribalism. Thank goodness everyone can read and confirm that you are the one with a "wicked and tribal attitude."

Hello Mynd44, this is a breach of Rule 2 by Igbodefender. Kindly take action and ban him. Thanks.
You accused us of some things and we will dig up threads if we have to to get you counter banned.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
igbodefender:
You accused us of some things and we will dig up threads if we have to to get you counter banned.
Another breach. This is a breach of Rule 8, Mynd44.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

Hello, Mynd44 this is a clear breach of Rule 2. Kindly do the needful. Thanks.
You don't accuse people of being sessesionist, tribalistic without proof and then become a cry baby.

The other day you accused Igbodefender of being a tribalist and a Yoruba gentleman corrected you. Igbodefender asked you to produce the so called threads where you claimed he was advocating dismemberment of Nigeria but you couldn't. We just chose not to report you.

Mynd44 take note of these guy's trolling.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
igbodefender:
You don't accuse people of being sessesionist, tribalistic without proof and then become a cry baby.

The other day you accused Igbodefender of being a tribalist and a Yoruba gentleman corrected you. Igbodefender asked you to produce the so called threads where you claimed he was advocating dismemberment of Nigeria but you couldn't. We just chose not to report you.

Mynd44 take note of these guy's trolling.
There is no need to debate your unfounded allegations, as you are just seeking attention. Hello Mynd44, another breach of Rule 2 and Rule 8. Please take action. Thanks.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

There is no need to debate your unfounded allegations, as you are just seeking attention. Hello Mynd44, another breach of Rule 2 and Rule 8. Please take action. Thanks.
You will also be reported for your tribalistic and derogatory comments against Igbodefender and Igbos on the other thread. Mynd44.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by baysol: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
horsepower101:

I have come across upto 4 Hausas that speak fluent igbo with the dialect too but I have never i my life come across any Yoruba man or woman that can speak igbo. That says a lot about Yorubas

My mother and father speaks Yoruba. My maternal grandmother speaks Yorubas

Yorubas needs to start traveling to other regions especially if this one Nigeria thing remains.
I sujest you deal with. Aji se bi oyo lari, sugbon Oyo o se bi baba enikan kan bose wa niyen, gbabe.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by FisifunKododada: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Kingspin(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
This group is up to no good as they are trying to force the Government to confer more rights and benefits on non-indigenes. Why do igbos like to poke Yorubas always?

Igbos should please call this group to order.
If only everybody equal rights is protected by his State of residence. Nigeria would have developed..

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband / What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.