Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39366 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

I used to share this same sentiment for years. Just ignore them. But it's come to the point that they think they can normally do things like this, and when others do the same back to them it's "see, Yorubas/hausas hate us!". They think it's normal for them to do this, and abnormal for anyone else. So this year I've given up on that. They should be reciprocated with everything they dish out. That's the only way they can learn to behave better. They want to turn a legal dispute into a tribal one, so can everyone else. #boycottdiamond. They want to call other tribes negative names, then they are iyanmiris. They create this, Yorubas should create the Yoruba Indigene Rights Group. The time for turning the other cheek is over.

While your modus operandi is commendable, it is limited in scope and results as the igbos will wear you out with hate. No other tribe has the capacity for hate as the igbos in Nigeria.

You will eventually get tired and lose out. For igbos, the renewed hate is a zero sum game as they know that other tribes are appalled at their attitude but they will never stop till they elicit a violent reaction which will be followed by cries and pleas to international bodies for claims on genocide and crimes against humanity.

From my assessment of their new strategy of mass migration to yorubaland, I think they have resolved to take the war to us in our homeland and I am confused about what response we have give to this their new strategy.

In short, I am tired of them as a people. They are succeeding in their bid to frustrate millions of their country men. The only punishment we can mete to them now is not to allow them into aso rock. As for other measures we can use to push them out of yorubaland specifically, I am short of ideas as of now(as I am sure our leaders are).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

But the thing is that this group comprises of all Nigerians who are not from the state but for some reason, they are pointing fingers at igbos only.

The group have people from SS, SE, NC, NW and NE. It in not tribal.

Yet they end up singling out igbos.
Forget them. They are paranoid.

11 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You are welcome. Nobody is holding you. If you think the Yorubas are too influential to summon and unite all tribes under one umbrella in the East, no problem. We are peaceful.

Summon and unite all tribes under an umbrella in the east? We don’t have much Yorubas or other Nigerians in the east now.

Bros what are you saying?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

But the thing is that this group comprises of all Nigerians who are not from the state but for some reason, they are pointing fingers at igbos only.

Probably because it was founded by igbos, dominated in numbers by igbos and are only including other regions so that when people call it out for the crap that it is, ibos like you can play dumb and deny it by saying "it includes other regions too!!"

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by horsepower101: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

The difference is yorubas don't care about your east. It is your home. It would be disrespectful to be welcomed in someone's home, and then challenge the head of the household to create rules and regulations of his own house. The ibos lack simple laws of respect and decorum, it just continues to baffle me on why that is.

It is their home too. You didn't have to welcome them for them to move there. The Nigerian constitution already guarantees their right to do so.

7 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Forget them. They are paranoid.

We know how these things work but don’t worry. You can continue migrating to the SW and even asking for more rights than the indigenes. Just continue...

7 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

Probably because it was founded by igbos, dominated in numbers by igbos and are only including other regions so that when people call it out for the crap that it is, ibos like you can play dumb and deny it by saying "it includes other regions too!!"

That is exactly what they have done. They have just included other regions to make it seem like a pan Nigerian group. The igbos conceptualized and spearhead this group.

We should just be watching them as I am confused about their issue at this point.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

The difference is yorubas don't care about your east. It is your home. It would be disrespectful to be welcomed in someone's home, and then challenge the head of the household to create rules and regulations of his own house. The ibos lack simple laws of respect and decorum, it just continues to baffle me on why that is.
Oga, you are just been paranoid. we are all Nigerians. We have right to belong to any group.

We are not creating any rule, we are only strengthening to take full advantage of anything this country can offer.

Over 50% of SW population are non-indigenes and Ndi Igbo are only uniting them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

While your modus operandi is commendable, it is limited in scope and results as the igbos will wear you out with hate. No other tribe has the capacity for hate as the igbos in Nigeria.

You will eventually get tired and lose out. For igbos, the renewed hate is a zero sum game as they know that other tribes are appalled at their attitude but they will never stop till they elicit a violent reaction which will be followed by cries and pleas to international bodies for claims on genocide and crimes against humanity.

From my assessment of their new strategy of mass migration to yorubaland, I think they have resolved to take the war to us in our homeland and I am confused about what response we have give to this their new strategy.

In short, I am tired of them as a people. They are succeeding in their bid to frustrate millions of their country men. The only punishment we can mete to them now is not to allow them into aso rock. As for other measures we can use to push them out of yorubaland specifically, I am short of ideas as of now(as I am sure our leaders are).
The Yoruba Nation is never a threat to us. When the time comes, all the gods of your land and dead ancestors can't stop Igbo Presidency.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

The Yoruba Nation is never a threat to us. When the time comes, all the gods of your land and dead ancestors can't stop Igbo Presidency.

Ok sir. You can continue migrating in droves.

I can’t defeat any igbo in an argument because I am not powered by hate. My parents never told me in my formative years that igbos are the cause of Yoruba problems so why should I continue arguing with you?

Don’t quote me again.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by horsepower101: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hello are we still one country?

Why are people talking about igbos as if they are foreigners from another country? This mentality has to stop. This country belongs to everyone and its constitution guarantees the right to move, live and work anywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

It is their home too. You didn't have to welcome them for them to move there. The Nigerian constitution already guarantees their right to do so.
There's nothing wrong with Nigerians moving anywhere in the country. But to create organizational bodies that favor non indegenes over indegenes is my problem. If they were for true Nigerian unity, they wouldn't name an organization the "everyone but you" club.

This shouldn't require explanation. You see the problem in this, you just want to defend it at all costs because it serves in your interest. But if the yoruba governors were to create government policies for indegenes, you would clearly cry foul, because ibos aren't included. This is what people mean when they say ibos are hypocrites.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:
There's nothing wrong with Nigerians moving anywhere in the country. But to create organizational bodies that favor non indegenes over indegenes is my problem. If they were for true Nigerian unity, they wouldn't name an organization the "everyone but you" club.

This shouldn't require explanation. You see the problem in this, you just want to defend it at all costs because it serves in your interest. But if the yoruba governors were to create government policies for indegenes, you would clearly cry foul, because ibos aren't included. This is what people mean when they say iOS are hypocrites.

Leave them alone. You can never get one over them in an argument. They would wear you you out!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Summon and unite all tribes under an umbrella in the east? We don’t have much Yorubas or other Nigerians in the east now.

Bros what are you saying?
Start with the little you have.

Do you know how Islam is spreading and conquering Europe? Through migration.

Yorubas will one day regret their decision not to travel. 50% of people in SW are non indigenes and Ndi Igbo are uniting them.

The Hausas have started traveling down to the East and you are here locking yourself up in your enclave. Even contesting elections in the East.

13 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

That is exactly what they have done. They have just included other regions to make it seem like a pan Nigerian group. The igbos conceptualized and spearhead this group.

We should just be watching them as I am confused about their issue at this point.
They love to think they're smart and slick, but it's so easy to see right through them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by horsepower101: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

This shouldn't require explanation. You see the problem in this, you just want to defend it at all costs because it serves in your interest. But if the yoruba governors were to create government policies for indegenes, you would clearly cry foul, because ibos aren't included. This is what people mean when they say iOS are hypocrites.

That's how you choose to see it. They are not looking to be treated better than the indigenes rather they are creating an avenue to be heard and treated equally and fairly. This is not just constitutional right. This is human rights.

6 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

They love to think they're smart and slick, but it's so easy to see right through them.

abeg leave them jareeee. I used to expend energy hating them but now I am really indifferent to their matter. I just really avoid them in real life since I don’t have the power to do something about their issue now.

They are MAJOR irritants.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Ok sir. You can continue migrating in droves.

I can’t defeat any igbo in an argument because I am not powered by hate. My parents never told me in my formative years that igbos are the cause of Yoruba problems so why should I continue arguing with you?

Don’t quote me again.
Yorubas introduced hate and tribalism into Nigeria. So by default, you are hateful. We are only uniting other Nigerians to defeat those hate.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Yorubas introduced hate and tribalism into Nigeria. So by default, you are hateful. We are only uniting other Nigerians to defeat those hate.

Ok sir.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Leave them alone. You can never get one over them in an argument. They would wear you you out!
lol I know this. I argue more for the other gullible Yorubas who don't see these things as a problem. People are waking up. Earlier this year, Yorubas were unaware of the character of the ibos and what they think about the Yorubas, and how they act. Now people are finally waking up. I can see the difference in the responses like night and day, and it's working. I only respond to reveal insidious acts against the Yorubas. Nothing more, nothing less.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by horsepower101: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Start with the little you have.

Do you know how Islam is spreading and conquering Europe? Through migration.

Yorubas will one day regret their decision not to travel. 50% of people in SW are non indigenes and Ndi Igbo are uniting them.

The Hausas have started traveling down to the East and you are here locking yourself up in your enclave. Even contesting elections in the East.

I have come across upto 4 Hausas that speak fluent igbo with the dialect too but I have never i my life come across any Yoruba man or woman that can speak igbo. That says a lot about Yorubas

My mother and father speaks Yoruba. My maternal grandmother speaks Yorubas

Yorubas needs to start traveling to other regions especially if this one Nigeria thing remains.

7 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Klinee: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't know why many posters here keep referring this as solemnly Igbo agenda. The organization made it clear that this is not an Igbo affair, it's a coalition of different ethnicity in Nigeria and also foreigners.
I think it is good gesture, I call on Federal government, all the state government to rally to the support of this agenda toward bring to an end the tribalism and non-indigenious discrimination in this country.
It will also help to harmonize and detribalize Nigeria make us a well organized one country.
We hope seeing a name like Emeka Okafor as a Governor of Oyo State or Kano State vice versa.

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

That's how you choose to see it. They are not looking to be treated better than the indigenes rather they are creating an avenue to be heard and treated equally and fairly. This is not just constitutional right. This is human rights.
so why not include Yorubas? Do they not deserve to be treated really and fairly too?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

This shouldn't require explanation. You see the problem in this, you just want to defend it at all costs because it serves in your interest. But if the yoruba governors were to create government policies for indegenes, you would clearly cry foul, because ibos aren't included. This is what people mean when they say ibos are hypocrites.
Wetin you dey talk?

What is wrong with non-indigenes belonging to a group that will defend their interest? We have Ohaneze in SW, which is solely for Igbos. The Hausas have theirs. Igbos are only creating a broad group, to unify all Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

The bolded is so true that I busted out laughing. It's like a woman who makes her husband angry so that he will attack her and she can scream to the world about how horrible of a husband he is. It's crazy grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:
lol I know this. I argue more for the other gullible Yorubas who don't see these things as a problem. People are waking up. Earlier this year, Yorubas were unaware of the character of the ibos and what they think about the Yorubas, and how they act. Now people are finally waking up. I can see the difference in the responses like night and day, and it's working. I only respond to reveal insidious acts against the Yorubas. Nothing more, nothing less.

Most Yorubas now know of their hate. I did a lot of job about that on this forum and I am happy people now know. But the igbos are too hateful and they attack in packs. This argument thing is a serious thing to them so why should we continue arguing with them? I think it is better to internalize whatever we want to do. And it seems our leaders are okay with the hate coming from the igbos. What can we do about that? Abeg leave them jorrr.

Things would settle itself at the appropriate time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:
so why not include Yorubas? Do they not deserve to be treated really and fairly too?

Include Yorubas who they plan to conquer? Abegiii jareee. It is so clear that the group was formed to get the better of Yorubas on their own land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by freeze20: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

They have parochial hatred and fear of Igbos, but our God pass them. See as them they attack Igbos, leaving out other groups. Nawa!

11 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

I have come across upto 4 Hausas that speak fluent igbo with the dialect too but I have never i my life come across any Yoruba man or woman that can speak igbo. That says a lot about Yorubas

My mother and father speaks Yoruba. My maternal grandmother speaks Yorubas

Yorubas needs to start traveling to other regions especially if this one Nigeria thing remains.
I pity Yoruba shallowness. They will regret it one day.
Check Presidential election statistics and you will see how much this shallowness is causing them. Anambra alone is more strategic than the SW in election, because there are lots of non-indigenes to break their bulk votes. Imagine Buhari won SW with tiny 500k votes, because there lots of non-indigenes that voted against APC in the SW.

11 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by freeze20: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

[s]While your modus operandi is commendable, it is limited in scope and results as the igbos will wear you out with hate. No other tribe has the capacity for hate as the igbos in Nigeria.

In short, I am tired of them as a people. They are succeeding in their bid to frustrate millions of their country men. The only punishment we can mete to them now is not to allow them into aso rock. As for other measures we can use to push them out of yorubaland specifically, I am short of ideas as of now(as I am sure our leaders are)[/s].
Shut up and enjoy one Nigeria while it last. anumpam angry

9 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Anybody can plan what they want but Yorubas know what is happening and the decision on what to do next lies solely with Yorubas.

It is a free country so Igbos can migrate all they want. We need more of you in osun and ekiti since you love yorubaland so much. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Most Yorubas now know of their hate. I did a lot of job about that on this forum and I am happy people now know. But the igbos are too hateful and they attack in packs. This argument thing is a serious thing to them so why should we continue arguing with them? I think it is better to internalize whatever we want to do. And it seems our leaders are okay with the hate coming from the igbos. What can we do about that? Abeg leave them jorrr.

Things would settle itself at the appropriate time.
Yorubas introduced hate and tribalism into Nigeria. Don't try to pass your trait to others.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.