Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39371 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
freeze20:

Shut up and enjoy one Nigeria while it last. anumpam angry

Lol. You can keep migrating now... you no hear? Shebi you want to rule Yorubas on their soil? You can come with all your family. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Include Yorubas who they plan to conquer? Abegiii jareee. It is so clear that the group was formed to get the better of Yorubas on their own land.
grin But "it's a pan Nigerian group", so that makes it okay! .....Right? Except it's not pan Nigerian because it excludes the Yorubas. So what is it then? I don't know what the better name would be. The "Covert Igbo Interests Group" or the "Everyone but Yorubas club, led by Igbos". No matter what you call it, it's trash, and it's not pan nigerian. They should just rename it already because no one is falling for this crap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

grin But "it's a pan Nigerian group", so that makes it okay! .....Right? Except it's not pan Nigerian because it excludes the Yorubas. So what is it then? I don't know what the better name would be. The "Covert Igbo Interests Group" or the "Everyone but Yorubas club, led by Igbos". No matter what you call it, it's trash, and it's not pan nigerian. They should just rename it already because no one is falling for this crap.

Na their wahala be that. As long as they are law abiding, pay tax and don’t interfere with our politics, everything will be alright. All their plans against yorubas will fail naturally. No need to split hairs about it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by freeze20: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Most Yorubas now know of their hate. I did a lot of job about that on this forum and I am happy people now know. But the igbos are too hateful and they attack in packs. This argument thing is a serious thing to them so why should we continue arguing with them? I think it is better to internalize whatever we want to do. And it seems our leaders are okay with the hate coming from the igbos. What can we do about that? Abeg leave them jorrr.

Things would settle itself at the appropriate time.
So a formation of a political group that protects non-indiginous people's right is hate to you? Nigur, you need to see a doctor asp.

6 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Only the ibos can cry exclusion and marginalization, while also creating and defending a group that specifically excludes a tribe. Only the ibos. They consistently find new ways to surprise me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by oooduancalmdown: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Oga, you are just been paranoid. we are all Nigerians. We have right to belong to any group.

We are not creating any rule, we are only strengthening to take full advantage of anything this country can offer.
[b]
Over 50% of SW population are non-indigene[/b]s and Ndi Igbo are only uniting them.
Where did you get this stats from? Your ibotic ass?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:
Only the ibos can cry exclusion and marginalization, while also creating and defending a group that specifically excludes a tribe. Only the ibos. They consistently find new ways to surprise me.
So Ndi Igbo are marginalizing SW abi?

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Didn't you read the article? BTW, Tinubu govt said Igbos alone are 48% in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

I ignored this man because I couldn't even respond to such ridiculous statements. They like to pull numbers out of their ass. I just laugh and keep it moving.

8 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Didn't you read the article? BTW, Tinubu govt said Igbos alone are 48% in Lagos.

Ok, ibos are the greatest and they outnumber Yorubas in the whole of the SW! So what is next on the ibo agenda? When will you chase Yorubas away from their land and elect one of your own as Governor?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by oooduancalmdown: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Start with the little you have.

Do you know how Islam is spreading and conquering Europe? Through migration.
[b]
Yorubas will one day regret their decision not to trave[/b]l. 50% of people in SW are non indigenes and Ndi Igbo are uniting them.

The Hausas have started traveling down to the East and you are here locking yourself up in your enclave. Even contesting elections in the East.
Who told you Yoruba people don't travel? There are almost half a million Yoruba people in Ghana. Yoruba people are all over Europe, Canada, USA, and the world.
Just because you don't see Yoruba people go to your land does not mean we don't travel. There are many Yoruba people in the north south south.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

I ignored this man because I couldn't even respond to such ridiculous statements. They like to pull numbers out of their ass. I just laugh and keep it moving.

That’s why I told you arguing with them is like talking to a wall.

You won’t get anywhere with that. They are very stubborn and proud. Only argue with them if you have strength.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by oooduancalmdown: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Firstly, you said south west. Now you are mentioning Lagos. How was the stats taken?
You Igbo people suffer from delusion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Who told you Yoruba people don't travel? There are almost half a million Yoruba people in Ghana. Yoruba people are all over Europe, Canada, USA, and the world.
Just because you don't see Yoruba people go to your land does not mean we don't travel. There are many Yoruba people in the north south south.
Yes. A friend and I were recently talking about how when we travel to the U.S we randomly hear yoruba on the bus and just walking around everywhere. Its amazing. Same in U.K.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Firstly, you said south west. Now you are mentioning Lagos. How was the stats taken?
You must be poor in Statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Massive delusions of grandeur. I honestly would prefer if they were joking with these stats they like to make up, but I know they're not. I've never seen a people so easily accepting of fantasy and lies without analysis or critical thought. If they were 50% to 60%. They wouldn't NEED this group, because they would already be the majority voting. Again, they just surprise me every time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Keep lying to yourself nah. Few yorubas don't amount to large.
I was in the North for a research mission, most of the Yorubas I met are muslims and most of them work in the state civil service. Yorubas hate competition and self enterprise.

I didn't meet a single Christian Yoruba!

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

That’s why I told you arguing with them is like talking to a wall.

You won’t get anywhere with that. They are very stubborn and proud. Only argue with them if you have strength.
No truer words have been spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by oooduancalmdown: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can you imagine one ignoramus just said Yoruba people don't travel. Lols!!! There is no place you won't see Yoruba except south east Nigeria.
My mum' house maid is an Igbo girl. She told me that it is very hard to see Yoruba people in Abia. The only Yoruba people you see are there because they were transfered by banks or multinational companies like coca cola.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMaestro:

Yes. A friend and I were recently talking about how when we travel to the U.S we randomly hear yoruba on the bus and just walking around everywhere. Its amazing. Same in U.K.
Lol. I even heard Yoruba is the second language in the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Can you imagine one ignoramus just said Yoruba people don't travel. Lols!!! There is no place you won't see Yoruba except south east Nigeria.
My mum' house maid is an Igbo girl. She told me that it is very hard to see Yoruba people in Abia. The only Yoruba people you see are there because they were transfered by banks or multinational companies like coca cola.
Oga, come to Aba. Adjacent the NASFAT mosque in Azikiwe Road and in front of Christ the King Catholic Church you will see them in droves begging.

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by rdokoye: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Just to make this clear, this group was founded by an Isoko man.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by oooduancalmdown: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Keep lying to yourself nah. Few yorubas don't amount to large.
I was in the North for a research mission, most of the Yorubas I met are muslims and most of them work in the state civil service. Yorubas hate competition and self enterprise.

I didn't meet a single Christian Yoruba!
You are the one lying to yourself. There are many Yoruba people in the north and south south. We just don't have interest in visiting iboland. We have many Yoruba people doing business and schooling in Ghana and other African countries.
You are not the only tribe that travel

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can we end the argument already? Igbos can migrate if they want, it won’t change anything on ground. You won’t have the same rights with the indigenes even if countless laws are passed against xenophobia in the SW.

Just come and do your business is peace rather than think you can pursue or rule Yorubas on their land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by oooduancalmdown: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Oga, come to Aba. Adjacent the NASFAT mosque in Azikiwe Road and in front of Christ the King Catholic Church you will see them in droves begging.
If there are Yoruba people begging in Abia, then grace would have told me. No Yoruba man will leave his land to beg in another. Only Hausa's do that. And we all know it is because of religion.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

You are the one lying to yourself. There are many Yoruba people in the north and south south. We just don't have interest in visiting iboland. We have many Yoruba people doing business and schooling in Ghana and other African countries.
Yes that can't come:
1. They can compete in the East.
2. Ndi Igbo are Christians. Mostly their muslims travel to the North.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Don’t mind igbos. They just want to force Yorubas to come to the east which they have fled for generations. Yorubas won’t go to igboland as there is nothing there for us.

Migration is mainly informed by the economic needs of the migrant and Yorubas dont have nothing to gain from igboland.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by totit: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin
These aba made stats thou grin
Well : those fellas can do better :

ODVanguard Omofunaab2 okoyeeboz totit Evilmetahuman Gazzy88 Electricdangerr wristbangle janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS manmountain guestlander jaideyone bakynes itsTutsi ab11baddo 4koff BeautifulSE Naijazeus Gavelslam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by SouthEastFacts: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

If there are Yoruba people begging in Abia, then grace would have told me. No Yoruba man will leave his land to beg in another. Only Hausa's do that. And we all know it is because of religion.
Oga, go to Yoruba mosque in Azikiwe and CKC in Asa Road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by MrMaestro: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Lol. I even heard Yoruba is the second language in the USA.
Lol no, but it is an elective language that can be taken in some schools. And the only African on President Trump's team was actually a Yoruba guy.

"In December 2016, it was announced that Ogunlesi, among other business leaders, would be part of Donald Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum, which was disbanded on Aug 16, 2017"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Ogunlesi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Yes that can't come:

Why are you arguing about Yorubas going to the east? Is it by force to go there?

Your argument make it seem you are begging Yorubas to go to the east. Igboland is not viable economically so yorubas won’t go there.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by oooduancalmdown: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Yes that can't come:
By your logic, we can also deduce that the Yoruba people in the south south and over the world are muslims. Nobody has time for competition. We do our thing the way we like it. We don't have interest in your land. Simple!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.