Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39365 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
@ topic. I don't support insulting any tribe.
You sabi lie, o! shocked
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:35am On Dec 28, 2017
horsepower101:

But the thing is that this group comprises of all Nigerians who are not from the state but for some reason, they are pointing fingers at igbos only.

The group have people from SS, SE, NC, NW and NE. It in not tribal.

Yet they end up singling out igbos.

Don't mind them the Yorubas think they can eat their cake and have it back again. They have frustrated the efforts of the ss and se regions from booming economically and their greedy minds didn't tell them of the strain this will have on the infrastructures of Lagos and the rest of the SW due to mass exodus of pple.
How can only the Lagos seaport be the only port that is functioning in Nigeria amongst numerous ports in the ss and se regions? They haven't seen anything yet in a couple of years from now an Igbo man will be elected as governor of Lagos and Ogun states.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 4:11am On Dec 28, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

Don't mind them the Yorubas think they can eat their cake and have it back again. They have frustrated the efforts of the ss and se regions from booming economically and their greedy minds didn't tell them of the strain this will have on the infrastructures of Lagos and the rest of the SW due to mass exodus of pple.
How can only the Lagos seaport be the only port that is functioning in Nigeria amongst numerous ports in the ss and se regions? They haven't seen anything yet in a couple of years from now an Igbo man will be elected as governor of Lagos and Ogun states.
Is Onne port in Lagos, too? Why can't you people stop envying Lagos and use Onne? Is Ogun state part of the SE towns and villages, too? So what makes you think an Igbo man will be elected as governor over there? What have you been sniffing, please?

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 4:15am On Dec 28, 2017
mikolo80:
unfortunately the neighbour get fine fine daughter (Oyel) so love hate relationship
And there is no oil in the landlord's backyard in Ondo and Lagos states?

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Start with the little you have.

Do you know how Islam is spreading and conquering Europe? Through migration.

Yorubas will one day regret their decision not to travel. 50% of people in SW are non indigenes and Ndi Igbo are uniting them.

The Hausas have started traveling down to the East and you are here locking yourself up in your enclave. Even contesting elections in the East.
Ndi Igbo are uniting .....who? Which tribes in the SW are they uniting? And how is this "uniting", being done? Una don dey lie again, abi no be so?

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2017
freeze20:
Yorubas Igbos on this forum, very bitter set of people with foul mouth. It will take a new creation to cure them of their rabid fear of the Igbos. smh
Fixed!

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

It didn't take Ojukwu much to overun SW, if not Gowon that saved your ass, don't wish calamity on yourselves again.

This is a joke, right? Ojukwu overan the Southwest? grin Are you refering to the ill-fated expedition led by Banjo, which was decisively routed at Ore, the last border post of the SW? Hehehe.....can't stop laughing! grin Tell me the truth, you were a comedian in your former life, right?

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 4:53am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Enemies of the Igbo be fighting Igbo Presidency since 1900. Igbo Presidency 2023 is God's gift to the Igbo. Igbo will not throw it away.
You don't want Biafra, again?? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by mikolo80: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

And there is no oil in the landlord's backyard in Ondo and Lagos states?
the neighbour own fine pass (derivation, wells, barrel per day)
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

You don't want Biafra, again?? shocked shocked
To dumb people like you, Igbo and IPOB are the same. The concept of Pro Nigeria Igbo is foreign to you.

Buhari till 2023. Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

You sabi lie, o! shocked
Prove that we are lying, you lying piece of shit.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gotze1: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

Ehen, So you have turned to developing ogun state too now. So in a couple of years like next 3years, an igbo man will be Lagos and ogun state governors? Don't you like ondo, oyo and osun state governor join?

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gazzy88(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

You need to Change where you dey barb your hair. It seems the guy dey comot your brain small small.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by CrtlAltDel: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Start with the little you have.

Do you know how Islam is spreading and conquering Europe? Through migration.

Yorubas will one day regret their decision not to travel. 50% of people in SW are non indigenes and Ndi Igbo are uniting them.

The Hausas have started traveling down to the East and you are here locking yourself up in your enclave. Even contesting elections in the East.

@bolded. ....Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion..............we need to add the above to this thread grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4249890/another-one-ipob-bureau-statistics/6#63572329

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gazzy88(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
jomonic:

We have no plans inimical to the Yoruba nation. We are only after establishing a Nigeria that is fair to all. You can't arrogantly claim that the Igbo is second class citizens, cannot rule Nigeria, and still expect to have it all your way. You can go and hang if you like.
Respect your hosts. You can't get the hospitality you enjoy here in SW anywhere in Nigeria, yet you're still being ungrateful. Why would an Igbo man wants to contest for elections in the SW in the first instance if not for greed and covetousness? How many Yoruba man you've heard slugging it out with your people in an election in the SE? Give unto Caesar what's Caesar's. You and I know it will be easier for boko haram to accept Christ than for an Igbo man to rule in SW. Tinubu that gave you appointments was only playing politics which the last elections is a pointer to what I'm saying. He knew what he was doing. DAWN was designed to curb such nonsense and it's living its purpose so stop being foolish thinking Yorubas are dumb. You guys don't learn from history. Trust a Yoruba man at your own death. We are deadlier than vipers... Don't take our gentility for stupidity. I've said enough but I know you guys are stubborn you can continue living in delusion. Even if 97% of Lagos population are igbos, you can never govern the state. Despite the diversity of the population in London, have you seen a foreigner becoming the Queen? Use your little brain in that flat skull to reason.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Prove that we are lying, you lying piece of shit.
Stop throwing tantrums. We know that lying piece of poo is your middle name...no need to advertise it!
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Respect your hosts. You can't get the hospitality you enjoy here in SW anywhere in Nigeria, yet you're still being ungrateful. Why would an Igbo man wants to contest for elections in the SW in the first instance if not for greed and covetousness? How many Yoruba man you've heard slugging it out with your people in an election in the SE? Give unto Caesar what's Caesar's. You and I know it will be easier for boko haram to accept Christ than for an Igbo man to rule in SW. Tinubu that gave you appointments was only playing politics which the last elections is a pointer to what I'm saying. He knew what he was doing. DAWN was designed to curb such nonsense and it's living its purpose so stop being foolish thinking Yorubas are dumb. You guys don't learn from history. Trust a Yoruba man at your own death. We are deadlier than vipers... Don't take our gentility for stupidity. I've said enough but I know you guys are stubborn you can continue living in delusion. Even if 97% of Lagos population are igbos, you can never govern the state. Despite the diversity of the population in London, have you seen a foreigner becoming the Queen? Use you little in that flat skull to reason.

We are not guests in Lagos because it is a part of the federal republic of Nigeria. Which hospitality are you talking about. That sense of entitlement only exist in the figment of your imagination. Lagos has boundless opportunities as a result of massive infrastructure development for the benefit of all Nigerians. That is why all Nigerians including Igbo is migrating there. As long as Nigeria remains a democracy a non Yoruba will rule Lagos one day. Political appointments by tinubu does not mean much to me. That was only a reluctant token. It will come as a matter of course whether you like it or not. Your gentility is not only stupidity but also a state of acknowledgement of what is and what will be. I am talking from my knowledge of history and how towns grow. Bigotry will not let your ears hear and your eyes see. But that is your business. We are not talking of obaship or any such Yoruba title. Those cultural stuff are paper tiger in Nigeria democracy. They don't count for much so keep it. Therefore your reference to queen has no slot in this talk. You will understand my perspective only if fortune could spare you a moment of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
To dumb people like you, Igbo and IPOB are the same. The concept of Pro Nigeria Igbo is foreign to you.

Buhari till 2023. Igbo Presidency in 2023.
No need for name-calling, unless you want to tell us that the word "dumb" describes you rather well. You were here on NL, when your kinsmen were shouting Biafra or death, in response to Kanu's commands. Did you raise an objection? When some of us told them to tone down their rhetoric, they unleashed a volley of insults on us, our ancestors and tribes. They even insulted Joe Igbokwe their kinsman, who warned them against their hateful slogans. You did nothing, at that time. Now, that they have been roundly subdued, you are ranting that there is a difference between Igbo and IPOB.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2017
mikolo80:
the neighbour own fine pass (derivation, wells, barrel per day)
So there is beauty contest, when it comes to oil wells now? shocked
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by BeautifulSE: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

No need for name-calling, unless you want to tell us that the word "dumb" describes you rather well. You were here on NL, when your kinsmen were shouting Biafra or death, in response to Kanu's commands. Did you raise an objection? When some of us told them to tone down their rhetoric, they unleashed a volley of insults on us, our ancestors and tribes. They even insulted Joe Igbokwe their kibsman, who warned them against their hateful sligans. You did nothing, at that time. Now, that they have been roundly subdued, you are ranting that there is a difference between Igbo and IPOB.

Igbodefender is not a tribalist. His own folks don't even like him. They call him afonja all the time
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by hooklover: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Atikulating to 2019
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Igbodefender is not a tribalist.
You don't know him well....so I respectfully request that you kindly stay out of this exchange. Leave me alone to face him...
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by BeautifulSE: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

You don't know him well....so I respectfully request that you kindly stay out of this exchange. Leave me alone to face him...

What if I know him well.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
What if I know him well.
Know him well, in what sense? Are you one and the same person? Oga, leave me alone to face that small piece of potato, please....this has nothing to do with you. Kindly watch your own calabash!
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by BeautifulSE: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

Know him well, in what sense? Are you one and the same person? Oga, leave me alone to face that small piece of potato, please....this has nothing to do with you. Kindly watch your own calabash!

No be only calabash, na cooking pot. grin cheesy See this asshole. Gtfoh!
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by BeautifulSE: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
See this idiot want to be forming online Bruce Lee. The guy was threatening me sha. grin rubbish
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
No be only calabash, na cooking pot. grin cheesy See this asshole. Gtfoh!
Why is this matter paining you so much? shocked I only asked you not to interfere in my exchanges with him. Or is there more to your outburst than meets the eye? Oga, I have respectfully asked you not to get involved. You refused. I even used a local analogy of the calabash to drive the point home. Now, you are getting angry? Come...what is your problem?
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Igbodefender is not a tribalist. His own folks don't even like him. They call him afonja all the time
God bless you for this statement of fact. Don't mind vivere. I will soon have time to answer it.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gazzy88(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
jomonic:

We are not guests in Lagos because it is a part of the federal republic of Nigeria. Which hospitality are you talking about. That sense of entitlement only exist in the figment of your imagination. Lagos has boundless opportunities as a result of massive infrastructure development for the benefit of all Nigerians. That is why all Nigerians including Igbo is migrating there. As long as Nigeria remains a democracy a non Yoruba will rule Lagos one day. Political appointments by tinubu does not mean much to me. That was only a reluctant token. It will come as a matter of course whether you like it or not. Your gentility is not only stupidity but also a state of acknowledgement of what is and what will be. I am talking from my knowledge of history and how towns grow. Bigotry will not let your ears hear and your eyes see. But that is your business. We are not talking of obaship or any such Yoruba title. Those cultural stuff are paper tiger in Nigeria democracy. They don't count for much so keep it. Therefore your reference to queen has no slot in this talk. You will understand my perspective only if fortune could spare you a moment of common sense.
The simple question why are you obsessed with Lagos? Why are you lots leaving your region in throngs to Lagos? Why not move up north to states like kano,Kaduna and others so as to contest for a political post under the pretext of "one nigeria"? Why are you resenting a non-igbo candidate in south east politics why you're poking in another man's land politics? We all know the answers but you've failed. So you think yorubas will just sit back and allow some set of migrants to hijack rulership in their domain? Do you guys even think things through before saying it out? Why are you so dumb? This is what led to the decimation of the Tutsi tribes by the Hutus in Rwanda. That's the kind of treatment you want and you will get it in full. The sensible among you Igbos won't call all of you to order now not until water don pass garri then will now be shouting marginalization up and down. You lose the civil war and you will loose again this time around. Perhaps this will lead to the total decimation of the igbos because we can't take it anymore. Enough of this idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
The simple question why are you obsessed with Lagos? Why are you lots leaving your region in throngs to Lagos? Why not move up north to states like kano,Kaduna and others so as to contest for a political post under the pretext of "one nigeria"? Why are you resenting a non-igbo candidate in south east politics why you're poking in another man's land politics? We all know the answers but you've failed. So you think yorubas will just sit back and allow some set of migrants to hijack rulership in their domain? Do you guys even think things through before saying it out? Why are you so dumb? This is what led to the decimation of the Tutsi tribes by the Hutus in Rwanda. That's the kind of treatment you want and you will get it in full. The sensible among you Igbos won't call all of you to order now not until water don pass garri then will now be shouting marginalization up and down. You lose the civil war and you will loose again this time around. Perhaps this will lead to the total decimation of the igbos because we can't take it anymore. Enough of this idiocy.
Leave them. The day they win election as a councillor in Sabon-Gari in Kano, or within Birnin-Kebbi, we would take them more seriously. They get away with this silly stunts in the SW, because the Yoruba's tend to play fair with them.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:

I have told you the reason why Nigerians migrate to Lagos. All Nigerians irrespective of tribe do so for many reasons including to assess business opportunities which abound in Lagos. How else can one say this for you to understand. Non Igbos are welcome to stand elections in the South East. It will pave way for integration of all tribes in Nigeria. You sound very angry and I honestly don't know why. We pray you mature into wisdom to understand what one Nigeria actually meant. The one Nigeria that you had to shed blood for it to be attained, and take disproportionate advantage of as part of your war booty.

I have no doubt in my mind that thoughtless and weak minded among you will meditate xenophobic action against non indigenous people with indifference or support of the establishment. But I tell you my brother that it will be your end, so just delete that thought from your mind. The dramatic upset it will bring into the affairs of Nigeria will humble your arrogance for ever. The international community will not watch idly. The Tutsis suffered but at the end the Hutus bowed in shame for their bestiality. Nigeria will not be different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart / We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.