Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39367 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gazzy88(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
jomonic:

I have told you the reason why Nigerians migrate to Lagos. All Nigerians irrespective of tribe do so for many reasons including to assess business opportunities which abound in Lagos. How else can one say this for you to understand. Non Igbos are welcome to stand elections in the South East. It will pave way for integration of all tribes in Nigeria. You sound very angry and I honestly don't know why. We pray you mature into wisdom to understand what one Nigeria actually meant. The one Nigeria that you had to shed blood for it to be attained, and take disproportionate advantage of as part of your war booty.

I have no doubt in my mind that thoughtless and weak minded among you will meditate xenophobic action against non indigenous people with indifference or support of the establishment. But I tell you my brother that it will be your end, so just delete that thought from your mind. The dramatic upset it will bring into the affairs of Nigeria will humble your arrogance for ever. The international community will not watch idly. The Tutsis suffered but at the end the Hutus bowed in shame for their bestiality. Nigeria will not be different.
Army invaded SE under the pretext of "operation python dance" killing your people. Has the government be summoned to ICC yet? That's show you how the world never care about what happens here. They have their issues to face at the moment so erase that childish thoughts away from you. Mind you,the whole world will make sure Nigeria never disintegrate because of their selfish gains and they are realistically ready to wipe out any factor militating against her unity,which Igbos is the main target here. You can't doubt it because facts speak. They see Igbos as nuisance in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Na your boasting go kill you all if you don't desist from it. Xenophobic attacks in SA will be a child's play compare to what awaits you if you overstep your bounds. What do you even take Yorubas for? Dummies? You think you can just burst into our land and do anyhow. Where I stay,Igbos know their boundary. They don't make mouth like you online cretins. They know if they try it they are dead meat. I respect every tribe but if you now take our simplicity for foolishness trying to dictate for us on our land,you're already a dead man.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Army invaded SE under the pretext of "operation python dance" killing your people. Has the government be summoned to ICC yet? That's show you how the world never care about what happens here. They have their issues to face at the moment so erase that childish thoughts away from you. Mind you,the whole world will make sure Nigeria never disintegrate because of their selfish gains and they are realistically ready to wipe out any factor militating against her unity,which Igbos is the main target here. You can't doubt it because facts speak. They see Igbos as nuisance in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Na your boasting go kill you all if you don't desist from it. Xenophobic attacks in SA will be a child's play compare to what awaits you if you overstep your bounds. What do you even take Yorubas for? Dummies? You think you can just burst into our land and do anyhow. Where I stay,Igbos know their boundary. They don't make mouth like you online cretins. They know if they try it they are dead meat. I respect every tribe but if you now take our simplicity for foolishness trying to dictate for us on our land,you're already a dead man.

Its only cowards like you that will glorify such acts because you have nothing to lose. The Nigerian military have told all manner of lies to cover their tracks in the operation python dance. So far, they are very reticent out of trepidation for the wrath of developed society. If this were not the case, I imagine they will pump their chest in bravado for their exploits and accept that they indeed are the ones in those recorded videos. This is just to invalidate your false idea that the world does not care. Who are they afraid of if not the same world you foolishly imagine do not care. It might not just be a carte blanche for you in all your evil plans. Your treachery and evil will soon be one too many and you will be tackled adequately and put where you belong. The world is watching. All the death tolls are recorded by international NGO’s. Your statements here in Nairaland will also bear witness to you as an accomplice and promoter of violence and xenophobic attack on your fellow compatriots.

The world knows who the nuisance of Nigerian affairs are. That's why the old world order humoured you with leadership because they understand it is the quickest way to keep the country underdeveloped for over 40 years. It worked and that is why the nation is in comatose state.

I imagine you want to eat your cake and still have it. No body want Nigeria to disintegrate as you foolishly insinuate. I will not defend the right of Nigerians to be residents of any state of their choice in Nigeria and still opt for disintegration. I often wonder if you people think when you take positions. You don't want Igbo to come to the South West and you also don't want Nigeria to separate. Are you well? I am beginning to meditate that majority of you are bipolar patients roaming the streets as normal people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by texasbullet(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

I pity your shallowness. The North and SW had never cooperated on anything except in 2015 and when they cooperated with Akintola to get rid of Awo in the first republic.

Apart from political cooperation, we have an existing and formal economic cooperation with the North. While there a non existing formal cooperation with the West that I know of.

The North respects the East and the East respects the North. What happened at the PDP Convention should have shown you the North will rather cooperate with the East than West even after giving their word. What happened at the National Assembly that led to Saraki/Ekweremmadu emergence should have shown you this again.

If you present a SE Christian and SW Christian for President, the North will definitely choose SE. The only problem we have with the North is the issue of Biafra, but outside that, there is a warmer North/SE relations than North/SW.

Be guided!

Hmmmm Answers
1) North and west Never cooperated and 1999 till date only those regions are ruling this country. Always coming together to produce 2/3 of the vote.

2a) Good relationship between North and SE
October 1 2017 deadline for Igbos in the North is an answer to that.

2b) Operation Python Dance.

3a) Respect from East to North and Vice versa,
only if you have lived in all regions of this country u will know the thruth.
And from SW, worked In NW, NE, NC, SE, and currently in SS. I know what am saying. As a tribe no tribe in Nigeria respect each other, we only fool ourselfs when we have common goals that we are one. E.g. politics which in Nigeria is all about selfish interest.

3b) About the convention, my answer in 3a said it all
an average Nigerian politician will do anything to get into power. As long as that thing is loo king good towards the power tussle.

4a) Concerning the Christian from SW and SE being presented to the North.
Note: North is predominantly Muslims
SE is predominantly Christians
And SW is mixed almost 60 - 40
Now tell me how a normal Muslim hausa will chose an igbo with no traces of Islam in his family over a Yoruba man that poses the chances of having a Muslim family member ? You and I knew that in out of 10 Yoruba family there are chances that 7 are mixed religious wise. It's a fact.

4b) Concerning the only Issue you mentioned i.E Biafra.
U see it as just issue it's a very big thing that some SE family will never forget and the anger it's brings when they remember. This issue, till today still denies Igbos some opportunities.
And the Northern pple that did the damage too will not forget, cause of fear of unknown, thats Y they will never support igbo president.
All these agitations i.e, Biafra, ipob etc will never give hausas peace of mind to give igbo presidential seat until they keep calm.

Note: No father will willingly and with joyful heart gave his all to a prodigal Son
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gazzy88(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
jomonic:

Its only cowards like you that will glorify such acts because you have nothing to lose. The Nigerian military have told all manner of lies to cover their tracks in the operation python dance. So far, they are very reticent out of trepidation for the wrath of developed society. If this were not the case, I imagine they will pump their chest in bravado for their exploits and accept that they indeed are the ones in those recorded videos. This is just to invalidate your false idea that the world does not care. Who are they afraid of if not the same world you foolishly imagine do not care. It might not just be a carte blanche for you in all your evil plans. Your treachery and evil will soon be one too many and you will be tackled adequately and put where you belong. The world is watching. All the death tolls are recorded by international NGO’s. Your statements here in Nairaland will also bear witness to you as an accomplice and promoter of violence and xenophobic attack on your fellow compatriots.

The world knows who the nuisance of Nigerian affairs are. That's why the old world order humoured you with leadership because they understand it is the quickest way to keep the country underdeveloped for over 40 years. It worked and that is why the nation is in comatose state.

I imagine you want to eat your cake and still have it. No body want Nigeria to disintegrate as you foolishly insinuate. I will not defend the right of Nigerians to be residents of any state of their choice in Nigeria and still opt for disintegration. I often wonder if you people think when you take positions. You don't want Igbo to come to the South West and you also don't want Nigeria to separate. Are you well? I am beginning to meditate that majority of you are bipolar patients roaming the streets as normal people.
Let me start from the bolded statement. The Igbo race passed as a nation of emotionally-controlled species. Nnamdi kanu understood this and leveraged on it. Nwazurike scammed thousands of Igbos with Biafra passports which led to global humiliation for you lots. From GEJ till 2019,"Biafra or death" and now Atiku2019... I don't think there's anything that could win Nobel prize for delusional confusion than these. How's SW holding you back to achieve your Biafra? Are we the NASS? Are we the United Nations? You should have pushed for your Biafra under GEJ but because you were eating out of the spoils of govt, you forgot to ask for that. If a whole tribe as civilised as Igbos could be easily deceived randomly severally by scam artists like kanu,ojukwu,nwazurike etc,I don't think TB Joshua can deliver you out of your hereditary stupidity. My point is this: Never intervene in our politics and maintain your lanes. If you don't want troubles,just mind your business. If you want a smile give a smile. If you want Yorubas to laugh with you,behave yourselves and watch your tongue. Shalom! Please don't quote me any longer its like I've been engaging a robot all along.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Let me start from the bolded statement. The Igbo race passed as a nation of emotionally-controlled species. Nnamdi kanu understood this and leveraged on it. Nwazurike scammed thousands of Igbos with Biafra passports which led to global humiliation for you lots. From GEJ till 2019,"Biafra or death" and now Atiku2019... I don't think there's anything that could win Nobel prize for delusional confusion than these. How's SW holding you back to achieve your Biafra? Are we the NASS? Are we the United Nations? You should have pushed for your Biafra under GEJ but because you were eating out of the spoils of govt, you forgot to ask for that. If a whole tribe as civilised as Igbos could be easily deceived randomly severally by scam artists like kanu,ojukwu,nwazurike etc,I don't think TB Joshua can deliver you out of your hereditary stupidity. My point is this: Never intervene in our politics and maintain your lanes. If you don't want troubles,just mind your business. If you want a smile give a smile. If you want Yorubas to laugh with you,behave yourselves and watch your tongue. Shalom! Please don't quote me any longer its like I've been engaging a robot all along.

I appreciate the fact that you have applied good sense of toning down your rhetoric of hate. The rest of your gist is run off the mill stuff. Mixture of your default reactions to any pointers of shameful actions associated with your people. SW is not holding anyone back. We are not complaining. We embrace one Nigeria wholeheartedly. Quit talking of Biafra because it is not happening. Nigeria offers the biggest opportunities for all regions. Tribal integration is happening every day and no going back. I actually find many of your post funny but I will stop here.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by texasbullet(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will use this moment to, advice the igbo nation.

1) it's a shame that some pple from that region are just
fooling the rest, because of selfish interest.
The igbo pple at the receiving end, are the ones suffering and clamoring for Biafra.

Imagine the numbers of senators from SE in Abuja taking jumbo pay every month ?

Same as Governors that takes allocation from FG monthly and do nothing with it ? Not to talk about IGR
That are not being declared in years by these states.

Have stayed in SE, North and SW, and I can see the difference level at wish poverty and bad government is taking its toll in this country.

Atiku will only use the igbos to get there and forget SE
He was there in 1999, and he never remembered SE. Why now?
Thruth be told hausa man can never forget his pple irrespective of anything. They will only settle their differences in a Mosque after one Jumat Friday prayer.

Atiku is only looking for a smooth route to power
Igbos be wise.
The IGBOS want a PRESIDENT is ATIKU an igbo MAN ?
If he Atiku loves igbo he should step down and, give and Igbo man a backing to contest.

Igbo be wise
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by mikolo80: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

So there is beauty contest, when it comes to oil wells now? shocked
yes o
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Justiceleague1: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
superstar1:

Please do not forget that there is an Aare Ona Kakanfo in place.

which kakanfo,are u talking about the one given 'tea' by hausa soldiers in 1998 or which one again?

Nl 2017 Mental grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by superstar1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Justiceleague1:

which kakanfo,are u talking about the one given 'tea' by hausa soldiers in 1998 or which one again?

Nl 2017 Mental grin

Yes I agree, but grieve over the suyanization of 3million hapless Osus by the same Hausa soldiers.

Just some few weeks back the same hausa soldiers danced python steps on your soil and I am sure hundreds are uncounted fo and even your lunatic messiah is rotten away in a shallow grave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by DerideGull(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
rdokoye:
Just to make this clear, this group was founded by an Isoko man.

Anybody south-east of Ore, except Edo, is Igbo to Yari.ba peeps. The Yari.ba are inherent cowards. Ordinary group of marketers is rendering Yari.ba completely disorganized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by DerideGull(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Why are you arguing about Yorubas going to the east? Is it by force to go there?

Your argument make it seem you are begging Yorubas to go to the east. Igboland is not viable economically so yorubas won’t go there.

Why are you so worried about Igbo in the so-called Yari.ba land? Yari.ba land is situated in the north central region of Nigeria.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by DerideGull(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Lot13:
Yorubas feel at home in the north just like the Hausa/Fulani feel at home with us in the SW mutually respecting our culture and tradition but it is contrary with the Ibos. Yorubas are never interested in going to the SE talkless of living there.You are only using that lie to justify your trooping to the SW en masse.

You have not realized that Hausa, Fulani, Nupe and Kanuri joined hands to drive Yari.ba people down to the southern part of Nigeria. The original home of Yari.ba peeps is situated around north-central few miles north of Ilorin, Kwara State.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by DerideGull(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it shows how civilized we are unlike you fokn bastards, don't take it for granted

"You fokn bastards" are not civilized because Nigerian constitution said every Nigerian can contest for election.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 2:33am On Dec 29, 2017
jomonic:
I have told you the reason why Nigerians migrate to Lagos. All Nigerians irrespective of tribe do so for many reasons including to assess business opportunities which abound in Lagos. How else can one say this for you to understand. Non Igbos are welcome to stand elections in the South East. It will pave way for integration of all tribes in Nigeria. You sound very angry and I honestly don't know why. We pray you mature into wisdom to understand what one Nigeria actually meant. The one Nigeria that you had to shed blood for it to be attained, and take disproportionate advantage of as part of your war booty.

I have no doubt in my mind that thoughtless and weak minded among you will meditate xenophobic action against non indigenous people with indifference or support of the establishment. But I tell you my brother that it will be your end, so just delete that thought from your mind. The dramatic upset it will bring into the affairs of Nigeria will humble your arrogance for ever. The international community will not watch idly. The Tutsis suffered but at the end the Hutus bowed in shame for their bestiality. Nigeria will not be different.

You people exhibit paranoia at the slightest issue. sad You are making wild claims about how some people have meditated xenophobic action against non-indigenous people. Please did this meditation take place in Lagos or Ogun state or other parts of the SW? Didn't your brother KANU do the same thing when he was dishing out abuses and insults against other tribes, using the platform of IPOB and Radio Biafra?

From your explanation, your people migrate to Lagos for several reasons. Why do they migrate to different parts of Ogun, Osun, Ondo, and Ekiti states? Do those states also host the political and commercial capital of Nigeria?

As for your claim that: "Non Igbos are welcome to stand elections in the South East. It will pave way for integration of all tribes in Nigeria," ....you know quite well, that isn't true. Not in this day and age. If you want to lie small, tell stories that are believable, please. Not the kind that a 5-year old would hear, and shake his head in disgust. angry

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Justiceleague1: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
superstar1:

Yes I agree, but grieve over the suyanization of 3million hapless Osus by the same Hausa soldiers.

Just some few weeks back the same hausa soldiers danced python steps on your soil and I am sure hundreds are uncounted fo and even your lunatic messiah is rotten away in a shallow grave.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

E Pain am lolss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mental grin

1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Justiceleague1: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

You people exhibit paranoia at the slightest issue. sad You are making wild claims about how some people have meditated xenophobic action against non-indigenous people. Please did this meditation take place in Lagos or Ogun state or other parts of the SW? Didn't your brother KANU do the same thing when he was dishing out abuses and insults against other tribes, using the platform of IPOB and Radio Biafra?

From your explanation, your people migrate to Lagos for several reasons. Why do they migrate to different parts of Ogun, Osun, Ondo, and Ekiti states? Do those states also host the political and commercial capital of Nigeria?

As for your claim that: "Non Igbos are welcome to stand elections in the South East. It will pave way for integration of all tribes in Nigeria," ....you know quite well, that isn't true. Not in this day and age. If you want to lie small, tell stories that are believable, please. Not the kind that a 5-year old would hear, and shake his head in disgust. angry

Receive sense grin grin
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by tifany89(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2017
MrMaestro:
so why not include Yorubas? Do they not deserve to be treated really and fairly too?
I'm pretty sure u didn't even read the write up , just the heading and you v jumped to start arguing against the Igbos, if u read the write up and understand the purpose of the group , am sure you wouldnt have asked that question. They are seeking to be treated fairly and one of such ways is the reduction of imposition of higher taxes on non indigenes. I'm even surprised hearing this. You claim you want one Nigeria but you divide the country more by your actions. Even in Benin everybody both indigenes and non indigenes pay the same amount of tax/levy to the government . There is no discrimination on that basis and that's how it naturally should be. You think Igbos are the problem but seriously you guys are .

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by tifany89(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Yorubas Support Biafra wholeheartedly. Stop blackmailing us with Biafra and go meet the north to do your One Nigeria experiment.

If you igbos continue annoying Yorubas then expect killings and massive destruction. You better believe me.

Igbos should go back home and develop the place. You can’t be a freeborn in yorubaland as you are igbo! Oil and water can’t just mix!
Shut up big fooool. You can't do jack . Idiot bastardd vagabond that is what you are . Try and kill one Igbo person na and see what happens . You just comment without thinking , who are you threatening or u think u v monopoly of violence ? If you can't go n start doing the killing and destruction this very minute ,just know you are bastardd coward . I ignored all your nonsense vituperations but not this one. Better get busy with your life coz u r just exuding traits of a jobless frustrated mofo. Your life is useless , u r lazy hence u can't achieve anything and you think the Igbo man is your problem ? Your foolishness is legendary
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by freeze20: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Its obvious that the Yoruba people don't like the Igbos, and are dead scared of the Igbos. I don't even know what my people are looking for in those areas that you cannot see down home. Lots of businesses are doing great here, so why go to a place they end up calling you migrant in the same one Nigeria. Honestly, Nigeria is a big joke. One idiot is already pouring his hate and soliciting for xenophobic attack on his fellow country man. smh. My wise brothers, please, leave South West alone, and come back to the East. You have S'South or even North Central if you must venture out of your region. The Yorubas, on this forum, have not hidden their hate for you. Indi'banyi siri la aya adebuni onyegwuro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gotze1: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
freeze20:
Its obvious that the Yoruba people don't like the Igbos, and are dead scared of the Igbos. I don't even know what my people are looking for in those areas that you cannot see down home. Lots of businesses are doing great here, so why go to a place they end up calling you migrant in the same one Nigeria. Honestly, Nigeria is a big joke. One idiot is already pouring his hate and soliciting for xenophobic attack on his fellow country man. smh. My wise brothers, please, leave South West alone, and come back to the East. You have S'South or even North Central if you must venture out of your region. The Yorubas, on this forum, have not hidden their hate for you. Indi'banyi siri la aya adebuni onyegwuro.
Lol, the way you have not hidden the love you have for Yorubas abi. Carry your victim mentality out of here. When your brothers were busy taking the gentility of the yorubas for granted, you did not cry fowl. Now that they are no more interested in gentility, it is now hatred. Common, call them to come home or go to South south and north central and core north to start doing their nonsense over there. After all, we did not kill you here. Go to the north and call it no man's land and see how they will smile at you. You are free to go to other regions to do your nonsense, not here in the west anymore. So carry your victim mentality away to other regions. Mind that.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by freeze20: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Gotze1:
Lol, the way you have not hidden the love you have for Yorubas abi. Carry your victim mentality out of here. When your brothers were busy taking the gentility of the yorubas for granted, you did not cry fowl. Now that they are no more interested in gentility, it is now hatred. Common, call them to come home or go to South south and north central and core north to start doing their nonsense over there. After all, we did not kill you here. Go to the north and call it no man's land and see how they will smile at you. You are free to go to other regions to do your nonsense, not here in the west anymore. So carry your victim mentality away to other regions. Mind that.
My friend shut the fuvck up and face front. You have shown us love from time immemorial. The records are there to show. Expecially this line:
"Igbos go home, and Nigeria will be fine"... Even prio to the civil war, we know how you guys showed us love. Just don't ever fuvcking jump on my mention again. Anufia angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by tifany89(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Is this how igbos will continue insulting other tribes in Nigeria? Is this a tenable and viable strategy in the shark infested waters of Nigeria’s ethno-religiously charged political and social milieu?
But you can insult Igbos all you like ? You are even much more foolish and stupid than I thought . It was you who started all the insults and now you have melt with brutal resistance , you are now crying like the idiotic fellow that you are . Been seeing you screaming you hate Igbos all over the place , I mean who gives a Bleep about you? You are not known , you are poor , you are miserable and you are a nobody . Useless poo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2017
tifany89:

I'm pretty sure u didn't even read the write up , just the heading and you v jumped to start arguing against the Igbos, if u read the write up and understand the purpose of the group , am sure you wouldnt have asked that question. They are seeking to be treated fairly and one of such ways is the reduction of imposition of higher taxes on non indigenes. I'm even surprised hearing this. You claim you want one Nigeria but you divide the country more by your actions. Even in Benin everybody both indigenes and non indigenes pay the same amount of tax/levy to the government . There is no discrimination on that basis and that's how it naturally should be. You think Igbos are the problem but seriously you guys are .

What kind of an excuse is that? Do the indigenes of Ogun state pay lower taxes? Is there proof of that? Everyone pays the same level of taxes! And if they have proof of discrimination, it should be challenged in court. That is what sensible people do.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2017
DerideGull:
Anybody south-east of Ore, except Edo, is Igbo to Yari.ba peeps. The Yari.ba are inherent cowards. Ordinary group of marketers is rendering Yari.ba completely disorganized.
Now, how do we describe the Eboes/IBO's??
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Gotze1: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
freeze20:

My friend shut the fuvck up and face front. You have shown us love from time immemorial. The records are there to show. Expecially this line:
"Igbos go home, and Nigeria will be fine"... Even prio to the civil war, we know how you guys showed us love. Just don't ever fuvcking jump on my mention again. Anufia angry
I have said my own, our days of jentility is over. Like you have quoted, go home. We will never take any rubbish from you anymore. We all know how you love others so much that you all were shouting God forbid for a northerner trying to contest in ebonyi. We all saw your love towards others when looking for outsiders to kill inside bus. We don't care about your victim cry anymore. Mind that, cry from now till the end of life. You this hate filled hams. Hating others but the first to cry hatred. Cry a Pacific Ocean. We don't care any longer.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by superstar1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Justiceleague1:

E Pain am lolss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mental grin

I finished him offffffffff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

You don't know him well....so I respectfully request that you kindly stay out of this exchange. Leave me alone to face him...
Bigot, still waiting for 'proof' that Igbodefender is tribalistic.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
tifany89:

Shut up big fooool. You can't do jack . Idiot bastardd vagabond that is what you are . Try and kill one Igbo person na and see what happens . You just comment without thinking , who are you threatening or u think u v monopoly of violence ? If you can't go n start doing the killing and destruction this very minute ,just know you are bastardd coward . I ignored all your nonsense vituperations but not this one. Better get busy with your life coz u r just exuding traits of a jobless frustrated mofo. Your life is useless , u r lazy hence u can't achieve anything and you think the Igbo man is your problem ? Your foolishness is legendary
chaaai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Oh, have you forgotten this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4228223/fuel-scarcity-even-n145/1
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

Oh, have you forgotten this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4228223/fuel-scarcity-even-n145/1
No. Show me where Igbodefender insulted any tribe in that thread, unlike you that derisively referred to those you called 'my brothers'.

You seem to want to become a Nairaland celebrity by attaching yourself to Igbodefender mentions. It will not work as you are sure to remain a nobody with your cruel and tribalistic attitude.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Vivere: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
igbodefender:

We know that bigot is your name. No need to announce it. Go through that thread and you will see the proof you need! Were you not the one shouting tribalism all over that thread?
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Justiceleague1: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
superstar1:

I finished him offffffffff cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

E really pain am grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.