Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39462 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by docsholz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
this won't end well

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
I keep saying it that I am Christian and I hate igbos. You can imagine what the muslim population feels about them in the light of all the insults the igbos heap on the muslims.

The igbos really need to think and go back to the east to develop the place. But I know their pride will never allow them think.
mr man shut it.

it was an isoko man that organized it.

if you feel pained,channel your frustrations to him not on the pages of nl

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Nigerians won’t love boastful people.
And is why Nigger-Area will remain a laughing stock.

Igbo amaka grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Does it not hurt igbos that fellow Nigerians keep repeating it that Igbos won’t be President?

My children and generations won’t vote igbos for President and I am a Christian. Igbos should think and retrace their steps.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

And is why Nigger-Area will remain a laughing stock.

Igbo amaka grin

Let the country crash but Igbos won’t rule Nigeria . God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Let the country crash but Igbos won’t rule Nigeria . God forbid bad thing.
LMAO at the Rulers of Nigger-Area grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
Does it not hurt igbos that fellow Nigerians keep repeating it that Igbos won’t be President?

My children and generations won’t vote igbos for President and I am a Christian. Igbos should think and retrace their steps.
angry

we are getting tired of your watery beans mouth..

I wonder what your fate would have been if you were a lady.
you talk too much.

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

LMAO at the Rulers of Nigger-Area grin grin

Na here we dey ooo. We must teach you a lesson.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Na here we dey ooo. We must teach you a lesson.
I am sure sun has been beating you on the petrol queue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
docsholz:
this won't end well

Why should an igbo even contest for governor in Ogun State? One of the chairmen of the useless group contested for Ogun state governorship seat.

To show you how disrespectful these people are. Can a Yoruba or an Hausa man attempt such in Abia?

Igbos think Nigeria is still in the 60s and I feel sorry for them. They are messing with Odua people and we are warning them quuetly now. They won't listen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
....and I ask the question again. What were Yoruba thinking when they fought for one Nigeria. What exactly.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

I am sure sun has been beating you on the petrol queue grin grin

I no dey queue ooo. I dey calm myself for joint ni ooo. Na Christmas period we dey na.

We are all in this together.

But note that as soon as a Yoruba child is knowledgeable, he knows that he has more rights than an Igbo in Nigeria.

You better fight hard for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
jomonic:
....and I ask the question again. What were Yoruba thinking when they fought for one Nigeria. What exactly.
Alariiwo does not support One Nigeria.
Alariiwo does not support Biafra.
Alariiwo does not support Oodua Republic.
Alariiwo does not support MEND.
Alariiwo does not support Arewa Republic.

The confusion in the SW no be today e start grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by docsholz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Why should an igbo even contest for governor in Ogun State? One of the chairmen of the useless group contested for Ogun state governorship seat.

To show you how disrespectful these people are. Can a Yoruba or an Hausa man attempt such in Abia?

Igbos think Nigeria is still in the 60s and I feel sorry for them. They are messing with Odua people and we are warning them quuetly now. They won't listen.

it is ultimately Yorubas fault, tolerance comes at a price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I no dey queue ooo. I dey calm myself for joint ni ooo. Na Christmas period we dey na.

We are all in this together.

But note that as soon as a Yoruba child is knowledgeable, he knows that he has more rights than an Igbo in Nigeria.

You better fight hard for Biafra.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

One Nigeria please grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
what is wrong with these Yoruba men.

who's stopping you from forming your whatever group in the ss or se ,,what's the ish

your insecurity is now top notch .

the group was formed by isoko yet they are venting their frustration on Igbos..

you claim sophisticated when your brains are sufferiscating.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Alariiwo does not support One Nigeria.
Alariiwo does not support Biafra.
Alariiwo does not support Oodua Republic.
Alariiwo does not support MEND.
Alariiwo does not support Arewa Republic.

The confusion in the SW no be today e start grin grin

it has come to my notice that you're female.. please stop quoting me unnecessarily from now on.

If you dnt have job or have run out of customers, look for something worthwhile to do.
I don't sleep with just anybody ok? Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

it has come to my notice that you're female.. please stop quoting me unnecessarily from now on.

If you dnt have job or have run out of customers, look for something worthwhile to do.
I don't sleep with just anybody ok? Thanks
so you have been eyeing me also. grin grin grin

cc sekxy

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:
what is wrong with these Yoruba men.

who's stopping you from forming your whatever group in the ss or se ,,what's the ish

your insecurity is now top notch .

the group was formed by isoko yet they are venting their frustration on Igbos..

you claim sophisticated when your brains are sufferiscating.

Quote me na grin

Or you're becoming shy to converse with your yoruba demon.

Tell your brothers to leave my lands alone. Yoruba first before any other.
*kisses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
docsholz:
it is ultimately Yorubas fault, tolerance comes at a price

Hmmn..

Even the Hausas don't upset us this much like the Igbos. Go to agege, Sabo and other areas and see their population, you'll marvel.

Yet they dnt meddle in Yoruba affairs, they do their business, live quietly and co-exist peacefully with their hosts.

One thing I know is.. an Igbo man will never rule over Yorubas in a Yoruba land as far as God is still sitting on His throne. The world will rather end than for that to happen.

7 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
jomonic:

We never fought for it. It was the Hausas that fought to take part in the oil largesse.

As it is, Igbos are doomed in Nigeria as they have to allies to lean on. They can only depend on the goodwill of their enemies to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

We never fought for it. It was the Hausas that fought to take part in the oil largesse.

As it is, Igbos are doomed in Nigeria as they have to allies to lean on. They can only depend on the goodwill of their enemies to survive.
This is why no mans land (aka Lagos) remains the way it is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Hmmn..

Even the Hausas don't upset us this much like the Igbos. Go to agege, Sabo and other areas and see their population, you'll marvel.

Yet they dnt meddle in Yoruba affairs, they do their business, live quietly and co-exist peacefully with their hosts.

One thing I know is.. an Igbo man will never rule over Yorubas in a Yoruba land as far as God is still sitting on His throne. The world will rather end than for that to happen.
Ndubuisi Kalu and Ebitu Ukiwe ruled over Lagos na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Quote me na grin

Or you're becoming shy to converse with your yoruba demon.

Tell your brothers to leave my lands alone. Yoruba first before any other.
*kisses
So you are kissing Igbo women while hating on Igbo people grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Ndubuisi Kalu and Ebitu Ukiwe ruled over Lagos na grin grin

He meant democratically elected Government you Id!ot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

He meant democratically elected Government you Id!ot!
Military Government remains Government, run by the Military.

Please pay homage to your Igbo leaders Ebitu Ukiwe and Ndubuisi Kanu grin grin

Igbo amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Danladi7: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You should have informed him that thier son nnamdi azikwe made secession a crime and treason in Nigeria constitution.

That should always be your reply when they say Yorubas fought them to make Nigeria one.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Military Government remains Government, run by the Military.

Please pay homage to your Igbo leaders Ebitu Ukiwe and Ndubuisi Kanu grin grin

Igbo amaka grin

Igbo what? You sha want yorubas to curse and harm the igbo. You are not a good person.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Igbo what? You sha want yorubas to curse and harm the igbo. You are not a good person.
Yoruba should embrace tolerance and one Nigeria grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Yoruba should embrace tolerance and one Nigeria grin grin

So asking igbos to go and develop the SE is intolerance?

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

So asking igbos to go and develop the SE is intolerance?
yes, intolerance and hate speech.
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.