Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39546 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by BudeYahooCom: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Nigeria can’t have an Igbo President because other tribes ewedurudeens will vote.

Mr ewedu muslim 'xtian'. Are you talking about 'other tribes' who have united with the Igbos under this group that you are lamenting about?

Since when did yoruba alone become 'other tribes'. The yorubas who are already afflicted with religious acrimony are inconsequential. Their votes will always be divided along religious lines for our benefit. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:
At last, these greedy imps are set to get themselves killed.

I trust those Eiye boys and OPC members. These guys will eventually flee the SW just like they did in Ore.

Greedy, good for nothing people who can't develop their regions. It's only to lay claim to the sweat of others they know.

Those idiots can't sell lands to outsiders in their rubbish erosion ravaged enclaved claiming their useless ancestors are against it. We shall see how long their schemes will last.
It's cos they are alive and have peace of mind in SW.
Hope you are saving money to pay rent to your Igbo landlord in January grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
Anybody can plan what they want but Yorubas know what is happening and the decision on what to do next lies solely with Yorubas.

It is a free country so Igbos can migrate all they want. We need more of you in osun and ekiti since you love yorubaland so much. grin
alcatraz001 stop crying

4 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Hope you are saving money to pay rent to your Igbo landlord in January grin grin

You can make fun of yourself all you like..

My greatest joy is that APC is in charge at federal level. Yorubas won and have put a stop to whatever plans you lots have towards Yorubaland.

Gone are the days of GEJ and PDP that rig igbos into Yoruba entitled positions. I'll see how many reps you produce in Yorubaland come 2019. It's not that far again.

Just like Zik did then, trying to enslave SW but failed.. So shall you lots fail. This time woefully, all thanks to social media and Yoruba controlled media houses that has open every sleeping omoluabi's eyes

You are nothing but parasites in Nigeria. This time around, we'll seal your fates as third class citizen in this country.

When the Odua state governors come to a resort to sack all Igbos from the state service and place embargo on recruitment of outsiders, you'll know what's up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

You can make fun of yourself all you like..

My greatest joy is that APC is in charge at federal level. Yorubas won and put a stop to whatever plans you lots have towards Yorubaland.

Gone are the days of GEJ and PDP that rig igbos into Yoruba entitled positions. I'll see how many reps you produce in Yorubaland come 2019. It's not that far again.

Just like Zik did then, trying to enslave SW but failed.. So shall you lots fail. This time woefully, all thanks to social media and Yoruba controlled media houses.

You are nothing but parasites in Nigeria. This time around, we'll seal your fates as third class citizen in this country.

When the Odua state governors come to a resort to sack all Igbos from the state service and place embargo on recruitment of outsiders, you'll know what's up.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This Lagos Reps thing is really paining you badly.

6 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
This Lagos Reps thing is really paining you badly.

The useless rep that other Yorubas don't mingle with or talk to..

Come 2019, APC will field all Yorubas and every single one of them will win. The LGA elections should teach you a lesson.

A day will come when you all will be driven back to the East and the boarders closed against you. You can note that down.
That day will come, this I'm very certain of.

Still be laughing, instead of going to develop your region while you still can.

Make hay while the sun shines.. Your bitter exit from SW loading 80%..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

The useless rep that other Yorubas don't mingle with or talk to..

Come 2019, APC will field all Yorubas and every single one of them will win. The LGA elections should teach you a lesson.

A day will come when you all will be driven back to the East and the boarders closed against you. You can note that down.
That day will come, this I'm very certain of.

Still be laughing, instead of going to develop your region while you still can.

Make hay while the sun shines.. Your bitter exit from SW loading 80%..
Stop plotting evil against your Igbo wife grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by engrchykae(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Yorubas will neutralize whatever plans you have for our land.
stop bragging,there is nothing you can do.
You can only try to kill people either as arson or ritual purposes when you are caught,we will comment on your matter in this nairaland as you are paraded by sars and probably shot in the balls

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Stop plotting evil against your Igbo wife grin grin grin

Wife kwa..

I can't put up with yam legs and vagina odour eg. Linda Ikeji (Most Ipob girls have this problem, roughly 95%of them).

Guess what?
I've made life so uncomfortable for some igbo tenants around my house. I curse them every morning and I don't even give them audience grin

Awon werey. if you give them an inch now, they'll want to feel relevant.
Most of them hide inside their rooms cos they know the Yoruba akowe (myself) dislikes them with passion. Yorubas naturally don't send them so they are most times lonely and sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Wife kwa..

I can't put up with yam legs and vagina odour eg. Linda Ikeji (Most Ipob girls have this problem, roughly 95%of them).

Guess what?
I've made life so uncomfortable for some igbo tenants around my house. I curse them every morning and I don't even give them audience grin

Most of them hide inside their rooms cos they know the Yoruba akowe (myself) dislikes them with passion. Yorubas naturally don't send them so they are mosty lonely and sad.
some people do not agree with you grin

6 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by engrchykae(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

They will join APC and support economic recession and dullardry grin
oh my God,odikwa very risky.
Caught between the devil and the blue sea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Cc al
ariiwo, danl.adi7, queen.sekxy, pyt.hon1 grin

I don't know why yorubas are crying heavily..the pan group was introduced by an isoko man yet they can't get enough of the Igbo ish..

alcaz005 I will take pictures of yorubas and their dwelling places in the east
.this I promise you.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

some people do not agree with you grin

I'm actually happy with the way SW region is..

You'll all be trapped in Lagos, Ogun if anything starts.. Only few will escape to alaigbo.

Those that said.. The wages of sin is death. You think they are fools?

Continue to sin against Yorubas, you'll get your wages soon enough.
I'm out yo.. #cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Wife kwa..

Guess what?

Most of them hide inside their rooms cos they know the Yoruba akowe (myself) dislikes them with passion. Yorubas naturally don't send them so they are most times lonely and sad.
don't even want me to start with you.

mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

I don't know why yorubas are crying heavily..the pan group was introduced by an isoko man yet they can't get enough of the Igbo ish..

alcaz005 I will take pictures of yorubas and their dwelling places in the east
.this I promise you.
Their obsession with Igbo men and Igbo women is assuming astronomical proportions grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

I'm actually happy with the way SW region is..

You'll all be trapped in Lagos, Ogun if anything starts.. Only few will escape to alaigbo.

Those that said.. The wages of sin is death. You think they are fools?

Continue to sin against Yorubas, you'll get your wages soon enough.
I'm out yo.. #cheers
Yes, cheers.
Now go and worship your masters in the Temple grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

don't even want me to start with you.

mtchew.

Lmao grin grin

Minus you dear.. I can perceive your freshness from here. Yours scents like scent leaves.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Their obsession with Igbo men and Igbo women is assuming astronomical proportions grin grin
those bigots whatever are not reasonable a bit..

why so much fear imbedded in them,,at the mention of Igbo..

I wonder when an isoko man turned Igbo.
one Nigeria my foot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Lmao grin grin

Minus you dear.. I can perceive your freshness from here. Yours scents like scent leaves.
I was right.
You want to marry an Igbo girl. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

those bigots whatever are not reasonable a bit..

why so much fear imbedded in them,,at the mention of Igbo..

I wonder when an isoko man turned Igbo.
one Nigeria my foot.

alariiwo, this group was started by an Isoko man.
Leave Igbo people alone.

Igbo amaka grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Lmao grin grin

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by engrchykae(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Guestlander:
The Ahmadu Bello speech comes to mind. Give them an inch, and they will take a mile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
armadu bello was bellowing like a cow when Nzeogwu was killing him.
He is an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

I was right.
You want to marry an Igbo girl. grin grin grin

Nah.. It's Calabar

They can fvck well and they cook good soups.
Their vegetable with afang na die.
They can ride dick for Africa, clean shave and energetic pass igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Nah.. It's Calabar

They can fvck well and they cook good soups.
Their vegetable with afang na die.
They can ride dick for Africa, clean shave and energetic pass igbos grin
Hey
The truth is slowly coming out.
Please say more grin grin grin

cc sekxy
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Guestlander: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
engrchykae:
armadu bello was bellowing like a cow when Nzeogwu was killing him.
He is an idiot.

If Nzeogwu knew Ironsi and 3 million ibos will pay for it I doubt he would have done it.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Hey
The truth is slowly coming out.
Please say more grin grin grin

cc sekxy

Sekxy doesn't know what she is missing.. BBC that'll fill up her uterus up to her fallopian tube.

I have one mbom mbom girl already catching trips but still on bench. So neat and finee
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by lilytender: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
It is good that you are gathering yourselves. You parasites that cannot stay in your region. Your gathering will make it easy to round you up, pack you like sardines into trailers and dump you at Upper Iweka and Kano in the middle of the night like Raji Fashola did to the Biafran Jews before they jumped into trailers carrying cows to Lagos again.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Sekxy doesn't know what she is missing.. BBC that fill up her uterus up to her fallopian tube.

I have one mbom mbom girl already catching trips but still on bench. So neat and finee
grin grin grin and you are here planning to send the fine mbom-mbom girl away from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
alariiwo and imhotep..

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Alariiwo: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin grin and you are here planning to send the fine mbom-mbom girl away from Lagos

You don't worry, leave that to us.

The owners of the land decides who stays and who deosn't grin

#ProudlyOdua

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:
why is it so difficult for you to support one Nigeria grin grin
brooooooooooooo lngest tym o u jst go dy sip hero u no call megrin grin
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:
why is it so difficult for you to support one Nigeria grin grin
brooooooooooooo lngest tym o u jst go dy sip hero u no call megrin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele / Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.