Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33903 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Olril18:

I hear say na your cursed ancestor's dead body Nigeria soldiers dey use do suya...shey na true?

why be say for this century cursed Ngwa OSU Igbo still dey chop human as meat...talk true oo

eehnnnnnnnnn! Who tell you say your ewedu skull worth only N 1500 but malu own na N50,000. E be like say one Cow get good head pass 20 ewedu people put together?Chai! Ewedu skull don suffer for jankara stock market. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

eehnnnnnnnnn! Who tell you say your ewedu skull worth only N 1500 but malu own na N50,000. E be like say one Cow get good head pass 20 ewedu people put together?Chai! Ewedu skull don suffer for jankara stock market. grin

why do you guys in your cursed,erosion filled,landlocked land like drinking potopoto...is it cheaper than Lipton?

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Arisekola25(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2017
mr,miss or mrs census stop ur trash talk if you dont have any reasonable things to say what bring religion to these matter and where did you got your statistics that half of yoruba are xtian as I can see my mind was telling me that you are religion slave infact I don't know why admin can't block your stupid comment
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by sultaan(m): 3:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Everybody is welcomed in the southwest as long as they are willing to obey the law and become a contributing member of the society
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by scholes0(m): 3:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Demanding that Yoruba language shouldn’t be lingua franca in the SW?

AREN’t these people simply asking for serious trouble?

11 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by scholes0(m): 3:55am On Dec 27, 2017
sultaan:
Everybody is welcomed in the southwest as long as they are willing to obey the law and become a contributing member of the society

This is the type of reply you get from people who don’t even read theead contents before typing.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Sammy07: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2017
PigCatcher:

See comments? Yet this pigs see nothing bad in aspiring for any political posts in Yorubaland.

You mind them...

Well, they can only do that in Lagos and Ekiti states.

But for other SW States.
Never

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Sammy07: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2017
scholes0:

Like seriously

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2017
scholes0:

The official language of Nigeria is English, not Yoruba grin

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by scholes0(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2017
imhotep:

The official language of Nigeria is English, not Yoruba grin

Yoruba is a National language of Nigeria
What these ones up there are canvassing for sinpmy can’t happen - forget all this NL mumuness happening.

9 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2017
You know what, I believe you. If you had said this a year or two ago, I would have said you are insane but knowing the body language of my people, and how the noise will just end here on nairaland, I can say it's doable. It's not that you are that powerful, it's because Yoruba are weak. The fact that we are even here talking about this shows Yoruba losing it already. There are silent measures that Yoruba can put in place to make you respect us but chose to let you have it your way. It's not just you ibos, weak people are abused and have things taken away from them all over the world. I'm a realist, so I say more power to you.
bounty007:
yoruba Internet ranting won't change anything grin grin grin grin

they can't rant n mock dem selves.. but what has been..has been..you can't change it grin

an what will still be will be.. they cant change it..

15 years 4rm nw igbo's will take over southwest.. plus them minus them.. grin cheesy grin

plus C oF O minus it..

this alone is very scary to yoruba's.. more scary because they can't do nothingabout it.. as long as ONE NIGERIA is concern..

if they doubt it..

ask fashola n Oba Akiolu..

so Afons cry us ocean.... it changes nothing..

reality is real.. n very different from dreams..n day dreaming.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by opedaydydx9(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
Why are you igbos behaving like this? What do you mean by certificate of indigeneship in Ogun State of all states? You have now left Lagos and have turned to my own native state?

Just do your business and be law abiding. You can never have more or equal benefits with Yorubas in their land. Stop trying to be indigenes by force.
they wnt to turn our ogun state to no man's land.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2017
To all the Yoruba frothing in the mouth here, hide your faces in shame. Aren't you ashamed of saying the same thing over and over again? There's no slightest push back from you, all we hear is noise. I even saw a comment from a so-called Yoruba that leasing out land for few years in Yoruba land is "unconstitutional" ha! What exactly is constitutional in Nigeria? Who has taken the regions that refused to sell land to court? If Yoruba can't do anything to stop ibos now, when are they going to do it? Is it when they have enough power to strike? What stops SW governors from empowering Yoruba youths with subsidized goods ibos sell and run them out of business? Something is definitely clogging Yoruba brains and preventing them from thinking. Why can't Ambode put high rise buildings in areas ibos are and move thousands of jobless Yoruba youths in there to neutralize their numbers? These are things you can do and tell the public you are doing something else. How many youths have sprung up meetings and sent minutes to the local govt and states? Demanding that any candidate running for states and local govt must not have contribution from non Yoruba? For all we know ibos could have made a campaign donation to Amosun for the position of commissioner he gave them. Ibos are probably pulling strings behind while Yoruba just say anything that comes to mind on nairaland. Oh! I remember a guy by the handle Ekt_Bear, he was going to gather SW youths here on nairaland back then for the same purpose, I don't know what happened to the cause, a fellow Yoruba probably killed the idea. No! Yoruba is the most stupid and dumbest tribe ever.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Olril18:

we have not forgotten what pa awolowo used to torture you.... we still get the code

the akure treatment is still there....

you are our slaves....the day you overstepped your boundary, we will apply akure treatment first before using pa awolowo's own to finish you...

awon weeree ,eleribu dedee
We know that you guys are nothing but noise maker. Killing children and women via starvation is an achievement for your cowardly tribe. How did your demi god Awo ended? Bring it on face to face, if you will not meet your match in indi'igbo. Bunch of mutherfucking noise makers.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2017
freeze20:

We know that you guys are nothing but noise maker. Killing children and women via starvation is an achievement for your cowardly tribe. How did your demi god Awo ended? Bring it on face to face, if you will not meet your match in indi'igbo. Bunch of mutherfucking noise makers.

is that why Pa Ojukwu run go ivory coast?

same ojukwu wey dey make noise say na one uppercut im go use scatter Nigerian army..

bros,stop drinking potopoto ooo...your brain is getting clumsy.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Wyttcat:
To all the Yoruba frothing in the mouth here, hide your faces in shame. Aren't you ashamed of saying the same thing over and over again? There's no slightest push back from you, all we hear is noise. I even saw a comment from a so-called Yoruba that leasing out land for few years in Yoruba land is "unconstitutional" ha! What exactly is constitutional in Nigeria? Who has taken the regions that refused to sell land to court? If Yoruba can't do anything to stop ibos now, when are they going to do it? Is it when they have enough power to strike? What stops SW governors from empowering Yoruba youths with subsidized goods ibos sell and run them out of business? Something is definitely clogging Yoruba brains and preventing them from thinking. Why can't Ambode put high rise buildings in areas ibos are and move thousands of jobless Yoruba youths in there to neutralize their numbers? These are things you can do and tell the public you are doing something else. How many youths have sprung up meetings and sent minutes to the local govt and states? Demanding that any candidate running for states and local govt must not have contribution from non Yoruba? For all we know ibos could have made a campaign donation to Amosun for the position of commissioner he gave them. Ibos are probably pulling strings behind while Yoruba just say anything that comes to mind on nairaland. Oh! I remember a guy by the handle Ekt_Bear, he was going to gather SW youths here on nairaland back then for the same purpose, I don't know what happened to the cause, a fellow Yoruba probably killed the idea. No! Yoruba is the most stupid and dumbest tribe ever.

usual ranting from a pained,cursed potopoto drinker

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BelindaMorris: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for sharing such interesting information! chrome 49 beetalk ios
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by pasol4real(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

This kabiru don dey lament sophisticatedly about 'Ibo taking our land' since 4 years. As him dey lament, him papa dey sell him inheritance give 'Shukuudi' because the old man know say him pikin na omo ale jati jati wey go waste him inheritance. grin grin

Kabirudeen, go fight ya papa, leave omo ibo. As your papa don sell the land give omo ibo, you fit vex go remove him head sell am for Jankara human parts market for N1500, take drink Alomo. Na your talent be that. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Chai yoruba ppl have suffered

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2017
If that is true about Oshogbo then they must be a different breed. SW governors can get Yoruba youths special import duty just as Niger delta got 13% from the Fg.
Sometimes I just wish more suffering on Yoruba youths just so, ti won ba fa gburu, gburu afa gbo! If Yoruba youths get desperate and go after their leaders, you will them work for the people and get what belongs to them like the money made from the ports and Ogun borders. Lagos paying for the north to rebuild while Lagos is denied it's own money, yet our leaders immediately shush like chicken. Ha! Iran osi gbaa ni iran Yoruba!
OmoEpe:

Those idiots don't pay tax my wige works with LIRS she said they always claim all their boys are apprentices who collects no salary so all they pay is #2,500/year yet from Lagos statistics they discovered that 70% of users of the state Gen Hospitals are this non tax paying igbos.
They are parasites whose only aim is to suck their hosts dry and discard them. They are best avoided
I discovered that in Osun's capital Osogbo, no igbo man is allowed to own a shop in their motor spare part shop. That is a forward looking people who understand the danger of harbouring destructive parasitic people like Ndigbos
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Obo lagido!
Olril18:

usual ranting from a pained,cursed potopoto drinker
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Gazzy88(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Kanu dey Ogun, dey buy ya papa property so that your generations go sleep under sango bridge. cheesy cheesy
What's he doing in Ogun? "Biafra or death",what happens to that statement? You can keep buying lands in Ogun, that's not a problem but you should remember you're not getting any CofO and if you're much educated you will understand what that means.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Wyttcat:
Obo lagido!

inoki ni baban la babaee
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by bkool7(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2017
ivolt:

The right to pay lesser taxes or to be elected governor?
I haven't seen a developed country where being a member
of a particular group exempt you from state's laws or qualifies
you more for a leadership position.

Even in developed countries natives are given special privileges over other citizens .

https://www.benefits.gov/benefits/browse-by-category/category/61
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by fatiaforreal: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Bastard!
Who brought you here? You seem to have forgotten the hardship, penury, and the never-do-well syndrome that drove you to the Southwest. Pls go! We can do without your contributions and congestion.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Diiet: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Wyttcat:

I agree totally with you, and God will bless you for sharing same sentiment with me.

Our leaders are cursed and they are the real enemies of our people.

We simply need a bold leader like Amadu Bello. We need someone to do for us what Amadu Bello did for the North in the 60s.
The man came out and told ibos, in clear terms that they wouldn't be allowed to enjoy same or equal benefits with his people, and he stood by his words.

But here in the SW, we only have useless leaders that have been yielding to the demands of ibo people since 1999.
Verry sad i must say.
It has now gotten to a stage where they believe they should be having say and be carried along in all developments about our regionsad
This is a verry dangerous trend that must end now, and it can only end if we take steps physically and not by the ussual internet nonsense fight back we are known for.

@ wyttecat and other yoruba Nairalanders, i'm using this medium to urge you all to write to the local government, elders, omo onile's and baales of your communities.

Draw their attention to this particular thread and enlighten them on the dangers ahead if we fail to act now by neutralizing the threats nonindegenes, especially ibos are begining to pose to the yorubas in SW.

I'll also do same, i'll reach out to many people as much as i can.
Pls don't discard this advice, we have to start somewhere.

Write as much as you can and draw the attention of your friends, neighbours and relatives to this thread cos most yorubas are not even aware of the evil plans of the people they are accomodating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Olril18:

is that why Pa Ojukwu run go ivory coast?

same ojukwu wey dey make noise say na one uppercut im go use scatter Nigerian army..

bros,stop drinking potopoto ooo...your brain is getting clumsy.
cheesy You must be a clown. grin I no get your time abeg.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Diiet:

I agree totally with you, and God will bless you for sharing same sentiment with me.

Our leaders are cursed and they are the real enemies of our people.

We simply need a bold leader like Amadu Bello. We need someone to do for us what Amadu Bello did for the North in the 60's.
The man came out and told ibos, in clear terms that they wouldn't be allowed to enjoy same or equal benefits with his people, and he stood by his words.

But here in the SW, we only have useless leaders that have been yielding to the demands of ibo people since 1999. Verry sad i must say.
It has now gotten to a stage where they believe they should be determining what to and what not to be in our regionsad
This is a verry dangerous trend that must end now, and it can only end if we take steps physically and not by the ussual internet nonsense fighting back.

@ wyttecat and other yoruba Nairalanders, i'm using this medium to urge you all to write to the local government, elders, omo onile's and baales of your communities.

Draw their attention to this particular post and enlighten them on the dangers ahead if we fail to act now by neutralizing the threats nonindegenes,especially ibos pose to the yorubas in SW.

I'll also do same, i'll reach out to many people as much as i can.
Pls don't discard this advise, we have to start somewhere.

Write as much as you can and draw the attention of your friends, neighbours and relatives to this thread cos most yorubas are not even aware of the evil plans of the people they are accomodating.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Wyttcat:
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Hmn. Thank God for this forum. They will keep exposing their evil scheme daily for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by MrMaestro: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Gazzy88:
God blesses Amosun. He silently gave most of the igbos in ogun civil service compulsory retirement. His words:" We can't have plenty of unemployed Ogun youths lying around while we are giving works to 'strangers'. It must be stopped."

Oh my God, I LOVE THIS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by proffc: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Same way they took Portharcourt and Delta from the proper SSoutherners. This claim about being the third largest nationality sef may be wrong. For example no-one talks about the Aworis (Eegun) yet they stretch through almost all of the South/West onto Benin Republic and Togo.

The Ibo man's undoing is that he wants to eat his cake and have it. Read the story of Jaja of Opobo and like you said you will see a trend. They don't have to insult people's nationality to go progress and move higher. Heck! Who says that we can't have a creole of Southern Languages? But if one person just chooses to play hegemony it's a matter of time before they breed disdain and contempt.

For our own sake, I hope they will drop this right-of-ownership toga and be part of where they live. Who says you cannot be a Yoruba Ibo (Ibo living in Yoruba land) or Ibo Yoruba (a Yemi Alade kinda mashup - Yoruba living in Ibo land). But to live in a place with the intent of making slaves out the owners ko le werk. They should just kuku ma start an uprising, fight a war and win the lands. That's how Men do it not back door cowardice methods - but I know by the Yoruba blood that flows in our veins, it is impossicant. Ilorin never turn Fulani land, na Ogun go come become one?

AshiwajuFoward:

That was how they started with Lagos. I see the same pattern here. They already said in their press release that 'non-indigenes are more than indigenes in Ogun state'. I find that statement very provocative. What population census did they conduct or consult to arrive at that conclusion? This is just a prelude to the sort of crap they've become known for in Lasgidi. They will start circulating this sort of rubbish amongst themselves and gradually before you know it, it will gain traction, they will solely claim credit for 'developing' the state, and Ogun don become they latest 'nomansland' be dat. They can already see that the state is destined for greatness and have started appropriating it's success.

When it comes to diplomacy, ibos will always score an F-9.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Klinee: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Imagine this pig saying this gibberish

At least if you want to start a movement, you show people that this is how is done

If truly this is what you want, begin to tell your people to allow Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba to become Governor in your Igbo state.

Until we see Afolabi, Kunle, Ayodeji, Buhari, Atiku as Governor in the Anambra, Ebonyi, we are ready to kill as many Igbos as possible in our land if that is what it ll take to send the message across.

I guess the reason why you are running away from doing this rubbish in the North is cos of your death. Trust me, sooner or later, you ll get what you want.
We need a detribalized Nigeria which this group are championing for.
we all should support this group for a better Nigeria!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness / Saraki’s Wife At EFCC Office Today [photo] / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.