Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33829 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Mrnairalandd: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
freeze20:

Igbos round the globe should read in between the line on this post. The Yoruba man is the worst, but silent enemy to the Igbo. The day you make mistake and spill the blood of an Igbo man, from hence, you will incure a debt that will trail your fourth generation until paid in full. Mark my words. We Igbo youth are taken note of your rants. Continue.

Those that were maimed, kicked, dragged and killed like animals they were in 60s in retaliation to our leaders you Morons killed, what have you done about that?

We are still punishing you Morons for it by turning you guys to 2nd class citizens till date.

It baffles me how someone ll think they have monopoly of killing people. We ll use those in South West as pawns before they run towards East. Try us...

You think this is 1966 when you killed our leaders and got a slap on the wrists

We in this generation will show you that Adolf Hitler was a learner by the time we finish with you Morons

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Those that were maimed, kicked, dragged and killed like animals they were in 60s in retaliation to our leaders you Morons killed, what have you done about that?

We are still punishing you Morons for it by turning you guys to 2nd class citizens till date.

It baffles me how someone ll think they have monopoly of killing people. We ll use those in South West as pawns before they run towards East. Try us...

We in this generation will show you that Adolf Hitler was a learner by the time we finish with you Morons

booda,e ma da awon oloriburuku, eranko ,alainiran yi loun Jaree

they are the laughing stock of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Gazzy88(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
God blesses Amosun. He silently gave most of the igbos in ogun civil service compulsory retirement. His words:" We can't have plenty of unemployed Ogun youths lying around while we are giving works to 'strangers'. It must be stopped."

11 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gazzy88:
God blesses Amosun. He silently gave most of the igbos in ogun civil service compulsory retirement. His words:" We can't have plenty of unemployed Ogun youths lying around while we are giving works to 'strangers'. It must be stopped."

Is this true? Did he say this?
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Why not start the killing this night. If you don't then you are nothing but a coward. I dare you to start the killing.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by PigCatcher: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Sammy07 post=63631408][/quote]
See comments? Yet this pigs see nothing bad in aspiring for any political posts in Yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Gazzy88(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Is this true? Did he say this?
He surely did and I don't feel any regret about that. Those people don't worth any regards whatsoever. I have many friends in the civil service who confirmed it. We don't make noise here in Ogun, we just do our things codedly.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Carry your biscuit head come pluck fruit in Ogun state nah mr tree climber grin dem go help you remodel that your biscuit head before you even climb tree sef. You go think say na joke. cheesy We know you people are suicidal anyway. Ipob trump rally and Python dance comes to mind

This kabiru don dey lament sophisticatedly about 'Ibo taking our land' since 4 years. As him dey lament, him papa dey sell him inheritance give 'Shukuudi' because the old man know say him pikin na omo ale jati jati wey go waste him inheritance. grin grin

Kabirudeen, go fight ya papa, leave omo ibo. As your papa don sell the land give omo ibo, you fit vex go remove him head sell am for Jankara human parts market for N1500, take drink Alomo. Na your talent be that. grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BeautifulSE: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

This kabiru don dey lament sophisticatedly about 'Ibo taking our land' since 4 years. As him dey lament, him papa dey sell him inheritance give 'Shukuudi' because the old man know say him pikin na omo ale jati jati wey go waste him inheritance.

Kabirudeen, go fight ya papa, leave omo ibo. As your papa don sell the land give omo ibo, you fit vex go remove him head sell am for Jankara human parts market for N1500, take drink Alomo. Na your talent be that

Lmaooo...i swear to God I have no idea what you're talking about. Your meme isn't helping matters either. Talking about kabiru, shukudi, alomo and all kinds of funny names grin what of Chike and Silifa cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Cityguy: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
lakhadimar:

why must it always be the greedy Ibos who keep requesting for what they cannot offer others in their own land
That is my main grouse with these people. You always want what you don't offer others in your own place. Haha! Be appreciative for once.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Cityguy: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Klinee:
We hope seeing a name like Emeka Okafor as a Governor of Oyo State or Kano State vice versa.
Hahahaha.......... what a dream!!!

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BeautifulSE: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

This kabiru don dey lament sophisticatedly about 'Ibo taking our land' since 4 years. As him dey lament, him papa dey sell him inheritance give 'Shukuudi' because the old man know say him pikin na omo ale jati jati wey go waste him inheritance. grin grin

Kabirudeen, go fight ya papa, leave omo ibo. As your papa don sell the land give omo ibo, you fit vex go remove him head sell am for Jankara human parts market for N1500, take drink Alomo. Na your talent be that. grin

omo ale,alainiran jati jati..

ewure....

is that why OSUs are fighting for ezendigbo in Ibadan?

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Lmaooo...i swear to God I have no idea what you're talking about. Your meme isn't helping matters either. Talking about kabiru, shukudi, alomo and all kinds of funny names grin what of Chike and Silifa cheesy

How you go understand, when I don pummel your ewedu skull into shape? But you understand your anti-shukwudi lamentations? grin

Skull miner, you go use fake smileys and memes tire take hide ya pains. As you lament give us, Omo Ibo go continue to siddon ontop your coneskull for eweduland in the spirit one zoogeria. Insha Allah! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2017
freeze20:

Why not start the killing this night. If you don't then you are nothing but a coward. I dare you to start the killing.

we have not forgotten what pa awolowo used to torture you.... we still get the code

the akure treatment is still there....

you are our slaves....the day you overstepped your boundary, we will apply akure treatment first before using pa awolowo's own to finish you...

awon weeree ,eleribu dedee

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BeautifulSE: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

How you go understand, when I don pummel your ewedu skull into shape? But you understand your anti-chukwudi lamentations?
Skull miner, you go use fake smileys and memes tire take hide ya pains. Omo Ibo go continue to sit ontop skull for eweduland in the spirit one zoogeria. Insha Allah!

My guy say na pummel cheesy grin . See, just get your delusional monkey ass out of my mentions. grin

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Olril18:

omo ale,alainiran jati jati..

ewure....

is that why OSUs are fighting for ezendigbo in Ibadan?

Painment wan kill this Ewedudullahi. grin

Igwe Shukudi Ogbuefi is coming to take over Ibadam throne. Welcome him in the spirit of One niggeria. One niggeria dole!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

How you go understand, when I don pummel your ewedu skull into shape? But you understand your anti-shukwudi lamentations? grin

Skull miner, you go use fake smileys and memes tire take hide ya pains. As you lament give us, Omo Ibo go continue to siddon ontop your coneskull for eweduland in the spirit one zoogeria. Insha Allah! grin grin

we are skullminers,we are proud of it..

at least we are not.
ipob terrorists
powder users
developers of India,Cambodia,Malaysia,Indonesia, hongkong.
prostitute
baby factory
armed robbers
kidnapping...

leave our skull mining for us,go to your ipob republic

9 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Igwe Shukudi Ogbuefi is coming to take over Ibadan throne. Welcome him in the spirit of One niggeria. One niggeria dole!
pls Mr budeyahoo,where is our dilector
nnamdi cownu?

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2017
BeautifulSE:

My guy say na pummel cheesy . See, just get your delusional monkey ass out of my mentions. grin grin

Kabirudeen, No be me do you? Na ya papa say him wan chopulate the money wey shukudi pay am as him dey alive. Him don discover say no be him born you, he tell us say na morufu the agbero for Oshodi na him impregnate him agbo selling wife wey born kabirudeen. grin

How omo ale go come inherit him land when shukudi wan pay? The man na wise man. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Igwe Shukudi Ogbuefi is coming to take over Ibadan throne. Welcome him in the spirit of One niggeria. One niggeria dole!

na true say for 1967 to 1970, hunger catch your cursed ancestors sotey,dem dey chop their selves?

no be me talk am oo

7 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Kabirudeen, No be me do you? Na ya papa say him wan chopulate the money wey shukudi pay am as him dey alive. Him don discover say no be him born you, he tell us say na morufu the agbero for Oshodi na him impregnate him agbo selling wife wey born kabirudeen. grin

How omo ale go come inherit him land when shukudi wan pay? The man na wise man. grin grin

where is our dilector cownu?
na true say you sef drink potopoto for ground as python come dance your place that time?
na true say FFK don FCK bianac pssy b4?

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Olril18:

we are skullminers,we are proud of it..

at least we are not.
ipob terrorists
powder users
developers of India,Cambodia,Malaysia,Indonesia, hongkong.
prostitute
baby factory
armed robbers
kidnapping...

leave our skull mining for us,go to your ipob republic

I hear say you sell your sister skull after you rape am in the spirit of incestous yorubaism? grin

You sell the skull take buy 100Mb data. Talk true. grin

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BeautifulSE: 12:26am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Kabirudeen, No be me do you? Na ya papa say him wan chopulate the money wey shukudi pay am as him dey alive. Him don discover say no be him born you, he tell us say na morufu the agbero for Oshodi na him impregnate him agbo selling wife wey born kabirudeen.

How omo ale go come inherit him land when shukudi wan pay? The man na wise man.

Lmaooo...I'm giving you one-liners, you're telling me the names of all your colleagues and your father's life history grin. Oya you don win. Collect your trophy and leave my mentions grin

10 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

I hear say you sell your sister skull after you rape am in the spirit of incestous yorubaism? grin

but why did pa ojukwu dress like a woman and run go Ivory coast in 1970?

7 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Olril18:

where is our dilector cownu?
na true say you sef drink potopoto for ground as python come your place that time?
na true say FFK don FCK bianac pssy b4?

Kanu dey Ogun, dey buy ya papa property so that your generations go sleep under sango bridge. cheesy cheesy
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

na epistle be this joo..

but that python wicked gan oo burodaa budeyahoo..

where is ohamadike,the supreme dilector,our personal lord and savior.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Kanu dey Ogun, dey buy ya papa property so that your generations go sleep under sango bridge. cheesy cheesy

was that why kwashiorkor dealt with your perpetually cursed ancestors during the civil war?

talk true abeegi

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Lmaooo...I'm giving you one-liners, you're telling me the names of all your colleagues and your father's life history grin. Oya you don win. Collect your trophy and leave my mentions grin

Why you dey frustrate, no be you carry matter come meet me? As I wan mend you, you dey pick race like agbero wey dey pursue molue for N50. Ewedu people, na to make mouth shout "arrrrrrrrhhhh!'. When you pummel their skull, dem go run. umu enwe. grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Olril18:

[s]was that why kwashiorkor dealt with your perpetually cursed ancestors during the civil war?

talk true abeegi[/s]

All these your lamentations dry like buhari flat nyash. O'boy raise the bar na! At least try be like kabiru so that if I dey pummel you my conscience go clear say I no dey manhandle ewedu amateur. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Why you dey frustrate, no be you carry matter come meet me? As I wan mend you, you dey pick race like agbero wey dey pursue molue for N50. Ewedu people, na to make mouth shout "arrrrrrrrhhhh!'. When you pummel their skull, dem go run. umu enwe. grin
why u dey vex for my brother now?

shey na him be FFK wey dey pummel Bianca pssy ni?

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

All these your lamentations dry like buhari flat nyash. O'boy raise the bar na! At least try be like kabiru so that if I dey pummel you my conscience go clear say I no dey manhandle ewedu amateur. grin grin

I hear say na your cursed ancestor's dead body Nigeria soldiers dey use do suya...shey na true?

why be say for this century cursed Ngwa OSU Igbo still dey chop human as meat...talk true oo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari To Make 6000 Appointments – Presidency / Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. / Senate Committee Proposes 20 New States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.