Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33842 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

What's hypocritical about the igbos.They never want to be part of Nigeria and they fought a fatal war for that. Now they are integrating and you are shouting they are parasites. I think you just shot yourself.

You say you want to leave. They hate you.

You say okay you will stay, they still hate you.

Afonja has evil heart towards igbos

Ndigbo please continue to fire on so that haters will burn alive.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Many igbos don't even give a Shiite about the presidency. According to some of my Yoruba peeps, we don burn the bridge. Allow us to torment you guys in peace ,Una still no gree. Kilode kpa kpa!

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:
Say the truth. You do not support Biafra, neither do you support One Nigeria.
Then which do I support if I don't support any of the two?
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
bayooooooo:
People form all kinds of associations all over the world to press for rights and favors etc. It's all politics, and one can't prevent them from playing politics that promote their interests. The Yoruba too can play the same politics by employing divide and rule tactics, favoring one group over another, and eventually crumble the association. I don't even think it's worth the trouble. Really, it reads more like one man scheming to become a commissioner than serious political mobilization efforts.

SW states should focus on substance, not shadows. We have an unprecedented advantage in Buhari administration which should be converted to economic and political gains. Get that Lagos-Ibadan rail working, etc and cement SW as the financial, industrial and cultural pace setters in Nigeria. If he is running, Buhari should be supported for second term. And after his tenure, we should work on taking the presidency, and use it to create more opportunities in SW, and get others to move into our region. That's the politics we should be playing, not creating policies that prevent a pepper seller from thriving just because s/he joins some nebulous association called NYIEI.
Excellent
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by jagorinho: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

One Nigeria please grin grin
that is why you hardly find igbos selling land to other non igbos in igbo land? you people always think you are wise but unfortunately reverse is the case. let me tell you, if people like me have access to real power in any south western state and your people are doing all this rubbish,ohh God!!! i just need to implement 3 policies ( i wont say here) believe me, the way your people will move out of the state will be more than the hutu's migration to dr congo. i have never seen an igbo person that is tactical and that makes the work very easy.....#softwerk

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

You say you want to leave. They hate you.

You say okay you will stay, they still hate you.

Afonja has evil heart towards igbos

Ndigbo please continue to fire on so that haters will burn alive.

Their evil heart will only consume them.If God is not on our side,we won't have gone this far as a tribe despite the genocide and progom we suffered.Omo!make them go die!!!They are hateful but we are vengeful. History never forgets.... Anyi gbagide oso, anyi a guo mile.

I know they are scared,they should be.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
lakhadimar:
we aren't fools, and we won't fall for this trash. the initiative is an ibo agenda. no one else goes about lusting after other people's patrimony except the greedy Ibos. if you Ibos want to be recognised as indigene in other people's land; fine but leave yorubaland out of your greed. you can start within your greedy selves in Iboland. make an ebonyi man from the forest Forest of afikpo the governor of anambra state

Oga you can cry from here to Mecca, as long as you keep wanting 'One nigeria' with 'Ibos'. They will continue to ask for them biggest possible prize they can get from the fake union that you love to preserve.

Cry till you die... ogun is one nigeria and 'Ibos' will continue to have a right to it until you are bold enough to embrace oduduwa.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

In the spirit of One United and Indivisible Nigeria, let me go and purchase as much land as I can. grin grin

If you have enough money,you can buy up to 10.I font know the law concerning the erection of private grave yards.That way,you don't suffer a loss when they decide to take back their land. grin grin grin
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

They would be allowed to develop our cities and pay their due taxes but they can never have the same rights with Yorubas on our soil or exercise political power over Yoruba subjects.

We should never allow it to descend to that level. The group is on a wild goose chase as their objectives will never materialize in yorubaland. They can and should continue being law abiding and go about their business in peace.

How many Yoruba people are agitating for more rights than the native Ibos in their eastern communities? NONE

Igbo people think they are smarter than the rest of us. It was this crafty behaviour of theirs that eventually brought on the civil war!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell.
Dry lands are readily available on request in an estate located in a fast developing area of Ogun State. It is about 20mins drive from Winners Chapel and less than 5 mins from the express.
Name: Queen's Court (Ota)
Price:540,000 (outright)
Instalment Payment Plan: 50,000x12months= 600,000

Call Jeremiah Akogu on 08146337467 for more detailed information and site inspection
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by jagorinho: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

Their evil heart will only consume them.If God is not on our side,we won't have gone this far as a tribe despite the genocide and progom we suffered.Omo!make them go die!!!They are hateful but we are vengeful. History never forgets.... Anyi gbagide oso, anyi a guo mile.

I know they are scared,they should be.
shut up!! you started a war you couldnt finish, you are shouting genocide. Go back to school and let your teacher tell you what the real genocide is....i dont blame you, you are from a group that always seek sympathy where there is none. #economicrefugee

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oloriburuku l’omo Igbo oooo.

Eyan o le bori won ninu ariyanjiyan oooo.

Very stubborn goats.

We should stop arguing with them online.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
land also available by Shegman22(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20
2 plots of land for sale at Ori-okiti village behind Elenusonso/Ajumose GRA off Ologolo junction Alafara area NIHORT Idi Ishin Jericho axis Ibadan. #1M/plot.

Contact 08060891332 for inspection

Another 10 acre farmland available at alaro village off akufo road, ido local Government area ibadan

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BudeYahooCom: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Yorubas are still forming detribalized while greedy mofos are trying to penetrate into our political arena . Our eyes go soon clear

your eyes go clear when you cowardly lots bold enough to embrace oduduwa republic. Till then other nigerians will keep plucking the sweet fruits of one nigeria obtainable in your land. Cry die! grin

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Saintsquare(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
jagorinho:

shut up!! you started a war you couldnt finish, you are shouting genocide. Go back to school and let your teacher tell you what the real genocide is....i dont blame you, you are from a group that always seek sympathy where there is none. #economicrefugee
there hypocrisy stinks to high heaven, you started a war you could not finish and you call it genocide haha

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
jagorinho:

One Nigeria please grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Ritchiee: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

One Nigeria please.
Afterall the likes of Tinubu are not originally from Lagos state
He is Yoruba,a Southwesterner.Yoruba had made Igbos PS and even a higher post had been given to you but have you replicated this to a Yoruba man in the SE?There are Yoruba scholars amongst you,pick one and make him governor and we will believe your one Nigeria song..

7 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by PeterKbaba: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sarduana of Sokoto. His take on Igbo People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
THE PENINSULA HOMES

THE PENINSULA HOMES is our newly acquired estate located in a peaceful and conducive arena where you can build your home. It's just 12 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery and Lekki Sea Port and 2mins from the prestigious La Campaigne Tropicana Beach Resort.

The Peninsula Homes is a mind blowing life investment offer that you will be glad to have.

LOCATION: FOLU ISE IBEJU LEKKI LAGOS. 2 MINUTES DRIVE FROM LA CAMPAIGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT

PRICE: 700K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

PROMO: BUY 5 AND GET 1 FREE PLOT

NEIGHBORHOOD
___
♦Lekki Free Trade Zone
♦Dangote Refinery
♦Power Oil Company
♦La Campaigne Tropicana
♦Flourish Royal Garden
♦Several Estates

INVEST AND GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY IN SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME

Wouldn't You Rather Invest With Us
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
*yawnns*
The thread is now boring. angry
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Ritchiee: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
ivolt:

The right to pay lesser taxes or to be elected governor?
I haven't seen a developed country where being a member
of a particular group exempt you from state's laws or qualifies
you more for a leadership position.

You are partly right but the problem is that this is not a developed country.Lobatan.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

your eyes go clear when you cowardly lots bold enough to embrace oduduwa republic. Till then other nigerians will keep plucking the sweet fruits of one nigeria obtainable in your land. Cry die! grin

Cry ke? They have cried enough. They should as a matter of fact hang their necks!!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by PearlStreet(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
I so much love what is happening. Let the Igbos keep saying this kind of nonsense.

When we posted that Yorubas should be alert and deal with these Igbos, some liberal Yorubas shouted us down and the Moderators here banned us. Today, we've been vindicated. Igbos are now demanding for indigenship rights in Yoruba land.

In Igboland, they would never sell you a square inch of their land. If you're a civil servant, you would be ostracised. In employment, they'll discriminate against you. Yet, these guys come to the SW and have the temerity to demand indigenship rights.

The Yorubas need to rise up and treat the cancer manifesting in these Igbos. All CofOs are given at the pleasure of the Governor. They can be cancelled at any time. Employment slots for the SE should be diverted to the SS. All benefits accruing to them should be channelled to the SS people.

One day, a bastard from this cursed tribe of Isreal would start aiming to be an Oba in Yoruba land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by femolii: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
lakhadimar:
this is the dangote cement factory in ogun state. why is dangote not asking for the certificate of indigene despite his contribution to the economic growth of ogun and Lagos where he is currently building the largest oil refinery in Africa.

why must it always be the greedy Ibos who keep requesting for what they cannot offer others in their own land
igbos nor shame o

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by lezz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
tiger28:
he lives in lagos though BUT a proud Kano man. Only a BASTARD will drag indigineship with the natural indigine......see what all these Baby factories don cause now. These Serpents are EVEN dragging ISRAELI citizenship from the Israelis??Lost ppl,Shameless ppl,Shameless Pigs!!!

Throw baseless sentiments out the logical window. I think the senate was debating about removing indigene status out of the law books and if memory serves me right, anyone who has lived in a place for a specified period is an indigene by law in Nigeria .

I think indigene regardless of tribe should be encouraged in Nigeria. And I think Igbos are amongst true nationalists in the country in terms of integration and settlements outside their home towns. That’s what Nigeria needs to fully grow and develop and cure her cancerous tribal malignancy.

Others should setup business/shops and house in Onitsha and Enugu too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by ivolt: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ritchiee:

You are partly right but the problem is that this is not a developed country.Lobatan.
I was responding to a post which wrongly states that we can't "develop" with this attitude.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by 2sa2: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
lezz:

Throw baseless sentiments out the logical window. I think the senate was debating about removing indigene status out of the law books and if memory serves me right, anyone who has lived in a place for a specified period is an indigene by law in Nigeria .

I think indigene regardless of tribe should be encouraged in Nigeria. And I think Igbos are amongst true nationalists in the country in terms of integration and settlements outside their home towns. That’s what Nigeria needs to fully grow and develop and cure her cancerous tribal malignancy.

[/b]Others should setup business/shops and house in Onitsha and Enugu too.[b]

Is the bolded by force?

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by jaymichael(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

I no talk am?? cheesy I said it that it'll only be a matter of time before these people start claiming that they developed Ogun and account for its high IGR. cheesy Na wah oooo.
That one should also be included in that IPOB statistics thread. These people na pure farce

7 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by lezz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Is the bolded by force?
If this is all you could say, then you’re good at subterfuge to avoid being exposed as a petty tribal bigot.

Needless question stemmed from a mind too weak to hold hard facts.

2sa2:
we should come and do businesses in igbo land so that we can be defrauded right? And so that the men that forbid nothing can start chasing our wives, thank you so much for the offer, but no thanks.
Laughable postulation too low to grace a topic like this. Seems like reason given for fear of failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) / Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.