Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33838 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Wyttcat:
God bless the open mind you use to take message in. Hope you can see some Yoruba calling me ibo already because they just can't think . I knew they will attack me and I'm ready for them. While some are still tiptoeing around main issue, people like you and I will continue to hammer the truth home. In my own little way, I've boycotted anything ibos and people around me are doing the same. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Ibos have been pushing us for long without any pushback, we own this mistake.
Na today. Make sure you boycot even the phone you are using, as most likely was imported by onye Igbo. and Please, tell those your kins that are dying on top Igbo ladies to quit coming to the east for Igbo wives. We don't want una marrying our sisters anymore.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Right oh! You not speaking up is part of the conditioning their previous actions have done to you, otherwise you would have reminded them that they are in Yoruba land. Ibos are more emboldened each day and will soon stop Yoruba from passing through some streets the moment they have the number.
proffc:
Yet an Ibo man will tell a Yoruba man not to speak Yoruba in Ladipo market because it is an Ibo market - this happened in my presence and in my head I was wondering if the guy has forgotten that the name of the Market is "Ladipo". We can continue to fan the embers of tribal ish or we can take the high road and choose to foster unity instead. It is up to all of us. Ojo to ro ni, ohun lo ko Eiye Ile po mo Adie!

Ti a ba fa gburu, gburu a fa'gbo.

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
It will be easier to export your head than to have my phone pass through your fake hands. Tell your elders to stop forcing your sisters on Yoruba men and start thinking about flocks of single mothers that will soon litter ibo land because all Yoruba men previously married to ibo women who get second chance at marriage go back to Yoruba women.
freeze20:

Na today. Make sure you boycot even the phone you are using, as most likely was imported by onye Igbo. and Please, tell those your kins that are dying on top Igbo ladies to quit coming to the east for Igbo wives. We don't want una marrying our sisters anymore.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Olril18(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Wyttcat:
Oloriburuku omo aja! Omo ofo omo adanu!
lol
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Same all over the world. Now, is it that Yoruba don't know what to do or they are afraid to do it? Either way, Yoruba are knee-deep in bull!
bkool7:

Even in developed countries natives are given special privileges over other citizens .

https://www.benefits.gov/benefits/browse-by-category/category/61
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Olril18:

lol
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please take that with a pinch of salt and continue with your plans. This is one of the excuses that made us to lose 2 or 3 seats in federal house of rep. Lagos in areas we have obas and baale. The seats we may never get back and who knows how many more will be lost in 2019?
There is nothing wrong if we demand for respect in our home and make ibos mind their business. Do you really believe that ibos pay taxes in Lagos? How much taxes do a people known to cheat others could possibly pay if any? It's been said many times that ibos don't pay taxes but use govt hospitals more than even the Yoruba who own the land. So ibos are freeloaders in our region, they contribute nothing and take a lot from our system. They mostly sleep in their shops and defecate in gutters, destroying everything in their path.
Diiet:
OK Thanks.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Diiet: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wyttcat:
Please take that with a pinch of salt and continue with your plans. This is one of the excuses that made us to lose 2 or 3 seats in federal house of rep. Lagos in areas we have obas and baale. The seats we may never get back and who knows how many more will be lost in 2019?
There is nothing wrong if we demand for respect in our home and make ibos mind their business. Do you really believe that ibos pay taxes in Lagos? How much taxes do a people known to cheat others could possibly pay if any? It's been said many times that ibos don't pay taxes but use govt hospitals more than even the Yoruba who own the land. So ibos are freeloaders in our region, they contribute nothing and take a lot from our system. They mostly sleep in their shops and defecate in gutters, destroying everything in their path.
I see wisdom all over your post.

The future of Yoruba and ibo in Lagos has been a topic running through my mind for a long time. I've also been thinking about where to start from, and i think God has given me the ideas of how to kickstart my campaign.

The ignorant of our people is just too much and this is the ladder, ibo people are climbing to get whatever they want in our region. This same ignorant is the reason some posters of yoruba extraction are attacking you for being a realist in this thread. But ko posible ki gbogbo wa sun, ka ko ori si ibikan.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wyttcat:
It will be[b] easier to export[/b] your head than to have my phone pass through your fake hands. Tell your elders to stop forcing your sisters on Yoruba men and start thinking about flocks of single mothers that will soon litter ibo land because all Yoruba men previously married to ibo women who get second chance at marriage go back to Yoruba women.

You can export your dick not my head, skull miner. Listen up, dickhead, if I have my way, which we are currently working on, South West will be empty of Igbos soonest.... I can assure you of this. Plans are on ground, by concerned Igbos.
We are the ones loosing the most, on the long run, with the large concentration of our best brains outside our region. You should just quit biting your fingers, as what you wish for will soon materialize.
As for our ladies, we keep the best, while your big boys die on top of our left-overs. However, even the left-over will soon be out of reach for your despirate men. Byebye. wink
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will export your head cos you no kuku dey use am, as for your dick, you've probably used that for a ritual to secure capital for your fan yogurt business in traffic. Your women that Yoruba are using now are your future liabilities with thousands of kids to go with them because half ibo kids are not real kids in Yoruba land, they are more like bastardds. Any Yoruba man married to ibos do out of pity and blackmail and such men still have Yoruba wives with real Yoruba kids they will go back to when the dust settles, better believe that. Btw, thanks for working to get your parasitic human wastes off my land.
freeze20:

You can export your dick not my head, skull miner. Listen up, dickhead, if I have my way, which we are currently working on, South West will be empty of Igbos soonest.... I can assure you of this. Plans are on ground, by concerned Igbos.
We are the ones loosing the most, on the long run, with the large concentration of our best brains outside our region. You should just quit biting your fingers, as what you wish for will soon materialize.
As for our ladies, we keep the best, while your big boys die on top of our left-overs. However, even the left-over will soon be out of reach for your despirate men. Byebye. wink

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by freeze20: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wyttcat:
[s]I will export your head cos you no kuku dey use am, as for your dick, you've probably used that for a ritual to secure capital for your fan yogurt business in traffic. Your women that Yoruba are using now are your future liabilities with thousands of kids to go with them because half ibo kids are not real kids in Yoruba land, they are more like bastardds. Any Yoruba man married to ibos do out of pity and blackmail and such men still have Yoruba wives with real Yoruba kids they will go back to when the dust settles, better believe that. Btw, thanks for working to get your parasitic human wastes off my land.[/s]
You are a complete dunce, so no need engaging you, since your blocked bigot brain is averse to the truth. e'go soon clear for una eye. I'm done with you fela.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by mrLhanray(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2017
MrMaestro:

Agreed 100%. I have friends and families in development. I will start talking to them 1 by 1 and tell them to spread the same message. I'll start writing emails today. If you want to reach out to your government, I'll list them below. Don't just post on this forum. If you write an email that can apply to all Southwest states, just send it to all of them and change the letterhead respectively. Stop writing on here, and start writing and talking to real Yoruba people around you. Also, we need to start migrating to yorubaparapo.com. Many ex nairaland Yoruba users have migrated there.

Ogunstate.gov.ng
Osun.gov ng
Lagosstate.gov.ng
Oyostate.gov.ng
Kwarastate.gov.ng
Ondostate.gov.ng
Ekitistate.gov.ng
Kogistate.gov.ng

good one, we really need to protect our own. we need to check the excesses of Igbo in yoruba land. living in our region doesn't make you the son of the soil. they've over populated most off our regions, while abandoning theirs. You can't be an indigene, you can only be residents. go build your region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Wyttcat: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Drifting mook, as if anyone knows the truth in your lineage it it falls and hit your paranoid head.
freeze20:

You are a complete dunce, so no need engaging you, since your blocked bigot brain is averse to the truth. e'go soon clear for una eye. I'm done with you fela.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

New Service Chiefs Arrive Maiduguri To Tackle Insurgency / APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.